You asked, NP delivers!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I thought the same thing. I rushed to check my cart and seen OOS and I was like WTF, no way they should out that fast! Thanks a lot GQ -_-

2. subbed cant wait
    •   

3. I got some money burning in my pocket waiting for this thing to arrive!

4. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I got some money burning in my pocket waiting for this thing to arrive!
    I hear the formestane will be arriving before the Trione. Still no exact ETA, although I don't think it will roll in until next week.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I hear the formestane will be arriving before the Trione. Still no exact ETA, although I don't think it will roll in until next week.
    thats all right, its been a long time coming for this thing to be available... this week is almost over anyhow... whats another week?

thanks, for the update though, I'm really looking forward to it!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Got any updates? I'd really like to consolidate my order with this AI sale going on for the next three days...

Thanks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Got any updates? I'd really like to consolidate my order with this AI sale going on for the next three days...

Thanks!
    It's safe to say no news was the good news. I asked yesterday, and it latest word is 1.5 weeks Which means, end of next week, if we're lucky. But you all know how delays happen so easily. This ETA is much more solid that the previous one, for what it's worth.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's safe to say no news was the good news. I asked yesterday, and it latest word is 1.5 weeks Which means, end of next week, if we're lucky. But you all know how delays happen so easily. This ETA is much more solid that the previous one, for what it's worth.
    D'oh! Oh well. Thanks for looking into it. I'll keep following the thread and watch out for next week...maybe. =P

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    D'oh! Oh well. Thanks for looking into it. I'll keep following the thread and watch out for next week...maybe. =P
    Hopefully I can be the bearer of good news, and not something bad like "Customs has their sticky fingers on it"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hopefully I can be the bearer of good news, and not something bad like "Customs has their sticky fingers on it"
    That would be the last straw that causes the second American revolution!

11. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    That would be the last straw that causes the second American revolution!

I wish.

I should have all thrown down the day that they banned Vitamin B6. Seriously. There is no other reason besides corporate greed...but I digress.

Formestane is currently en route.

Bulk Trione, on the other hand is being a little bit more elusive. We hope to have that squared away soon.
  12. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I wish.

I should have all thrown down the day that they banned Vitamin B6. Seriously. There is no other reason besides corporate greed...but I digress.

Formestane is currently en route.

Bulk Trione, on the other hand is being a little bit more elusive. We hope to have that squared away soon.
    i miss the days when custom NW was custom NW
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. Yeah, me too.

But Omega more than keeps me busy...

14. So which week now?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

15. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    So which week now?
    Roughly, the end of this week, from what we can tell.

16. I've been waiting for this like if I was waiting for a check in the mail... everyday I check!

17. yea, im wanting this too...bad
  18. Unhappy

Yeah, been out of stock too long for me and was hoping it was in this week; oh well, going to have to go with another Formestane product.

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    yea, im wanting this too...bad

19. DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND $$$$$$

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND $$$$$$

ohhhh.....noooo!
    this will make a lot of people very happy!!!

21. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

22. There's already 2 less The question is, how long will this last?

Don't forget to pick up Penetrate , unless you're fond of rubbing dry powder on your skin in a futile TD attempt

23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Don't forget to pick up Penetrate , unless you're fond of rubbing dry powder on your skin in a futile TD attempt
    transdermal formestane without the penetrate....

24. Gah! My intercom literally just got buzzed by the FedEx guy dropping off my most recent order (took advantage of the AI 2 for 1.5 deal). And now I have to order all over again!

Good thing I'm the only one looking at my finances...

25. Finally!!! 2 down. Also got a couple of the renegade balms! Thanks for trying to keep the price reasonable as well.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    transdermal formestane without the penetrate....

AHAHA this thread has some great posts. Killin' me. Dude's like.. "WTF! It's... EVERYWHERE!"

27. Ahhh.... 15 grams of formestane on the way! And 5 pounds of ATW protein just for good measure.... and free shipping

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND $$$$$$

damn... I accidentally clicked on it.. now I got 10grams coming my way with some penetrate too.

29. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    damn... I accidentally clicked on it.. now I got 10grams coming my way with some penetrate too.
    weird.. same thing happened to me!!

30. edit: nvm
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:34 AM
  2. Blender Bottle Delivers AGAIN!!!
    By Aggravated in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 08:13 PM
  3. Lets see if DTH delivers
    By Zombie in forum Get Diesel Nutrition