Bulk Sample Packets

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Would NP consider offering sample packs for it's bulk? Stuff like agmatine, gaba, maca, etc.? I know some of these bulks disappear due to lack of interest. This could really promote them, not mention a little mark up on price.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, it would have to be something you could feel pretty quickly. Maybe 2g Agmatine, 5g GABA, etc? Anybody else interested in this? Packaging would be a bit tedious I'd imagine.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I would be up to try it/review it, but I personally think it might be more trouble than it's worth :/

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I would be up to try it/review it, but I personally think it might be more trouble than it's worth :/
It would be nice to give things a shot, but I agree, might be a lot more trouble than it's worth for NP....:frustrate

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to give things a shot, but I agree, might be a lot more trouble than it's worth for NP....:frustrate
You guys are not helping me out here. :) If it leads to more sales, and a better selection of products it would be worth it.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Most bulks are so cheap that you should just buy them and try it out :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind there are 113 different bulk powders and 23 different bulk caps.

and unless it is a stimulant, you won't get much of an idea of how the product will perform from a sample.

any ideas/suggestions on how to do this?
i'm sure if there is a lot of interest in this something might be worked out.

it seems that most who buy bulks already know what they want and just want it for the cheapest price possible.
they didn't even like when we even switched the bulks from baggies to tubs, because they didn't want to pay any additional packaging cost.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 113 different bulk powders? No ****?

Or just 113 different ways? ie 100g, 500g, 1kg count as 3?

they didn't even like when we even switched the bulks from baggies to tubs, because they didn't want to pay any additional packaging cost.
That's hilarious.... Sturdy baggy is all ya need :woohoo:

Tkenshin

Awards

and unless it is a stimulant, you won't get much of an idea of how the product will perform from a sample.

any ideas/suggestions on how to do this?
i'm sure if there is a lot of interest in this something might be worked out.

it seems that most who buy bulks already know what they want and just want it for the cheapest price possible.
i agree most products you won't feel an noticeable effect from a few days sample unless they are a stim type product.

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
i agree most products you won't feel an noticeable effect from a few days sample unless they are a stim type product.
Aye, but some should be rather quick, agmatine / pea / yohimbine / etc.

I say it just needs some thought behind each compound. Obviously some samples would be a complete waste (no noticeable effects unless a larger dosage, in which you might as well be selling it instead)

But many of us have never tried quite a few supplements and would be interested in doing so :p.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I think the best thing for NP would be to have a contest for active members(People that are regulars) and have them review or log the samples they get, and give a 10 day sample to the winners, and make it just a lotto, you post in the thread, and at the end of 2-3 days, random post #s are chosen, and they get to be the sample people.

It would cut down on sending out a bunch of samples, and it would ensure logs/reviews for the people that didn't win, to learn a little about the product.

Just an idea :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
dirtysanchez Nutrition / Health 2
Weight Loss 4