The new and improved 'Official' Aust/NZ Customs and Your Supps List

Page 11 of 49 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by zecca View Post
    I have done my homework mate and was told no. But there is so much contreversy in regrds to pct for these products. Do u think I should run tamox or reversitol will reversitol be adequate? Simple question
    I wouldn't run mdrol without having tamoxifen on hand

2. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I wouldn't run mdrol without having tamoxifen on hand
    I've had a gyno scare and I can tell you I will NEVER run an hormonal with a SERM ready to go.
    •   

3. Ok thx heaps guys. And yes the doc said no. I will order a serm but in regards to increasing test levels after a cylce will reversitol and a natural test booster be fine? And than a serm as back up incase I get gyno?

4. Quote Originally Posted by zecca View Post
    Ok thx heaps guys. And yes the doc said no. I will order a serm but in regards to increasing test levels after a cylce will reversitol and a natural test booster be fine? And than a serm as back up incase I get gyno?
    This is a possiblity, make sure you have the serm in your hands before you start though for safety

5. Quote Originally Posted by zecca View Post
    Ok thx heaps guys. And yes the doc said no. I will order a serm but in regards to increasing test levels after a cylce will reversitol and a natural test booster be fine? And than a serm as back up incase I get gyno?
    CM will full you in on what you need.

Minimum tamoxifen, maybe some clomid as well IMO

After you PCT, then yes reversitol and a natty test booster would be the go. Im a fan of Diesel Test Hardcore, but it's hard to come by atm
    •   

6. Thx cm, and jakepellet my pct will consist of 4-6 weeks of reversitol and natural test booster, wasn't planning on doing it after pct but as a pct on itself.

7. I had 2 bottles of CEL E-stane seized, anyone know what PH's are almost guaranteed to get through?

8. Quote Originally Posted by gonzoz View Post
    I had 2 bottles of CEL E-stane seized, anyone know what PH's are almost guaranteed to get through?
    there are no guarantees mate - PHs are illegal

9. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    there are no guarantees mate - PHs are illegal
    I know, but I'm wondering if there are some that are more likely to get through than others? my order was just the 2 bottles, would i be more likely to receive them if I had a bunch of other legal supps with them?

10. Quote Originally Posted by gonzoz View Post
    I know, but I'm wondering if there are some that are more likely to get through than others? my order was just the 2 bottles, would i be more likely to receive them if I had a bunch of other legal supps with them?
    customs are more tempermental than a woman. depends on the officer, the day, and how they are feeling at the time.

i recieved m-drol last week, and personally i would have thought they would let in e-stane and deny m-drol..... i guess i got lucky.

11. in and inspected
    1 x VitaBerry (300 grams)
    By: Primordial Performance
    1 x GlycerGrow (2.2 lb)
    By: Controlled Labs
    2 x Propionyl-L-Carnitine (100 grams)
    By: RPN
    1 x NA-RALA 100 GRAMS (100 gm)
    By: NutraPlanet
    1 x Water Pill (70 Capsules)

and i got a NP shirt and samples free

12. Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    in and inspected
    1 x VitaBerry (300 grams)
    By: Primordial Performance
    1 x GlycerGrow (2.2 lb)
    By: Controlled Labs
    2 x Propionyl-L-Carnitine (100 grams)
    1 x NA-RALA 100 GRAMS (100 gm)
    1 x Water Pill (70 Capsules)

and i got a NP shirt and samples free
    well done GB - NP are generous mofos

13. Quote Originally Posted by gonzoz View Post
    that could be a good strategy - I got some Get Diesel Sunami through as part of a big order. The product is not a PH, but still not allowed.

It's still a roll of the dice mate - hope it works out for you

14. hey guys
    looking to do my first PH cycle which will be H-drol.
    could you guys recommend a good PCT for this cycle?
    i will also get milk thistle for liver support.
    also any help on how i would go about getting these/websites, would be good. (ones which have a high likelyhood of getting in!)
    not sure if im allowed to ask about where to order from i will remove post as soon as im told.
    cheers

*oh and im located in perth, aus.
    Last edited by caps902; 07-07-2009 at 01:33 AM. Reason: location

15. Man, just had Cold Fusion by Lg Sciences stopped due to the spirilina content... you must be kidding me!

16. Quote Originally Posted by caps902 View Post
    hey guys
    also any help on how i would go about getting these/websites, would be good. (ones which have a high likelyhood of getting in!)
    not sure if im allowed to ask about where to order from i will remove post as soon as im told.
    cheers

For me 1st shipment of H-drol got in(unchecked), 2nd shippment siezed.

Its the luck of the draw, reasearch PCT on the forums not in this thread, unless its on how to get them into AUS.

17. Quote Originally Posted by caps902 View Post
    hey guys
    cheers

hey mate,

try heading over to the Anabolic section, you will have much better luck there in regards to getting the info your after.

Most of the guys there might rip into you though if you havn't done your research though. There arnt really any sites we can give you which will guarantee you can get what you need. No matter where you order from, you will have to take the risk of it getting seized by customs. As you can see, with this thread. ALMOST NOTHING is 'guaranteed' to get through. In regards to getting hold of a SERM, this will need to be sourced locally either through a Doc or some 'mates' at your local gym

If your going to order anything, best bet is to get it from NP. Any site that claims 'high likely hood of getting through customs' is talking shi*

18. CHECKED and CLEARED by customs. No free T-shirt for me

1 x Hyperdrol X-2 (120 caps)
    By: Anabolic Xtreme

1 x MassFX Maximum Strength (120 caps)
    By: Anabolic Xtreme

1 x Storm (1.81 lbs)
    By: Universal Nutrition

2 x Gut Health (35 caps)

1 x Opti-Men (180 tabs)
    By: Optimum Nutrition

1 x Beta-Alanine (500 grams)

1 x AAKG Powder (500 grams)

1 x Glucosamine HCL Powder (1 kilo)

2 x DiCreatine Malate (100 grams)

1 x Citrulline Malate (500 grams)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man, just had Cold Fusion by Lg Sciences stopped due to the spirilina content... you must be kidding me!
    I got two tubs of the fruit punch in early in the year so did my training partner ... customs really are unpredictable. I have to say it is the worst tasting pre-work out drink I have ever used IMO. Although I would give it best pump ever without the crash and burn of some others. P.M if you really want it, because I so don't want to open the second tub due to taste / spew factors.

20. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    I got two tubs of the fruit punch in early in the year so did my training partner ... customs really are unpredictable. I have to say it is the worst tasting pre-work out drink I have ever used IMO. Although I would give it best pump ever without the crash and burn of some others. P.M if you really want it, because I so don't want to open the second tub due to taste / spew factors.
    Cool man, I'll take it off your hands. What you want for it?

21. Just arrived Iforce reversitol usps priority mail unopened

22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Man, just had Cold Fusion by Lg Sciences stopped due to the spirilina content... you must be kidding me!
    Well, call them up and get it returned.

Ive had **** held, if it's legal or sold within AUS & you can prove it, RING THEM.

23. hi just new to the board, was wondering what the penalty was for importing prohormones into aust, is it just a seizure, is there a fine, i see a lot off posts saying that they get them in.. and they have been checked as well, then some get seized also. could some one clear that up for me.. cheers

24. Zecca , who did you order with (what company) , how long did it take? And where are u in oz?

thanks

25. Quote Originally Posted by ninja87 View Post
    Zecca , who did you order with (what company) , how long did it take? And where are u in oz?

thanks
    no sourcing boys - this is a Nutraplanet site. Keep it to private emails

26. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    no sourcing boys - this is a Nutraplanet site. Keep it to private emails
    i cant pm i need 7 posts. Im just asking as i have done the same thing ordered some through fed ex. sorry

27. Quote Originally Posted by ninja87 View Post
    i cant pm i need 7 posts. Im just asking as i have done the same thing ordered some through fed ex. sorry
    Fedex is iffy at best - stick to USPS. Check the first 8 or so posts of this thread - there's all the info you need mate

28. i really cant stand to wait hence why iw ent with express fed ex. He got it in so hopefully i will to , its 50-50 i know.

29. Quote Originally Posted by ninja87 View Post
    i really cant stand to wait hence why iw ent with express fed ex. He got it in so hopefully i will to , its 50-50 i know.
    check your inbox bud

30. No surprises here.

In last Friday;

Universal Animal Flex, 44 Packs
    Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist, 240 Capsules
    BSN NO-Xplode, 2.25 Lbs., Fruit Punch (Repeat purchase)

USPS standard/slow very fkn slow! opened and inspected sent to Sydney.

I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if people stated if what they purchased was a repeat order. I know I order a lot of products and after using them never re-order and I am sure there are lots of others.

Now I don't want to offend anyone but if I see an Auzzie on the forum that isn't a rep re ordering products and giving it a rap it really makes me more interested in the product.

In the last 12 months the only products I have or will re-order are;
    BSN No-Xplode - Diesel Test Hardcore - Orange Triad - NOW ZMA. I still have a lot of stuff I have not used yet that will be used as the year rolls on.

I wouldn't re-order ALRI EVO stack. It was an ok product but painfully hard on my hair line and Restore just didn't help return things to they way I like them until I added the trusty DTH. (Interestingly tho it was the first time in 15 years I was acne free for about 4-6 weeks) so I wouldn't write it off but it just wasn't right for me.

Hope that helps somebody.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 04:47 PM
  2. Is there an official Canada Customs thread?
    By Macc in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 04:44 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM