RPN's Eviscerate

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    6 ounce for $42-$44 (USD, I presume!). If it is known to be an effective product, (potential) users will be willing to pay that much. I would certainly prefer to use it for about one month versus for about three weeks.
    That's what I was looking at. I try very hard to make sure that most of my products supply a minimum of 30 days worth. I initially did 4 ounces, but then found the exact same bottle in a 6 ounce size - but I have to catch the label tonight to make any changes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Price wont be an issue i believe. If people want it, they will buy it. Especially if it works. Look at DCP, you could problaby charge more and it would still be bought
    •   

3. 6 ounces would be awesome matt, people dont mind paying for an outstanding product!

4. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    6 ounces would be awesome matt, people dont mind paying for an outstanding product!
    If it works well, i will gladly purchase a 6 oz. But that's me.
    Surely a tough decision.

I'll write up a review when i'm through with my two bottles i purchased.

Is it stackable with DCP?

5. Can't wait to try my first topical! Lovin the Acne stack! Hope business is going well Matt!
    •   

6. I'd rather have 6oz size. If something works I like to stick with it and stock up. Having 4 6oz bottles is less of a pain than 6 4ozers.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    I'd rather have 6oz size. If something works I like to stick with it and stock up. Having 4 6oz bottles is less of a pain than 6 4ozers.
    How about we make 40 ouncers. We can sell them in official RPN paper bags.

/pour one out for the homies

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's what I was looking at. I try very hard to make sure that most of my products supply a minimum of 30 days worth. I initially did 4 ounces, but then found the exact same bottle in a 6 ounce size - but I have to catch the label tonight to make any changes.
    i appreciate the fact that you try and keep your products at a 30-day supply.
    it seems that more and more sup companies are cutting back to a 20 day supply in hopes of tricking the consumer with the cheaper price.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i appreciate the fact that you try and keep your products at a 30-day supply.
    it seems that more and more sup companies are cutting back to a 20 day supply in hopes of tricking the consumer with the cheaper price.
    I think it's also that you have to buy 2 bottles for a complete run.

10. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    If it works well, i will gladly purchase a 6 oz. But that's me.
    Surely a tough decision.

I'll write up a review when i'm through with my two bottles i purchased.

Is it stackable with DCP?
    definetly stackable with DCP!

11. considering that at the price right now, you could get 8oz for the predicted price of a 6oz bottle, this is one hell of a deal!

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How about we make 40 ouncers. We can sell them in official RPN paper bags.

/pour one out for the homies
    I'd take a pony keg. That would be one hell of a conversation starter.

13. This is OOS again as of a few hours ago. The good news? Dsade has decided to do a 3rd public beta! 3rd time's the charm they say

14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    This is OOS again as of a few hours ago. The good news? Dsade has decided to do a 3rd public beta! 3rd time's the charm they say
    Did he change the formula from the other 2 beta runs?

15. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    nope...

16. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    Same goodness ; just we keep demanding more of it before he has time to finalize the labels. Looks like we're going with 6oz. final sizes Matt?

17. One last beta run @ $22 Dsade! I missed this last run due securing BA tabs @ $1.00 before they ran out. Eviscerate then comes in stock the next day and sells out!

I will give Eviserate feedback here and on Nutra afterward.

18. Ok, I think we're going to do one more beta run and then debut the final product. 6 oz. should be the final size I believe, but I'll let Matt confirm.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Ok, I think we're going to do one more beta run and then debut the final product. 6 oz. should be the final size I believe, but I'll let Matt confirm.
    Awesome

20. this is back in stock?

will there be a run with the 6oz?

21. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    this is back in stock?

will there be a run with the 6oz?
    As soon as final labels arrive, we will be shifting to the 6 ounce size (with final procing.)

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As soon as final labels arrive, we will be shifting to the 6 ounce size (with final procing.)
    so should i pick this up or wait for the 6 oz?

also, is there going to be any liquid java lather coming in anytime soon?

23. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    so should i pick this up or wait for the 6 oz?

also, is there going to be any liquid java lather coming in anytime soon?
    The Liquid Lather must have just sold out today, so I will have to wait for the reorder.

Looks at it this way...the final price of Eviscerate 6 ounce will be about $44. You can pick up the 4 ounce right now for $23, which gives you the equivalent of 2 free ounces if you bought 2 bottles.

If you don't care about a fancy label and want what's inside, this is by far the better deal.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Liquid Lather must have just sold out today, so I will have to wait for the reorder.

Looks at it this way...the final price of Eviscerate 6 ounce will be about $44. You can pick up the 4 ounce right now for $23, which gives you the equivalent of 2 free ounces if you bought 2 bottles.

If you don't care about a fancy label and want what's inside, this is by far the better deal.
    my vote is for a 3 pack of liquid java.

yea i'll pick up the 4 oz bottles. theres 44 in stock, so i hope they will still be there when i make my ATW order.

25. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    my vote is for a 3 pack of liquid java.

yea i'll pick up the 4 oz bottles. theres 44 in stock, so i hope they will still be there when i make my ATW order.
    They're down to 44 already????? They just got the shipment today!

I appreciate the overwhelming support, seriously. I will keep working my hardest to bring you guys the most effective products possible at incredible deals.

You can thank Nutra for being extremely generous as well - while this has been stated before, I don't know how these guys stay business on their crappy margins.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
  2. Rosie's Review of RPN's Eviscerate
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 08:12 PM