B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet

TNT Stack™ The Most Comprehensive All Natural Testosterone Amplifier...PERIOD!

Yeah we know, there are an abundance of "Test Boosters" on the market, but what separates the TNT Stack™ from the rest of the herd of products out there? Proven results backed by science. We're not touting some theoretical compound based off of voodoo magic here, we're talking about extensively studied ingredients that are proven to send your testosterone levels soaring! Ready to feel the surge of maximum male potential? Read on...

The problem with most of the test boosters on the market today is that it's either comprised of worthless ingredients, has a kitchen sink formula with ineffective amounts, or even worse contains anabolic compounds that actually suppress your natural testosterone. The TNT Stack™ is comprised of several key ingredients at therapeutic doses from all natural herbal actives; and increases your body's own total and free circulating T-levels.

Don't be fooled by products that spike your testosterone levels but doesn't increase free testosterone activity. That's like having a Lamborghini and revving it up in neutral. The TNT Stack™ gives you true increases in T-levels and frees up bound testosterone to give you optimal results you can feel.
So who can benefit from the massive results of the TNT Stack™?

* Those who want to naturally increase their male potential for an overall feeling of vitality and wellness.
* Athletes and fitness enthusiasts who want to naturally increase lean mass without the use of anabolics or other banned substances.
* Lifters who want to "detonate" their PCT after a cycle with a TRUE non suppressive test booster.
* Men Looking to Increase Sexual Prowess and Libido.

Are you ready to feel the true Alpha Male surge? Get the real world results of a Total Natural Testosterone overhaul and kick your T-levels in overdrive with the TNT Stack™ exclusively at NutraPlanet!

What's In the TNT Stack™?

* Trans-Resveratrol 98%
* Nettle Root Extract containing 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
* Fadogia Agrestis PE

Trans-Resveratrol 98%

Trans-Resveratrol is quickly becoming the next big thing in nutritional supplementation. Renown for its purported effects of supporting healthy testosterone in men, this amazing compound can effectively block estrogen receptors, rendering the circulating estrogen in your body worthless. The net result therefore, is a more pronounced effect from your own circulating testosterone.

Nettle Root Extract 95%

In 1995, a paper was first published proving that special constituents found in nettle root were effective SHBG inhibitors of cell membranes. In subsequent studies, the unique constitute of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was isolated from nettle root and was found to have SHBG binding properties categorized as "remarkable".

This SHGB is important because the process in turn frees up more of the body's testosterone, converting bound testosterone to bio-available testosterone. By making your body's own testosterone "available" to do it's job, you can experience increases in lean muscle mass coupled with a decrease in body fat levels, an increase in libido and an increased sense of overall well-being.

Fadogia Agrestis PE

Fadogia is an amazing herb indigenous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac. Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to SIX TIMES that of a control group! Fadogia works differently from "old school" test boosters, in that it has the unique ability to increase the productiveness of the testes through increased testicular cholesterol, which is the building block and direct precursor of testosterone.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very Nice, well done. I thought this was a going to be a all in one type supplement, but this is a very good deal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 2

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This might be a chance to try out Fadogia Agrestis PE!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 2

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
great news!!! :head:
i'm really looking forward to running this!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Seriously...buying each bottle separately would cost almost $100!!! :jaw:
You sold me and I freakin work here! What a killer savings opportunity!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Seriously...buying each bottle separately would cost almost $100!!! :jaw:
i really don't know how or why you do this?!?
aren't you in business to make any money for yourself?
i'm not going to complain though.....i appreciate it!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Too bad I can't payy with paypal on nutra, product looks solid.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad I can't payy with paypal on nutra, product looks solid.
We do Money Orders, but my best suggestion would be just to give a friend of yours cash who has a credit card.

Also if you're a US resident, I remember a post about being able to set PayPal up as a Credit Card iirc.

At a price like this, it's worth you're while to figure out a way lol.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
We do Money Orders, but my best suggestion would be just to give a friend of yours cash who has a credit card.

Also if you're a US resident, I remember a post about being able to set PayPal up as a Credit Card iirc.

At a price like this, it's worth you're while to figure out a way lol.

I'm from the Netherlands and I appreciate your comment.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WTF-Ive been on and off the board all day how the heck did I miss this. How long is this price going to be in effect, Im a poorboy and have to make sure I can pay all my bills before I place an order for goodies.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF-Ive been on and off the board all day how the heck did I miss this. How long is this price going to be in effect, Im a poorboy and have to make sure I can pay all my bills before I place an order for goodies.
Bills....pffffft! Worry about those later, lol.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
This would have to be released on the eve on the prime release. Poorhouse here I come.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
awesome. dare i ask, is this a permanent price?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Great price, shoud be an amazing stack. How long will the sale price be?

kanny

Awards
curious too abt the length of the offer period, and please dont say "for a limited time" :nono:

:p

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, got good news and bad news for you...

The good news is, this is the everyday low price for the TNT Stack!
The bad news? Quantities on this initial run is VERY limited and will undoubtedly sell out soon, so if you're ready to get your hands on one of the most potent all natural testosterone amplifiers on the market, don't delay! The next run will take another 2-4 weeks :(

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright fellas, got good news and bad news for you...

The good news is, this is the everyday low price for the TNT Stack!
The bad news? Quantities on this initial run is VERY limited and will undoubtedly sell out soon, so if you're ready to get your hands on one of the most potent all natural testosterone amplifiers on the market, don't delay! The next run will take another 2-4 weeks :(
Will the next run have added extras?
:p

Im ready to order but CLA and a few other things r out of stock err!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, we're pretty excited about the current blend...so no changes in the near future.

The CLA should be available in the next day or two. They will be in new sharp looking bottles :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, we're pretty excited about the current blend...so no changes in the near future.

The CLA should be available in the next day or two. They will be in new sharp looking bottles :thumbsup:
I think bioperine is being considered for the T-Rez

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In and out, in ~24 hours.

Also about the absorption enhancers, for the near future we're just going to pump out the TNT stack for you guys as it is. If it's feasible for down the road, you know we'll try to do it because NutraPlanet strives for perfection!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
In and out, in ~24 hours.
completely amazing!
sam wasn't lying when he said this was limited stock!!!
i guess that is what happens when something so good is priced so affordably!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
completely amazing!
sam wasn't lying when he said this was limited stock!!!
i guess that is what happens when something so good is priced so affordably!
Mine is on it's way. Wow that was fast...Well I'm all set I picked up a assload of Prime as well...

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Im sure I must have just missed the update that all is now fixed, but I thought there were serious capsule fullness issues with T-Force? Ive wanted to try T-Force for the longest time but stayed away due to these issues.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sure I must have just missed the update that all is now fixed, but I thought there were serious capsule fullness issues with T-Force? Ive wanted to try T-Force for the longest time but stayed away due to these issues.
I haven't received my TNT stack yet, but I'll check when it arrives. However, I assure you that if for some reason your caps are underfilled, we will make sure you get what you paid for.:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In and out, in ~24 hours...
Quite frustrating! :frustrate. I could not believe my eyes this morning when I could not complete my order because it was (and still is) out of stock! :frustrate :frustrate

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite frustrating! :frustrate. I could not believe my eyes this morning when I could not complete my order because it was (and still is) out of stock! :frustrate :frustrate
I should have warned you that I was getting PM's from people asking how they should dose their TNT stack because the dosing recommendations seem vague, and then they often mentioned they were picking up 3 or more ! It sold out faster than Prime, which has lasted over 24 hours, although I'm sure Prime was available in much larger quantities.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
The issues with the T-force have been fixed, so no worries there !

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes either:frustrate:(:(

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the cycle recommendation?

8weeks on, 4 off?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They tried to deliver mine today and I wasn't home!! It wasn't supposed to be here that fast... damn Nutraplanet!! lol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
What's the cycle recommendation?

8weeks on, 4 off?
yes, 8 on 4 off looks like a good progam.

the t-force directions recommend not running longer than 8 weeks straight without a break.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes, 8 on 4 off looks like a good progam.

the t-force directions recommend not running longer than 8 weeks straight without a break.
Yep, figured it was a normal cycle like that.

However, I do know that some people prefer divanil cycles to be

4 weeks on
2 weeks off
4 weeks on

Per cycle.

The half-life of divanil can stay in your system for up to two weeks, so with this dosing you can extend your divanil bottles :cool: Just a heads up.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
good to know dave! thanks for sharring that.
i'll probably run tnt like this myself.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to know dave! thanks for sharring that.
i'll probably run tnt like this myself.
Yep...I'm going to run all my future divanil cycles like that. Especially considering the first 2 weeks are just to build it up, you sort of get those two weeks back ;)

The rest I'd run the same (T-Rez / Fadogia).

Plan on logging the TNT? I'm really curious to follow along on these logs, I'm not all that familiar with the results of Fadogia, will be interesting.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks amazing. I'm thinking Novemberish I can make this part of my PCT if I end up going through with a cycle.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Plan on logging the TNT? I'm really curious to follow along on these logs, I'm not all that familiar with the results of Fadogia, will be interesting.
yeah, i'll be running a TNT log shortly....hopefully.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Is there supposed to be another run for this stack? I hope so!!

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
2 FLIPPIN days LATE!!!!! just not right!:frustrate