Anabolic Innovations' NEW Glycobol!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations and NutraPlanet have teamed up once again to bring a new and cutting edge product to the table, but without emptying your wallet!

Glycobol is now on pre-sale at NutraPlanet for ONLY $41.99!!! ETA- 4/10

• Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
  • Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
  • Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
  • Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
  • Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
  • Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
  • Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
  • Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.
And, as if this news isn't exciting enough, we are also offering the Glycobol Promo Kit; a $63.97 value for ONLY $41.99!!! Each promo kit includes a unit of Glycobol, a FREE AI T-Shirt and a FREE week's supply of Stoked!!! **This offer is only valid during the presale period.

Don't miss out, everyone's doing it!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
guys this is a great oppurtunity!!! do not miss out! Glycobol is very potent and helps with all aspects of dieting (bulking or cutting). and to make things better for you you get to try out stoked! and get a free t shirt!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To see the full discussion on the Muscle Gainer, check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/120985-new-muscle-gainer.html .
Yes, it could preserve a lot of muscle on a cut, keeping you full and hard even with reduced cals. I think the greatest beauty of it will be in lean bulking though. This product is designed so that you can eat like your bulking and still partition strategically to muscle, preventing excess fat accumulation. One beta I spoke with said he was leaning out actually, not surprised.
Thank you for the kind words, I hope you've been enjoying the betas! BTW, those betas are the watered down version, the commercial product will be about 50% stronger. :cool:
Its a great product, its glycogen retaining properties are quite impressive, strength gains are slow but steady, and one gets the most insane pumps off this stuff. This product gets an A, and not because I am rep for AI but because I loved my experience with it, you will enjoy it Trauma; I guarentee that.
1) Is the insulinomimetic MOA fairly elucidated? I'm just wondering about the science behind the formula and how much of it will be translated into a writeup. Not a fan of the "the evidence is here in these obscure studies in another language from 40 years ago" routine. But I know you, and AI, don't do that kinda thang.

2) How does this differ from other insulinomimetics? Stronger? More preference for striated muscle? If so, how?

3) What does dosing look like? Is it centered around meals (short half life) or can it be dosed less frequently (longer half life)?

4) Is preferential glucose disposal in striated muscle dependent upon the amount of existing glucose depletion? IE will this work better to shuttle glucose to muscle after a workout or after an overnight fast as opposed to late at night? (I assume the answer to this is yes)

5) You mention that this product will cost AI alot to source. Any idea on how much an effective 30 day dose will cost? I know this isn't your area of expertise, but just figured I'd ask.

6) You also mentioned other effects of this product, such as an improvement in cholesterol and it being an anti-oxidant. Does it do these things through other known mechanisms? Sounding like some sort of plant sterol for the cholesterol effects?

7) Is anything in this synthetic? Or is it naturally derived? Is there something in this that has not made an appearance in any other product yet?
Enigma! Man, that more than a couple!

1) Yes, very solid. Except for that esoteric herb that comes from the Tibetan mountain tops, where the pygmies dwell and stuff. (j/k) :)

2) Likely less gastro sides, more efficient synergism of ingredients, more potent cap/cap I suspect, and a number of additional benefits that cover extra bases specifically pertinent to other possible things occurring simultaneously, if you know what I might be saying.

3) Yes, biphasic for longer t1/2. A punctuated initial effect, and a long-term 'even if you skip a dose' effect. 1-4x daily as desired, or just surrounding meals in a tactical fashion.

4) It works well with post-w/o carbs, but both options are covered to make it as versatile yet fool-proof as possible. And yes, muscle is the preferential target as demonstration by prejudice against fat accumulation, even to the point of reversed/fat loss.

5) No idea.

6) It contains some sterols that likely contribute to these effects, yes, but that's not the primary.

7) These are all known and previously marketed naturally occurring compounds. However, this particular combination of ingredients, the potency of extracts, plus the amounts and ratios of quality, key ingredients is unprecedented to my knowledge.
For anyone that has checked in my current log, knows I am bulking and have gained at least 7 lbs. I also beta tested this and I am at least as lean or maybe leaner than when I started and I contribute this to the glycobol. I think you guys will be very happy with this product, and like Crowler said, it works for cutting or bulking like in my case.
The tightness and fullness of the muscles is cool too!
Agreed, I sweat for nothing off this stuff, my muscles were super full and tight. I had to use a towel to dry my face during workouts because the perspiration was strong. My arms abs, and legs were super-toned, great stuff.:dl:
Yes! Glad you mentioned that EZ. You can exploit low blood sugar for super GH boosting. Glycobol + fasting + a GH booster (arginine, l-dopa, etc..) can give a potent GH releasing response. Especially right before bed, it helps you sleep better too. :) I've also done it first thing in the AM and even before workouts.
Not per say, but it's got some high potency anti-oxidants in it for sure, plus the improvement in lipids and lower blood glucose can't hurt at all. High glucose levels are the real culprit in diabetes related disease. Refined sugar might be the number 1 killer in America, but of course you'll never see candy being banned from 8 year olds. They'd form a military style special interest lobby and invade Washington! j/k

So yeah, it should definitely be "healthy" in general, healing and extending.
Directions:

To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.

When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 – 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal.
Nobody told you about the Tibetan pygmies, huh?
:D J/K

Yes sir, what you see is what you get with this product. Nothing fancy, but well formulated with quality ingredients. I think most people will find it not just effective, but surprisingly effective, and versatile too.

I also concur with Crowler about the cutting potential. I've been skipping lunch a lot lately, yet my muscle density and hardness is notably better than when I'm carb loading without Glycobol. The stuff works.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did I miss the party? :fest30:
Guess my invitation got lost in the mail...yeah, that must be it :puppy_dog_eyes:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the party is at your house....didn't you hear?
we're all going to take glycobol and then eat a ton of cake.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Badazz! This product will be VERY high on my list to add to my supplement regimen! :D

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
We must be on the front Row! Thanks to NP for putting us at the top of the page.
Did Steve say cake? It's on now!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
The deal with the shirt and some stoked looks good but, is $42 gonna be the regular price?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a revamped version of Designer Supplements Glucophase XR product.

Nice.

I really like the addition of 4-OH-isoleucine with the Na R ALA.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
SO when is the best time to order it? Plan on picking up more than 1 thing, but my cart says shipping will be delayed. Is everything going to ship, and then the glycobol later? free shipping (over 199) will still apply if this happens?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
SO when is the best time to order it? Plan on picking up more than 1 thing, but my cart says shipping will be delayed. Is everything going to ship, and then the glycobol later? free shipping (over 199) will still apply if this happens?
Free shipping is anything over $75!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a revamped version of Designer Supplements Glucophase XR product.

Nice.

I really like the addition of 4-OH-isoleucine with the Na R ALA.
That was a great product, so i can only imagine how much i'll enjoy glycobol. :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
That ended March 31st. We're back to the usual free shipping over $200 for now.
free shipping on $75 orders is still up for now.
shhhhh.....don't say anything and maybe it won't get changed back. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The price is pretty steep but I'm really liking whats in this product, I was thinking of buying most of the stuff separate and use as a fat loss stack. So just being able to have all this in one and getting another AI shirt is a pretty nice deal.
Thank you for the comments!

In reality if you compare the price to other products it is quite reasonable.

The amount of Na-R-ALA in Glycobol (15grams) compare that to capped Na-R-ALA that alone would cost you $30

So for $12 more you are getting:

Glycobol Complex TM: 45 grams

Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine), Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine), Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids), BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)

:dl:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the comments!

In reality if you compare the price to other products it is quite reasonable.

The amount of Na-R-ALA in Glycobol (15grams) compare that to capped Na-R-ALA that alone would cost you $30

So for $12 more you are getting:

Glycobol Complex TM: 45 grams

Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine), Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine), Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids), BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)

:dl:
I was just gonna say Na-R-ALA is not cheap by any means..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
That was a great product, so i can only imagine how much i'll enjoy glycobol. :D
Agreed. I've been looking forward to DS releasing version 2.0...but its been a long wait. I'll def be trying this product out in the near future.

The price is pretty steep but I'm really liking whats in this product, I was thinking of buying most of the stuff separate and use as a fat loss stack. So just being able to have all this in one and getting another AI shirt is a pretty nice deal.
The price is steep because the actives in this product themselves are quite pricey.

I was just gonna say Na-R-ALA is not cheap by any means..
Exactly. Same with 4-OH-isoleucine...stuff is tough to come by and not cheap...but is very effective.

As a matter of fact, EAS used to produce a pure 4-OH-isoleucine product a few years back. It was a great product. I actually used it along side the old DS glucophase (which contained K-R-ALA) and had great results. I even remember monitoring blood glucose levels with a glucometer at the time, and was extremely impressed with the combination.

This product will be good.

LOVERIUS

Awards
in universal m stak you already have:

Insulin Potentiating Complex 500mg

4-Hydroxyisoleucine *
Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid) *
Cinnulin PF™ *
K-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (K-R-ALA)

Will you get a better effect with glycobol?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The serving size is 1g (in 2 capsules), so you're going to have 2x the actives. Also Glycobol has BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium) , and different extracts of banaba and cinnamon which can produce significantly different results. It is safe to say that Glycobol will be more powerful.

Glycobol Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Na-Rala 250mg **

Glycobol Complex TM:

LOVERIUS

Awards
The serving size is 1g (in 2 capsules), so you're going to have 2x the actives. Also Glycobol has BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium) , and different extracts of banaba and cinnamon which can produce significantly different results. It is safe to say that Glycobol will be more powerful.
Thx bro, i will try the Glycobol, just curious in how it differs from M Stak
I respect AI!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx bro, i will try the Glycobol, just curious in how it differs from M Stak
I respect AI!
I've had the chance to try most of Universal Nutrition's products, however M Stak wasn't one of them. Hopefully someone who has used the product will pick up Glycobol and give us a comparison. If there is alot of curiosity, I can try some M-Stak after I run Glycobol to give you a comparison.

LOVERIUS

Awards
I've had the chance to try most of Universal Nutrition's products, however M Stak wasn't one of them. Hopefully someone who has used the product will pick up Glycobol and give us a comparison. If there is alot of curiosity, I can try some M-Stak after I run Glycobol to give you a comparison.
thx bro, i will do the opposite, i will try the glycobol. Seems like an awesome product! Maybe even compare it to AP or p-slin
:thumbsup:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of AI.products.

Is there a FAQ on it, or any logs yet? I know its new, but would love to hear some feedback on it.

Are you running it or going to run it Steveoph?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big fan of AI.products.

Is there a FAQ on it, or any logs yet? I know its new, but would love to hear some feedback on it.

Are you running it or going to run it Steveoph?
Yup, I talked to Mike and I'll be running it at the end of April, when I can get my hands on it, alongside a 1-T Tren cycle after a suggestion from Dr. D that it would add a nice nutrient repartitioning effect.

There haven't been any logs yet, but I made that massive multi-quote of feedback thus far, and the next people to get their hands on it will be those that pre-order. Glycobol will be exclusive to NutraPlanet for just over a month, so you should see some feedback coming soon but I have high hopes for this product after seeing the hard work and time that went into it.

FAQs . Detailed Dosing Instructions .

After consulting with Dr.D regarding onset of effects, " [you] should be able to tell Glyco is working within 1-2 day or 3 days tops! "

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I talked to Mike and I'll be running it at the end of April, when I can get my hands on it, alongside a 1-T Tren cycle after a suggestion from Dr. D that it would add a nice nutrient repartitioning effect.

There haven't been any logs yet, but I made that massive multi-quote of feedback thus far, and the next people to get their hands on it will be those that pre-order. Glycobol will be exclusive to NutraPlanet for just over a month, so you should see some feedback coming soon but I have high hopes for this product after seeing the hard work and time that went into it.

FAQs . Detailed Dosing Instructions .

After consulting with Dr.D regarding onset of effects, " [you] should be able to tell Glyco is working within 1-2 day or 3 days tops! "
thanks alot steveoph.

So, gylcobol will ship on the 10th?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Don't miss out on this people!

**One of my favorite parts of this deal is the ability to put the guys who rock the generic supp company tees in the gym to shame with an awesome company.
WOOOO thanks for the kind words!!!

yea and the shirts are awesome too!!! become part of TEAM ANABOLIC!!!!

Torque

Torque

Awards
Just curious on how well Glycobol will work vs. the Banaba 20% that NP is also selling. They both seem like they would do about the same thing right?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just curious on how well Glycobol will work vs. the Banaba 20% that NP is also selling. They both seem like they would do about the same thing right?
I got some 20% NP powder to play with, so probably in the next few weeks I'll do some experiments and offer my impression of common effects and equivalent doses, how they could be stacked and all that.

Also, I'm pretty sure Steveo gave some specific guidelines on this bulk already. 5mg of the 20% powder/1g of carb I think? I don't remember where I saw it now.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some 20% NP powder to play with, so probably in the next few weeks I'll do some experiments and offer my impression of common effects and equivalent doses, how they could be stacked and all that.

Also, I'm pretty sure Steveo gave some specific guidelines on this bulk already. 5mg of the 20% powder/1g of carb I think? I don't remember where I saw it now.
In the write-up, I mentioned how to scale up past 300-400mg of the 20% CA. I have been using about 300 mg for about 75g of carbs, can go up to 400mg but then I often feel hungry afterwards. I would start at 300mg, and see how that feels with your large-carb meals and then scale up/down from there.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
In the write-up, I mentioned how to scale up past 300-400mg of the 20% CA. I have been using about 300 mg for about 75g of carbs, can go up to 400mg but then I often feel hungry afterwards. I would start at 300mg, and see how that feels with your large-carb meals and then scale up/down from there.
OK, thanks for the pointers, Steveo. It can save so much time (and error) when somebody else who already knows offers good advice. Much appreciated!