Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. my damm internet screwed out on me when i went to place my order last night. im all the way in new zealand and was wanting to get some sustain alpha with my toco-8 i was going to order.

Is sustain alpha likely to come back in stock before the sale ends or am i dreaming?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jakedamuus View Post
    my damm internet screwed out on me when i went to place my order last night. im all the way in new zealand and was wanting to get some sustain alpha with my toco-8 i was going to order.

Is sustain alpha likely to come back in stock before the sale ends or am i dreaming?
    i hate to inform you that you are dreaming.
    we only got a limited supply at these crazy cheap prices.
    •   

3. Sorry for the delay guys, we had to play hard to get to get you the best deal $20 is a GREAT price for what you're getting with this new TD system though. Anybody that has used PP's products can attest to the great moisturizing effect, and it boasts an absorbancy of 30-40%!

Jaked, I can probably work something out for you, but it wouldn't ship out until after the 23rd, due to a backorder.

4. i think ill go ahead and place my order as i was planning on trying out dymethazine to finish off my test e cycle. but if its possible to get sustain alpha at the crazzzzy low price i would be very interested in getting some and just having it shipped by itself after the 23rd. Really interested in trying it as part of PCT
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by jakedamuus View Post
    i think ill go ahead and place my order as i was planning on trying out dymethazine to finish off my test e cycle. but if its possible to get sustain alpha at the crazzzzy low price i would be very interested in getting some and just having it shipped by itself after the 23rd. Really interested in trying it as part of PCT
    toco-8 and/or endoamp might be a good addition to pct....especially at these prices.

6. definetly got the toco8. already have some bulk phosphadatyl serine (excuse my dip**** spelling) i brought ages ago so got those bases covered

7. no worries....i think most of those 5th grade spelling bee nerds would even miss that one.

8. How awesome it is to see nutraplanet extend this sale! Nutraplanet, you're the best!!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Also, we have now added VITABERRY!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...300-grams.html

Is that gonna be 30% off aswell? It's not right now

10. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Vitaberry is discounted; however, Pp stated that it will be the only product not offered at 30% off. But damn, it's at a great price, especially seeing how Shipping is FREE!

11. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Allow me to quote the initial sale announcement, page 1
    **Unfortunately, VitaBerry will be on sale, but will not be valued at 30% off, due to high cost on raws.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Allow me to quote the initial sale announcement, page 1
    Damn ok thanks. I already got some vitaberry on pp's own 30% sale earlier this year. I mix it with my Xtend watermelon, tastes really really great..

13. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Damn ok thanks. I already got some vitaberry on pp's own 30% sale earlier this year. I mix it with my Xtend watermelon, tastes really really great..
    Vitaberry does really add a nice flavouring system to bulk powders or BCAA's.

Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Vitaberry does really add a nice flavouring system to bulk powders or BCAA's.
    Or added to a berry smoothie! I used to make milk, berry yogurt, berry protein powder + Powdered Acai berry smoothies. Sub the VitaBerry for the Acai and you've got quite a delicious drink!

15. i just added vitaberry to my 'need to buy' list.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i just added vitaberry to my 'need to buy' list.
    I'm eagerly awaiting mine.
    Why add it, just go buy it.

17. Next time - I need to replenish my fun-money.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Next time - I need to replenish my fun-money.
    Me too......

Legendary

19. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Me too......
    Me three... but the Cinnamon Bun is calling! Protein is a staple, therefore it should be bought anytime... or was it supposed to be taken anything... oh well.

20. fun-money huh.
    is that funds earmarked for hookers, drugs, and supplements?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    fun-money huh.
    is that funds earmarked for hookers, drugs, and supplements?
    You know it!

Pimpin' those hookers pays the bills.

Legendary

22. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You know it!

Pimpin' those hookers pays the bills.
    Nothing like a b*tch slap...

23. When will the PP sustain alpha be back in stock?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I'm eagerly awaiting mine.
    Why add it, just go buy it.
    Yep! Just do it!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 02:49 PM
  2. For Sale: Primordial Performance 1-T LOWER PRICE (Muscle Builders)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:19 AM
  3. For Sale: 1-T by Primordial Performance (Muscle Builders)
    By Maxwell600 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 08:56 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 04:32 PM