RPN's Eviscerate

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    5 left, will be gone by the end of today.
    Actually, I just sent 3 people your way...they will likely be gone within the hour.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. New Member
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.84%

    ordered 2 four oz. bottles of eviscerate last week and ive been using it for about 5 days now. so far i am incredibly impressed with the product, and how vascular and leaned out it is making me. props to dsade and the rest of the RPN crew for another amazing product that im sure people will be raving about for a long time to come!! keep up the great work guys!
  3. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    ordered 2 four oz. bottles of eviscerate last week and ive been using it for about 5 days now. so far i am incredibly impressed with the product, and how vascular and leaned out it is making me. props to dsade and the rest of the RPN crew for another amazing product that im sure people will be raving about for a long time to come!! keep up the great work guys!
    awesome man....im sooooo glad this product is turning out the way it has. Matt has got some great products out, and we have more to come!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually, I just sent 3 people your way...they will likely be gone within the hour.
    The first Eviscerate/ThermoGum log is certainly around the corner!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member
    hat eku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    56.15%

    Is it ok to put this on my chest?
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hat eku View Post
    Is it ok to put this on my chest?
    Avoid direct application to the nipple (due to the burn factor) but yes, you are safe to apply to the chest.

    It works exceptionally well in the armpit area.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hat eku View Post
    Is it ok to put this on my chest?
    Yes, although be carefull of the nipple area.
  8. New Member
    Meerspace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    121
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%

    Just got mine in!

    Is there a need to take a break in between bottles?

    Also, when the final version comes out I was thinking of buying some adding 7 oxo and or formestane. Does eviscerate's carrier have enough room for extra stuff?
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Meerspace View Post
    Just got mine in!

    Is there a need to take a break in between bottles?

    Also, when the final version comes out I was thinking of buying some adding 7 oxo and or formestane. Does eviscerate's carrier have enough room for extra stuff?
    You should have enough room for 2 grams or so.

    Looking like Final version will be shipping out Monday (depending on labels).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    The feedback on this stuff is continually positive! I believe the final 6oz. version should be en route to us soon/already. Double checking with Dsade
  11. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    there won't be a restock on the the beta version?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    14388
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    there won't be a restock on the the beta version?
    Nope. The final should be in at the store by the of this wk, or early next wk!
  13. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sweet. I'll stock up for my future cut.
  14. Advanced Member
    rxp1997's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    13211
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    42.98%

    does eviscerate have a diuretic effect? I applied it yesterday for the first time pre-workout, and made too many trips to the bathroom to piss.

    btw, it didnt make me sweat more that usual, but my body temp was definitely raised, and I only had some mild burning sensation in the middle of my chest.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    does eviscerate have a diuretic effect? I applied it yesterday for the first time pre-workout, and made too many trips to the bathroom to piss.

    btw, it didnt make me sweat more that usual, but my body temp was definitely raised, and I only had some mild burning sensation in the middle of my chest.
    yes...there is a localized duiretic effect. most lose the water through sweating, but everyone is different.
  16. Advanced Member
    rxp1997's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    13211
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    42.98%

    ah, good to know, thanks Dsade
  17. New Member
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You should have enough room for 2 grams or so.

    Looking like Final version will be shipping out Monday (depending on labels).
    how would this help?
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    how would this help?
    I assume you are asking about the remaining room for actives, some like to add things like Clen in there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. New Member
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

    specifically form or 7oxo. How would they improve the product?
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    specifically form or 7oxo. How would they improve the product?
    7-oxo will reduce 11b-HSD locally, resulting in lowered cortisol in the abdominal region (and a reduction in visceral adipose tissue).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  23. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Its very odd. I've lost count on how many bottles I've used. This last one has amped up the burning (which I don't mind) but making me itch alot, and getting hives.
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Its very odd. I've lost count on how many bottles I've used. This last one has amped up the burning (which I don't mind) but making me itch alot, and getting hives.
    Might be time to take a break?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Might be time to take a break?
    Actually I do a couple of weeks off after a full to half full bottle. I only use it when I'm in a prolonged caloric deficit. Which I've been trying to maintain since Dec.
    I was running clenviserate in two week intervals. I stopped with the clenV on the 8th. I then started E on the fourteenth. No clen. It's not all over my arms, just near the elbow. It's odd.

    I love E, and I hate to even have to temporarily stop using it. I've just been taking Diphenhydramine daily, and using Hydrocortisone roll-on.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,518
    Rep Power
    831748
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Actually I do a couple of weeks off after a full to half full bottle. I only use it when I'm in a prolonged caloric deficit. Which I've been trying to maintain since Dec.
    I was running clenviserate in two week intervals. I stopped with the clenV on the 8th. I then started E on the fourteenth. No clen. It's not all over my arms, just near the elbow. It's odd.

    I love E, and I hate to even have to temporarily stop using it. I've just been taking Diphenhydramine daily, and using Hydrocortisone roll-on.
    Christine was having the same reaction. I suspect it might be sensitivity caused by the cold weather and lack of moisture.

    She seems to be fine with it now. I haven't had any problems at all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Senior Member
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1682
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    65.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the reply's. I'll just keep an eye on it. If they don't go away soon, then I'll stop using E for the time being.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in