CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET REPS...Is this how you treat a 1st time customer???

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    Not going good so far. Here is an update.

Email from owner:

"Dear Andrew, I wanted to personally apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. After doing some investigation, it appears that the two orders were deleted because of the untimely response to our verification request. The reason you received a verification email is because of the large orders placed back to back, plus the international billing address and U.S. shipping address.

It appears that the customer service rep you spoke with noted the account just as another service rep was deleting the orders and crediting back the card because of the lapse in time span.

For your records, here is the approval codes for the following credits applied back to your card (please allow a couple business days for your bank to refund the credit):

##########: credit amount $118.36 on 3/10/09
    ##########: credit amount $310.23 on 3/10/09

Unfortunately, because the order was deleted, we cannot regenerate the order for you. You will have to replace the order and checkout as you normally would. For your inconvenience, I added $10 NutraBucks to your account. When you go to checkout, the site will automatically deduct the $10 from the subtotal.

Once you place the order, please email me the order number(s) and I will make sure the order gets processed and shipped in a timely fashion without any hold ups.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we effort to protect your payment security!

Respectfully,

Sam Hong"

I reply back:

"Hi Sam,

I need to make one point really clear, I DID NOT make an untimely response to your verification request.

I have emails that prove I received your verification request on March 3/09 10:45 AM.

I email back with verification information at March 3/09 10:51 AM. That is within 6 mins of receiving the email!!!

2 hours later March 3/09 12:12 PM, a CSR replies back that everything is taken care of.

I totally understand about the verification process that isn't the reason why I am unhappy.

I am unhappy because I followed the exact instructions and even got CONFIRMATION from a CSR rep that everything is ok.

I did nothing wrong and have emails to prove everything was done in a timely matter...again 6mins!

Are you telling me that Nutraplanet expects customers to reply back faster than 6 mins or their orders get deleted? Isn't that kind of ridiculous?

Thanks,"

Own replies back:

"Andrew, my apologies. I was looking at the last correspondence date. I see now that your original response was sent on March 3rd. Sorry for the oversight.

I spoke with all my customer service reps and realize how we dropped the ball here. We've made the appropriate changes to prevent this from happening in the future.

As you stated, you did everything correctly on your end. Normally these things go smoothly, but on occasion certain anomalies cause these hang ups. I'm sorry that your first experience was affected in such a manner. But I assure you that your next order will go through smoothly.

Thank you for choosing NutraPlanet.

Sam Hong"

I reply back:

"Hi Sam,

Well if you are acknowledging the problem at your end, then shouldn't you do something about it?

You guys keep saying that I can re-order, but I'm sure that you and I are both aware that the sale for 15% MAN products is over.

My $430 order was all MAN products, needless to say...I saved some money from the sale.

If I replace my order, am I going to get the same prices?

Sounds like you are leaving me in a hole.

Thanks"

I am currently waiting for a reply back. I'm not seeing this "above and beyond" customer service that many of you mentioned.
    RippedOFF,

Sam has owned the fact that they made a mistake. He affirmed that you did everything correctly.

My advice to you is to continue to communicate with him in private. There is no need to post up your correspondence for the world to read.

Additionally, consider the way you communicate your issue. You would be better suited to make a statement more like the following:

"Sam,

I would be happy to reorder with your company. Would please you be kind enough to consider honoring the 15% discount that applied at the time of my order before the error took place.

Thank you in advance for your consideration."

The man admitted he made a mistake. Would you like to be a satisfied customer or would you prefer to rub the mans nose in it? There is a difference and your approach makes me question your motives. Please consider allowing the man the opportunity to make things right.

Thank you.
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

2. I agree with B...

Maybe I think this way from years of dealing with Sources on other boards but when someone owns up to their mistake it should be kept off the boards...he's trying to make it right and you are being rude and plastering the issue all over the internet...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    RippedOFF,

Sam has owned the fact that they made a mistake. He affirmed that you did everything correctly.

My advice to you is to continue to communicate with him in private. There is no need to post up your correspondence for the world to read.

Additionally, consider the way you communicate your issue. You would be better suited to make a statement more like the following:

"Sam,

I would be happy to reorder with your company. Would please you be kind enough to consider honoring the 15% discount that applied at the time of my order before the error took place.

Thank you in advance for your consideration."

The man admitted he made a mistake. Would you like to be a satisfied customer or would you prefer to rub the mans nose in it? There is a difference and your approach makes me question your motives. Please consider allowing the man the opportunity to make things right.

Thank you.
    B5150,

I agree with what you are saying. I know I'm probably acting like a 10 yr old. I wouldn't have even posted everything if the problem was solved. I am not trying to rub it in ANYONE's face. Sam was definitely being a MAN and admitted to the mistake.

I apologize if I offended him or anyone from Nutraplanet. This is not what I'm trying to do.

I am just frustrated that my only solution that I was offered is to re-order when the sale is over.

Again, I want to apologize to Sam and everyone at Nutraplanet for any type of disrespect. I'll control myself better from now on.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I agree with B...

Maybe I think this way from years of dealing with Sources on other boards but when someone owns up to their mistake it should be kept off the boards...he's trying to make it right and you are being rude and plastering the issue all over the internet...
    Again I agree.

I want to make my point that if the solution I offered was that my order will be sent as order at the same prices I paid...no problem.

How would you feel if you were only offered $10 and to re-order at 15% higher prices after waiting 2 weeks? Do you know what I mean?

Again, I totally acknowledge that I'm being an immauture ****.

5. Like B mentioned, we can apply the 15%; just confirm it with Sam via email first, then he will adjust the price on your order. It was our mistake, and we want to give you at the very least the same great savings you had initially. You're in good hands; just keep on working those emails and this should be all done in no time.
    •   

6. ive only ordered from NP since like 2003

darren at the arnold promised me that i can order whatever i want for free

can I do that now
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Like B mentioned, we can apply the 15%; just confirm it with Sam via email first, then he will adjust the price on your order. It was our mistake, and we want to give you at the very least the same great savings you had initially. You're in good hands; just keep on working those emails and this should be all done in no time.
    True to your words.

Spoke with Sam again and I think everything is going to be ok, we just working out the details of the re-order.

I want to thank B. for pointing out that I was being a hot-head and I have re-read what I wrote and can see how my comments can be seen as rude and disrespectful.

I have personally apologized to Sam for this and hope there are no hard feelings.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    True to your words.

Spoke with Sam again and I think everything is going to be ok, we just working out the details of the re-order.

I want to thank B. for pointing out that I was being a hot-head and I have re-read what I wrote and can see how my comments can be seen as rude and disrespectful.

I have personally apologized to Sam for this and hope there are no hard feelings.
    Maybe now you can ask B5150 if he will remove the "Off" from your User-name. Just go as, "Ripped."
    I'm glad (though not surprised) that all is going to end well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Maybe now you can ask B5150 if he will remove the "Off" from your User-name. Just go as, "Ripped."
    I'm glad (though not surprised) that all is going to end well.
    I'm going to ask him to write me a cover letter instead. The way he can word things and make it sound so pleasant is a work of art. I'm going to need a part time job if I'm going to be a customer here =)

I'm going to post photos when I get my stuff...just to make you guys jealous =D

10. Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    I'm going to ask him to write me a cover letter instead. The way he can word things and make it sound so pleasant is a work of art. I'm going to need a part time job if I'm going to be a customer here =)

If I post pictures of my stash, you would be jealous - trust me! Ahhh, the perks of being a Rep!

Glad to hear things will work out for you. Welcome to AM, by the way. Stick around and check things out.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    If I post pictures of my stash, you would be jealous - trust me! Ahhh, the perks of being a Rep!

Glad to hear things will work out for you. Welcome to AM, by the way. Stick around and check things out.
    OH...you got me there.

Do post anyways...I want to see what kind of a stash Reps have =)

12. Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    a $428.59 order would make a nice photo.

13. specially when it's $500 worth of MAN goodness!

14. i would like to add on. i had problem with my order for the first time as well.

well. i placed my order in late feb, which is last month. where NP had this ABSOLUTELY free shipping offer. due to the damned verification process, my order wasn't being processed. this dragged on till March when the shipping offer is already over. to make things worse, the amount was already deducted from my account and order is still not being processed!!! i thought i am screwed for ordering from some shady scam site called NP!!!

i got linked up with CS and we tried to solve the problem. at the same time, i changed my mind on the ordered item and decided to add more items after the offer ended. CS promised me to include the new items but at the same time, offering FREE shipping as per my order date in feb.

wow. so my order shipped in march finally at no extra cost for adding new items. just talk to CS and i believe they will be more than willing to help out.

like op, i use frieght forwarder. i use a US shipping address and a non-US billing address. but my experience with NP has been great so far. and i would definitely come back for more especially when NP has some irresistible offer.

ps: it would be better to have a live chat support to solve any order issue asap. email is always slower than live chat, especially across time zones. just a suggestion to bring it back.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    ive only ordered from NP since like 2003

darren at the arnold promised me that i can order whatever i want for free

can I do that now
    No problem!....I've made you a coupon that will value $500 in FREE GOODS, as long as your sub-total is 1 billion dollars+ in value!!! Just simply type "Sucker" (without the quotations) in the coupons section during checkout. Hell of a steal!

Oh, but you have to send me one of those new, sweet Applied T-Shirts in return!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

16. Quote Originally Posted by chocochoco View Post
    i would like to add on. i had problem with my order for the first time as well.

well. i placed my order in late feb, which is last month. where NP had this ABSOLUTELY free shipping offer. due to the damned verification process, my order wasn't being processed. this dragged on till March when the shipping offer is already over. to make things worse, the amount was already deducted from my account and order is still not being processed!!! i thought i am screwed for ordering from some shady scam site called NP!!!

i got linked up with CS and we tried to solve the problem. at the same time, i changed my mind on the ordered item and decided to add more items after the offer ended. CS promised me to include the new items but at the same time, offering FREE shipping as per my order date in feb.

wow. so my order shipped in march finally at no extra cost for adding new items. just talk to CS and i believe they will be more than willing to help out.

like op, i use frieght forwarder. i use a US shipping address and a non-US billing address. but my experience with NP has been great so far. and i would definitely come back for more especially when NP has some irresistible offer.

ps: it would be better to have a live chat support to solve any order issue asap. email is always slower than live chat, especially across time zones. just a suggestion to bring it back.

Live chat support would be a blessing. Definitely something to look into because email tag is really timing consuming for more complicated situations like mine.

I'm still trying to work out some problems with Sam.

Any brave CSRs here want to volunteer to look into my account and perhaps give me a call or do a live MSN chat so we can work things out quickly?

I know CEOs are busy as hell and probably don't have a lot of time emailing single customers like me.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    Live chat support would be a blessing. Definitely something to look into because email tag is really timing consuming for more complicated situations like mine.

I'm still trying to work out some problems with Sam.

Any brave CSRs here want to volunteer to look into my account and perhaps give me a call or do a live MSN chat so we can work things out quickly?

I know CEOs are busy as hell and probably don't have a lot of time emailing single customers like me.
    You can live chat with Sam ; just mention it in the email and he will give you the details.

18. 15% OFF for everyone!!! lol

19. Problems worked out =)

Now if only the Fedex guy can drive super fast...lol

20. Nothing in life comes fast... unless your one of those guys!

I'm still an NP ordering fool... nothing but love for the NP Rep Crew, Sam, Rene....
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    Problems worked out =)

You might have the problem worked out but you're still RippedOFF...
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

22. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    No problem!....I've made you a coupon that will value $500 in FREE GOODS, as long as your sub-total is 1 billion dollars+ in value!!! Just simply type "Sucker" (without the quotations) in the coupons section during checkout. Hell of a steal!

Oh, but you have to send me one of those new, sweet Applied T-Shirts in return!!!
    Thats a sweet deal. I tell ya what ill make you a coupon if you make me one

I just made my first order with NP and I would have to say it went great. I'm going to have to get a whip and stand over my guys so we can keep up with NP. LOL

23. Crappy situation, but everyone makes mistakes. From what I know of, Nutraplanet is the best company to deal with. I'm so happy I found out about NP a few months ago, so much better then GNC, and I can't wait to make my next order soon

24. Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    One of my friends recommended me to Nutraplanet from the other big site and I thought I would give this site a try because of the big sale of MAN products with free shipping.

I placed a huge order worth $428.59 (2 orders) without hesitation even though I never ordered from Nutraplanet.

First Order: Feb 25/09
    Second Order: Feb 27/09

March 3rd: I receive an email stating that my order is pending because verification of my bililng address with the phone number of my bank.

SAME DAY March 3rd, I email customer service back with the information of my address and bank number.

SAME DAY March 3rd, I receive an email quickly back from CSR Jimmy that everything was taken care of.

"Thank you for alerting us, Andrew! It has been noted in your account with us. Take care.

Jimmy Grace
    NutraPlanet Customer Service"

About 2 weeks later, after waiting patiently...today I email inquiring about my order.

"Hello friend. Your order was deleted because we sent you an order verification email on and you did not respond. Please replace your order, and if you receive another order verification email, please respond promptly. Take care.
    Jimmy Grace
    NutraPlanet Customer Service"

WOW??? The SAME CSR that helped me that told me that it has been noted on my account...2 weeks later tells me my order has been DELETED.

NO email or ANY form of contact was made telling me about this cancellation.

Worst of all, I check my online credit card statement today....CHARGES ARE STILL THERE.

My experience with Nutraplanet....OUT OF MONEY, WASTE OF TIME, and NO SUPPLEMENTS.

I don't think a first time experience can get any worse. The only solution that I was offered...replace my order...when the sale is over with the free shipping and when I waited 2 weeks for nothing...great.

This is RIDICULOUS and very unprofessional!

I'm genuinely a very calm and reasonable person but I felt the need to inform everyone in the online community to watch out and avoid a huge possible headache.

Nothing against Jimmy the CSR that helped me though, there must be same MASSIVE communication problems or IT software problems within the company itself.

I'm sorry but I'm just PISSED right now.

Done my rant.
    Your username is so funny, anyway I've been ordering from nutra for years and have only had two issues with them. I'm sorry this has happen to you but I hope this doesn't deter you from future purchases with this great company.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

25. NutraPlanet has always looked out for their customers, and work diligently to solve any problems/issues no matter who casues them. I can't tell you how many times they have straightened out my order because I put in one of my old shipping addresses.

This thread just reinforces the fact that NutraPlanet is numero uno!

26. As a potential first time buyer, I'm eager to see how this gets resolved. I was also sent here by word of mouth. I hope this is resolved in a timely and professional manor.

IMO, $10 isn't going to do much to win a new customer. Especially one making purchases of $400+

27. Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    As a potential first time buyer, I'm eager to see how this gets resolved. I was also sent here by word of mouth. I hope this is resolved in a timely and professional manor.

IMO, $10 isn't going to do much to win a new customer. Especially one making purchases of $400+
    If you reread the thread, this was taken care of a while back

Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF
    True to your words.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF
    Problems worked out =)

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you reread the thread, this was taken care of a while back
    Indeed. I didn't see the thread was on it's 2nd page and I'd missed all the 2nd page action . After reading all the positive feedback here I've placed over $300 in purchases.
    Eagerly waiting for my order(s) to change from "Processing" to "Shipped" !!! TIME TO GET HUGE! :dl:

The more I lurk the more great information I find.

29. Thanks for your confidence in Nutra; if all the items are in stock, it will be shipped tomorrow
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Customer Service...
    By AnaboliChris in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 04:20 PM
  2. Not enough posts for PM..calling LG reps
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET!
    By wjb33 in forum Nutraplanet