CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET REPS...Is this how you treat a 1st time customer???

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    If I post pictures of my stash, you would be jealous - trust me! Ahhh, the perks of being a Rep!

Glad to hear things will work out for you. Welcome to AM, by the way. Stick around and check things out.
    OH...you got me there.

Do post anyways...I want to see what kind of a stash Reps have =)

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF View Post
    I'm going to post photos when I get my stuff...just to make you guys jealous =D
    a $428.59 order would make a nice photo.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

specially when it's $500 worth of MAN goodness!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.1%

i would like to add on. i had problem with my order for the first time as well.

well. i placed my order in late feb, which is last month. where NP had this ABSOLUTELY free shipping offer. due to the damned verification process, my order wasn't being processed. this dragged on till March when the shipping offer is already over. to make things worse, the amount was already deducted from my account and order is still not being processed!!! i thought i am screwed for ordering from some shady scam site called NP!!!

i got linked up with CS and we tried to solve the problem. at the same time, i changed my mind on the ordered item and decided to add more items after the offer ended. CS promised me to include the new items but at the same time, offering FREE shipping as per my order date in feb.

wow. so my order shipped in march finally at no extra cost for adding new items. just talk to CS and i believe they will be more than willing to help out.

like op, i use frieght forwarder. i use a US shipping address and a non-US billing address. but my experience with NP has been great so far. and i would definitely come back for more especially when NP has some irresistible offer.

ps: it would be better to have a live chat support to solve any order issue asap. email is always slower than live chat, especially across time zones. just a suggestion to bring it back.
  5. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    ive only ordered from NP since like 2003

darren at the arnold promised me that i can order whatever i want for free

can I do that now
    No problem!....I've made you a coupon that will value $500 in FREE GOODS, as long as your sub-total is 1 billion dollars+ in value!!! Just simply type "Sucker" (without the quotations) in the coupons section during checkout. Hell of a steal!

Oh, but you have to send me one of those new, sweet Applied T-Shirts in return!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thread conclusion =
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by chocochoco View Post
    i would like to add on. i had problem with my order for the first time as well.

well. i placed my order in late feb, which is last month. where NP had this ABSOLUTELY free shipping offer. due to the damned verification process, my order wasn't being processed. this dragged on till March when the shipping offer is already over. to make things worse, the amount was already deducted from my account and order is still not being processed!!! i thought i am screwed for ordering from some shady scam site called NP!!!

i got linked up with CS and we tried to solve the problem. at the same time, i changed my mind on the ordered item and decided to add more items after the offer ended. CS promised me to include the new items but at the same time, offering FREE shipping as per my order date in feb.

wow. so my order shipped in march finally at no extra cost for adding new items. just talk to CS and i believe they will be more than willing to help out.

like op, i use frieght forwarder. i use a US shipping address and a non-US billing address. but my experience with NP has been great so far. and i would definitely come back for more especially when NP has some irresistible offer.

ps: it would be better to have a live chat support to solve any order issue asap. email is always slower than live chat, especially across time zones. just a suggestion to bring it back.

Live chat support would be a blessing. Definitely something to look into because email tag is really timing consuming for more complicated situations like mine.

I'm still trying to work out some problems with Sam.

Any brave CSRs here want to volunteer to look into my account and perhaps give me a call or do a live MSN chat so we can work things out quickly?

I know CEOs are busy as hell and probably don't have a lot of time emailing single customers like me.
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Live chat support would be a blessing. Definitely something to look into because email tag is really timing consuming for more complicated situations like mine.

I'm still trying to work out some problems with Sam.

Any brave CSRs here want to volunteer to look into my account and perhaps give me a call or do a live MSN chat so we can work things out quickly?

I know CEOs are busy as hell and probably don't have a lot of time emailing single customers like me.
    You can live chat with Sam ; just mention it in the email and he will give you the details.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%

15% OFF for everyone!!! lol
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Problems worked out =)

Now if only the Fedex guy can drive super fast...lol
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%

Nothing in life comes fast... unless your one of those guys!

I'm still an NP ordering fool... nothing but love for the NP Rep Crew, Sam, Rene....
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Problems worked out =)

You might have the problem worked out but you're still RippedOFF...
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.49%

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    No problem!....I've made you a coupon that will value $500 in FREE GOODS, as long as your sub-total is 1 billion dollars+ in value!!! Just simply type "Sucker" (without the quotations) in the coupons section during checkout. Hell of a steal!

Oh, but you have to send me one of those new, sweet Applied T-Shirts in return!!!
    Thats a sweet deal. I tell ya what ill make you a coupon if you make me one

I just made my first order with NP and I would have to say it went great. I'm going to have to get a whip and stand over my guys so we can keep up with NP. LOL
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Crappy situation, but everyone makes mistakes. From what I know of, Nutraplanet is the best company to deal with. I'm so happy I found out about NP a few months ago, so much better then GNC, and I can't wait to make my next order soon
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.74%

One of my friends recommended me to Nutraplanet from the other big site and I thought I would give this site a try because of the big sale of MAN products with free shipping.

I placed a huge order worth $428.59 (2 orders) without hesitation even though I never ordered from Nutraplanet.

First Order: Feb 25/09
    Second Order: Feb 27/09

March 3rd: I receive an email stating that my order is pending because verification of my bililng address with the phone number of my bank.

SAME DAY March 3rd, I email customer service back with the information of my address and bank number.

SAME DAY March 3rd, I receive an email quickly back from CSR Jimmy that everything was taken care of.

"Thank you for alerting us, Andrew! It has been noted in your account with us. Take care.

Jimmy Grace
    NutraPlanet Customer Service"

About 2 weeks later, after waiting patiently...today I email inquiring about my order.

"Hello friend. Your order was deleted because we sent you an order verification email on and you did not respond. Please replace your order, and if you receive another order verification email, please respond promptly. Take care.
    Jimmy Grace
    NutraPlanet Customer Service"

WOW??? The SAME CSR that helped me that told me that it has been noted on my account...2 weeks later tells me my order has been DELETED.

NO email or ANY form of contact was made telling me about this cancellation.

Worst of all, I check my online credit card statement today....CHARGES ARE STILL THERE.

My experience with Nutraplanet....OUT OF MONEY, WASTE OF TIME, and NO SUPPLEMENTS.

I don't think a first time experience can get any worse. The only solution that I was offered...replace my order...when the sale is over with the free shipping and when I waited 2 weeks for nothing...great.

This is RIDICULOUS and very unprofessional!

I'm genuinely a very calm and reasonable person but I felt the need to inform everyone in the online community to watch out and avoid a huge possible headache.

Nothing against Jimmy the CSR that helped me though, there must be same MASSIVE communication problems or IT software problems within the company itself.

I'm sorry but I'm just PISSED right now.

Done my rant.
    Your username is so funny, anyway I've been ordering from nutra for years and have only had two issues with them. I'm sorry this has happen to you but I hope this doesn't deter you from future purchases with this great company.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.85%

NutraPlanet has always looked out for their customers, and work diligently to solve any problems/issues no matter who casues them. I can't tell you how many times they have straightened out my order because I put in one of my old shipping addresses.

This thread just reinforces the fact that NutraPlanet is numero uno!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

As a potential first time buyer, I'm eager to see how this gets resolved. I was also sent here by word of mouth. I hope this is resolved in a timely and professional manor.

IMO, $10 isn't going to do much to win a new customer. Especially one making purchases of $400+
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    As a potential first time buyer, I'm eager to see how this gets resolved. I was also sent here by word of mouth. I hope this is resolved in a timely and professional manor.

IMO, $10 isn't going to do much to win a new customer. Especially one making purchases of $400+
    If you reread the thread, this was taken care of a while back

Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF
    True to your words.

Spoke with Sam again and I think everything is going to be ok, we just working out the details of the re-order.

I want to thank B. for pointing out that I was being a hot-head and I have re-read what I wrote and can see how my comments can be seen as rude and disrespectful.

I have personally apologized to Sam for this and hope there are no hard feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedOFF
    Problems worked out =)

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you reread the thread, this was taken care of a while back
    Indeed. I didn't see the thread was on it's 2nd page and I'd missed all the 2nd page action . After reading all the positive feedback here I've placed over $300 in purchases.
    Eagerly waiting for my order(s) to change from "Processing" to "Shipped" !!! TIME TO GET HUGE! :dl:

The more I lurk the more great information I find.
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Thanks for your confidence in Nutra; if all the items are in stock, it will be shipped tomorrow
  21. purebred

i don't think the OP should post again unless it's a picture of his order successfully shipped and opened
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    i don't think the OP should post again unless it's a picture of his order successfully shipped and opened
    yeah, rippedoff disappeared on us. i assume he got his order. no new is good news, i guess.
  23. purebred

hopefully he did! i can understand his disposition but B made a very good point. OP was probably just stressed out. can't blame anybody really. these kinds of things happen: it's life!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    I would love to see a picture of the order. Would also love to see a picture or two of the Reps' stash .

If Ripped can't provide a picture, at least update the thread when the order arrives. This thread needs a happy ending.

MOD EDIT: Please change the avatar. People still try to view this board at work. Thank you. And with comments like this: "Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout" you are really making this tough!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Just posting to say all $300+ worth of supps came in today. It was torture waiting for the FedEx guy. Every large truck that went by had me peaking out the window .

Special thanks to Tim from NP customer service. Helped me keep sane while waiting for my order.

All in all, NP and AM are officially the best in my book!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

After reading this thread I felt NP was trustworthy enough to put down a 230$ order. First time ordering here or anywhere for that matter and from the research I have done online this is honestly the only site I even bother to look at. Only thing that gets me down is that I never found NP earlier than I did before.
    Locally N.O. Shotgun costs me like 80$ and here I think its like 39.99!!!!! Thats insaaaaane! I honestly LOVE NP and everyone at my gym knows this......because it's all I talk about lol. I even send them links of the awesome deals and savings over MSN....I think I may even be starting to bug my friends but it's just so stupid that they wanna plant down a fortune of money locally for supps when all they have to do is listen to me and order everything on NP.
    Now all you guys have to do is get a warehouse in Canada and hook me up with a job! Haha.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just posting to say all $300+ worth of supps came in today. It was torture waiting for the FedEx guy. Every large truck that went by had me peaking out the window .

Special thanks to Tim from NP customer service. Helped me keep sane while waiting for my order.

All in all, NP and AM are officially the best in my book!
    Nice to know that your order finally arrived. NutraPlanet has a reputation beyond repute. Comes with my highest recommendations, without any reservations whatever!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJuicy View Post
    After reading this thread I felt NP was trustworthy enough to put down a 230$ order. First time ordering here or anywhere for that matter and from the research I have done online this is honestly the only site I even bother to look at. Only thing that gets me down is that I never found NP earlier than I did before.
    Locally N.O. Shotgun costs me like 80$ and here I think its like 39.99!!!!! Thats insaaaaane! I honestly LOVE NP and everyone at my gym knows this......because it's all I talk about lol. I even send them links of the awesome deals and savings over MSN....I think I may even be starting to bug my friends but it's just so stupid that they wanna plant down a fortune of money locally for supps when all they have to do is listen to me and order everything on NP.
    Now all you guys have to do is get a warehouse in Canada and hook me up with a job! Haha.
    That's pretty funny. I've gotten 3 close friends to join NP. We all used to get our supps from ProSource, and I stress USED TO! NutraPlanet has most products for less and the free shipping seals the deal! Also, Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout knowledge I've come across in years.
    Helpful people and most Users check the ego at the door , a nice change.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

That's pretty funny. I've gotten 3 close friends to join NP. We all used to get our supps from ProSource, and I stress USED TO! NutraPlanet has most products for less and the free shipping seals the deal! Also, Anabolic Minds is the best forum for workout knowledge I've come across in years.
    Helpful people and most Users check the ego at the door , a nice change.
    Couldnt agree with you more. I seriously spend way to much time on NP and AM haha. Night and day pretty much.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.71%

I order regularly from NP and have never had a problem.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.61%

My girlfriend actually placed an order recently, but she never received the verification email.

Then later she found out she needed to verify her account. I assured her you guys are good as I have ordered twice before with no problems.

Now would her order be cancelled and have to be re-submitted again? Money was already removed from her credit card however
  32. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Quote Originally Posted by weltweite View Post
    My girlfriend actually placed an order recently, but she never received the verification email.

Then later she found out she needed to verify her account. I assured her you guys are good as I have ordered twice before with no problems.

Now would her order be cancelled and have to be re-submitted again? Money was already removed from her credit card however
    She should have received a confirmation email upon placing her order, with her order #. She should be able to log into her NP account and check on the status of her order https://www.nutraplanet.com/users/account/ . If she has any issues, she can call us or email us.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.47%

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    I order regularly from NP and have never had a problem.
    X2

I order from NP almost every month and have been for nearly 3 years. In that time I have only had 1 order that was delayed somewhere here in NZ and NP went above and beyond to help me when I started to panic.
    Great company, great prices and great service that's why I keep coming back.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Customer Service...
    By AnaboliChris in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 05:20 PM
  2. Not enough posts for PM..calling LG reps
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 12:44 PM
  3. CALLING OUT NUTRAPLANET!
    By wjb33 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3