The new and improved 'Official' Aust/NZ Customs and Your Supps List

Page 6 of 49 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. maybe the phenibut ive heard that it is now a controlled substance?? not sure what truth is in that my mate orders it in bulk all the time


  2. Ok s o here’s what I just got through the ever trusty USPS EMS

    HD2 – Performance Design
    Formex – IBE
    X-Tren – CEL
    Sustain Alpha – Primordial Performance
    And DSade’s book Russel the Mussel – I was sure they would seize this one LOL
    •   
       


  3. Any foreseeable problems with Bulk Formestane and Penetrate?

  4. Order through no problems . THanks for your help guys . Phenibut XT 90 Caps , Melatonin , Caffiene 200mg X 100 , Diesel Test hardcore . has anyone got P-Mag in yet?? has anyone tried to get CEL's M14ADD ??

  5. just got through, 1 Epistane, 3 AI PCS, 3 AI Life Support
    •   
       


  6. very annoying...

    2 parcels stopped and seized

    1 with 1x PPLex and 1 x Mdrol

    the other one with 1 x The One.

    I called customs and she said they sent an email to the TGA and they came back saying that they were all deemed to be anabolic...

    They are happy to return the goods for me to Nutra to get a refund....

    all this is very stupid, 2 weeks ago I got through 1 PPlex and 1 Mdrol... go figure!!

  7. where are you located maradona

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tommytucker69 View Post
    where are you located maradona
    melbourne.

    I have to say though that I was surprised that the lady at customs offered to send the package back to Nutraplanet so that I could get a refund...that was nice!!

    So I hope Nutra comes to the party!

  9. Just received a package from my friendly neighbourhood postie....

    1 x The One
    1 x 2nd Gear
    2 x OsteoSport

    Unopened too, which was a surprise.

  10. Received two orders. One on Monday unopened which had FINAVOL and HD-2.

    Second order came in today inspected and they CEASED "The One". I notice a lot of people get this through but not me. They let 2nd gear through at least. Both orders were usps ems.

  11. Received :-

    USPS -

    Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 270 Tablets Ordered: 3

    I Force Reversitol, 60 Capsules Ordered: 3

    Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon, 440 Grams Ordered: 6

    From another
    Fedex -

    3 x Cordygen5 90 caps + FREE Mini CRE-02

    3 x Ultra Cordygen V02 (240 V02 Capsules)

    4 x Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

    2 x Glucosamine HCL Powder (1 kilo)

    2 x L-Leucine (1 kilo)

    3 x Melatonin 3 mg (100 tabs)
    By: Optimum Nutrition

  12. fellas, I'll be taking The One off the ok list. Looks like they're onto it

  13. Dammit.... was gonna stock up on that, seeing as I got it in not too long ago. Seems strange how a few people have recieved epi recently, i was kinda hoping they'd let the guard down.

    Another one bites the dust

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    Dammit.... was gonna stock up on that, seeing as I got it in not too long ago. Seems strange how a few people have recieved epi recently, i was kinda hoping they'd let the guard down.

    Another one bites the dust
    The problem being mate, is that customs are so damn inconsistant . . .and it wouldn't be a good idea to get on their radar either.

    In all reality, Aussies don't really have the option of PHs - it's natural or black market AASs.

  15. Has anyone got Androstenetrione through ???

  16. Once you get a notice, I suggest never ordering something illegal again.. i had a notice yrs ago and since then every package is checked 100%

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Once you get a notice, I suggest never ordering something illegal again.. i had a notice yrs ago and since then every package is checked 100%
    Time for a po box wouldn't you think? A friend of mine got a notice using my Po Box a few years ago and it never caused me a problem!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    fellas, I'll be taking The One off the ok list. Looks like they're onto it
    jackel...
    You do wonders for the forum thank you...
    But i don't know if i agree on taking The One off the ok list... I have you have more then one or two who got it confiscated... You can count one or two people would be lying to once again make some money somewhere.... Just my input didn't mean to offend...
    Thanks

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    jackel...
    You do wonders for the forum thank you...
    But i don't know if i agree on taking The One off the ok list... I have you have more then one or two who got it confiscated... You can count one or two people would be lying to once again make some money somewhere.... Just my input didn't mean to offend...
    Thanks
    Akula - you could be right . . . and input always welcome - it's OUR thread fellas.

    FYI, AN are in negotiations with distributors for The One in Aus/NZ - if THAT gets through then we are rocking and rolling.

    . . for the mean time I will add a note "sometimes gets through"

    Fkg inconsistancies at Customs sh1ts me to tears

    On a side note - I am still pushing for some sort of relief for freight charges from Nutraplanet. We've got some support on our side, just needs to get passed The Powers That Be.

  20. it's very annoying that i get plplex and mdrol one week...open and inspected...and seized the week after...

    that's what sh**ts me more than anything...like jake said...it should be yes or no...not yeah sometimes...

    i love australia as a country...but the nanny state is very annoying!!

    sorry...just needed to let go!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Akula - you could be right . . . and input always welcome - it's OUR thread fellas.

    FYI, AN are in negotiations with distributors for The One in Aus/NZ - if THAT gets through then we are rocking and rolling.

    . . for the mean time I will add a note "sometimes gets through"

    Fkg inconsistancies at Customs sh1ts me to tears

    On a side note - I am still pushing for some sort of relief for freight charges from Nutraplanet. We've got some support on our side, just needs to get passed The Powers That Be.

    That would be interesting if they let it through. Can you imagine the price over here though!!!!!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Akula - you could be right . . . and input always welcome - it's OUR thread fellas.

    FYI, AN are in negotiations with distributors for The One in Aus/NZ - if THAT gets through then we are rocking and rolling.

    . . for the mean time I will add a note "sometimes gets through"

    Fkg inconsistancies at Customs sh1ts me to tears

    On a side note - I am still pushing for some sort of relief for freight charges from Nutraplanet. We've got some support on our side, just needs to get passed The Powers That Be.
    If its anabolic/androgenic it will never be approved! All they are doing is bringing the product to the notice of people that you really don't want noticing it. Or they will have an international version of the product which is nothing like the American version. E.G. L.G did it with Meth 1-D the version you can currently buy in Australia 'from selected retails' is similar to the American pSarm but sure isn't Meth 1-D. There has been others as well. So members beware and check the ingredient profile if you see these products in Australian stores before you purchase! You could be paying top $$$ for something you can always get in dirt cheap from N.P.

  23. In today;

    2x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps) By: PrimaForce

    2x X-Tren (90 caps) By: Competitive Edge Labs

    1x Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet

    1x L-Glutamine Powder (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet

    1x Taurine Powder (100 gm) By: NutraPlanet

    1x BCAA's (1 Kilo) By: NutraPlanet

    1x Cap Em Quick w/Tamper 000 By: NOW Foods

    1x Triple 000; Gel Caps (200 empty caps) By: NOW Foods

    Only opened by AQIS nothing removed.

    Very messy work capping your self but I think its going to save me a few $$. I also can't wait to talk to my daughters teachers tomorrow when she tells them what she was doing with daddy last night for news, lol

  24. Sometimes i start to wonder who here working against the forum, and maybe they've just picked specific items to "work" on..... Honestly Jackel, i ain't gonna be happy untill The One is back on the sometimes list. so i'm gonna order a bottle just to prove it....

  25. recently seized: P-PLEX, MDROL, X-MASS,

    does anyone know if any PHs still make it through these days (besides the one)??

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    recently seized: P-PLEX, MDROL, X-MASS,

    does anyone know if any PHs still make it through these days (besides the one)??
    How many bottles of each did you order?
    Who did you order it from?
    What postage method did you use?
    What state are you in?
    Was anything else in your order?

    All these factors can make a big difference to your chances.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    How many bottles of each did you order?
    Who did you order it from?
    What postage method did you use?
    What state are you in?
    Was anything else in your order?

    All these factors can make a big difference to your chances.
    post them up mate - good to see the stats

  28. Problem is.. like BB.com.. sooner or later NP will be getting flagged.. as soon as customs work out certain stores ship PHS.. FLAGGED.

    6 months ago, everything from NP got through, now It seems its very 70(no) and 30(yes) Its what happens when people abuse something.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    How many bottles of each did you order?
    Who did you order it from?
    What postage method did you use?
    What state are you in?
    Was anything else in your order?

    All these factors can make a big difference to your chances.
    1 of each,

    USPS

    Victoria

    nothing else in order

    i herd all CEL products banned now... what can get in these days?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    1 of each,

    USPS

    Victoria

    nothing else in order

    i herd all CEL products banned now... what can get in these days?
    cel stuff that steroid or PH was always banned it was just lucky if they got in, now customs must have has realised people are ordering cel and its getting picked up and seized IMO dont order CEL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 03:47 PM
  2. Is there an official Canada Customs thread?
    By Macc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 03:44 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in