The new and improved 'Official' Aust/NZ Customs and Your Supps List

Page 6 of 37 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

exactly aj. adelv head off. and lets bring back to topic this thread hey.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.27%

I have a question that is a little off topic. I am heading down to Australia for a little while and sent something in the post there that I am a little worried about being caught by customs (not supps). I was just wondering if something is caught up by customs what would it say on the tracking information? Would it say customs exception or something like that? I have sent things through and the tracking has said "Released by customs" but I would like to know what it would say if something was not cleared immediately. Thanks.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

due to the shear volume of mail incoming into Australia, it is reasonable to presume that:

a) letters have little or no chance of being inspected

b) small packages have a small to medium chance of being inspected

c) large packages have a medium to high chance of being inspected
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

hi live in australia I was wondering what this list actually is
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%

Quote Originally Posted by ntornado View Post
    I have a question that is a little off topic. I am heading down to Australia for a little while and sent something in the post there that I am a little worried about being caught by customs (not supps). I was just wondering if something is caught up by customs what would it say on the tracking information? Would it say customs exception or something like that? I have sent things through and the tracking has said "Released by customs" but I would like to know what it would say if something was not cleared immediately. Thanks.
    based on my past experiences importing non-supplement related stuff.. if something is being held by customs as a result of duties or taxes needing to be paid. Under the tracking system, the status will just say:

"Your item is being processed by customs in AUSTRALIA". If it stays like this for over 2-3 days, then most likely somethings up. The status wont change at all, if its held. You will only know once you get a letter in the mail.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

Quote Originally Posted by mbauhaus View Post
    hi live in australia I was wondering what this list actually is
    Check out post 6 it has the list available for download.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.23%

Looks like now might be a good time to stock up fellas, Aussie $$ looking okay against the greenback, 77c atm
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%

my The One and Second Gear arrived no problems to Sydney. USPS (EMS)
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%

Quote Originally Posted by timmy009 View Post
    Has anyone got Androstenetrione through ???
    of course Androstenetrione is available in Oz. I had a custom inspected package of this and no problems.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    I've got it through, can prove it if you really want.... There is a big difference in spelling btw, not to you but customs cares so if you order the one with the Y it will probably come through....
    Hey Akula, was your package inspected by customs? Im just checking my chances of getting it through customs since on the pack itself it lists the compound as "Dymethazine™". also is there "anabolic compound" written all over the box like some other ph?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

where is a good place to order from other than the planet. I need some epi asap and the planet is all sold out.

Cheers
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by tommytucker69 View Post
    where is a good place to order from other than the planet. I need some epi asap and the planet is all sold out.

Cheers
    mate, you cannot post other sources in AM - NP is the 'official store'

. . . it's a bit like going into Macca's and asking where the nearest KFC is

do a web search and you'll come up with something I'm sure
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That's smoother than me quoting the rules lol
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

ahh k sorry i didnt realise. anyway do you know if e-stane from comp edge labs should get through?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.83%

Has anyone here had any problems with quarantine?

Ive recently had an order through (USPS to Sydney) and had FOUR items seized by quarantine.

2 x Tubs of Bulk Super Cissus RX (No ingredients list on the label)
    1 x Tub of Banaba Powder (No ingredients list)
    1 x Tub of Nos Ether Level 1 (Has Cnidium on the ingredients list, but not what type. The full Nos Ether has Cnidium Monnieri on the label. Dont know why level 1 doesnt)

Has anyone else run into this problem before? How did you get around it?
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.51%

i just had Bulk cissus, 1-carboxy, and Pslin seized!!!!!!!!!

lived lot of places and never had o deal with such a disorganized, unresearched, untrained, and unprofessional bunch of customs officers as here in Auz. I am going back to Canada
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

how come competetive edge labs hdrol isn't on the list anymore? doesn't it come through still?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%

because your friends at customs what this list ...
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.6%

because your friends at customs watch this list ...
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

um that doesn't even make sense
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    i just had Bulk cissus, 1-carboxy, and Pslin seized!!!!!!!!!

lived lot of places and never had o deal with such a disorganized, unresearched, untrained, and unprofessional bunch of customs officers as here in Auz. I am going back to Canada
    Was it because there is no ingredient list?
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.51%

man nutraplanet sent them ingredients, USPlabs vice president sent them ingredients... the ingredients are also on the damn tub. Cissus Rx: Cissus Quadralaringus

it is because it is a plant product is what they told me! but the lady kept saying how i should buy from australia...i should buy from australia... buy from australia....

seriously terrible terrible government service

i got bulk cissus in last week and the week before through AQIS now they tell me it is a plant product too dangerous for australia, they tell other people the ingredients list problem... seriously WTF?!?! they make up their own BS... it is totally unreliable and unscientific
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Damn bit surprised that P-Slin got blocked as well
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

man nutraplanet sent them ingredients, USPlabs vice president sent them ingredients... the ingredients are also on the damn tub. Cissus Rx: Cissus Quadralaringus

it is because it is a plant product is what they told me! but the lady kept saying how i should buy from australia...i should buy from australia... buy from australia....

seriously terrible terrible government service

i got bulk cissus in last week and the week before through AQIS now they tell me it is a plant product too dangerous for australia, they tell other people the ingredients list problem... seriously WTF?!?! they make up their own BS... it is totally unreliable and unscientific

that's bloody abismal!
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.51%

seems like pretty soon it is gonna be a creatine, protein, glutamine country
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

ive had heaps of bulk planet powder come through including the ones you listed, infact i just ordered some more, i dont see why it would be a problem but it might be worth us all talking to the planet about it to help stop this in the future
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%

Quote Originally Posted by tommytucker69 View Post
    ahh k sorry i didnt realise. anyway do you know if e-stane from comp edge labs should get through?
    that ones a 'hit or miss' mate

more likely to get stopped though
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.31%

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    ive had heaps of bulk planet powder come through including the ones you listed, infact i just ordered some more, i dont see why it would be a problem but it might be worth us all talking to the planet about it to help stop this in the future
    i doubt NP could help us out with anything except supplying the list of ingredients. Then again, if were talking about bulk products its usually just 1 ingredient most of the time anyways

If anything, we should should start expressing our grief to customs more often.. but i doubt they would give a sh*t considering the issue is in regards to our aussie dollars going over to the US.

we need someone on the inside ... any politicians in here?? :P
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

I remember reading something about this on the old thread. If I remember correctly one problem was if you bought say a 1Kg of BCAA it would have on the cover 1Kg BCAA but no ingredient listing on the product. Now this makes total sense to us but apparently our AQIS and Customs need an ingredients listing on all products! This is were the manufacture can help by simply putting an ingredients listing/panel on all products no matter how obvious we think it is its not obvious enough in this country.

I do recall some members getting there products released after getting manufacture decelerations and the like I am sure whoever confiscated the product gives a letter with full details of what the problem was and what you can do.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

seems like pretty soon it is gonna be a creatine, protein, glutamine country
    Fuck a

After approximately 8 orders I have never had any issues with importing supps - bulk products or otherwise - although I have never attempted to bring in hormonal products.

It appears the system is getting worse - import at your own risk fellas
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

Damn does this mean I cant take advantage of the special on Bulk P-Slin combined with the strength in the AUD atm?
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I took this off BB, he posted it in his log. I use to say this and get flamed for it.. but it's true, it DOES happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TopAussie View Post
    LOL! Thanks man, getting there

Basically ive had 3 seizures for PH's now. Once you get three they pay you a visit and warn you that the 4th seizure they will search your property n take you to court. No actual trouble as such, had to go down to the customs today to get the rest of my package. They let me keep the 2nd gear pct haha
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Fuck a

After approximately 8 orders I have never had any issues with importing supps - bulk products or otherwise - although I have never attempted to bring in hormonal products.

It appears the system is getting worse - import at your own risk fellas
    In the last 12 months I have done 5 from N.P and 3 from other suppliers I usually get 10 items or more. The only product in the last 12 months confiscated was some protein bars due to egg content. I Can't figure out why some people have so many issues.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

"Basically ive had 3 seizures for PH's now. Once you get three they pay you a visit and warn you that the 4th seizure they will search your property n take you to court. No actual trouble as such, had to go down to the customs today to get the rest of my package. They let me keep the 2nd gear pct haha"

So this guy gets two notices then orders some more gets a visit? Then goes to the customs office presumably gives them id and gets his 2nd gear. That's like making a full admission it was his order. He must be seriously lacking in the intelligence department! If the notice was to me in my name I would have called them up and said WTF I never order this stuff what's second gear? .... guys please destroy it or send it back its not mine.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    "Basically ive had 3 seizures for PH's now. Once you get three they pay you a visit and warn you that the 4th seizure they will search your property n take you to court. No actual trouble as such, had to go down to the customs today to get the rest of my package. They let me keep the 2nd gear pct haha"

So this guy gets two notices then orders some more gets a visit? Then goes to the customs office presumably gives them id and gets his 2nd gear. That's like making a full admission it was his order. He must be seriously lacking in the intelligence department! If the notice was to me in my name I would have called them up and said WTF I never order this stuff what's second gear? .... guys please destroy it or send it back its not mine.

yep, that's full-bottle retarded
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post

Ha ha..

Yes, no that's not my address, no that's not my name.. oh no that's not my credit card.

please.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Ha ha..

Yes, no that's not my address, no that's not my name.. oh no that's not my credit card.

please.
    Please you seem a little slow yourself! Like I told you before in Australia we don't have kangaroo courts and its not a police state either they need warrants and subpoenas to get personal details from a bank, websites or suppliers. Like they are going to go through all that bother! Why not just ask the dumb smuck to come in to the office and confirm it was his order and give him his 2nd gear.
    So stupid! I guess after he made three orders to the same address and name, calling him stupid is a compliment.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.68%

So do you guys think I should take a chance with Bulk P-Slin?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    So do you guys think I should take a chance with Bulk P-Slin?
    Mate its really hard to tell atm. A similar situation occurred on the old thread when a group of people were saying everything was being confiscated and it turned out to be B.S. The last order I made had products without ingredient lists and came through after being searched but it was just bulk aminos and some other goodies. I think AQIS can if they want confiscate just about any plant based product due to risk of introducing exotic disease/pests but I don't think it happens all that often. Products listed as extract might have a better chance of getting through? We need more people ordering and leaving comments for successfully orders.

... I guess that's not much help to you is it Best advice make the order if you can afford to lose it. Maybe Steveo can chime in with some feedback from N.P??????????? re p-slin and shipping it down under.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Sometimes i start to wonder who here working against the forum, and maybe they've just picked specific items to "work" on..... Honestly Jackel, i ain't gonna be happy untill The One is back on the sometimes list. so i'm gonna order a bottle just to prove it....
    I have to ask did you do it? and how did you go?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1057
    Last Post: 12-12-2014, 06:52 PM
  2. Is there an official Canada Customs thread?
    By Macc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:44 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM