NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

Bulk Trione

and

Bulk Formestane!

To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate!

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
:dance: :thanks: :arms: :woohoo: :biggthumpup: :clap2: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :smlove2: :hot: :drive: :party:

Needless to say I am (along with everyone else) excited and appreciative.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
wow... thats great news... i'm looking forward to get my hands on some Formestane for the first time... :thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
"put the lotion in the basket.....and check-out"

good to see these favorites back!

wjb33

Awards
THERE IS A GOD!

BULK FORM!!!! How much we talking?$

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Very cool. Gonna get me some.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now guys if you could please refresh my recollection.........if one were to buy a bottle of Penitrate how many grams of Formestane is the maximum you can add to the bottle? Then what would be a good dosage/appliction amount per day?

Mr.50

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I think you can add only about 5 grams to the carrier and four pumps twice a day would give you about 100mg per application.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you can add only about 5 grams to the carrier and four pumps twice a day would give you about 100mg per application.

Is that 100mgs per day or per application (200mgs per day total?)? Also I have never done form trans derm is that a good dosage?

Of course I have done inj formestane but that is a different story all together......

Mr.50

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really, I was thinking 10 - 12 grams per bottle since it's 8 oz...maybe I f'cked up the math!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/68467-neoborns-formestane-eform.html
Make Sure to Take Note of The Color Scheme of Neo's Post ;)
~ Neoborn's Formestane FAQ ~

What Thread Inspired This FAQ?

As per Celc5 request, the thread that started it all: BigT-Adds-Formestane

What is Formestane?

• [*] Formestane reduces excess estrogen in the body by blocking the production of estrogen from androgenic precursors.
    [*] Formestane is also called as 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, which is known as a “suicide inhibitor” of the aromatase enzyme.
    [*] Formestane can be an Effective estrogen controller during an anabolic cycle.
What Format Does Formestane Come In?

• [*] Bulk Formestane from Nutraplanet
    [*] EForm - Other bulk powder sites distribute this, try Google etc

~ See Blue Instructions For Bulk Form & Red Instructions For EForm ~

Bulk Form & Penetrate

Recommended Dosage: 4 - 6 ml's (83.2 - 124.8mg) 1 - 2 x per day = 166.4mg - 249.6mg Form a day.

Dosage Breakdown: 1 ml = 20.8mg

Example Cycles / Product Will Last:

Since half life is 12 hr the examples will be for using bulk Form & Penetrate 2x/day:

1 ml 2x/day: 1 bottle ( Penetrate & Bulk Form Mixed ) will last 4 Months
2 ml 2x/day: 2 Months

EForm

Active Amount Per Bottle: 3g

Recommended Dosage: 4 - 6 pumps (80 - 120mg) 2 x applications per day = 160mg - 240mg Form a day.

Dosage Breakdown: 1 pump = 20mg | 150 pumps per bottle

Half Life: 12hrs

Example Cycles / Product Will Last:
Since half life is 12 hr the examples will be for using eform 2x/day:

Recommended:
4 squirts 2x per day: 18-19 days
6 squirts 2x per day: 12.5 days

Application Areas:

Good places to apply are areas where the skin is the thinnest:

• [*] Chest
    [*] Quads
    [*] Tops of feet/hands
    [*] Underside of Bicep/Tricep
    [*] Back of knees
    [*] Inside elbows
    [*] Neck
If spraying (like if you're using E-Form), cup one of your hands and spray into that. Then rub vigorously to application areas.

How Do I Apply / Use Bulk Form / EForm?

1. Shower > Dry off.
  2. Spray once to each side of Chest
  3. Spray twice to each upper thigh including behind knee
  4. Wipe the excess onto the tops of feet.
  5. Rub into skin well.
  6. Stand in front of fan to dry off.
*Notes from BigT*

"You should get kind of a flush feeling in just a few minutes. You can really feel this stuff taking effect within 5 minutes, dont worry about chest or leg hair, it doesnt seem to bother me and im kinda hairy. good luck, and keep it simple-this isnt rocket science."

"It didnt seem like i got very good results spraying gut area, so I avoid it.

What Do I Need For My Formestane Cycle?

You may need all or some of the following depending on your choices / options:

• [*] Penetrate ( suspension solution )

[*] Formestane ( active )

[*] Marble ( for mixing ) - Possible need

[*] Glass jar or pyrex measuring container ( for mixing )

[*] 1ml Dropper for application to skin - Possible need depending on application style / choice.
What Do I Need For My EForm Cycle?

• [*] 1 or more bottles of EForm from your supplier

How Do I Mix My Bulk Form & Penetrate?
  1. Add Penetrate to glass measuring jug / vase etc - 8oz Penetrate
  2. Boil pot of water
  3. Place glass container ( containing Penetrate ) in water to heat Penetrate solution.
  4. Once Penetrate is heated slowly add Formestane to solution. This should make mixing easier.
  5. If you have a problem dissolving add a marble / socket ( something heavy ) to help crush the powder / help it dissolve into the solution. You can also use a pestal and mortar to crush powder down first.
Alternate Mixing Method For Bulk Form & Penetrate - Paraphrased from Redwolf

1. Take a glass beaker and add 4ml of Benzyl Alcohol to it.
  2. Add 5g Formestane to glass beaker containing BA (Benzyl Alcohol) or DMSO (Can be found at your local Cattle / Farmer Supply Store for about $8 bottle)
  3. Add 6ml Penetrate and mix ( if closed container "shake like hell" :D )
  4. Add half bottle penetrate ( 4oz ? )
  5. Voila! No grit at all!

Alternate #2 Mixing Method For Bulk Form & Penetrate

I must say that I have had my best mixing results today:

1. 5g's Formestane

2. 5g's B-Androstenetriol

3. 2oz's DMSO

4. 8oz's Penetrate.

Here's how it all came together lovely!

1. Heat water in saucepan / pot until boiling
2. Glass Jar in water with marble in
3. Added 2oz's DMSO and heat
4. Added 1/2 tsp of B-Triol at a time until most mixed in
5. Added some penetrate and allow to heat up to a good temp.
6. Added the rest of the B-Triol stirring all the time while heating.
7. Added Formestane 1/2 tsp at a time stirring consistently
8. Added more penetrate and allow to heat up.
9. Take pan off boil and leave to cool.

All done and success!

Much Love,

Neoborn

If My Form Looks Like This Should I Panic?

No, just shake it up and apply but if you use the Alternate #2 method it should be better.

Other Comments & Notes From Sinner, Celc5 etc

- Formestane is a super-potent AI and ph of hydroxy-test (which is a weak steroid)

- Recommendations are 80-120mg TD per dose, 2x/day

- I personally see almost immediate results with as low as 20mg/dose at 2x/day

- TheSinner says he has seen people go up to 400mg/day

- 4 weeks of use to stack in a cycle should be safe

- Since form is very dry, we agreed that this could potentially be a good idea to stack with a PP, max lmg (T, isn't that similar to propadrol?), wet compounds, or aromatizing steroids that may cause gyno

- If used for post cycle therapy, it should be ramped up and then tapered to avoid rebound. thesinner had less of a libido boost with form in post cycle therapy than he did with other experiences

- 4-Hydroxy Test (4-OHT) is only 65% as anabolic as Testosterone. This will cause some HPTA shutdown, but some believe it to be mild enough for use in Post Cycle Therapy

- Sinner says 84% reduction in estrogen from Form!!! The highest is Letro which is in the 90's

People Who Can Help Me With Questions?

• [*]Search the forums
    [*]BigT
    [*]TheSinner
    [*]Celc5
    [*]Marshbomb
    [*]prld2gr8ns
    [*]Forgive me if I have forgotten any other contributors to this FAQ.
Quotes from Formestane ( aka Form ) Lovers!

I don't have experience with RR but i do with Formestane and i LOVE that stuff i got some really good strength gains and got a good bit leaner on it. I think it's nice because it doesn't trash your libido and it boosts igf-1 leves something like 26% while REALLY upregulating your HPTA.
Yea im down with Formestane from nutra. Formestane's a GREAT on cycle product
I so totally agree. Formestane is the very best AI.
This "blows" ATD away!
i love formestane...the stuff does what it's supposed to do, and fast...not sure why formestane hasnt gotten more popular. it blows ATD out of the water, and may even be better than AT.
No debates on formestane, the stuff rocks every time for me!
Many thanks and much love to all those who contributed and provided the information I have compiled in this FAQ. They are the brains I am merely the hands = ) ohhhh yeah!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/68467-neoborns-formestane-eform.html#post860785
Let's make it an all in one Form thread why don't we.

Bulk Formestane Math

5grams of Form = 5000mg

1 - 8oz Penetrate = 240ml

Each pump of Penetrate release around 0.5ml of solution

Therefore 5000mg Form/240ml of Penetrate = 20.8mg(Formestate)/ml

Dose as desired for daily amounts.
So each pump yeilds roughly 10.4mg formestane? :think:
Yep.

5pumps in the morning for 50mg, 5pumps at night for 50mg = 100mg/day.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
when can we expect to be able to order?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first post yesterday around lunch and stated seven to ten days. I'd start looking Thursday night or so if I were in dire need :D

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
The first post yesterday around lunch and stated seven to ten days. I'd start looking Thursday night or so if I were in dire need :D
Ahh thank you. Saw form mentioned in the first post and got so worked up I musta missed that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, it happens!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What will you guys be using Formestane for?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

After reading the opening post, I have to go change my underwear.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank stxnas! i was thinking of digging up that thread to link folks to, but i got distracted yesterday. it's a good resource!!
btw where did neo disappear to? i haven't seen him around the boards much.
Not sure, but I was thinking the same thing while I was digging up his thread.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=NutraMan;1793791]Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

Bulk Trione

and

Bulk Formestane!

To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate! :arms::arms::arms::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::box::box::box::box::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:[

[/QUOTE]

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=NutraMan;1793791]Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

Bulk Trione

and

Bulk Formestane!

To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate! :arms::arms::arms::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::box::box::box::box::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:[

[/QUOTE]

P.S. Even my emoticons got sooo excited of this news, that they got all messed up! LOL!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

Bulk Trione

and

Bulk Formestane!

To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate!

looking fwd to the trione .. damn 7-10days = no free shipping anymore .. well i know NP will have the lowest price on net anyway ..so it'll still be a killer deal .. im all over this too :bandit:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking fwd to the trione .. damn 7-10days = no free shipping anymore .. well i know NP will have the lowest price on net anyway ..so it'll still be a killer deal .. im all over this too :bandit:
Of course we got free shipping; you just have to stock up! Hit the $200 mark, and get free shipping + $7 off using 7OFF200:scared:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Of course we got free shipping; you just have to stock up! Hit the $200 mark, and get free shipping + $7 off using 7OFF200:scared:
Well my order is over $200.00 and it is waiting in my cart......too bad out of the whole order only 1 item is in stock right now.......I just keep hitting update waiting for the moment....

Mr.50

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we just order it now while it's OOS, and then have it shipped as soon as it comes in?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we just order it now while it's OOS, and then have it shipped as soon as it comes in?
Well we can look into doing a preorder; but the thing is if there is a shipping delay/unforseen customs delay, we will have alot of orders "Pending" for a long time. If there is that much demand for a presale though, once it has cleared customs and we have a pretty solid ETA on it, I can try and see if it can be done for you guys:bandit:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: never mind, steve beat me to it!. lol.

sometimes an acception can be made if you shoot an email off to customer service and the product is due in soon but typically orders are not allowed to be placed with an OSS product.
so many things are out of NPs control when waiting for the supply to come in it can really srew up order processing with significant delays.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well we can look into doing a preorder; but the thing is if there is a shipping delay/unforseen customs delay, we will have alot of orders "Pending" for a long time. If there is that much demand for a presale though, once it has cleared customs and we have a pretty solid ETA on it, I can try and see if it can be done for you guys:bandit:

I would ba big supporter of a pre-sale!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: never mind, steve beat me to it!. lol.

sometimes an acception can be made if you shoot an email off to customer service and the product is due in soon but typically orders are not allowed to be placed with an OSS product.
so many things are out of NPs control when waiting for the supply to come in it can really srew up order processing with significant delays.
I shouldnt have beat you though, considers I've got 4 midterm exams on Tues/Wed; I should be studying but somehow AM always draws me. I'm deleting my AMSpace Toolbar link, that should help some :) Ill be back in full force Thursday (And still procrastinating on here far too often)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, i still havent tried formestane so im excited. This will probably be out in a couple days. How much is coming in?

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pricing is always up to Sam, but as you know, he is a little crazy in his passion for low prices, so I think it will be a good deal. ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm just casually wondering, I have approx 20g left as it is :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
help me with this ...

so if i get the penetrate .. i add 5G of formestane + some bulk trione or just formestane should be added ?

thanks ..ive only used sustain alpha and i loved it .. looking fwd to give np products a shot next.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could add the bulk trione too, wont get much more than 5-6 grams in solution on top of the formestane