CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET REPS...Is this how you treat a 1st time customer???

RippedOFF

Awards
One of my friends recommended me to Nutraplanet from the other big site and I thought I would give this site a try because of the big sale of MAN products with free shipping.

I placed a huge order worth $428.59 (2 orders) without hesitation even though I never ordered from Nutraplanet.

First Order: Feb 25/09
Second Order: Feb 27/09

March 3rd: I receive an email stating that my order is pending because verification of my bililng address with the phone number of my bank.

SAME DAY March 3rd, I email customer service back with the information of my address and bank number.

SAME DAY March 3rd, I receive an email quickly back from CSR Jimmy that everything was taken care of.

"Thank you for alerting us, Andrew! It has been noted in your account with us. Take care.

Jimmy Grace
NutraPlanet Customer Service"

About 2 weeks later, after waiting patiently...today I email inquiring about my order.

"Hello friend. Your order was deleted because we sent you an order verification email on and you did not respond. Please replace your order, and if you receive another order verification email, please respond promptly. Take care.
Jimmy Grace
NutraPlanet Customer Service"

WOW??? The SAME CSR that helped me that told me that it has been noted on my account...2 weeks later tells me my order has been DELETED.

NO email or ANY form of contact was made telling me about this cancellation.

Worst of all, I check my online credit card statement today....CHARGES ARE STILL THERE.

My experience with Nutraplanet....OUT OF MONEY, WASTE OF TIME, and NO SUPPLEMENTS.

I don't think a first time experience can get any worse. The only solution that I was offered...replace my order...when the sale is over with the free shipping and when I waited 2 weeks for nothing...great.

This is RIDICULOUS and very unprofessional!

I'm genuinely a very calm and reasonable person but I felt the need to inform everyone in the online community to watch out and avoid a huge possible headache.

Nothing against Jimmy the CSR that helped me though, there must be same MASSIVE communication problems or IT software problems within the company itself.

I'm sorry but I'm just PISSED right now.

Done my rant.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about your experience but I'm sure if you're able to show a bit more patience as well as the email showing you sent that email when it was first requested, they'll be able to take care of you.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree nutra is really good to their customers this case is weird wait to hear back from someone they will definetly take care of u

ViperKing666

Awards
i feel for you dude, when i dont get my supps I GO CRAZY =)

make sure you post an update on your situation.

i'm gonna be a first time buyer too here and want to place an order in a couple of days.

good luck bro

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry for the large inconvenience this has caused you, and assure you that it will be taken care of. As far as the charges on the credit card, if the order was recently deleted from the system it will take a few days to show up as refunded on your credit statement/online banking form.

I would personally suggest you private message Stryder (owner of NutraPlanet) with the issue to see if you can get it resolved first hand, or you can wait for the money to be refunded and either try and reorder or do as you wish.

I can assure you problems like this are rare and many customers can attest to that fact as well, but of course mishaps (even if they occur once in a blue moon) have the potential to occur. I truly hope you can look past this experience and give NutraPlanet another try, because it truly does put "that other site" to shame.

If you have any other specific questions myself, any of the other representatives, other customer service Reps, and even Sam the owner frequent this forum throughout the day and will help you in anyway we can.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Andrew, first and foremost, my sincerest apologies for the major mishap here. Our verification process is for the protection of our customers. With the ever growing problem of credit card fraud, we implemented this procedure to ensure the cardholders' payment information is protected.

Please PM me the email address you registered at NutraPlanet, including the order number (if available) and I'll make sure you're totally taken care of.

I'll make sure this doesn't happen again.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but I'm just PISSED right now.
very understandable.
i trust that stryder will get this resolved.

if anyone ever has any problems with their order or any questions, feel free to hit any of us reps up anytime with a pm and we'll help you out. :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Hey Andrew, first and foremost, my sincerest apologies for the major mishap here. Our verification process is for the protection of our customers. With the ever growing problem of credit card fraud, we implemented this procedure to ensure the cardholders' payment information is protected.

Please PM me the email address you registered at NutraPlanet, including the order number (if available) and I'll make sure you're totally taken care of.

yep. nutra will take care of you. they always do.

ltyson

Awards
I am sure Stryder will take care of you and his response is a testament to that fact. NutraPlant has quickly become my supplement vendor of choice. Several orders and never a problem. But knowing that they will take care of me if a problem ever does occur makes it just that much better.

Ltyson

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I've never had any issue from NP and I've been ordering from there ....wow, has to be over 5 years.

RippedOFF

Awards
I'm not going to lie I do feel reassured now with such fast responses...especialy from the owner himself with loads of positive feedback from other users.

I just want this taken care of.

LOL I couldn't even PM Stryder without 7 posts...had to randomly post comments.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to lie I do feel reassured now with such fast responses...especialy from the owner himself with loads of positive feedback from other users.

I just want this taken care of.

LOL I couldn't even PM Stryder without 7 posts...had to randomly post comments.
yeah, those are just the board restrictions to prevent spammers from abusing the site i think. hope you had fun posting random stuff though. lol.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Great prices... Outstanding Customer Service... you'll find that they really take care of not only AM people, but all customers as if you were the only one that mattered.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Your screen name isn't gonna make a whole lotta sense very soon..

ViperKing666

Awards

If the owner says it will be taken care of...THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

to OP: imagine the extra amount of free samples you going to get =) they might give you extra stuff =) hope they screw up my order hehe

chocochoco

chocochoco

Awards
i had problem 2 weeks ago with my first order too. i didn't respond to th email verification too but they sent me a second one. CS was patient with me and guided me to solve the problem.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree with the above posters that there is definitely a feeling of security when placing an order at NutraPlanet because I know the CSRs will take care of any problems. With Sam on the case personally, it's almost an understatement ;)

OP, please let us know what this was resolved to your liking, and thanks for choosing NutraPlanet.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad NP hasn't changed from why I originally started using them. Almost never seen in any business once they grow.

munique

Awards
Surprisingly, I never had to do any verification for my credit card despite being an international customer. I must say that Nutraplanet has always provided great customer service though. eg, looking into the high shipping rates, helping me apply discount codes when I have forgotten to. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the owner says it will be taken care of...THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

to OP: imagine the extra amount of free samples you going to get =) they might give you extra stuff =) hope they screw up my order hehe
Damn, you're pretty wise for a new poster. :think:

Anyway, NP is the best - period.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with the above posters that there is definitely a feeling of security when placing an order at NutraPlanet because I know the CSRs will take care of any problems. With Sam on the case personally, it's almost an understatement ;)

OP, please let us know what this was resolved to your liking, and thanks for choosing NutraPlanet.

NP is known for customer service AND great friggin deals.

Rippedoff, let us know how quickly Sam resolves this please.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I never order from anywhere else anymore...My only complaint is NP is so popular they have trouble keeping things in stock ;) That and they don't have Universal's EAA Stack....yet ;)

dalto

dalto

Awards
I only order from NP since I joined AM about 2 years ago. Only had one issue with the quality of my Kwick Karb and it was resolved above and beyond. When I go in a store to buy my heavy protein powders I even tell the guys there to order from NP. And I didn't have to hit up the store last month with the free shipping so even better. Not trying to brown nose anyone - just telling it like it is. NP is the sh*znit.

vadox6466

I think, by seeing the way the reps responded on this thread, the answer to your question..

"Is this how you treat a 1st time customer???"

.. is a resounding "yes". They're fantastic :D

You can understand the need to verify such a large order.. imagine somebody stole your card and placed something equally as big.. if NP didn/t verify, you'd be down $500+. Hell, my credit card verified once when I bought $50 worth of individual protein bars (CVS screwed up with pricing and was shooting Detour bars out for $0.40 per instead of the $1.80+ per.. I emptied out the store when I realized it :D)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I never order from anywhere else anymore...My only complaint is NP is so popular they have trouble keeping things in stock ;) That and they don't have Universal's EAA Stack....yet ;)
I am working on getting the EAA stack in stock, which should be by next week....stay on the lookout!

RippedOFF

Awards

Not going good so far. Here is an update.

Email from owner:

"Dear Andrew, I wanted to personally apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. After doing some investigation, it appears that the two orders were deleted because of the untimely response to our verification request. The reason you received a verification email is because of the large orders placed back to back, plus the international billing address and U.S. shipping address.

It appears that the customer service rep you spoke with noted the account just as another service rep was deleting the orders and crediting back the card because of the lapse in time span.

For your records, here is the approval codes for the following credits applied back to your card (please allow a couple business days for your bank to refund the credit):

##########: credit amount $118.36 on 3/10/09
##########: credit amount $310.23 on 3/10/09

Unfortunately, because the order was deleted, we cannot regenerate the order for you. You will have to replace the order and checkout as you normally would. For your inconvenience, I added $10 NutraBucks to your account. When you go to checkout, the site will automatically deduct the $10 from the subtotal.

Once you place the order, please email me the order number(s) and I will make sure the order gets processed and shipped in a timely fashion without any hold ups.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we effort to protect your payment security!

Respectfully,

Sam Hong"

I reply back:

"Hi Sam,

I need to make one point really clear, I DID NOT make an untimely response to your verification request.

I have emails that prove I received your verification request on March 3/09 10:45 AM.

I email back with verification information at March 3/09 10:51 AM. That is within 6 mins of receiving the email!!!

2 hours later March 3/09 12:12 PM, a CSR replies back that everything is taken care of.

I totally understand about the verification process that isn't the reason why I am unhappy.

I am unhappy because I followed the exact instructions and even got CONFIRMATION from a CSR rep that everything is ok.

I did nothing wrong and have emails to prove everything was done in a timely matter...again 6mins!

Are you telling me that Nutraplanet expects customers to reply back faster than 6 mins or their orders get deleted? Isn't that kind of ridiculous?

Thanks,"

Own replies back:

"Andrew, my apologies. I was looking at the last correspondence date. I see now that your original response was sent on March 3rd. Sorry for the oversight.

I spoke with all my customer service reps and realize how we dropped the ball here. We've made the appropriate changes to prevent this from happening in the future.

As you stated, you did everything correctly on your end. Normally these things go smoothly, but on occasion certain anomalies cause these hang ups. I'm sorry that your first experience was affected in such a manner. But I assure you that your next order will go through smoothly.

Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet.

Sam Hong"

I reply back:

"Hi Sam,

Well if you are acknowledging the problem at your end, then shouldn't you do something about it?

You guys keep saying that I can re-order, but I'm sure that you and I are both aware that the sale for 15% MAN products is over.

My $430 order was all MAN products, needless to say...I saved some money from the sale.

If I replace my order, am I going to get the same prices?

Sounds like you are leaving me in a hole.

Thanks"

I am currently waiting for a reply back. I'm not seeing this "above and beyond" customer service that many of you mentioned.

RippedOFF

Awards
I think, by seeing the way the reps responded on this thread, the answer to your question..

"Is this how you treat a 1st time customer???"

.. is a resounding "yes". They're fantastic :D

You can understand the need to verify such a large order.. imagine somebody stole your card and placed something equally as big.. if NP didn/t verify, you'd be down $500+. Hell, my credit card verified once when I bought $50 worth of individual protein bars (CVS screwed up with pricing and was shooting Detour bars out for $0.40 per instead of the $1.80+ per.. I emptied out the store when I realized it :D)

I TOTATLLY UNDERSTAND.

This is what I keep hearing that I am pissed about getting verified. I am NOT, I am not happy because my order got screwed up when it wasn't my fault.

Exact quote that I emailed the owner.

"I totally understand about the verification process that isn't the reason why I am unhappy.

I am unhappy because I followed the exact instructions and even got CONFIRMATION from a CSR rep that everything is ok.

I did nothing wrong and have emails to prove everything was done in a timely matter...again 6mins!"

Read my posts. Do you see where I am coming from now?

vadox6466

I TOTATLLY UNDERSTAND.

This is what I keep hearing that I am pissed about getting verified. I am NOT, I am not happy because my order got screwed up when it wasn't my fault.

Exact quote that I emailed the owner.

"I totally understand about the verification process that isn't the reason why I am unhappy.

I did nothing wrong and have emails to prove everything was done in a timely matter...again 6mins!"

Read my posts. Do you see where I am coming from now?

Yup, totally. I'm just curious to see what they're going to do

RippedOFF

Awards
Yup, totally. I'm just curious to see what they're going to do
You and me both buddy. I hope it goes well...I'm not even looking for compensation of any kind.

I just want my order at the prices I paid for when I ordered them.

vadox6466

You and me both buddy. I hope it goes well...I'm not even looking for compensation of any kind.

I just want my order at the prices I paid for when I ordered them.
Didn't see the correspondence before I posted.. lol @ $10. That's nothing for the size of your order. I'd want same prices for the same order AND some compensation for the delay in shipping time

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going good so far. Here is an update.

Email from owner:

"Dear Andrew, I wanted to personally apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. After doing some investigation, it appears that the two orders were deleted because of the untimely response to our verification request. The reason you received a verification email is because of the large orders placed back to back, plus the international billing address and U.S. shipping address.

It appears that the customer service rep you spoke with noted the account just as another service rep was deleting the orders and crediting back the card because of the lapse in time span.

For your records, here is the approval codes for the following credits applied back to your card (please allow a couple business days for your bank to refund the credit):

##########: credit amount $118.36 on 3/10/09
##########: credit amount $310.23 on 3/10/09

Unfortunately, because the order was deleted, we cannot regenerate the order for you. You will have to replace the order and checkout as you normally would. For your inconvenience, I added $10 NutraBucks to your account. When you go to checkout, the site will automatically deduct the $10 from the subtotal.

Once you place the order, please email me the order number(s) and I will make sure the order gets processed and shipped in a timely fashion without any hold ups.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we effort to protect your payment security!

Respectfully,

Sam Hong"

I reply back:

"Hi Sam,

I need to make one point really clear, I DID NOT make an untimely response to your verification request.

I have emails that prove I received your verification request on March 3/09 10:45 AM.

I email back with verification information at March 3/09 10:51 AM. That is within 6 mins of receiving the email!!!

2 hours later March 3/09 12:12 PM, a CSR replies back that everything is taken care of.

I totally understand about the verification process that isn't the reason why I am unhappy.

I did nothing wrong and have emails to prove everything was done in a timely matter...again 6mins!

Are you telling me that Nutraplanet expects customers to reply back faster than 6 mins or their orders get deleted? Isn't that kind of ridiculous?

Thanks,"

Own replies back:

"Andrew, my apologies. I was looking at the last correspondence date. I see now that your original response was sent on March 3rd. Sorry for the oversight.

I spoke with all my customer service reps and realize how we dropped the ball here. We've made the appropriate changes to prevent this from happening in the future.

As you stated, you did everything correctly on your end. Normally these things go smoothly, but on occasion certain anomalies cause these hang ups. I'm sorry that your first experience was affected in such a manner. But I assure you that your next order will go through smoothly.

Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet.

Sam Hong"

I reply back:

"Hi Sam,

Well if you are acknowledging the problem at your end, then shouldn't you do something about it?

You guys keep saying that I can re-order, but I'm sure that you and I are both aware that the sale for 15% MAN products is over.

My $430 order was all MAN products, needless to say...I saved some money from the sale.

If I replace my order, am I going to get the same prices?

Sounds like you are leaving me in a hole.

Thanks"

I am currently waiting for a reply back. I'm not seeing this "above and beyond" customer service that many of you mentioned.
RippedOFF,

Sam has owned the fact that they made a mistake. He affirmed that you did everything correctly.

My advice to you is to continue to communicate with him in private. There is no need to post up your correspondence for the world to read.

Additionally, consider the way you communicate your issue. You would be better suited to make a statement more like the following:

"Sam,

I would be happy to reorder with your company. Would please you be kind enough to consider honoring the 15% discount that applied at the time of my order before the error took place.

Thank you in advance for your consideration."

The man admitted he made a mistake. Would you like to be a satisfied customer or would you prefer to rub the mans nose in it? There is a difference and your approach makes me question your motives. Please consider allowing the man the opportunity to make things right.

Thank you.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I agree with B...

Maybe I think this way from years of dealing with Sources on other boards but when someone owns up to their mistake it should be kept off the boards...he's trying to make it right and you are being rude and plastering the issue all over the internet...

RippedOFF

Awards
RippedOFF,

Sam has owned the fact that they made a mistake. He affirmed that you did everything correctly.

My advice to you is to continue to communicate with him in private. There is no need to post up your correspondence for the world to read.

Additionally, consider the way you communicate your issue. You would be better suited to make a statement more like the following:

"Sam,

I would be happy to reorder with your company. Would please you be kind enough to consider honoring the 15% discount that applied at the time of my order before the error took place.

Thank you in advance for your consideration."

The man admitted he made a mistake. Would you like to be a satisfied customer or would you prefer to rub the mans nose in it? There is a difference and your approach makes me question your motives. Please consider allowing the man the opportunity to make things right.

Thank you.
B5150,

I agree with what you are saying. I know I'm probably acting like a 10 yr old. I wouldn't have even posted everything if the problem was solved. I am not trying to rub it in ANYONE's face. Sam was definitely being a MAN and admitted to the mistake.

I apologize if I offended him or anyone from Nutraplanet. This is not what I'm trying to do.

I am just frustrated that my only solution that I was offered is to re-order when the sale is over.

Again, I want to apologize to Sam and everyone at Nutraplanet for any type of disrespect. I'll control myself better from now on.

RippedOFF

Awards
I agree with B...

Maybe I think this way from years of dealing with Sources on other boards but when someone owns up to their mistake it should be kept off the boards...he's trying to make it right and you are being rude and plastering the issue all over the internet...
Again I agree.

I want to make my point that if the solution I offered was that my order will be sent as order at the same prices I paid...no problem.

How would you feel if you were only offered $10 and to re-order at 15% higher prices after waiting 2 weeks? Do you know what I mean?

Again, I totally acknowledge that I'm being an immauture ****.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like B mentioned, we can apply the 15%; just confirm it with Sam via email first, then he will adjust the price on your order. It was our mistake, and we want to give you at the very least the same great savings you had initially. You're in good hands; just keep on working those emails and this should be all done in no time.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive only ordered from NP since like 2003

darren at the arnold promised me that i can order whatever i want for free

can I do that now :D

RippedOFF

Awards
Like B mentioned, we can apply the 15%; just confirm it with Sam via email first, then he will adjust the price on your order. It was our mistake, and we want to give you at the very least the same great savings you had initially. You're in good hands; just keep on working those emails and this should be all done in no time.
True to your words.

Spoke with Sam again and I think everything is going to be ok, we just working out the details of the re-order.

I want to thank B. for pointing out that I was being a hot-head and I have re-read what I wrote and can see how my comments can be seen as rude and disrespectful.

I have personally apologized to Sam for this and hope there are no hard feelings.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True to your words.

Spoke with Sam again and I think everything is going to be ok, we just working out the details of the re-order.

I want to thank B. for pointing out that I was being a hot-head and I have re-read what I wrote and can see how my comments can be seen as rude and disrespectful.

I have personally apologized to Sam for this and hope there are no hard feelings.
Maybe now you can ask B5150 if he will remove the "Off" from your User-name. Just go as, "Ripped." ;)
I'm glad (though not surprised) that all is going to end well.

RippedOFF

Awards
Maybe now you can ask B5150 if he will remove the "Off" from your User-name. Just go as, "Ripped." ;)
I'm glad (though not surprised) that all is going to end well.
I'm going to ask him to write me a cover letter instead. The way he can word things and make it sound so pleasant is a work of art. I'm going to need a part time job if I'm going to be a customer here =)

I'm going to post photos when I get my stuff...just to make you guys jealous =D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to ask him to write me a cover letter instead. The way he can word things and make it sound so pleasant is a work of art. I'm going to need a part time job if I'm going to be a customer here =)

I'm going to post photos when I get my stuff...just to make you guys jealous =D
If I post pictures of my stash, you would be jealous - trust me! ;) Ahhh, the perks of being a Rep!

Glad to hear things will work out for you. Welcome to AM, by the way. Stick around and check things out.

RippedOFF

Awards
If I post pictures of my stash, you would be jealous - trust me! ;) Ahhh, the perks of being a Rep!

Glad to hear things will work out for you. Welcome to AM, by the way. Stick around and check things out.
OH...you got me there.

Do post anyways...I want to see what kind of a stash Reps have =)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
specially when it's $500 worth of MAN goodness!

chocochoco

chocochoco

Awards
i would like to add on. i had problem with my order for the first time as well.

well. i placed my order in late feb, which is last month. where NP had this ABSOLUTELY free shipping offer. due to the damned verification process, my order wasn't being processed. this dragged on till March when the shipping offer is already over. to make things worse, the amount was already deducted from my account and order is still not being processed!!! i thought i am screwed for ordering from some shady scam site called NP!!!

i got linked up with CS and we tried to solve the problem. at the same time, i changed my mind on the ordered item and decided to add more items after the offer ended. CS promised me to include the new items but at the same time, offering FREE shipping as per my order date in feb.

wow. so my order shipped in march finally at no extra cost for adding new items. just talk to CS and i believe they will be more than willing to help out.

like op, i use frieght forwarder. i use a US shipping address and a non-US billing address. but my experience with NP has been great so far. and i would definitely come back for more especially when NP has some irresistible offer.

ps: it would be better to have a live chat support to solve any order issue asap. email is always slower than live chat, especially across time zones. just a suggestion to bring it back.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
ive only ordered from NP since like 2003

darren at the arnold promised me that i can order whatever i want for free

can I do that now :D
No problem!....I've made you a coupon that will value $500 in FREE GOODS, as long as your sub-total is 1 billion dollars+ in value!!! Just simply type "Sucker" (without the quotations) in the coupons section during checkout. Hell of a steal!

Oh, but you have to send me one of those new, sweet Applied T-Shirts in return!!! :)

RippedOFF

Awards
i would like to add on. i had problem with my order for the first time as well.

well. i placed my order in late feb, which is last month. where NP had this ABSOLUTELY free shipping offer. due to the damned verification process, my order wasn't being processed. this dragged on till March when the shipping offer is already over. to make things worse, the amount was already deducted from my account and order is still not being processed!!! i thought i am screwed for ordering from some shady scam site called NP!!!

i got linked up with CS and we tried to solve the problem. at the same time, i changed my mind on the ordered item and decided to add more items after the offer ended. CS promised me to include the new items but at the same time, offering FREE shipping as per my order date in feb.

wow. so my order shipped in march finally at no extra cost for adding new items. just talk to CS and i believe they will be more than willing to help out.

like op, i use frieght forwarder. i use a US shipping address and a non-US billing address. but my experience with NP has been great so far. and i would definitely come back for more especially when NP has some irresistible offer.

ps: it would be better to have a live chat support to solve any order issue asap. email is always slower than live chat, especially across time zones. just a suggestion to bring it back.

Live chat support would be a blessing. Definitely something to look into because email tag is really timing consuming for more complicated situations like mine.

I'm still trying to work out some problems with Sam.

Any brave CSRs here want to volunteer to look into my account and perhaps give me a call or do a live MSN chat so we can work things out quickly?

I know CEOs are busy as hell and probably don't have a lot of time emailing single customers like me.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Live chat support would be a blessing. Definitely something to look into because email tag is really timing consuming for more complicated situations like mine.

I'm still trying to work out some problems with Sam.

Any brave CSRs here want to volunteer to look into my account and perhaps give me a call or do a live MSN chat so we can work things out quickly?

I know CEOs are busy as hell and probably don't have a lot of time emailing single customers like me.
You can live chat with Sam ; just mention it in the email and he will give you the details.

RippedOFF

Awards
Problems worked out =)

Now if only the Fedex guy can drive super fast...lol