CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET REPS...Is this how you treat a 1st time customer???

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. purebred

i don't think the OP should post again unless it's a picture of his order successfully shipped and opened

2. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    i don't think the OP should post again unless it's a picture of his order successfully shipped and opened
    yeah, rippedoff disappeared on us. i assume he got his order. no new is good news, i guess.
    •   

3. purebred

hopefully he did! i can understand his disposition but B made a very good point. OP was probably just stressed out. can't blame anybody really. these kinds of things happen: it's life!

4. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I would love to see a picture of the order. Would also love to see a picture or two of the Reps' stash .

If Ripped can't provide a picture, at least update the thread when the order arrives. This thread needs a happy ending.

MOD EDIT: Please change the avatar. People still try to view this board at work. Thank you. And with comments like this: "Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout" you are really making this tough!

5. Just posting to say all $300+ worth of supps came in today. It was torture waiting for the FedEx guy. Every large truck that went by had me peaking out the window .

Special thanks to Tim from NP customer service. Helped me keep sane while waiting for my order.

All in all, NP and AM are officially the best in my book!
    •   

6. After reading this thread I felt NP was trustworthy enough to put down a 230$ order. First time ordering here or anywhere for that matter and from the research I have done online this is honestly the only site I even bother to look at. Only thing that gets me down is that I never found NP earlier than I did before.
    Locally N.O. Shotgun costs me like 80$ and here I think its like 39.99!!!!! Thats insaaaaane! I honestly LOVE NP and everyone at my gym knows this......because it's all I talk about lol. I even send them links of the awesome deals and savings over MSN....I think I may even be starting to bug my friends but it's just so stupid that they wanna plant down a fortune of money locally for supps when all they have to do is listen to me and order everything on NP.
    Now all you guys have to do is get a warehouse in Canada and hook me up with a job! Haha.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    Just posting to say all $300+ worth of supps came in today. It was torture waiting for the FedEx guy. Every large truck that went by had me peaking out the window .

Special thanks to Tim from NP customer service. Helped me keep sane while waiting for my order.

All in all, NP and AM are officially the best in my book!
    Nice to know that your order finally arrived. NutraPlanet has a reputation beyond repute. Comes with my highest recommendations, without any reservations whatever!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJuicy View Post
    After reading this thread I felt NP was trustworthy enough to put down a 230$ order. First time ordering here or anywhere for that matter and from the research I have done online this is honestly the only site I even bother to look at. Only thing that gets me down is that I never found NP earlier than I did before.
    Locally N.O. Shotgun costs me like 80$ and here I think its like 39.99!!!!! Thats insaaaaane! I honestly LOVE NP and everyone at my gym knows this......because it's all I talk about lol. I even send them links of the awesome deals and savings over MSN....I think I may even be starting to bug my friends but it's just so stupid that they wanna plant down a fortune of money locally for supps when all they have to do is listen to me and order everything on NP.
    Now all you guys have to do is get a warehouse in Canada and hook me up with a job! Haha.
    That's pretty funny. I've gotten 3 close friends to join NP. We all used to get our supps from ProSource, and I stress USED TO! NutraPlanet has most products for less and the free shipping seals the deal! Also, Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout knowledge I've come across in years.
    Helpful people and most Users check the ego at the door , a nice change.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    That's pretty funny. I've gotten 3 close friends to join NP. We all used to get our supps from ProSource, and I stress USED TO! NutraPlanet has most products for less and the free shipping seals the deal! Also, Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout knowledge I've come across in years.
    Helpful people and most Users check the ego at the door , a nice change.
    Couldnt agree with you more. I seriously spend way to much time on NP and AM haha. Night and day pretty much.

10. I order regularly from NP and have never had a problem.

11. My girlfriend actually placed an order recently, but she never received the verification email.

Then later she found out she needed to verify her account. I assured her you guys are good as I have ordered twice before with no problems.

Now would her order be cancelled and have to be re-submitted again? Money was already removed from her credit card however

12. Quote Originally Posted by weltweite View Post
    My girlfriend actually placed an order recently, but she never received the verification email.

Then later she found out she needed to verify her account. I assured her you guys are good as I have ordered twice before with no problems.

Now would her order be cancelled and have to be re-submitted again? Money was already removed from her credit card however
    She should have received a confirmation email upon placing her order, with her order #. She should be able to log into her NP account and check on the status of her order https://www.nutraplanet.com/users/account/ . If she has any issues, she can call us or email us.

13. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    I order regularly from NP and have never had a problem.
    X2

I order from NP almost every month and have been for nearly 3 years. In that time I have only had 1 order that was delayed somewhere here in NZ and NP went above and beyond to help me when I started to panic.
    Great company, great prices and great service that's why I keep coming back.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Customer Service...
    By AnaboliChris in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 05:20 PM
  2. Not enough posts for PM..calling LG reps
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 12:44 PM
  3. CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET!
    By wjb33 in forum Nutraplanet