YOU Choose the Next NP Product!

YOU Choose the Next NP Product!

• Bulk Glucuronolactone (Red Bull Ingredient)

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Digestive Enzymes

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • Horny Mack Stack Caps

Votes: 21 12.7%
  • Red Year Rice Caps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curcumin 95% Caps

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • I3C/DIM Caps

Votes: 52 31.3%
  • Banaba 20% Caps

Votes: 43 25.9%

• Total voters
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'd like to get the best input we can from our customers to find out what product you want us to release next under the NP line.

Choices:

Bulk Glucuronolactone (Red Bull Ingredient)
Digestive Enzymes
Horny Mack Stack Caps ($$$)
Red Year Rice Caps
Curcumin 95% Caps
I3C/DIM Caps
Banaba 20% Caps

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
We'd like to get the best input we can from our customers to find out what product you want us to release next under the NP line.

Choices:

Bulk Glucuronolactone (Red Bull Ingredient)
Digestive Enzymes
Horny Mack Stack Caps ($$$)
Red Year Rice Caps
Curcumin 95% Caps
IC3 Caps
Banaba 20% Caps
I'm not allowed to vote on the poll :( So I'll post here.
1.Banaba
2. IC3
3. Digestive Enzymes

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I could just as easily have voted for digestive enzymes - which I've been supplementing for years, and which I would CERTAINLY BUY (hint, hint)....

Speedbacker

Awards
Not allowed to vote in the poll

Banaba for sure.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to do a write in on my ballot, "Formestane"

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.Banaba
2. I3C/DIM

jacobcoile

Awards
would love to vote but not allowed?!?! anyway: curcumin, horny mack stack (only if with longjack 100), and enzymes

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
btw. for those who don't know, the 'horny mack jack stack caps' are a proposed combo of mucuna, horny goat weed and long jack.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Curcumin protects Leydig cells of mice from damage induced by chronic alcohol administration.
Giannessi F, Giambelluca MA, Grasso L, Scavuzzo MC, Ruffoli R.

Department of Human Morphology and Applied Biology. Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.

BACKGROUND: It is known that alcohol consumption inhibits testosterone production and causes testicular atrophy. Curcumin is a phytochemical characterized by anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It was also observed that curcumin protects the liver, pancreas, and nervous system from the toxic effects of alcohol consumption. The goal of this study was to determine if curcumin protects the Leydig cells of mice from chronic alcohol administration. MATERIAL/METHODS: Fifteen mice were treated daily for four weeks with a 3.0 g/kg of a 25% solution of alcohol. Fifteen mice received curcumin (80 mg/kg) added to the same alcohol solution. Fifteen mice were treated with a solution of maltose dextrins isocaloric to ethanol. Fifteen untreated mice were used as controls. RESULTS: In the alcohol-fed mice, numerous Leydig cells showed cytoplasmic rarefaction and increased diameter of the mitochondria. Several mitochondria had diameters three or more times larger than that of mitochondria from control mice. Numerous necrotic Leydig cells were observed. Testosterone plasma levels significantly decreased in comparison with control mice. In alcohol plus curcumin-treated mice the number of necrotic Leydig cells was reduced compared with alcohol-fed mice; the diameters of the mitochondria were significantly decreased. Testosterone plasma levels were not significantly different from those of the controls. CONCLUSION: This study demonstrates that curcumin exerts efficacious protection against damages caused in the Leydig cells of mice by chronic alcohol ingestion and that the preservation of mitochondrial structure and size in Leydig cells is a specific effect of curcumin.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why i cant vote.....?

nut if i could i vote for dim/i3c

-GJJ

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I3C! :D

Preferably without the DIM though lol, or separate for those who think DIM is worth it. Although, I do have <3 for NP and would probably still buy if they were together.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
Some Damn good choices. I'd vote for Banaba, then gluconorlactone, then I3C.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Voted for:
1) I3C/DIM.
Next choice: Curcumin 95% Caps (only if Bioperine is included)
Next choice: Amla Extract! (I know it is not included in the poll)

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
"Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll"

==> Horny Mack Stack Caps

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Voted for:
1) I3C/DIM.
Next choice: Curcumin 95% Caps (only if Bioperine is included)
Next choice: Amla Extract! (I know it is not included in the poll)
I'm in the same boat with Ike.
I3C / DIM

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I didn't want to make a thread about this and don't know who to ask, why isn't there a cheaper shipping option to Canada? The lowest rate is $17.00. BB.com starts off with 6.99 which is very affordable.

Also does Nutra deliver SGH or Lipotropin to Canada, some other sites won't.

goodside

goodside

Awards
DIM I3C sounds like a good idea. Does Banaba differ much from Yellow Gold? Effects wise?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't want to make a thread about this and don't know who to ask, why isn't there a cheaper shipping option to Canada? The lowest rate is $17.00. BB.com starts off with 6.99 which is very affordable.

NP has looked into other shipping options and are aware of other methods. This isn't an area where we turn a profit, and I know they've looked into the cheaper shipping options and if it's feasible for them to do a cheaper method I'm confident they will try.

DIM I3C sounds like a good idea. Does Banaba differ much from Yellow Gold? Effects wise?
Banaba would be like a very potent Yellow Gold, we would have 20% corosolic acid.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Please start a thread in the Nutra sub-forum.
Thank you.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Can't vote either....

1.) Banaba
2.) Formestane
3.) I3C
4.) Gluc

Just sayin'....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What is red year rice? :D

I want some banaba. I3C is everywhere. And on top of that, this is one of the things that is in brocolli thought to be beneficial, but there are probably more nutrients in those veggies that are playing a role in health. Not just I3c. This is just my opinion but I stick to: Just eat your brocoli people!

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
I3C! :D

Preferably without the DIM though lol, or separate for those who think DIM is worth it. Although, I do have <3 for NP and would probably still buy if they were together.
I agree... BULK I3C WITHOUT DIM
This stuff is backed by research and extremely hard to find capped solo.
This is a MUST for all my PCT!

I can't vote on the poll either.:wtf:

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, not sure why all of use cant use the polling option.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is red year rice? :D

I want some banaba. I3C is everywhere. And on top of that, this is one of the things that is in brocolli thought to be beneficial, but there are probably more nutrients in those veggies that are playing a role in health. Not just I3c. This is just my opinion but I stick to: Just eat your brocoli people!
It was special rice harvested in the magic year known as the Red Year ;)

Seems like Banaba is quite popular.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it seems limited to Board Supporters/Gold Members. I didn't even know that was a poll option, B must have ticked the wrong one lol.
I made no such discrimination when I created it and to the best of my ability when reviewing my steps I cannot see the option to do so intentionally.

I thought it was limited to board supporters.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not limited from what I can see. All other polls are operating fine....B5150 must have broke something and now I have to spend hours to fix a poll. Thanks B!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be fixed. I still think it was B5150's fault. It had to be :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a conspiracy I tell you. What's next? AM for paying members only! *Ignites a torch*.:smite:

Lol sorry guys, Friday night. Heading out right now, but I'm all riled up.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Hey...I was able to vote on the Poll this time!
:rofl:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The technical difficulties on the poll have been fixed.

Vote!!!

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
Since I3C and Banaba are doing so well, do them both :p I'd hate to see either one not make it haha

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
It's not exactly one or the other per se, but to see what the demand looks like and to help us prioritize. There's only so much capital to invest.
Haha, in that sense, this is an amazing idea then :p. I made that comment purely based on the thread's title "YOU Chose the Next NP Product!"

:) I'm perfectly happy with this, as I couldn't even decide between banaba and I3C myself. If both are high priorities. Perfect :)