The new and improved 'Official' Aust/NZ Customs and Your Supps List

Page 4 of 37 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. countryboy
    countryboy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by timmy009 View Post
    what do you guys think is the best PCT ive been using Alphadrive its not too bad do you guys recomend any good ones for Libido etc that can be ordered into australia what are ur thoughts on diesel hardcore compared to Alpha drive ???
    mate alpha drive if it does everything the ingredients claim, should have your libido through the roof, there is nothing in it that will "shut" you down, so i think you will be pretty safe if you run out.


  2. hi there people, i want to order the one,if i added labrada supercharge xtreme would that jeopardise the order?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by diga View Post
    hi there people, i want to order the one,if i added labrada supercharge xtreme would that jeopardise the order?
    what are the ingredients?
    •   
       


  4. SuperCharge!® Xtreme N.O.
    Xtreme Pre-Training

    Grape Flavor
    Also available in the following flavors:
    Fruit Punch
    Orange

    Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size: 1 scoop (16g)
    Servings Per 800g Bottle: 50


    Amount
    Per Serving % Daily
    Value*

    Calories 35

    Sodium 100 mg
    Total Carbohydrates 9 g <1%

    Sugars 0 g

    Protein 0 g



    Super Charge® Proprietary Blend 7 g †

    Phase1 -Energy/Hemo-Dilation Complex †

    Methylxanthines (caffeine) 150 mg †

    Nitrous Malate™ (di-arginine malate) 3 g †
    Taurine 1 g †
    N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine <1 g †
    Pikatropin™ (picamilon) 25 mg †
    Phase 2 - Strength & Endurance Complex †
    2CM™ (di-creatine malate) 1.5 g †
    Beta-alanine/L-histidine complex (carnosine precursor) 750 mg †
    Vinotrox™ (polyphenol complex) 100 mg †

    Phase 3 - Post-Workout Recovery Complex
    Humanofort™ 50 mg †
    embryonic peptide matrix yielding
    naturally occuring IGF-1, IGF2,
    FGF (fibroblast growth factors),
    NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF
    (epidermal growth factors), CTGF
    (connective tissue growth factors).


    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    †Daily Value not established.
    Other Ingredients: Maltodetrin, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Natural & Artificial Colors.







    Every Labrada product is tested by an independent lab for purity and potency. Only then does it earn this seal. With LABRADA, you get what you pay for.



    © Labrada Nutrition, Inc.

  5. I don't see any problem with that ingredient profile - you should be good to go bro.

    Love that Humanofort!

  6. in
    1 x DominATP + FREE Refresh
    2 x Uni-Liver
    1 x T-Rez™
    1 x Stoked!
    1 x Yellow Gold (150 grams)

  7. thanks jakellpet!

  8. Arrived today:

    Generic Labz X Mass
    Omega sports Trinitine
    Primordial Performance Toco-8

    Opened & inspected by NZ Customs & Medsafe

  9. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    in
    1 x DominATP + FREE Refresh
    2 x Uni-Liver
    1 x T-Rez™
    1 x Stoked!
    1 x Yellow Gold (150 grams)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Arrived today:

    Generic Labz X Mass
    Omega sports Trinitine
    Primordial Performance Toco-8

    Opened & inspected by NZ Customs & Medsafe
    List updated fellas

  10. Haven't considered a PH since mid last year when i did a couple of epistane cycles. Both we OK with about 5-8lb gain each time, OK strenght increase and some fat loss. Now im looking for something i might respond to a little better.

    Was thinking of ordering for a bit of a stock-up:

    2 x CEL M DROL
    2 x CEL P PLEX
    2 x Epidrol

    I was gonna order via USPS EMS. What are your opinions on these getting in?

    When i ordered my epistane it was opened both times and let through both times. I was also thinking about ordering The One and 2nd Gear but am waiting for a sale to bring the price down a little bit.

    Opinions??

  11. Quote Originally Posted by F111 View Post
    Haven't considered a PH since mid last year when i did a couple of epistane cycles. Both we OK with about 5-8lb gain each time, OK strenght increase and some fat loss. Now im looking for something i might respond to a little better.

    Was thinking of ordering for a bit of a stock-up:

    2 x CEL M DROL
    2 x CEL P PLEX
    2 x Epidrol

    I was gonna order via USPS EMS. What are your opinions on these getting in?

    When i ordered my epistane it was opened both times and let through both times. I was also thinking about ordering The One and 2nd Gear but am waiting for a sale to bring the price down a little bit.

    Opinions??
    As far as "getting stuff through" you'd be safe ordering The One for sure

  12. Hey guys,

    Has anyone got the new CEL PHs through?

    X-Tren? or P-Mag?

    I really want to try them, but i dont want to get my stuff seized

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJ View Post
    Hey guys,

    Has anyone got the new CEL PHs through?

    X-Tren? or P-Mag?

    I really want to try them, but i dont want to get my stuff seized
    Check out exactly what the compounds are, and see if they are listed on the TGA prohibited substances list (post 6) - if it's 'new', you may get it through.

    Note though you are still running a risk.

    Currently Aussies are getting through AN's 'The One' and '2nd Gear' without any issues. That of course may change at any stage.

    Good Luck

  14. Cheers mate, i will check it out. I will probably chance it and let everyone know how i go.

    P-mag is very similiar to H-Drol so i think that should be ok, and i think i have a chance of getting the tren through...

  15. Ok, I've had a look at the TGA site and found some new updates that weren't there last time I looked.

    There are no matches to the chemical names of popular substances such as CEL M DROL and P PLEX. There IS however a new entry that covers pretty much all havoc/epistane clones, 'Epitiostanol'.

    Hope that helps.


    Meanwhile I'm gonna try my luck with the MDROL and PPLEX.

    Cheers

  16. If anyone has any news on P-Mag , X-Tren , and IBE's Formex .. has anyone attempted to order any of these products yet . Or has anyone checked out makeup is on any band lists for australia . Thanks

  17. Quote Originally Posted by F111 View Post
    Ok, I've had a look at the TGA site and found some new updates that weren't there last time I looked.

    There are no matches to the chemical names of popular substances such as CEL M DROL and P PLEX. There IS however a new entry that covers pretty much all havoc/epistane clones, 'Epitiostanol'.

    Hope that helps.


    Meanwhile I'm gonna try my luck with the MDROL and PPLEX.

    Cheers

    Good work F111 - I will add the relevant documents to post#6

  18. hey guys,

    just wondering if anyone has had any experience with or would know whether id have any issues getting in:

    - AX Slim Xtreme
    - AX LeanFX
    - RPN Gut Health
    - Now Super Enzymes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by stevche View Post
    hey guys,

    just wondering if anyone has had any experience with or would know whether id have any issues getting in:

    - AX Slim Xtreme
    - AX LeanFX
    - RPN Gut Health
    - Now Super Enzymes
    check the front page mate. As long as the AX products dont have yohimbe in them they should be fine. Gut Health-type products deff. no probs.

  20. anyone got formex in?

  21. cheers jake!

  22. *ordered

    i'll be sure to report back once the order gets through.. just to confirm the list

    and just in case anyone else is unsure about the products

  23. Got AX Slim Xtreme in last order and just ordered 3 more bottles.

    BP

  24. Ordered The Following :
    They were checked with Customs & AQIS (quarent.) ONLY ITEM REMOVED was 25G OF YELLOW GOLD ?? thought this was okay but they removed it !!!

    1 x JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings)
    1 x Banaba 20% Powder (25 grams)
    1 x X-Mass
    1 x Super Cuts 3
    1 x Formex
    1 x Lean FX
    1 x Epistane
    1 x Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator
    By: NOW Foods

  25. Quote Originally Posted by robot80 View Post
    Ordered The Following :
    They were checked with Customs & AQIS (quarent.) ONLY ITEM REMOVED was 25G OF YELLOW GOLD ?? thought this was okay but they removed it !!!

    1 x JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings)
    1 x Banaba 20% Powder (25 grams)
    1 x X-Mass
    1 x Super Cuts 3
    1 x Formex
    1 x Lean FX
    1 x Epistane
    1 x Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator
    By: NOW Foods
    what is stranger still is you got Epistane through and not the Yellow Gold. I would ring up customs and make enquires.

    Good to see some Formex through - I'll add it to the list

  26. i had the biggest tub of yellow gold through a couple of weeks ago

  27. Yeah really weird how they determine things ?? Customs didnt remove anything it was AQIS that took the yellow gold

  28. I have an order sitting in customs as we speak it is as follow
    1 x Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs)
    By: Get Diesel
    $42.99 $42.99
    1 x Caffeine (200 mg/100 tabs)
    By: Prolab
    $5.99 $5.99
    1 x Phenibut XT (90 caps)
    By: Serious Nutrition Solutions $19.99 $19.99
    1 x Melatonin 3 mg (100 tabs)
    By: Optimum Nutrition
    it went in today .. wondering why it didnt clear straight away is there any problems with that order thinking maybe the Diesel test hardcore??

  29. Are you allowed Melatonin ?

    Don't think it's allowed over here in NZ.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by timmy009 View Post
    I have an order sitting in customs as we speak it is as follow
    1 x Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs)
    By: Get Diesel
    $42.99 $42.99
    1 x Caffeine (200 mg/100 tabs)
    By: Prolab
    $5.99 $5.99
    1 x Phenibut XT (90 caps)
    By: Serious Nutrition Solutions $19.99 $19.99
    1 x Melatonin 3 mg (100 tabs)
    By: Optimum Nutrition
    it went in today .. wondering why it didnt clear straight away is there any problems with that order thinking maybe the Diesel test hardcore??
    Sometimes that happens - don't see any issue with your order mate.

    . . and yes TSB, melatonin is fine in Australia

  31. maybe the phenibut ive heard that it is now a controlled substance?? not sure what truth is in that my mate orders it in bulk all the time

  32. Ok s o here’s what I just got through the ever trusty USPS EMS

    HD2 – Performance Design
    Formex – IBE
    X-Tren – CEL
    Sustain Alpha – Primordial Performance
    And DSade’s book Russel the Mussel – I was sure they would seize this one LOL

  33. Any foreseeable problems with Bulk Formestane and Penetrate?

  34. Order through no problems . THanks for your help guys . Phenibut XT 90 Caps , Melatonin , Caffiene 200mg X 100 , Diesel Test hardcore . has anyone got P-Mag in yet?? has anyone tried to get CEL's M14ADD ??

  35. just got through, 1 Epistane, 3 AI PCS, 3 AI Life Support

  36. very annoying...

    2 parcels stopped and seized

    1 with 1x PPLex and 1 x Mdrol

    the other one with 1 x The One.

    I called customs and she said they sent an email to the TGA and they came back saying that they were all deemed to be anabolic...

    They are happy to return the goods for me to Nutra to get a refund....

    all this is very stupid, 2 weeks ago I got through 1 PPlex and 1 Mdrol... go figure!!

  37. where are you located maradona

  38. Quote Originally Posted by tommytucker69 View Post
    where are you located maradona
    melbourne.

    I have to say though that I was surprised that the lady at customs offered to send the package back to Nutraplanet so that I could get a refund...that was nice!!

    So I hope Nutra comes to the party!

  39. Just received a package from my friendly neighbourhood postie....

    1 x The One
    1 x 2nd Gear
    2 x OsteoSport

    Unopened too, which was a surprise.

  40. Received two orders. One on Monday unopened which had FINAVOL and HD-2.

    Second order came in today inspected and they CEASED "The One". I notice a lot of people get this through but not me. They let 2nd gear through at least. Both orders were usps ems.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1080
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 08:09 PM
  2. Is there an official Canada Customs thread?
    By Macc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 03:44 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in