CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET REPS...Is this how you treat a 1st time customer???

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Nothing in life comes fast... unless your one of those guys!

    I'm still an NP ordering fool... nothing but love for the NP Rep Crew, Sam, Rene....
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    Problems worked out =)

    Now if only the Fedex guy can drive super fast...lol
    You might have the problem worked out but you're still RippedOFF...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    No problem!....I've made you a coupon that will value $500 in FREE GOODS, as long as your sub-total is 1 billion dollars+ in value!!! Just simply type "Sucker" (without the quotations) in the coupons section during checkout. Hell of a steal!

    Oh, but you have to send me one of those new, sweet Applied T-Shirts in return!!!
    Thats a sweet deal. I tell ya what ill make you a coupon if you make me one

    I just made my first order with NP and I would have to say it went great. I'm going to have to get a whip and stand over my guys so we can keep up with NP. LOL

  4. Crappy situation, but everyone makes mistakes. From what I know of, Nutraplanet is the best company to deal with. I'm so happy I found out about NP a few months ago, so much better then GNC, and I can't wait to make my next order soon

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    One of my friends recommended me to Nutraplanet from the other big site and I thought I would give this site a try because of the big sale of MAN products with free shipping.

    I placed a huge order worth $428.59 (2 orders) without hesitation even though I never ordered from Nutraplanet.

    First Order: Feb 25/09
    Second Order: Feb 27/09

    March 3rd: I receive an email stating that my order is pending because verification of my bililng address with the phone number of my bank.

    SAME DAY March 3rd, I email customer service back with the information of my address and bank number.

    SAME DAY March 3rd, I receive an email quickly back from CSR Jimmy that everything was taken care of.

    "Thank you for alerting us, Andrew! It has been noted in your account with us. Take care.

    Jimmy Grace
    NutraPlanet Customer Service"

    About 2 weeks later, after waiting patiently...today I email inquiring about my order.

    "Hello friend. Your order was deleted because we sent you an order verification email on and you did not respond. Please replace your order, and if you receive another order verification email, please respond promptly. Take care.
    Jimmy Grace
    NutraPlanet Customer Service"

    WOW??? The SAME CSR that helped me that told me that it has been noted on my account...2 weeks later tells me my order has been DELETED.

    NO email or ANY form of contact was made telling me about this cancellation.

    Worst of all, I check my online credit card statement today....CHARGES ARE STILL THERE.

    My experience with Nutraplanet....OUT OF MONEY, WASTE OF TIME, and NO SUPPLEMENTS.

    I don't think a first time experience can get any worse. The only solution that I was offered...replace my order...when the sale is over with the free shipping and when I waited 2 weeks for nothing...great.

    This is RIDICULOUS and very unprofessional!

    I'm genuinely a very calm and reasonable person but I felt the need to inform everyone in the online community to watch out and avoid a huge possible headache.

    Nothing against Jimmy the CSR that helped me though, there must be same MASSIVE communication problems or IT software problems within the company itself.

    I'm sorry but I'm just PISSED right now.

    Done my rant.
    Your username is so funny, anyway I've been ordering from nutra for years and have only had two issues with them. I'm sorry this has happen to you but I hope this doesn't deter you from future purchases with this great company.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       


  6. NutraPlanet has always looked out for their customers, and work diligently to solve any problems/issues no matter who casues them. I can't tell you how many times they have straightened out my order because I put in one of my old shipping addresses.

    This thread just reinforces the fact that NutraPlanet is numero uno!

  7. As a potential first time buyer, I'm eager to see how this gets resolved. I was also sent here by word of mouth. I hope this is resolved in a timely and professional manor.

    IMO, $10 isn't going to do much to win a new customer. Especially one making purchases of $400+

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    As a potential first time buyer, I'm eager to see how this gets resolved. I was also sent here by word of mouth. I hope this is resolved in a timely and professional manor.

    IMO, $10 isn't going to do much to win a new customer. Especially one making purchases of $400+
    If you reread the thread, this was taken care of a while back

    Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF
    True to your words.

    Spoke with Sam again and I think everything is going to be ok, we just working out the details of the re-order.

    I want to thank B. for pointing out that I was being a hot-head and I have re-read what I wrote and can see how my comments can be seen as rude and disrespectful.

    I have personally apologized to Sam for this and hope there are no hard feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF
    Problems worked out =)

    Now if only the Fedex guy can drive super fast...lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you reread the thread, this was taken care of a while back
    Indeed. I didn't see the thread was on it's 2nd page and I'd missed all the 2nd page action . After reading all the positive feedback here I've placed over $300 in purchases.
    Eagerly waiting for my order(s) to change from "Processing" to "Shipped" !!! TIME TO GET HUGE! :dl:

    The more I lurk the more great information I find.

  10. Thanks for your confidence in Nutra; if all the items are in stock, it will be shipped tomorrow
  11. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    i don't think the OP should post again unless it's a picture of his order successfully shipped and opened

  12. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    i don't think the OP should post again unless it's a picture of his order successfully shipped and opened
    yeah, rippedoff disappeared on us. i assume he got his order. no new is good news, i guess.
  13. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    hopefully he did! i can understand his disposition but B made a very good point. OP was probably just stressed out. can't blame anybody really. these kinds of things happen: it's life!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    i don't think the OP should post again unless it's a picture of his order successfully shipped and opened
    I would love to see a picture of the order. Would also love to see a picture or two of the Reps' stash .

    If Ripped can't provide a picture, at least update the thread when the order arrives. This thread needs a happy ending.



    MOD EDIT: Please change the avatar. People still try to view this board at work. Thank you. And with comments like this: "Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout" you are really making this tough!

  15. Just posting to say all $300+ worth of supps came in today. It was torture waiting for the FedEx guy. Every large truck that went by had me peaking out the window .

    Special thanks to Tim from NP customer service. Helped me keep sane while waiting for my order.

    All in all, NP and AM are officially the best in my book!

  16. After reading this thread I felt NP was trustworthy enough to put down a 230$ order. First time ordering here or anywhere for that matter and from the research I have done online this is honestly the only site I even bother to look at. Only thing that gets me down is that I never found NP earlier than I did before.
    Locally N.O. Shotgun costs me like 80$ and here I think its like 39.99!!!!! Thats insaaaaane! I honestly LOVE NP and everyone at my gym knows this......because it's all I talk about lol. I even send them links of the awesome deals and savings over MSN....I think I may even be starting to bug my friends but it's just so stupid that they wanna plant down a fortune of money locally for supps when all they have to do is listen to me and order everything on NP.
    Now all you guys have to do is get a warehouse in Canada and hook me up with a job! Haha.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    Just posting to say all $300+ worth of supps came in today. It was torture waiting for the FedEx guy. Every large truck that went by had me peaking out the window .

    Special thanks to Tim from NP customer service. Helped me keep sane while waiting for my order.

    All in all, NP and AM are officially the best in my book!
    Nice to know that your order finally arrived. NutraPlanet has a reputation beyond repute. Comes with my highest recommendations, without any reservations whatever!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJuicy View Post
    After reading this thread I felt NP was trustworthy enough to put down a 230$ order. First time ordering here or anywhere for that matter and from the research I have done online this is honestly the only site I even bother to look at. Only thing that gets me down is that I never found NP earlier than I did before.
    Locally N.O. Shotgun costs me like 80$ and here I think its like 39.99!!!!! Thats insaaaaane! I honestly LOVE NP and everyone at my gym knows this......because it's all I talk about lol. I even send them links of the awesome deals and savings over MSN....I think I may even be starting to bug my friends but it's just so stupid that they wanna plant down a fortune of money locally for supps when all they have to do is listen to me and order everything on NP.
    Now all you guys have to do is get a warehouse in Canada and hook me up with a job! Haha.
    That's pretty funny. I've gotten 3 close friends to join NP. We all used to get our supps from ProSource, and I stress USED TO! NutraPlanet has most products for less and the free shipping seals the deal! Also, Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout knowledge I've come across in years.
    Helpful people and most Users check the ego at the door , a nice change.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    That's pretty funny. I've gotten 3 close friends to join NP. We all used to get our supps from ProSource, and I stress USED TO! NutraPlanet has most products for less and the free shipping seals the deal! Also, Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout knowledge I've come across in years.
    Helpful people and most Users check the ego at the door , a nice change.
    Couldnt agree with you more. I seriously spend way to much time on NP and AM haha. Night and day pretty much.

  20. I order regularly from NP and have never had a problem.

  21. My girlfriend actually placed an order recently, but she never received the verification email.

    Then later she found out she needed to verify her account. I assured her you guys are good as I have ordered twice before with no problems.

    Now would her order be cancelled and have to be re-submitted again? Money was already removed from her credit card however

  22. Quote Originally Posted by weltweite View Post
    My girlfriend actually placed an order recently, but she never received the verification email.

    Then later she found out she needed to verify her account. I assured her you guys are good as I have ordered twice before with no problems.

    Now would her order be cancelled and have to be re-submitted again? Money was already removed from her credit card however
    She should have received a confirmation email upon placing her order, with her order #. She should be able to log into her NP account and check on the status of her order https://www.nutraplanet.com/users/account/ . If she has any issues, she can call us or email us.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    I order regularly from NP and have never had a problem.
    X2

    I order from NP almost every month and have been for nearly 3 years. In that time I have only had 1 order that was delayed somewhere here in NZ and NP went above and beyond to help me when I started to panic.
    Great company, great prices and great service that's why I keep coming back.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IS THIS HOW IT WORKS?
    By skull in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:23 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 05:50 PM
  3. CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET!
    By wjb33 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 03:35 PM
  4. This is how you freakin squat!!!
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 01:48 AM
  5. how long for test, 1st time
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Log in
Log in