RPN's Eviscerate

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In VERY LIMITED SUPPLY, NutraPlanet's proudly present's Dsade's latest invention Eviscerate (4 oz)

Eviscerate (4 oz) By: RPN

RPN Presents: Eviscerate (Topical Fatloss Catalyst)

Eviscerate represents a leap forward in targeted fatloss products. Eviscerate's potent formula has been proven in the real world to dramatically reduce unwanted and unsightly fat deposits, including dreaded arm/leg/abdominal fat and cellulite. Eviscerate: Reveal the Lean Underneath.

MFD in USA by Recomp Performance Nutrition, Hilliard, OH 43026

For further product info, please read http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/121885-rpn-presents-eviscerate.html

Ingredients: TOPICAL USE ONLY

Propietary Blend:

Isopropyl Alcohol, .Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Triglyceride Complex ,n-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Man you're fast! Like Ricky Bobby fast! Wow, I just put the product up a couple minutes ago, lol.

Come and get it, stock is VERY limited for this first run!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Glycobol is due to arrive by this Friday. Once received, we will be working very hard on getting all presale orders out the door!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycobol is due to arrive by this Friday. Once received, we will be working very hard on getting all presale orders out the door!
That's great news! I'll update our pre-sale thread with this juicy tidbit. Wait, has it always been the 10th? I think I've been caught in a time warp as well. Perhaps it still is last friday :lol:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
so excited ffor this to get to my house!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Mmmmmm, a legit napalm competitor. Glycobol + Eviscerate sounds like a sexy pre summer lean out stack.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
damn i missed it too!! that was fast as hell man. any ideas when its going to be back in stock for actual sales NP reps?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Dsade releases another beta batch, probably sooner rather than later. He's great at giving us ETAs, and I expect we will have a better idea by later this evening.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Hoping to hear what the ETA is. I have some trouble areas, as you can see in my Avitar.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first beta batch took out all of my Aminophylline.

I'm expecting a resupply tomorrow or Thursday, which means I will go ahead with another beta batch before the final labels get here.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
The first beta batch took out all of my Aminophylline.

I'm expecting a resupply tomorrow or Thursday, which means I will go ahead with another beta batch before the final labels get here.
very nice

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to ask:

Steveoph, how do you get into EVERY thread so quickly?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be picking up the package from UPS this evening after work! Looking forward to feeling the burn soon.
Yours is some of the most critical feedback, my friend.

I will be sitting here, holding my breath, until your return.

/actually taking Christine out for our Anniversary. Mr. and Mrs. Sade made it 2 years so far.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Matt! That's great news.

How about I "pre-give" you my feedback as an anniversary present?

This stuff rocks! Best fat-burning ever!*

*These statements have not been approved or verified by ...well frankly, anyone.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

/actually taking Christine out for our Anniversary. Mr. and Mrs. Sade made it 2 years so far.
congrats my friend.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Absolutely not man, get back in the lab and CREATE! And here I was thinking you were a hard, dedicated worker.... :wtf1:

:D:lol:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely not man, get back in the lab and CREATE! And here I was thinking you were a hard, dedicated worker.... :wtf1:
:D:lol:
LMAO!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Mr. and Mrs. Sade!!!!!!!!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Happy anniversary Matt and Christine

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
I'll be buying this as soon as it hits NP. I was going to get 2 napalms but I believe I'll get 2 Evicerates this time, looks like they share some of the same ingredients

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
More?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Today? I don't want to miss it again.

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.2.1 Safari/525.27.1

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be checking Nutra periodically through the day.. Don't want to miss this one!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Would it ship today anyway? Thanks for the info.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please post any reviews/updates as we're still trying to finalize the BN and capsaicin content.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always try and put the squeeze on for feedback, but it rarely works :spank:
Yes, please.

If you all realized that dealing with this particular scale, reliable and blunt feedback s essential for both the success of the company as well as efficient development which lowers the cost for the customer.

TX MUSCLE

Awards
dsade, will the bb.com deal be better than the nutra deal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Resolve and I picked up a few of these bottles. :) I will be trying it out soon.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can let you know what happens, i bought this for my wife, but she has to email me all the info because im out of country.

Want me to email you?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Please post any reviews/updates as we're still trying to finalize the BN and capsaicin content.
No doubt, send me a bottle and I'll review that mug. :fingersx: :D