You asked, NP delivers!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Thanks.

    After reading the opening post, I have to go change my underwear.
    It has been a long time coming!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It has been a long time coming!
    emphasis on coming
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    thank stxnas! i was thinking of digging up that thread to link folks to, but i got distracted yesterday. it's a good resource!!
    btw where did neo disappear to? i haven't seen him around the boards much.
    Not sure, but I was thinking the same thing while I was digging up his thread.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  4. QUOTE=NutraMan;1793791]Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

    Bulk Trione

    and

    Bulk Formestane!

    To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate! [







    [/QUOTE]

  5. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    QUOTE=NutraMan;1793791]Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

    Bulk Trione

    and

    Bulk Formestane!

    To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate! [







    [/QUOTE]


    P.S. Even my emoticons got sooo excited of this news, that they got all messed up! LOL!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    What will you guys be using Formestane for?
    Estrogen control

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Soon to be back in stock (7-10 days)

    Bulk Trione

    and

    Bulk Formestane!

    To go conviently with the re-stocked, reformulated Penetrate!







    looking fwd to the trione .. damn 7-10days = no free shipping anymore .. well i know NP will have the lowest price on net anyway ..so it'll still be a killer deal .. im all over this too

  8. AHHH SKEEEEEET!!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    looking fwd to the trione .. damn 7-10days = no free shipping anymore .. well i know NP will have the lowest price on net anyway ..so it'll still be a killer deal .. im all over this too
    Of course we got free shipping; you just have to stock up! Hit the $200 mark, and get free shipping + $7 off using 7OFF200

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Of course we got free shipping; you just have to stock up! Hit the $200 mark, and get free shipping + $7 off using 7OFF200
    Well my order is over $200.00 and it is waiting in my cart......too bad out of the whole order only 1 item is in stock right now.......I just keep hitting update waiting for the moment....

    Mr.50

  11. Can we just order it now while it's OOS, and then have it shipped as soon as it comes in?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Can we just order it now while it's OOS, and then have it shipped as soon as it comes in?
    Well we can look into doing a preorder; but the thing is if there is a shipping delay/unforseen customs delay, we will have alot of orders "Pending" for a long time. If there is that much demand for a presale though, once it has cleared customs and we have a pretty solid ETA on it, I can try and see if it can be done for you guys

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Can we just order it now while it's OOS, and then have it shipped as soon as it comes in?
    EDIT: never mind, steve beat me to it!. lol.

    sometimes an acception can be made if you shoot an email off to customer service and the product is due in soon but typically orders are not allowed to be placed with an OSS product.
    so many things are out of NPs control when waiting for the supply to come in it can really srew up order processing with significant delays.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well we can look into doing a preorder; but the thing is if there is a shipping delay/unforseen customs delay, we will have alot of orders "Pending" for a long time. If there is that much demand for a presale though, once it has cleared customs and we have a pretty solid ETA on it, I can try and see if it can be done for you guys

    I would ba big supporter of a pre-sale!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    EDIT: never mind, steve beat me to it!. lol.

    sometimes an acception can be made if you shoot an email off to customer service and the product is due in soon but typically orders are not allowed to be placed with an OSS product.
    so many things are out of NPs control when waiting for the supply to come in it can really srew up order processing with significant delays.
    I shouldnt have beat you though, considers I've got 4 midterm exams on Tues/Wed; I should be studying but somehow AM always draws me. I'm deleting my AMSpace Toolbar link, that should help some Ill be back in full force Thursday (And still procrastinating on here far too often)

  16. wow, i still havent tried formestane so im excited. This will probably be out in a couple days. How much is coming in?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    wow, i still havent tried formestane so im excited. This will probably be out in a couple days. How much is coming in?
    Not sure on the quanitity, NutraMan knows that, but I imagine a fair supply. And it should be replenishable

  18. Reformulated Penetrate? What is different?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SJA View Post
    Reformulated Penetrate? What is different?
    primordial performance's gel based carrier has something to do with it.

  20. so any idea on formestane price/g ?

  21. Pricing is always up to Sam, but as you know, he is a little crazy in his passion for low prices, so I think it will be a good deal.

  22. Yeah, I'm just casually wondering, I have approx 20g left as it is

  23. help me with this ...

    so if i get the penetrate .. i add 5G of formestane + some bulk trione or just formestane should be added ?

    thanks ..ive only used sustain alpha and i loved it .. looking fwd to give np products a shot next.

  24. could add the bulk trione too, wont get much more than 5-6 grams in solution on top of the formestane

  25. penetrate is back in! PENETRATE 2.0 (8 oz) By: NutraPlanet
    now all we need is the form and trione to show so you guys can get rid your titties!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:04 AM
  2. PROMO: You Asked For ANIMAL... I bring you ANIMAL!
    By King Con in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 10:44 PM
  3. So, you asked for it.
    By TheeBC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 08:26 AM
  4. How fast can NP deliver?
    By terence in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Log in
Log in