RPN's Eviscerate

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Would it ship today anyway? Thanks for the info.
    Monday, AFAIK.


  2. Sounds good.

  3. Please post any reviews/updates as we're still trying to finalize the BN and capsaicin content.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Please post any reviews/updates as we're still trying to finalize the BN and capsaicin content.
    I always try and put the squeeze on for feedback, but it rarely works

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I always try and put the squeeze on for feedback, but it rarely works
    Yes, please.

    If you all realized that dealing with this particular scale, reliable and blunt feedback s essential for both the success of the company as well as efficient development which lowers the cost for the customer.


  6. dsade, will the bb.com deal be better than the nutra deal?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    dsade, will the bb.com deal be better than the nutra deal?
    probably not...but comparable.


  8. Resolve and I picked up a few of these bottles. I will be trying it out soon.

  9. I can let you know what happens, i bought this for my wife, but she has to email me all the info because im out of country.

    Want me to email you?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Please post any reviews/updates as we're still trying to finalize the BN and capsaicin content.
    No doubt, send me a bottle and I'll review that mug.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  11. still waiting for this stuff to re-stock!!

  12. I actually just placed an order at NutraPlanet. I hope I can add Eviscerate today to that order! The day is still long, though. It is only 1434hrs now here in Germany. Let's see what happens at NutraPlanet!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I actually just placed an order at NutraPlanet. I hope I can add Eviscerate today to that order! The day is still long, though. It is only 1434hrs now here in Germany. Let's see what happens at NutraPlanet!
    Should be able to; just got to make sure they don't ship your order out too quickly like last time

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Should be able to; just got to make sure they don't ship your order out too quickly like last time
    Yep! That was an adventure! But NutraPlanet showed its very best customer-friendly side in the end. As usual!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Yea I wanna buy but this is the last thing holding my order up! Hopefully it gets in stock soon mates.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Meerspace View Post
    Yea I wanna buy but this is the last thing holding my order up! Hopefully it gets in stock soon mates.
    Me too!

  17. Wheres thisss at?

  18. Crap...mine came today to my US mailbox.

    I should have asked before I ordered. Is there any banned substances in this that won't make it through Canadian borders?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    Crap...mine came today to my US mailbox.

    I should have asked before I ordered. Is there any banned substances in this that won't make it through Canadian borders?
    It has Yohimbine in it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    Crap...mine came today to my US mailbox.

    I should have asked before I ordered. Is there any banned substances in this that won't make it through Canadian borders?
    yes...yohimbine....stupid canadian customs

  21. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    yes...yohimbine....stupid canadian customs
    Stupid is right; they don't check most of the USPS stuff lol. Although I'd rather it stays that way

  22. just cancelled an order of 3 bottles of that $1 BA & some other stuff.. Waiting till this restocks to order.

    How much longer??

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    just cancelled an order of 3 bottles of that $1 BA & some other stuff.. Waiting till this restocks to order.

    How much longer??
    less than 40 BA left. you better jump

  24. Two NP orders in one week & my wife will strangle me!! Believe me, I'd love to get my hands on some at that price.

  25. Let's roll people, the day has started!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    less than 40 BA left. you better jump
    make that about 30...10 for me.

    Shipment arrives today, ladies and gentlemen.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    make that about 30...10 for me.

    Shipment arrives today, ladies and gentlemen.
    great news matt

  28. It's in stock now..I just ordered mine!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    It's in stock now..I just ordered mine!
    Good find!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...rate-4-oz.html

  30. yes ordered mine as well. i never tried a topical before.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    yes ordered mine as well. i never tried a topical before.
    nice....picked a good one to start with

  32. I've never tried a topical either. Don't know why though, I guess I always just kinda figured they didn't work. But when reputable companies come out with them, they must produce results. And it looks like they have been.

  33. Now it's voting time...

    I can either do this in a 4 ounce or a 6 ounce size. 4 ounce would cost about $32 final cost, and 6 ounce would be about $42-$44.

    4 ounce would last between 2.5-3 weeks, while the 6 ounce should last a bit over a month.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  34. Hmmm... the $42 might be more than some are willing to pay.. tough poll. The 6oz. makes more sense from a month-long cut standpoint.

  35. 6 ounce for $42-$44 (USD, I presume!). If it is known to be an effective product, (potential) users will be willing to pay that much. I would certainly prefer to use it for about one month versus for about three weeks.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    6 ounce for $42-$44 (USD, I presume!). If it is known to be an effective product, (potential) users will be willing to pay that much. I would certainly prefer to use it for about one month versus for about three weeks.
    That's what I was looking at. I try very hard to make sure that most of my products supply a minimum of 30 days worth. I initially did 4 ounces, but then found the exact same bottle in a 6 ounce size - but I have to catch the label tonight to make any changes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Price wont be an issue i believe. If people want it, they will buy it. Especially if it works. Look at DCP, you could problaby charge more and it would still be bought

  38. 6 ounces would be awesome matt, people dont mind paying for an outstanding product!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    6 ounces would be awesome matt, people dont mind paying for an outstanding product!
    If it works well, i will gladly purchase a 6 oz. But that's me.
    Surely a tough decision.

    I'll write up a review when i'm through with my two bottles i purchased.

    Is it stackable with DCP?

  40. Can't wait to try my first topical! Lovin the Acne stack! Hope business is going well Matt!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Log in
Log in