NutraPlanet newsletter gives out a 7% discount code!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
A dicsount code was emailed to all our Nutraplanet Newsletter subscribers. Superb savings!!

If you don't get our newsletter and wish to -- sign into your 'My Account settings' on the nutraplanet site.
then click on 'Newsletter Subscription Settings' to add the newsletter delivery. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
here we go again... I'm on a buying spree.... :D

no code needed I take it!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you need the code.
common dormant, you should already be getting the np newsletter. this is unacceptable! :chairshot:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
man you're too fast.... I was too busy reading this thread and did not see that newsletter come in... its not easy to multitask on a Friday :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i figured you were on our list. i pmed you anyway. :head:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
OMG time for the NutraPlanet bail out! How many millions or billions will it be this time?

robster11

Awards
Hmmmm for some reason I didn't get one in my inbox or spam folder... Newsletters are turned on too

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Yea i also didnt get the newsletter.. WHAT THE CODE MAAAN

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Just subscribed I hope I get a 7% off code :( I'll be ordering in a few days :D

robster11

Awards
Thanks

NP, as always, you came through with a quickness.

:party:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Damn...I just got the JP8 twin pack and a NOS Ether Lvl 1 for a damn good deal!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

munique

Awards
newsletter?
lol, didnt know there was one!
if I subscribe now, would I still receive the discount code?

forumlurker

Awards
By any chance can I get the promo code, I just signed up today and haven't received the news letter.

Thanks

forumlurker

Awards
Just ordered from nutraplanet :), I'm usually a customer of DA but nutra as 6-oxo and at a great price.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I didn't recieve the discount code either. How can I get the code? I'm looking to place an order sometime this week.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's only 2 replys away lol "MM7"

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked my email and saw the code 2 minutes after I placed an order yesterday. Is it too late to have the discount applied?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't recieve the discount code either. How can I get the code? I'm looking to place an order sometime this week.
While the code has been provided, I do encourage everybody to sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss out on some of the other special offers and promos mentioned in the newsletter. I will forward the most recent newsletter to anybody that PMs me their email adress :bandit:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked my email and saw the code 2 minutes after I placed an order yesterday. Is it too late to have the discount applied?

Update:

I emailed customer service, told them what happened and they hooked me up. Once again Nutraplanet demonstrates why they are the best out there and why they have my loyal support.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I just check to see if my account was set for getting newsletters and it is but i have yet to receive an email with the discount code :( and i need to spend money!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I just check to see if my account was set for getting newsletters and it is but i have yet to receive an email with the discount code :( and i need to spend money!!!
sometimes it might get filtered into your junk mail folder...so be sure to check that.
the code is MM7 for anyone who may have missed it.
only good this month, so use it now.

spartan300

Awards
ive been signed up as well and have not recieved any newsletters and just checked my spam folder......

can anyone help me out

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been signed up as well and have not recieved any newsletters and just checked my spam folder......

can anyone help me out
I've posted it many times, PM me with your email adress and I'll forward it to you. Plenty of people got the memo so far. I'm a mail forwarding service it seems :) Be sure to add customerservice (at) nutraplanet (dot) com to your whitelist.