Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Is that gonna be 30% off aswell? It's not right now
    Vitaberry is discounted; however, Pp stated that it will be the only product not offered at 30% off. But damn, it's at a great price, especially seeing how Shipping is FREE!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Is that gonna be 30% off aswell? It's not right now
    Allow me to quote the initial sale announcement, page 1
    **Unfortunately, VitaBerry will be on sale, but will not be valued at 30% off, due to high cost on raws.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Allow me to quote the initial sale announcement, page 1
    Damn ok thanks. I already got some vitaberry on pp's own 30% sale earlier this year. I mix it with my Xtend watermelon, tastes really really great..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Damn ok thanks. I already got some vitaberry on pp's own 30% sale earlier this year. I mix it with my Xtend watermelon, tastes really really great..
    Vitaberry does really add a nice flavouring system to bulk powders or BCAA's.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Vitaberry does really add a nice flavouring system to bulk powders or BCAA's.
    Or added to a berry smoothie! I used to make milk, berry yogurt, berry protein powder + Powdered Acai berry smoothies. Sub the VitaBerry for the Acai and you've got quite a delicious drink!

  6. i just added vitaberry to my 'need to buy' list.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i just added vitaberry to my 'need to buy' list.
    I'm eagerly awaiting mine.
    Why add it, just go buy it.

  8. Next time - I need to replenish my fun-money.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Next time - I need to replenish my fun-money.
    Me too......

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Me too......
    Me three... but the Cinnamon Bun is calling! Protein is a staple, therefore it should be bought anytime... or was it supposed to be taken anything... oh well.
    •   
       


  11. fun-money huh.
    is that funds earmarked for hookers, drugs, and supplements?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    fun-money huh.
    is that funds earmarked for hookers, drugs, and supplements?
    You know it!

    Pimpin' those hookers pays the bills.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You know it!

    Pimpin' those hookers pays the bills.
    Nothing like a b*tch slap...


  14. When will the PP sustain alpha be back in stock?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm eagerly awaiting mine.
    Why add it, just go buy it.
    Yep! Just do it!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    When will the PP sustain alpha be back in stock?
    Backordered via PP until the 23rd, so I suspect shortly after that.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    fun-money huh.
    is that funds earmarked for hookers, drugs, and supplements?
    Exactly!

    Tell ya though - I'd have a *LOT* more money now if I'd invested in hookers instead of wives / girlfriends 20 years ago....

    (PS: supps come out of my food budget...)

  18. Just a heads up....TODAY, THE 13TH, IS THE LAST DAY OF THE PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE SALE!!!! Stock up at blowout rates, while you still can!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  19. Tick tock, 4.5 hours left. Hopefully you guys all stocked up ages ago though!

  20. Great sale!
    I would like to say Thank You to the Pp and Nutra team for putting this together.
    Salute!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Great sale!
    I would like to say Thank You to the Pp and Nutra team for putting this together.
    Salute!
    Thanks for making the sale a success guys! You plowed through our small SA stash in record time, and there was also alot of people picking up the other products in their line. Looking forward to hearing your feedback

  22. Couldn't have done it w/out you, Sam, Eric & the rest of the PP/NP teams - thanks for such e****lent deals!

  23. Glad we could get this together for everyone here to enjoy.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 12:15 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 01:44 AM
  3. Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Log in
Log in