You asked, NP delivers!

RedWood

Banned
Awards
now all we need is the form and trione to show so you guys can get rid your titties!
ROFLMAO!

Funny cause it's the first time I got prolactin in PCT. I've had it for about 2 months. I'm not sure but it was either the fenugreek (which mothers may use to produce more milk during pregnancy) or 6-Oxo that gave it to me.

Anyway I'm hoping to clear them double a's up with some form.

I would ba big supporter of a pre-sale!
I hear it seeing I've already got some form waitin in my cart...

thanks ..ive only used sustain alpha and i loved it ..
SA is awesome... Man when I put that thang on my nuts before sex... goddamn it feels good. I think my woman gets pleasure from it too not knowingly... I hope Penetrate and form do the same for me as SA has done. Just hope the wife doesn't acquire any masculine features! hahaha.
Me too. I like that idea as I already have some form in my cart...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ROFLMAO!

Funny cause it's the first time I got prolactin in PCT. I've had it for about 2 months. I'm not sure but it was either the fenugreek (which mothers may use to produce more milk during pregnancy) or 6-Oxo that gave it to me.

Anyway I'm hoping to clear them double a's up with some form.

I hear it seeing I've already got some form waitin in my cart...

SA is awesome... Man when I put that thang on my nuts before sex... goddamn it feels good. I think my woman gets pleasure from it too not knowingly... I hope Penetrate and form do the same for me as SA has done. Just hope the wife doesn't acquire any masculine features! hahaha.
Me too. I like that idea as I already have some form in my cart...
u put that on before sex? like seriously? haha did she ever comment on the smell?

RedWood

Banned
Awards
u put that on before sex? like seriously? haha did she ever comment on the smell?
lol yea, no lie. Me and my woman are active and usually I apply SA after sex, but that time I put before sex.

She's familiar with SA's scent so when she came out the shower she complained about my balls stinking. lol. She was, as always, a nympho so once we got going she didn't care at all.

Afterwards she said it was some of the best sex we had and she didnt know why. She's full Japanese so she's a one dimensional thinker (lol!). She is completely deprived of common sense and though she had no clue I know what happened! :tongue2: lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got one of my order today :)

thanks NP and its crew and thanks to the person who packaged my shipment .. you guys rock :bruce3::grouphug:

RedWood

Banned
Awards
I thought the same thing. I rushed to check my cart and seen OOS and I was like WTF, no way they should out that fast! Thanks a lot GQ -_-

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got some money burning in my pocket waiting for this thing to arrive!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hear the formestane will be arriving before the Trione. Still no exact ETA, although I don't think it will roll in until next week.
thats all right, its been a long time coming for this thing to be available... this week is almost over anyhow... whats another week?

thanks, for the update though, I'm really looking forward to it!!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I hear the formestane will be arriving before the Trione. Still no exact ETA, although I don't think it will roll in until next week.
Got any updates? I'd really like to consolidate my order with this AI sale going on for the next three days...

Thanks!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got any updates? I'd really like to consolidate my order with this AI sale going on for the next three days...

Thanks!
It's safe to say no news was the good news. I asked yesterday, and it latest word is 1.5 weeks :( Which means, end of next week, if we're lucky. But you all know how delays happen so easily. This ETA is much more solid that the previous one, for what it's worth.:fart:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
It's safe to say no news was the good news. I asked yesterday, and it latest word is 1.5 weeks :( Which means, end of next week, if we're lucky. But you all know how delays happen so easily. This ETA is much more solid that the previous one, for what it's worth.:fart:
D'oh! Oh well. Thanks for looking into it. I'll keep following the thread and watch out for next week...maybe. =P

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I can be the bearer of good news, and not something bad like "Customs has their sticky fingers on it" :dead:
That would be the last straw that causes the second American revolution!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That would be the last straw that causes the second American revolution!

I wish.

I should have all thrown down the day that they banned Vitamin B6. Seriously. There is no other reason besides corporate greed...but I digress.

Formestane is currently en route.

Bulk Trione, on the other hand is being a little bit more elusive. We hope to have that squared away soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish.

I should have all thrown down the day that they banned Vitamin B6. Seriously. There is no other reason besides corporate greed...but I digress.

Formestane is currently en route.

Bulk Trione, on the other hand is being a little bit more elusive. We hope to have that squared away soon.
i miss the days when custom NW was custom NW :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, me too.

But Omega more than keeps me busy...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've been waiting for this like if I was waiting for a check in the mail... everyday I check!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, been out of stock too long for me and was hoping it was in this week; oh well, going to have to go with another Formestane product.

yea, im wanting this too...bad

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Gah! My intercom literally just got buzzed by the FedEx guy dropping off my most recent order (took advantage of the AI 2 for 1.5 deal). And now I have to order all over again!

Good thing I'm the only one looking at my finances...

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Finally!!! 2 down. Also got a couple of the renegade balms! Thanks for trying to keep the price reasonable as well.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh.... 15 grams of formestane on the way! And 5 pounds of ATW protein just for good measure.... and free shipping :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
the new penetrate bottle looks sharp.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
bulk trione is due in next week. :1244:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

Bulk Trione

and

Bulk Formestane!

To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate!

aaah.....if only this were today!!!

i don't suppose any chance of nutra carrying bulk form again?????

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
What happened to the NP branded protein powders NP used to sell?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to the NP branded protein powders NP used to sell?
Raw material costs made it pretty expensive to produce, to the point where we wouldn't be giving you that good of a deal. I think if the prices of whey protein were to drop in the future we might see a return, but as it stands now there's no plan to bring it back with these high prices.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...with the anabolic act of 2012 being rejected looks like formestane will be a safe bet...lets see a return of bulk formestane!!!