The new and improved 'Official' Aust/NZ Customs and Your Supps List

Page 11 of 58 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Hey guys read in the paper that customs and I think it was AQIS are facing over 100 million in cuts next year. I bet it gets a little easier to get small packages in now. lol
    Rightio. Just got through:

    Get Diesel JP8
    USPowders VAT Attack

    Inspected and no dramas - as per usual.


  2. Damn should have tried to get some bulk pslin
    •   
       


  3. AQIS finally got back to me and said NONE of my tubs will be released:

    "Unfortunately, the ingredients
    Cissus Quadrangularis, Lagerstroemia speciosa and Cnidium monnieri are all in a semi processed plant form, which require an import permit. If you wish to apply for an import permit, you can contact our permits section on (02) 6272 3917."

    I am so ****ing pissed that after all the hoops they made me jump through, they decide to deny the order because the goods are made from plants.

    Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Hey guys read in the paper that customs and I think it was AQIS are facing over 100 million in cuts next year. I bet it gets a little easier to get small packages in now. lol
    Enjoy the line at centrelink ****heads


    Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    i got my pslin/1carboxy/cissus out of AQIS but no joke it took probably 50 phone calls, yelling, giving them websites, having nutra and the usplabs fax them.

    trying to explain etc etc... i wont order bulk again put it that way. for the $$ saved it isnt worth it when they take it nor when you have to spend 4 days running around trying to educate a bunch of government workers who do not know how to do the jobs they are suppoed to be doing

    one lady told me it isnt customs jobs to know what can come in the country and what can't.... what?!?!?!

    haha good luck
    They wouldnt even release the tub of NOS Ether Level 1, which isnt a bulk product.

  4. It's so hit & miss, It's bull**** really.

  5. dudechild get them to send the ingredients list from nutraplanet to canberra head office

    i had my stuff sent there and the head ofice went even further up (to who knows where) and my bulk cissus was all cleared. don't let them get away with it!!

    they want you to buy locally and stimulate the economy here in AUZ where everythin is way overpriced. keep calling, get nutra to send canberra an ingredients list. tell them to go to vitaminking website here in AUZ and see cissus there. get the USPlabs guys to tell canberra the stuff in capsules is the same as stuff in powder (treated the same way)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    dudechild get them to send the ingredients list from nutraplanet to canberra head office

    i had my stuff sent there and the head ofice went even further up (to who knows where) and my bulk cissus was all cleared. don't let them get away with it!!

    they want you to buy locally and stimulate the economy here in AUZ where everythin is way overpriced. keep calling, get nutra to send canberra an ingredients list. tell them to go to vitaminking website here in AUZ and see cissus there. get the USPlabs guys to tell canberra the stuff in capsules is the same as stuff in powder (treated the same way)
    this is sound advice - don't let The Man shaft you mate

  7. Quote Originally Posted by scottyschoie View Post
    just recieved 2 x Hovoc by rpn 18/6/09 was opened by customs and let through on usps express.
    Wow! Was that into which state?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by scottyschoie View Post
    just recieved 2 x Hovoc by rpn 18/6/09 was opened by customs and let through on usps express.
    Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    Wow! Was that into which state?
    just be wary mate. This is either a fluke or a hoax. Who the fuck knows these days?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    just be wary mate. This is either a fluke or a hoax. Who the fuck knows these days?
    Yes, a waste of money ordering overseaa perhaps

  10. 2x IGF-2 (240 caps/700 mg) By: Applied Nutriceuticals
    2x Novedex XT (60 caps) By: Gaspari
    2x Triple 000; Gel Caps (200 empty caps) By: NOW Foods
    1x Orange Triad (270 tabs) By: Controlled Labs
    United States Postal Service - Priority Mail International TO Sydney
    Opened inspected nothing confiscated as always!

    And with a special announcement ... I got a decent stack of freebees from N.P for the first time ever being a N.P shirt and heap of applied Nutriceuticals samples

  11. that's interesting: Novedex XT got pulled from the shelves of the local ripoff merchants

    - good work on the freebees - I always ask for them and get fk all!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    that's interesting: Novedex XT got pulled from the shelves of the local ripoff merchants

    - good work on the freebees - I always ask for them and get fk all!
    I thought it had been a while since I had seen the Novedex XT.

    I was thinking international orders missed out on the samples but I guess if you make enough orders eventually you get some Its also turned out to be stuff I am interested in which was nice.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    that's interesting: Novedex XT got pulled from the shelves of the local ripoff merchants

    - good work on the freebees - I always ask for them and get fk all!
    I barely get any, but I know It comes down to timing.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I barely get any, but I know It comes down to timing.
    ive had a few on and off, i like the free shaker bottles

  15. in today and inspected

    3 x Propionyl-L-Carnitine (100 grams)
    By: RPN
    2 x Vat Attack (100 grams)
    By: USPowders
    1 x Banish BCFC (6 fl. oz.)
    By: RPN
    1 x Cissus Powder (500 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    1 x Cissus 40% Ketosterones (120 caps)
    By: PrimaForce
    1 x Hawthorn Berry (100 caps/550 mg)
    By: NOW Foods

  16. Hey Jake, just letting you know that the TGA have released a new prohibited imports list on the 27 May 2009. The one you have uploaded on post 6 is now out of date. I have had a quick look through the new one and haven't noticed anything that worries me

  17. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Hey Jake, just letting you know that the TGA have released a new prohibited imports list on the 27 May 2009. The one you have uploaded on post 6 is now out of date. I have had a quick look through the new one and haven't noticed anything that worries me
    Updated AJ

  18. . .also updated is Post 2 with some Q&A from the TGA website.

    Read and familiarise yourselves with it - it's all there.

  19. Macro Greens (30 oz)
    Miracle Reds


    Since when did people have these held? I got them through fine.

  20. just read through these 9 pages and the other 3 pages of the older thread, and now i am worried.

    about 4 days ago i ordered
    2 x M-drol
    3 X reversitol
    ordered with feddex express and BB.com. arrives hopefully on tuesday.

    what do you guys think the chances are of getting these though?

    doesnt seem to make a difference now whether ordering from nutra usps or bb.com fedex because they all seem to be searched most off the time.

    anyway wish me luck!

  21. Chances are the mdrol will be confiscated mate - fingers crossed for you but

  22. yes, let us know how your order goes with the m-drol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    yes, let us know how your order goes with the m-drol
    whether he gets it through or not is completely down to chance.

    Getting cocaine through in the mail is no different. Maybe slightly more illegal perhaps

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    whether he gets it through or not is completely down to chance.

    Getting cocaine through in the mail is no different. Maybe slightly more illegal perhaps
    Hmm, i see so m-drol is not allowed. I might send an enail to tga before i place orders in the future to confirm if an order would be ok. In particular as new products come out...it is difficult to know what is what

  25. Quote Originally Posted by D675 View Post
    Hmm, i see so m-drol is not allowed. I might send an enail to tga before i place orders in the future to confirm if an order would be ok. In particular as new products come out...it is difficult to know what is what
    or you could check the TGA attachments in the first few posts of this thread
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Official Q&A For the NEW and IMPROVED AR1MACARE PRO
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:10 PM
  2. Official Q&A For the NEW and IMPROVED SUP3R PCT
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 07:15 AM
  3. Teaming up with the new and improved Activate Xtreme
    By 350zTT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 12:04 PM
  4. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 02:33 AM
Log in
Log in