JUST OUT!!! - TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) - By: NutraPlanet

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Most definitely :head:

Also Divanil shouldn`t be run longer than 8 weeks straight IMO, so 8 on 4 off is a good idea for that too.

(SIGH OF RELIEF!) :head: NICE!!! Thats what I wanted to hear!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is here, I will be running it after my Prime cycle. I will likely do 8 weeks of Prime week off then 8 weeks TNT and switch back and forth.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is here, I will be running it after my Prime cycle. I will likely do 8 weeks of Prime week off then 8 weeks TNT and switch back and forth.
You should take measurements/pics for before after, that would be great to see your progress. Good luck DW!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should take measurements/pics for before after, that would be great to see your progress. Good luck DW!
I'm a little camera shy now that I'm 50, I am doing a log with my son so I will take pics of him...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's on the same supp's right? :p
Currently he's on no supps actually but will be taking Prime as soon as it comes in. That will be an interesting log as it will be done from my perspective and the fact that even without supps he makes as all look stupid in the gym when he gets going.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently he's on no supps actually but will be taking Prime as soon as it comes in. That will be an interesting log as it will be done from my perspective and the fact that even without supps he makes as all look stupid in the gym when he gets going.
Looking forward to your log DW. If I miss it, hit me with a PM when you got it up :head:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I will get it rolling as soon as the mail man ponies up the prime...

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool, good luck to both of you. I'll def. follow along in the log.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, just call me Frankenstein cuz I be making a Monster!!
Man, you reallly fell for USP hype didn't you :p I mean I'm confident and enjoy the products too, but even this hype was just too much. PH/PS obsolete? :rolleyes:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, you reallly fell for USP hype didn't you :p I mean I'm confident and enjoy the products too, but even this hype was just too much. PH/PS obsolete? :rolleyes:
Well Recreate really came through for me...

The claims are not as wild as some people perceive the right herbal combination can actually compete with some of the milder prohormones/Prosteroids over the long haul even before prime. Another thing a guy like Kris is going to build a lot of mass regardless so even a decent product will have amazing results. He is already pretty much a monster at 250. I really do think that PH/PS are on their way out it is only a matter of time. Still there will be those obtuse skeptics who will prefer getting a good testicle shriking... I guess us herbal guys can take care to their gf's while there recovering... lol

Prime might not be the product that knocks out PH's but the herbs are out there, why not now...

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Recreate really came through for me...

The claims are not as wild as some people perceive the right herbal combination can actually compete with some of the milder prohormones/Prosteroids over the long haul even before prime. Another thing a guy like Kris is going to build a lot of mass regardless so even a decent product will have amazing results. He is already pretty much a monster at 250. I really do think that PH/PS are on their way out it is only a matter of time. Still there will be those obtuse skeptics who will prefer getting a good testicle shriking... I guess us herbal guys can take care to their gf's while there recovering... lol

Prime might not be the product that knocks out PH's but the herbs are out there, why not now...
I agree, and I do enjoy a nice herbal stack (divanil, ic3, etc.) ;) Additionally, I don't think I'll ever dabble in the PH/PS realm. It just seems a bit outlandish to me.

Also good to hear that you agree he'll make progress regardless of supplementation, but that Prime can in fact speed his gains up. I do enjoy P-Slin thoroughly, and think USP is good people.

I'm just more a fan of modest hype, realistic claims, etc. To each their own though, and I hope Prime comes through for everyone!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, and I do enjoy a nice herbal stack (divanil, ic3, etc.) ;) Additionally, I don't think I'll ever dabble in the PH/PS realm. It just seems a bit outlandish to me.

Also good to hear that you agree he'll make progress regardless of supplementation, but that Prime can in fact speed his gains up. I do enjoy P-Slin thoroughly, and think USP is good people.

I'm just more a fan of modest hype, realistic claims, etc. To each their own though, and I hope Prime comes through for everyone!
Yah but it's a business... and as long as they keep the great products coming they can hype a little. If you take the claims they made about Recreate you will find they were all true if a little exagerated. It's just a matter of perspective really.

You sound like a smart guy though, I think your making some wise decisions.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah but it's a business... and as long as they keep the great products coming they can hype a little. If you take the claims they made about Recreate you will find they were all true if a little exagerated. It's just a matter of perspective really.

You sound like a smart guy though, I think your making some wise decisions.
Thanks for the kind words, and I do understand business is business. In the grand scheme of things I think USP does MUCH more for the industry, probably more than 80% of other companies.

If Prime does pan out, us natty bb'ers are going to love it :cool:

Until I see the logs though, divanil is my best friend :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words, and I do understand business is business. In the grand scheme of things I think USP does MUCH more for the industry, probably more than 80% of other companies.

If Prime does pan out, us natty bb'ers are going to love it :cool:

Until I see the logs though, divanil is my best friend :D
Yah I am a fan of it too and with the T-REZ it should be a great stack, I am in dark about T-Force but so are a lot of us.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah I am a fan of it too and with the T-REZ it should be a great stack, I am in dark about T-Force but so are a lot of us.
Yep, I'd rather just run the Div + T-Rez. At 20 years old, don't feel I need a t-booster, whether it's natty or not.

I can't wait for the future of T-Rez, if they can add in quercetin, bioperine, piperine..any of those would really complete the product for me.

Until then I may opt for the NOW IC3 over it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I'd rather just run the Div + T-Rez. At 20 years old, don't feel I need a t-booster, whether it's natty or not.

I can't wait for the future of T-Rez, if they can add in quercetin, bioperine, piperine..any of those would really complete the product for me.

Until they I may opt for the NOW IC3 over it.
You said it, I think they may have had some difficulty coming up with the materiels or they would have already added them. I will run mine with Neovar to make use of the bioperine I guess.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said it, I think they may have had some difficulty coming up with the materiels or they would have already added them. I will run mine with Neovar to make use of the bioperine I guess.
Yep, and in the mean time we can keep our fingers crossed ;P

I'm not exactly sure why, but it might have been an oversight or too difficult to do. I have passed on the idea, and we might see this addition in an upcoming run.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish it was back in stock!!!!!! : (
It will take a while but it will be back! Don't have an ETA right now, but haven't checked.

Also for those of you that have picked up T-Rez, is anyone considering buccal administration? I read a very well researched post in a different forum (it's the competition, can't post up a link :gas:), and I might be trying that. I was thinking either pure water or mixing in some pure ethanol to help with the dissolvability (8g pure should be enough for 400mg Resv).

jblaze4lif

Awards
When It comes in stock i should also order the Quercetin by Now correct? Take 2 vcaps 3 times a day at the same Time I take the 3 caps of T-Rez + Divanex + T-Force

Quercetin with Bromelain (120 caps) By: NOW Foods

wow what an awesome deal I think I'm gona pick up 4 or 5 of this stack lol

jblaze4lif

Awards
Can this stack be taken for the 8 weeks ... then 4 weeks off .. Then back on for 8 weeks .. then off 4 weeks over and over. Or should this cycle only be done a few times a year??

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can this stack be taken for the 8 weeks ... then 4 weeks off .. Then back on for 8 weeks .. then off 4 weeks over and over. Or should this cycle only be done a few times a year??
That would be fine...and very cost/muscle building effective ;)

jblaze4lif

Awards
Awesomee!!! I was thinking about adding some bulk icariin to this stack ..... whatcha think? I see icariin 20% 50 grams but the 50% kind is sold out ... any news when the 50% is coming back.

Whats the recommended dosage for the 50% vs 20%.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i believe that:
1/4 tsp of 50% icariin ~ 400mgs
1/4 tsp of 20% icariin ~ 160mgs

most dose icariin is between 600-800mgs/day.

jblaze4lif

Awards
Thanks ..... Does icariin have to be cycled?? Is the 50% icariin going to be available anytime soon?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jblaze4lif

Awards
What about T-Rez I dont think Trans-Resveratrol needs to be cycled ... It does a whole lot more antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neoroprotective, anti-platelet aggregating agent, anti-atherogenic, possible test boosting, possible life expectancy boosting, blood-sugar lowering

this should be taken 1,200 mg a day for life correct?

And if it should be taken everyday ... Would 1 vcap of the Now Quercetin with Bromelain be sufficient with each serving T-Rez. So 3 vcaps a day of the Now Quercetin or 1.5 servings a day.

Thanks for any help!!! I wana live to 100!!!!!!!!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i haven't seen anything that indicates that t-rez would need to be cycled.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im 0 for 2 with this, I couldnt order the first day, and missed it when it was back in stock. Does :

Currently Out Of Stock

Mean I might get another chance? Or is this gone for a while?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it is hard to keep such a sweet deal in stock very long!

i do know getting tnt back in stock is a priority. however, i know they are sorting out the t-rez mistake which will likely hold up the tnt restock a little.