RPN's Eviscerate

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    yes...yohimbine....stupid canadian customs
    Stupid is right; they don't check most of the USPS stuff lol. Although I'd rather it stays that way

2. just cancelled an order of 3 bottles of that $1 BA & some other stuff.. Waiting till this restocks to order.

How much longer??
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    just cancelled an order of 3 bottles of that $1 BA & some other stuff.. Waiting till this restocks to order.

How much longer??
    less than 40 BA left. you better jump

4. Two NP orders in one week & my wife will strangle me!! Believe me, I'd love to get my hands on some at that price.

5. Let's roll people, the day has started!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

6. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    less than 40 BA left. you better jump
    make that about 30...10 for me.

Shipment arrives today, ladies and gentlemen.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    make that about 30...10 for me.

Shipment arrives today, ladies and gentlemen.
    great news matt

8. It's in stock now..I just ordered mine!

9. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    It's in stock now..I just ordered mine!
    Good find!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...rate-4-oz.html

10. yes ordered mine as well. i never tried a topical before.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    yes ordered mine as well. i never tried a topical before.
    nice....picked a good one to start with

12. I've never tried a topical either. Don't know why though, I guess I always just kinda figured they didn't work. But when reputable companies come out with them, they must produce results. And it looks like they have been.

13. Now it's voting time...

I can either do this in a 4 ounce or a 6 ounce size. 4 ounce would cost about $32 final cost, and 6 ounce would be about $42-$44.

4 ounce would last between 2.5-3 weeks, while the 6 ounce should last a bit over a month.

14. Hmmm... the $42 might be more than some are willing to pay.. tough poll. The 6oz. makes more sense from a month-long cut standpoint.

15. 6 ounce for $42-$44 (USD, I presume!). If it is known to be an effective product, (potential) users will be willing to pay that much. I would certainly prefer to use it for about one month versus for about three weeks.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    6 ounce for $42-$44 (USD, I presume!). If it is known to be an effective product, (potential) users will be willing to pay that much. I would certainly prefer to use it for about one month versus for about three weeks.
    That's what I was looking at. I try very hard to make sure that most of my products supply a minimum of 30 days worth. I initially did 4 ounces, but then found the exact same bottle in a 6 ounce size - but I have to catch the label tonight to make any changes.

17. Price wont be an issue i believe. If people want it, they will buy it. Especially if it works. Look at DCP, you could problaby charge more and it would still be bought

18. 6 ounces would be awesome matt, people dont mind paying for an outstanding product!

19. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    6 ounces would be awesome matt, people dont mind paying for an outstanding product!
    If it works well, i will gladly purchase a 6 oz. But that's me.
    Surely a tough decision.

I'll write up a review when i'm through with my two bottles i purchased.

Is it stackable with DCP?

20. Can't wait to try my first topical! Lovin the Acne stack! Hope business is going well Matt!

21. I'd rather have 6oz size. If something works I like to stick with it and stock up. Having 4 6oz bottles is less of a pain than 6 4ozers.

22. Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    I'd rather have 6oz size. If something works I like to stick with it and stock up. Having 4 6oz bottles is less of a pain than 6 4ozers.
    How about we make 40 ouncers. We can sell them in official RPN paper bags.

/pour one out for the homies

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's what I was looking at. I try very hard to make sure that most of my products supply a minimum of 30 days worth. I initially did 4 ounces, but then found the exact same bottle in a 6 ounce size - but I have to catch the label tonight to make any changes.
    i appreciate the fact that you try and keep your products at a 30-day supply.
    it seems that more and more sup companies are cutting back to a 20 day supply in hopes of tricking the consumer with the cheaper price.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i appreciate the fact that you try and keep your products at a 30-day supply.
    it seems that more and more sup companies are cutting back to a 20 day supply in hopes of tricking the consumer with the cheaper price.
    I think it's also that you have to buy 2 bottles for a complete run.

25. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    If it works well, i will gladly purchase a 6 oz. But that's me.
    Surely a tough decision.

I'll write up a review when i'm through with my two bottles i purchased.

Is it stackable with DCP?
    definetly stackable with DCP!

26. considering that at the price right now, you could get 8oz for the predicted price of a 6oz bottle, this is one hell of a deal!

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How about we make 40 ouncers. We can sell them in official RPN paper bags.

/pour one out for the homies
    I'd take a pony keg. That would be one hell of a conversation starter.

28. This is OOS again as of a few hours ago. The good news? Dsade has decided to do a 3rd public beta! 3rd time's the charm they say

29. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    This is OOS again as of a few hours ago. The good news? Dsade has decided to do a 3rd public beta! 3rd time's the charm they say
    Did he change the formula from the other 2 beta runs?

30. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    Did he change the formula from the other 2 beta runs?
    nope...

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM