Received :-

USPS -

Controlled Labs Orange Triad, 270 Tablets Ordered: 3

I Force Reversitol, 60 Capsules Ordered: 3

Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon, 440 Grams Ordered: 6

From another
    Fedex -

3 x Cordygen5 90 caps + FREE Mini CRE-02

3 x Ultra Cordygen V02 (240 V02 Capsules)

4 x Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

2 x Glucosamine HCL Powder (1 kilo)

2 x L-Leucine (1 kilo)

3 x Melatonin 3 mg (100 tabs)
    By: Optimum Nutrition

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

fellas, I'll be taking The One off the ok list. Looks like they're onto it
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Dammit.... was gonna stock up on that, seeing as I got it in not too long ago. Seems strange how a few people have recieved epi recently, i was kinda hoping they'd let the guard down.

Another one bites the dust
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    Dammit.... was gonna stock up on that, seeing as I got it in not too long ago. Seems strange how a few people have recieved epi recently, i was kinda hoping they'd let the guard down.

Another one bites the dust
    The problem being mate, is that customs are so damn inconsistant . . .and it wouldn't be a good idea to get on their radar either.

In all reality, Aussies don't really have the option of PHs - it's natural or black market AASs.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Has anyone got Androstenetrione through ???
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Once you get a notice, I suggest never ordering something illegal again.. i had a notice yrs ago and since then every package is checked 100%
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Once you get a notice, I suggest never ordering something illegal again.. i had a notice yrs ago and since then every package is checked 100%
    Time for a po box wouldn't you think? A friend of mine got a notice using my Po Box a few years ago and it never caused me a problem!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    fellas, I'll be taking The One off the ok list. Looks like they're onto it
    jackel...
    You do wonders for the forum thank you...
    But i don't know if i agree on taking The One off the ok list... I have you have more then one or two who got it confiscated... You can count one or two people would be lying to once again make some money somewhere.... Just my input didn't mean to offend...
    Thanks
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    jackel...
    You do wonders for the forum thank you...
    But i don't know if i agree on taking The One off the ok list... I have you have more then one or two who got it confiscated... You can count one or two people would be lying to once again make some money somewhere.... Just my input didn't mean to offend...
    Thanks
    Akula - you could be right . . . and input always welcome - it's OUR thread fellas.

FYI, AN are in negotiations with distributors for The One in Aus/NZ - if THAT gets through then we are rocking and rolling.

. . for the mean time I will add a note "sometimes gets through"

Fkg inconsistancies at Customs sh1ts me to tears

On a side note - I am still pushing for some sort of relief for freight charges from Nutraplanet. We've got some support on our side, just needs to get passed The Powers That Be.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Answers

it's very annoying that i get plplex and mdrol one week...open and inspected...and seized the week after...

that's what sh**ts me more than anything...like jake said...it should be yes or no...not yeah sometimes...

i love australia as a country...but the nanny state is very annoying!!

sorry...just needed to let go!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Akula - you could be right . . . and input always welcome - it's OUR thread fellas.

FYI, AN are in negotiations with distributors for The One in Aus/NZ - if THAT gets through then we are rocking and rolling.

On a side note - I am still pushing for some sort of relief for freight charges from Nutraplanet. We've got some support on our side, just needs to get passed The Powers That Be.

That would be interesting if they let it through. Can you imagine the price over here though!!!!!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

If its anabolic/androgenic it will never be approved! All they are doing is bringing the product to the notice of people that you really don't want noticing it. Or they will have an international version of the product which is nothing like the American version. E.G. L.G did it with Meth 1-D the version you can currently buy in Australia 'from selected retails' is similar to the American pSarm but sure isn't Meth 1-D. There has been others as well. So members beware and check the ingredient profile if you see these products in Australian stores before you purchase! You could be paying top $$$ for something you can always get in dirt cheap from N.P.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

In today;

2x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps) By: PrimaForce

2x X-Tren (90 caps) By: Competitive Edge Labs

1x Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet

1x L-Glutamine Powder (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet

1x Taurine Powder (100 gm) By: NutraPlanet

1x BCAA's (1 Kilo) By: NutraPlanet

1x Cap Em Quick w/Tamper 000 By: NOW Foods

1x Triple 000; Gel Caps (200 empty caps) By: NOW Foods

Only opened by AQIS nothing removed.

Very messy work capping your self but I think its going to save me a few $$. I also can't wait to talk to my daughters teachers tomorrow when she tells them what she was doing with daddy last night for news, lol
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Sometimes i start to wonder who here working against the forum, and maybe they've just picked specific items to "work" on..... Honestly Jackel, i ain't gonna be happy untill The One is back on the sometimes list. so i'm gonna order a bottle just to prove it....
  15. Registered User
    Answers

recently seized: P-PLEX, MDROL, X-MASS,

does anyone know if any PHs still make it through these days (besides the one)??
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    recently seized: P-PLEX, MDROL, X-MASS,

does anyone know if any PHs still make it through these days (besides the one)??
    How many bottles of each did you order?
    Who did you order it from?
    What postage method did you use?
    What state are you in?
    Was anything else in your order?

All these factors can make a big difference to your chances.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    What state are you in?

post them up mate - good to see the stats
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Problem is.. like BB.com.. sooner or later NP will be getting flagged.. as soon as customs work out certain stores ship PHS.. FLAGGED.

6 months ago, everything from NP got through, now It seems its very 70(no) and 30(yes) Its what happens when people abuse something.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

What state are you in?

1 of each,

USPS

Victoria

nothing else in order

i herd all CEL products banned now... what can get in these days?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    1 of each,

USPS

Victoria

nothing else in order

i herd all CEL products banned now... what can get in these days?
    cel stuff that steroid or PH was always banned it was just lucky if they got in, now customs must have has realised people are ordering cel and its getting picked up and seized IMO dont order CEL
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Answers

What state are you in?

3 separate orders;

In about 3 weeks ago. 1xPlex and 1xMdrol (all CEL)

About 2 weeks ago. As above, all CEL. Seized. (sent back to sender for refund) Raspberry ketones recieved!

Also 2 weeks ago, 1x The One and 1 x Estane (CEL). Also sent back to sender for refund). Glycerol received and also Melatonin.

I also got E-Stane through about 8 weeks ago. I forgot to mentioned it before.

All orders from Nutrplanet. USPS. VICTORIA

It's a bit of a game of cat and mouse at the moment.

To make my life easier. I will order for when I go on holidays to Asia and bring them in myself in different containers...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Problem is.. like BB.com.. sooner or later NP will be getting flagged.. as soon as customs work out certain stores ship PHS.. FLAGGED.

6 months ago, everything from NP got through, now It seems its very 70(no) and 30(yes) Its what happens when people abuse something.
    Yep AdelV....
    Your one to listen too... Only been on acused of what?...
    Lying to people of what come through and what doesn't? Been accused of making false accounts(be there are some of them even posting stuff on this page) and bullsh!ting on the forums so yeah definitely what you say must be true....
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Most importantly....
    People don't ask silly questions like what makes it through?...
    This is why a certain person called Jackel wastes his time updating this list, got questions? GOT TO THE FIRST PAGE!!!... When you ask things it just influences people to lie and spread crap and paranoia..... Can't wait to convince a administrator to monitor the I.P. Address so we'll know who has multiple accounts......
  24. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    cel stuff that steroid or PH was always banned it was just lucky if they got in, now customs must have has realised people are ordering cel and its getting picked up and seized IMO dont order CEL
    As said before, you will always be running the gauntlet when ordering in pro-hormone products. You get caught once, then you're on the watchlist.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

As said before, you will always be running the gauntlet when ordering in pro-hormone products. You get caught once, then you're on the watchlist.
    Man you know what else...
    This so called "Watchlist" now i believe that you can be flagged. But the paranoia around it it just funny. The first time i ever ordered something was BOLD which is obviously on the TGA website. Obviously it got searched and seized. Then somebody ordered some protein containing milk to my address, that got confiscated as well(mind you i had a big war with customs because my claim was that i didn't order it). Anyway since then i have ordered every product you see as my signature this year i order Dymethizine and The One (In very recent months). So people don't be so afraid of being "flagged" nothing will happen and cops won't raid your house....Unless your a PH using drug dealer....
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I don't think this is the case. If you have ordered from BB you know the package comes in a box with BB blazin all over it! yeah it gets searched 100% of the time that's a no brainer!

If you have ordered from N.P you would know this is not the case. If you have made multiply orders from N.P you would realise they employ certain techniques which probably increase the chance of your product getting through and I doubt they would know who to "red Flag"
  27. Registered User
    Answers

- AX Slim Xtreme
    - AX LeanFX
    - RPN Gut Health

Checked and Cleared... no problems as predicted
  28. Registered User
    Answers

WTF-Akula Your such a ****en tossbag!

LOL.. please someone get a MOD to monitor IP... LOL So I can laugh at this jack arse!
    I barely check this thread, let alone MAKE UP DIFF USERNAMES wasting my time so you SMALL little try hards can import illegal steroids into AUSTRALIA.

Funniest **** Ive heard.

I didnt ever lie, my 11-oxo was held.. and it was released. ****loads of people have had it held, and ****loads of people have PHS held.. thats all ive ever said why people like you give people false hope, they go ahead and import steroids, get them held and lose $200 bucks...

It's 50/50, NOTHING is safe to import.. esp any PHS.

P.S. aj power
    NP don't try hide packing so YOU can get ILLEGAL steroids into the country, they are a major BUSINESS and the last thing they'd want is heat on them.. AS BB.COM are doing, ahve done certain product's won't be sent to AUSTRALIA and It's only a matter of time before NP will do the same thing! People abuse it, customs keeps getting packages from certain business's, yes because INSIDE it clearly says NUTRAPLANET.. they flag the company, and like bb.com, even contact the company!

Get an education, seriously. I mean you actually were implying NP is trying to sneak in stuff into the country. WTF!

P.S>S I deal with JACKEL AT TIMES and he knows im a stand up guy. So whyd ont u get the **** over it and stop giving people false information.

END OF STORY, ANY PH OR STEROID is RISKY TO IMPORT. For every person who gets it through, SOMEONE GETS IT HELD.

Theirs guys on BB who import like 5-10 at one time, ALL HUNKY DOREY.. then they order 8 bottles and gets HELD.. u watch them CRY LIKE BABIES and they stop importing altogether.

FACT!

And lastly, maybe if any of you actually look decent with your top off, someone would listen to your bull****, but all i can say is KEEP TRYING.. import those ROIDS.. and one day you may be as big and lean as some of the natural guys who did it all easy with just DIET AND TRAINING.

HAHAHA!

:P Btw this only goes to a few tossbags on here, everyone else is cool! I just stand how every aussie thread online turns into a what illegal steroid can I import chat.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

2 of those Primordial Performance product's contain DHEA.. which is BANNED, not allowed for import with anything over 3mg per cap/serving.. those products contain like 50-60mg per serving.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Yep AdelV....
    Your one to listen too... Only been on acused of what?...
    Lying to people of what come through and what doesn't? Been accused of making false accounts(be there are some of them even posting stuff on this page) and bullsh!ting on the forums so yeah definitely what you say must be true....
    I AGREE there are ALOT of tools on here !! The worst kind are the losers that bull**** on here to scare newbies !!!
    In the end harden the F....K up and buy some real gear domestic.....If your worried about ordering supplement's from oversea's!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

To bad the people who matter got banned, and the last thread got deleted... But whatever believe what you want who you want... It's easy to get people to agree with you if you are them aye?....and i'm sure Jackel still remembers what happened in the last thread so i bet he doesn't think your a stand up guy...

but everything said.... Whatever i'm sick of defending the hard people who write good things up into this thread.... keep up the good work... remember there are scum bags here.... Apart from that i just don't give a rats ass.....
  32. Registered User
    Answers

To bad the people who matter got banned, and the last thread got deleted... But whatever believe what you want who you want... It's easy to get people to agree with you if you are them aye?....and i'm sure Jackel still remembers what happened in the last thread so i bet he doesn't think your a stand up guy...

but everything said.... Whatever i'm sick of defending the hard people who write good things up into this thread.... keep up the good work... remember there are scum bags here.... Apart from that i just don't give a rats ass.....
    Dude, I have no idea what happened to the old thread? I use to speak to CUB on private PM all the time! LOL

I have never EVER made up another username on here EVER.. and i welcome MODS to check my IP, it's static... as im on perm ADSL2...
    You think just cos I had a go at a few people at me, but what you don't realise is the amount of REPS I GET from people after i say certain ****..

people keep their mouth shut, cos they cbf getting involved...

I have nothing against the thread, but people shouldn't claim It's ok to import any illegal product, it's always a risk.. simple as that!

ON A GOOD NOTE, I did 30kg INCLINE DB CURLS TONIGHT.. could of gone heavier.. Im gonna film myself doing 32.5kg DB curls on incline next week i reckon..my strength is ****en going through the roof and you know what supps im on?
    NOTHING.. just been sleeping 7-8 hrs finally...

LUV IT!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Alright man....
    Like i said i don't give a....
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.
    Answers

sorry to disturb girls...but can we keep this thread to what it supposed to be and not a slanging match in between 2 people. No one can really be bothered reading all your c**p
  35. Registered User
    Answers

dito
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

WTF-Akula Your such a ****en tossbag!

P.S. aj power
    NP don't try hide packing so YOU can get ILLEGAL steroids into the country, they are a major BUSINESS and the last thing they'd want is heat on them.. AS BB.COM are doing, ahve done certain product's won't be sent to AUSTRALIA and It's only a matter of time before NP will do the same thing! People abuse it, customs keeps getting packages from certain business's, yes because INSIDE it clearly says NUTRAPLANET.. they flag the company, and like bb.com, even contact the company!

Get an education, seriously. I mean you actually were implying NP is trying to sneak in stuff into the country. WTF!
    AdelV,

Please don't miss quote me and throw insults at me or other board members that actively contribute to this forum to help other members.

The facts are N.P send there products in plain un-marked boxes, are you challenging this statement? Everybody that has ordered from them knows this to be the case. Furthermore having just received an order and having kept the box on hand, I have just conducted a detailed examination of the box, contents and packaging slip I have been unable to locate any reference that proves the product was sent by N.P, my receipt was emailed to me and was not in the box. I am sure many people on this forum after reading this will be going ... Hmmmm and will carefully inspect there packaging in the future and will find I am correct. Other companies such as BB conduct their business differently.

Furthermore I certainly did not insinuate that N.P do this to aid in the importation of illegal products into this country. I am simply informing members that because of N.Ps shipping and packaging methods you have an increased chance of success with many orders compared to other companies. Why N.P do this is purely speculation but I personally believe they simply recycle stock boxes as they are an environmentally conscious company and this also helps to reduce costs with those savings being passed onto their customers.

I also don't think you are in a position to make the statement that these products are illegal! I for one have never ordered a hormonal product that is specifically listed on the TGA site and never would. Until the product is specifically listed on the TGA site or somebody is prosecuted in a court of law for a none listed product the matter is OPEN TO DEBATE! Yes we all know customs can still confiscate your product and there is not much you can do about it, but please show me a successful contested prosecution for a product not listed on the TGA site. Remember all court matters are open to the public to attend and can be printed with the charge details and offenders name and result, so please show me just one and I will concede you are better educated and greater than little old me who knows nothing

Now please AdelV let those with experience help and advise other members without being personally attacked by you we are a community of people just trying to help each other out. Something Australians like to do.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

^^^
    Well said!!

and lets leave it at that!

at least now we may be able to get on with the main purpose of this thread...
    although most have probably forgotten what that was considering all the rambling taking place
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Actually, your wrong.. It's your JOB to know what is banned and not banned. You should speak to a LAWYER and CUSTOMS and they will INFORM you.. it's up to you to know what's ILLEGAL and NOT ILLEGAL.

Further more, you can try claim, you didn't know the certain STEROID wasn't banned, but then again forums like BB and AM, keep threads up perm for a lifetime, and I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find records of your posting, nor order's.
    Federal police aren't stupid, they don't give a **** if you knew or not.. end of the day if it's illegal, it's a notice, if you keep doing it, it may result in being brought to court.

It's your duty to know what's ILLEGAL... this is extremely CLEAR.

In-fact I had 11-OXO HELD... I had PHIL from the TGA CHEM DEPARTMENT, ring CUSTOMS SA...I didnt even fill out the forms, and the next MORNING... THERE WAS my bottles of 11-OXO. Why? Because It's clearly LEGAL.

It's not custom's job to keep up to date with dodgy supplement companies which rename herbs and make up their own chemical structures... It's a bit like that 25r-dol in MASSFX is actually an extract from TRIBULUS.. I bet you didn't know that?

I may sound rude, but for ****'s sake, I'm sick of hearing the whole.. HOW AM I MEANT TO KNOW IT's ILLEGAL? Like you think that would hold up in court? LOL....

Im sure you have ordered other noted STEROIDS off NP.. clearly, and you clearly know they are ILLEGAL...you can try the whole b/s oh but it's not listed on the TGA website.. just because some company renamed the correct name for a certain steroid to some made up structure.

Please, save the bull**** chit chatter for someone else.

I personally don't give a **** what people order, but people shouldn't let people get the idea that ordering steroids is OK and SAFE... most of the time your product's will be HELD and of late they do more so.

Anyways, Im always up for a discussion but Ive heard this all before from guy's on other forum's.

I'm over this, and in regards to NP boxes.. mine are quite different.. NP always put forms inside my boxes... because I ask for a out lay, that way custom's never or extremely rarely hold's any of my product's by mistakes. I double check everything with the TGA, as custom's informed me they don't give a **** if it was a mistake.. the notices add up, period.

Either way, I don't even take any supps atm, I just love how so many people flood themselves with product's and then you see a picture of them and they look like ****. It amazes me!

BACK TO TOPIC..

I'll start it..

I imported 1:200 EXTRACT LONGJACK.. unchecked by customs, airmail.. but it's legal so no issues.. I was going to use it, but my training is going so well atm, Im just sticking to my tri-creatine.

AdelV,

Please don't miss quote me and throw insults at me or other board members that actively contribute to this forum to help other members.

The facts are N.P send there products in plain un-marked boxes, are you challenging this statement? Everybody that has ordered from them knows this to be the case. Furthermore having just received an order and having kept the box on hand, I have just conducted a detailed examination of the box, contents and packaging slip I have been unable to locate any reference that proves the product was sent by N.P, my receipt was emailed to me and was not in the box. I am sure many people on this forum after reading this will be going ... Hmmmm and will carefully inspect there packaging in the future and will find I am correct. Other companies such as BB conduct their business differently.

Furthermore I certainly did not insinuate that N.P do this to aid in the importation of illegal products into this country. I am simply informing members that because of N.Ps shipping and packaging methods you have an increased chance of success with many orders compared to other companies. Why N.P do this is purely speculation but I personally believe they simply recycle stock boxes as they are an environmentally conscious company and this also helps to reduce costs with those savings being passed onto their customers.

I also don't think you are in a position to make the statement that these products are illegal! I for one have never ordered a hormonal product that is specifically listed on the TGA site and never would. Until the product is specifically listed on the TGA site or somebody is prosecuted in a court of law for a none listed product the matter is OPEN TO DEBATE! Yes we all know customs can still confiscate your product and there is not much you can do about it, but please show me a successful contested prosecution for a product not listed on the TGA site. Remember all court matters are open to the public to attend and can be printed with the charge details and offenders name and result, so please show me just one and I will concede you are better educated and greater than little old me who knows nothing

Now please AdelV let those with experience help and advise other members without being personally attacked by you we are a community of people just trying to help each other out. Something Australians like to do.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

I also had 6 bottles of BLACK CHINA LABS - SUPERTEST 11 ... checked by customs.. I had a letter inside with details of it's legality. It's a 11-OXO clone.

Thought I'd mention that also. I ended up getting it for $210AU including shipping.. 3 bottles = 4 bottles of 11-oxo DOSAGE WISE for 6 caps a day.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

AdelV, you continue to prove beyond all doubt that you have little knowledge of Australian law!

It was rather difficult to decipher your rambling but a few things that should be cleared up for the benefit of members.

To the best of my knowledge custom laws are not 'Strict liability' this means that both actus rea and some level of mens rea would be required for an offence to be proven. These are the most basic legal concepts that make up our justice system. However as you pointed out claiming plan old ignorance is not acceptable on its own to negate mens rea. Put simply this means you have to show you made an effort to determine the legality of your order. To do this one would enquire against the extensive list provided by the TGA of what you can not order and check it against what you wished to order. If what you wanted was not on that list I would feel safe that if I ordered that product I was not breaking the law. If customs then decided to confiscate the said product as they determined it was as you call it an 'illegal sterod' they could do that, they could also send you a notice they have that power. Are you guilty by law of a crime at this point ... I don't think so. If you then order the same product again after getting a notice ... your an idiot.

Now you seem to believe that if a supplement company falsifies the contents of there products and you order it you as the consumer will be liable for the illegal importation of that product. OMG I have never heard such rubbish in my life! That's like saying if I go to K-Mart and buy a toy gun for my son and we open the package and find a real gun we are guilty of illegal firearm possession your just wrong on this one big time. (On a side note please feel free to out these companies and these products so we can all be better informed!)

You also seem to think that the posts an individual make on a forum like this one can be used in court. Whilst this is possible, the all mighty feds would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the individual made that post. Remember we are talking court action here not the Kangaroo courts you seem to think are ran in this country ... So lets see several adults living in a house, a shared computer, a saved password and no admission to making the posts ... do you really think it is usable in a court ... I don't think so.

Oh and this watch list you keep referring to you know once you make one mistake you will be picked on for life every pack searched after that. In my experience I have seen people have items confiscated and a notice sent then the next package is not even searched now I am not saying this list doesn't exist at all but I personally doubt it exists as some people imply on this forum simply because of what I have seen. So I asked my self if this list existed how would it be enforced? I read on the Australia post site they get 140 million mail items to Australia each year from overseas! So do we have people that read each box and enter it into the customs computer and then it gets red flagged? Do we have optical scanning stations that every item passes through in each state? How would the system work with hand writing? OCR is still not all that good. What if the name was changed i.e John Smith, Jon Smith, J Smith, Mr Smith, Mr and Mrs Smith. Again I am not saying this list does not exist I am just curios as to how it is done and enforced, as I have seen first hand evidence to suggest it is not the case. Please don't confuse this with getting a notice I am 100% sure a file is kept for names / address that get a notice and when a second notice is being issued you will be found out, I have personally seen evidence of this but if its a different product you just keep getting your first notice for that product!

So please stop talking your rubbish, stop creating unnecessary fear in the minds of honest Australians that are simply trying to decide what product they wish to order and use.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1050
    Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:03 PM
  2. Is there an official Canada Customs thread?
    By Macc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 02:44 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:27 PM