RPN's Eviscerate

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're down to 44 already????? They just got the shipment today!

I appreciate the overwhelming support, seriously. I will keep working my hardest to bring you guys the most effective products possible at incredible deals.

You can thank Nutra for being extremely generous as well - while this has been stated before, I don't know how these guys stay business on their crappy margins.
The DCP is going fast as well ; at this rate, it will be gone before the ATW sale next week. ~150 left now, but if you were hoping to hold out for some ATW Protein + DCP, I'll pick up the DCP now or you will miss out and be SOL for a long time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The DCP is going fast as well ; at this rate, it will be gone before the ATW sale next week. ~150 left now, but if you were hoping to hold out for some ATW Protein + DCP, I'll pick up the DCP now or you will miss out and be SOL for a long time.
Still no word from the new production companies we have contacted, either...nothing.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate the overwhelming support, seriously. I will keep working my hardest to bring you guys the most effective products possible at incredible deals...
Your biggest asset is your ability to think outside the box, and ultimately churn out highly innovate products. Trail-blazing at its best. Keep it up!

You can thank Nutra for being extremely generous as well - while this has been stated before, I don't know how these guys stay business on their crappy margins.
It is also a mystery to me, too! Extremely advanced Ninja-business practices! Thank you, NutraPlanet! :thumbsup:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
They're down to 44 already????? They just got the shipment today!

I appreciate the overwhelming support, seriously. I will keep working my hardest to bring you guys the most effective products possible at incredible deals.

Quality product and ethical business practices are in high demand. RPN has never let me down. Props to RPN and Nutra. Keep on churning out the good stuff dsade!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
im hoping that since it says In Stock... that I dont get a "Dear Jon" letter saying it's actually not

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im hoping that since it says In Stock... that I dont get a "Dear Jon" letter saying it's actually not
Dear John,

The status of your Nutraplent order has been changed to-
PSYCHE

Out of stock, MoFo!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Is NP going to get this?

THERMOGUM from RPN

Cinnamon Raspberry flavor.

Each piece will contain (depending on final logistics):

15mg Geranamine
40mg caffeine
150-200mg Raspberry Ketones
5mg Piperine

It also offers a lot of advantages over pills and shots.

The piperine and chewing process will allow for efficient sublingual absorption. We are looking at 3 pack sizes:

A 2 piece sample for $1.99
A 10 piece pack for around $5
and a 35 piece jumbo pack for around $8

Going after some major market share. Figure the ingredient profile is superior to most mainstream energy shots (at $3 EACH), with the added convenience of a gum. Also ideal for using while driving (going after the truck driver market) or at the office where popping pills is still frowned upon.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
beautiful isnt it...haha..yes NP will carry it!

Is NP going to get this?

THERMOGUM from RPN

Cinnamon Raspberry flavor.

Each piece will contain (depending on final logistics):

15mg Geranamine
40mg caffeine
150-200mg Raspberry Ketones
5mg Piperine

It also offers a lot of advantages over pills and shots.

The piperine and chewing process will allow for efficient sublingual absorption. We are looking at 3 pack sizes:

A 2 piece sample for $1.99
A 10 piece pack for around $5
and a 35 piece jumbo pack for around $8

Going after some major market share. Figure the ingredient profile is superior to most mainstream energy shots (at $3 EACH), with the added convenience of a gum. Also ideal for using while driving (going after the truck driver market) or at the office where popping pills is still frowned upon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 left, will be gone by the end of today.
Actually, I just sent 3 people your way...they will likely be gone within the hour.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 four oz. bottles of eviscerate last week and ive been using it for about 5 days now. so far i am incredibly impressed with the product, and how vascular and leaned out it is making me. props to dsade and the rest of the RPN crew for another amazing product that im sure people will be raving about for a long time to come!! keep up the great work guys!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ordered 2 four oz. bottles of eviscerate last week and ive been using it for about 5 days now. so far i am incredibly impressed with the product, and how vascular and leaned out it is making me. props to dsade and the rest of the RPN crew for another amazing product that im sure people will be raving about for a long time to come!! keep up the great work guys!
awesome man....im sooooo glad this product is turning out the way it has. Matt has got some great products out, and we have more to come!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, I just sent 3 people your way...they will likely be gone within the hour.
The first Eviscerate/ThermoGum log is certainly around the corner!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it ok to put this on my chest?
Avoid direct application to the nipple (due to the burn factor) but yes, you are safe to apply to the chest.

It works exceptionally well in the armpit area.

Meerspace

Meerspace

Awards
Just got mine in!

Is there a need to take a break in between bottles?

Also, when the final version comes out I was thinking of buying some adding 7 oxo and or formestane. Does eviscerate's carrier have enough room for extra stuff?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine in!

Is there a need to take a break in between bottles?

Also, when the final version comes out I was thinking of buying some adding 7 oxo and or formestane. Does eviscerate's carrier have enough room for extra stuff?
You should have enough room for 2 grams or so.

Looking like Final version will be shipping out Monday (depending on labels).

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
there won't be a restock on the the beta version?

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
does eviscerate have a diuretic effect? I applied it yesterday for the first time pre-workout, and made too many trips to the bathroom to piss.

btw, it didnt make me sweat more that usual, but my body temp was definitely raised, and I only had some mild burning sensation in the middle of my chest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does eviscerate have a diuretic effect? I applied it yesterday for the first time pre-workout, and made too many trips to the bathroom to piss.

btw, it didnt make me sweat more that usual, but my body temp was definitely raised, and I only had some mild burning sensation in the middle of my chest.
yes...there is a localized duiretic effect. most lose the water through sweating, but everyone is different.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how would this help?
I assume you are asking about the remaining room for actives, some like to add things like Clen in there.

JGank

Awards
specifically form or 7oxo. How would they improve the product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
specifically form or 7oxo. How would they improve the product?
7-oxo will reduce 11b-HSD locally, resulting in lowered cortisol in the abdominal region (and a reduction in visceral adipose tissue).

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Its very odd. I've lost count on how many bottles I've used. This last one has amped up the burning (which I don't mind) but making me itch alot, and getting hives.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its very odd. I've lost count on how many bottles I've used. This last one has amped up the burning (which I don't mind) but making me itch alot, and getting hives.
Might be time to take a break?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Might be time to take a break?
Actually I do a couple of weeks off after a full to half full bottle. I only use it when I'm in a prolonged caloric deficit. Which I've been trying to maintain since Dec.
I was running clenviserate in two week intervals. I stopped with the clenV on the 8th. I then started E on the fourteenth. No clen. It's not all over my arms, just near the elbow. It's odd.

I love E, and I hate to even have to temporarily stop using it. I've just been taking Diphenhydramine daily, and using Hydrocortisone roll-on.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I do a couple of weeks off after a full to half full bottle. I only use it when I'm in a prolonged caloric deficit. Which I've been trying to maintain since Dec.
I was running clenviserate in two week intervals. I stopped with the clenV on the 8th. I then started E on the fourteenth. No clen. It's not all over my arms, just near the elbow. It's odd.

I love E, and I hate to even have to temporarily stop using it. I've just been taking Diphenhydramine daily, and using Hydrocortisone roll-on.
Christine was having the same reaction. I suspect it might be sensitivity caused by the cold weather and lack of moisture.

She seems to be fine with it now. I haven't had any problems at all.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply's. I'll just keep an eye on it. If they don't go away soon, then I'll stop using E for the time being.