Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUY TOGETHER AND SAVE!!!

RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap

RPN's Renegade Pheromone Soap contains the potent male pheromone - Androstenone - known to send an extremely sexual signal. With a masculine fragrance reminiscent of new leather and spicey woods, Renegade enraptures...seduces...ensnares.

Renegade Ingredients:

Goat's Milk Soap, Shea Butter Soap, Emu Oil, Fragrance, Androstenone (human pheromone).,

Directions:

For best results, shower or bathe as soon before anticipated encounter as possible, being sure to lather Renegade well. Continue to rub lather in for at least 45 seconds, paying special attention to arms, shoulders, chest and neck area. Safe for use on face.

New Renegade Pheromone Skin Balm

RPN's New Renegade Pheromone Face and Neck Balm ensnares the senses of the female attraction. Renegade Pheromone Balm contains the potent male pheromone Androstenone; known to send an extremely sexual signal in a SUPER long lasting, skin soothing formula. With a masculine fragrance reminiscent of new leather and spicey woods, Renegade enraptures...seduces...

Used in conjuction with Renegade Pheromone Soap, you will experience a potent and long lasting change in both your own attitude, and the receptiveness of those around you. Can also be applied to the chest area before workout for a boost in focus, confidence, and workout intensity.

THIS IS EXTREMELY CONCENTRATED AND POTENT - USE SPARINGLY

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should be able to try this stack out by next week. Let's see how things unfold.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend timing how long it takes from when the women see you until they run at you with open arms :laugh:
My wristwatch cannot measure milliseconds! :bandit:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recommend timing how long it takes from when the women see you until they run at you with open arms :laugh:
Does it have to be arms that are open?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Come and get it........it's back in stock!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: This is good stuff.