2x Life Support
1x Orange Triad
1x Ultra 40

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone order me "the one" and ill pay u cost + 10-20au!
:p PM ME

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, Express it from Nutra bro. I got mine in, and Im in Adelaide like you.
Nah mate, Ive had some stuff held yrs ago, every one of my packages is checked...

Not worth it.

Order it for me, ill throw some stuff your way ;P

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nah mate, Ive had some stuff held yrs ago, every one of my packages is checked...

Not worth it.

Mine came through un checked man, Almost no chance of pulling that off again! Besides, what if i order then you dont pay up?? Im out $200:bandit:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys,
Found some left over IBE Epistane (1 unopened canister and another canister with 8 capsules left), not trying to make any money, just want to clear some space in bathroom draw. PM me if any takes.. I don't want to be banned so if i'm not allowed to do this, i'm sorry and tell me, i will remove A.S.A.P. and i check this thread hourly....
As long as you are open and honest about it, then there's no problem about selling on here bro :thumbsup:

Not worth it.

So far, The One is not on the banned list so you should get it through whether it is inspected or not. :bandit:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As long as you are open and honest about it, then there's no problem about selling on here bro :thumbsup:

So far, The One is not on the banned list so you should get it through whether it is inspected or not. :bandit:
He's got a point Adel....

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Any Luck Giant.....? :D
im finding women are coming up to me to talk and seem to give dirty looks when walking by plus i like the smell, but i seem to get fired up easier
one of my old school friends let me touch her tits as she was compairing mine to hers which was very random

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wish lol, but i do like the smell
Any Luck Giant.....? :D
im finding women are coming up to me to talk and seem to give dirty looks when walking by plus i like the smell, but i seem to get fired up easier
one of my old school friends let me touch her tits as she was compairing mine to hers which was very random
Yeah, I scrubbed up with it the other weekend - does smell good - kinda earthy. One chick in particular was pawing me, but I had to go home early. :bandit:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I scrubbed up with it the other weekend - does smell good - kinda earthy. One chick in particular was pawing me, but I had to go home early. :bandit:
Jake, You never have to go home that early bro :D
How much is it from Nutra?

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
I went home at 1am because I had to be up at 3am ;-( :bandit:
so in other words you had plenty of time to work your magic and get her home, tango, and get up at 3 ready to go

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so in other words you had plenty of time to work your magic and get her home, tango, and get up at 3 ready to go
. . .she wasn't my type so sleep became the prefered option :bandit: ... good to know the product has potential :laugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
. . .she wasn't my type so sleep became the prefered option :bandit: ... good to know the product has potential :laugh:
Wasn't your type? She was breathing and upright wasn't she?:laugh:

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Are there any guidelines to follow when trying to get suspect supps through Oz customs? I attempted to import 3 x Hdrol around Xmas time (USPS), but it was seized by customs. Is it better to split your order up or bring it in as one package?

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are there any guidelines to follow when trying to get suspect supps through Oz customs? I attempted to import 3 x Hdrol around Xmas time (USPS), but it was seized by customs. Is it better to split your order up or bring it in as one package?
Just luck of the draw man, luck of the draw.:bandit:

casa_17

Awards
Just got through inhibit-e and h-drol! *checked by customs*

DriDDeRz

Awards
not to bad lately as our dollar slowly goes back up :p

DriDDeRz

Awards
anyone had any luck with ordering Finvol (tren) by APS

Thudd

Awards
I attempted to import 3 x Hdrol around Xmas time (USPS), but it was seized by customs. Is it better to split your order up or bring it in as one package?
You can pretty much guarantee that if you'd had something seized they'll be checking everything else of yours for a while too. Splitting will do nothing except create more seizures on your record.

timmy009

Awards
Dymethazine Will that get through Australian Customs??? its on the ban list but spelt Dimethazine so im guessing they will still jump on it has anyone from aus tried to get it in??? .

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
You can pretty much guarantee that if you'd had something seized they'll be checking everything else of yours for a while too. Splitting will do nothing except create more seizures on your record.
Damn it!! I was hoping to try again soon. Any ideas of the consequences for a 2nd seizure? I'm assuming it would be on a case by case basis (just like everything else Oz customs does!)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn it!! I was hoping to try again soon. Any ideas of the consequences for a 2nd seizure? I'm assuming it would be on a case by case basis (just like everything else Oz customs does!)
It will not be good news - roll of the dice my friend :bandit:

Akula

Akula

Awards
Dymethazine Will that get through Australian Customs??? its on the ban list but spelt Dimethazine so im guessing they will still jump on it has anyone from aus tried to get it in??? .
I've got it through, can prove it if you really want.... There is a big difference in spelling btw, not to you but customs cares so if you order the one with the Y it will probably come through....

lonewolf77

Awards
Was thinking of ordering my next bulk order through fedex cos their prices are now a lot cheaper for me than USPS. I presume nothing on my list will cause any issues?

Cordygen5 90 caps + FREE Mini CRE-02
By: Millennium Sport Technologies
In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days

3 x Ultra Cordygen V02 (240 V02 Capsules)
By: Millennium Sport Technologies

3 x Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
By: USPowders

3 x Orange Triad (270 tabs)
By: Controlled Labs

3 x Reversitol (60 Capsules)
By: iForce Nutrition

3 x Melatonin 3 mg (100 tabs)
By: Optimum Nutrition

3 x Poseidon (880 grams)
By: Nimbus Nutrition

3 x Glucosamine HCL Powder (1 kilo)
By: NutraPlanet

3 x L-Leucine (1 kilo)
By: NutraPlanet

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All looks good LoneWolf - big bucks, huh? That Poseidon alone is Aus$210!

lonewolf77

Awards
I am now getting 2nd thoughts, Apparently on BB a lot of people have had reversitol seized, is that true? I thought people hadnt had problems ordering reversitol from here? I was going to use fedex cos it will save me about 70$AU in shipping costs...

lonewolf77

Awards
Definitely is Big Bucks, Heaps easier on shipping costs overall though especially if i use fedex....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am now getting 2nd thoughts, Apparently on BB a lot of people have had reversitol seized, is that true? I thought people hadnt had problems ordering reversitol from here? I was going to use fedex cos it will save me about 70$AU in shipping costs...
Blokes been getting in Nutraplanet T-Rez ok. Similar product and cheaper - stick with the Planet bro :bandit:

Can I ask what you're total's going to be?

lonewolf77

Awards
Blokes been getting in Nutraplanet T-Rez ok. Similar product and cheaper - stick with the Planet bro :bandit:

Can I ask what you're total's going to be?
Yeah i was going to order reversitol through planet anyway but i noticed the Planet has both USPS and Fedex shipping and fedex shipping now is a lot cheaper than it once was and hence is about 70AU$ cheaper than USPS..... So its tempting to use fedex...but i was worried about reversitol.

The total...YOu dont want to know ;), its about 780$US!!! So with our dollar the way it is....DAMN!