What to stack w/ divanex???

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what anyone would be stacking with nutra's Divanex? What something like 25mg of ATD? What about DTH? Anyone got any other ideas of something to throw into the mix? Especially for a bulk, y'alls help is appreciated...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about a good creatine supplement are you going for another testbooster? there are many options.... need more specifics.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yeah some other kind of t booster, I got the creatine done with some neovar recomp. My diet is on point (real clean) I'll be 500-800 cals above maintenance, my routine is nice as well, low to medium rep range, real intense. Just looking to get up a few pounds over the next couple of months you know. I think these would help me along the way. Any advice is greatly appreciated...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good call on the ATD, I actually do have a bottle of that in storage that I could put to work with the Divanex. How would you dose the ATD with it? Something like 1 cap a night? Or just dose it every few days?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would prefer 6bromo like hyperdrolx2 but if you already have atd then maybe 50mg ed.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I hope you do not mind me asking, but what would the benefit of adding the 6 bromo compared to adding in the atd?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pistonpump suggested the 6-bromo over the ATD as a more effective AI, not in conjunction since they both are designed to do the same thing. It's a matter of preference and availability. If we had formestane, that would be my 1st choice, but alas can't get my hands on the stuff.

themills

Awards
Good call on the ATD, I actually do have a bottle of that in storage that I could put to work with the Divanex. How would you dose the ATD with it? Something like 1 cap a night? Or just dose it every few days?
This is exactly what I am starting as of 30 min ago....

25mg ATD ED at night
4 Divanex Daily

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I am starting as of 30 min ago....

25mg ATD ED at night
4 Divanex Daily
Yeah I will probably end up doing the same thing as you, let me know how it is working out for you when your done. Good luck...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Alpha Drive XL also stacks well w/ this product. And, it's only $10!

themills

Awards
Yeah I will probably end up doing the same thing as you, let me know how it is working out for you when your done. Good luck...

I will, I wont do a log because but I will most likely put up a before and after stats, and possibly pics.

I am going to try and use the Divanex for a full 8 weeks.

or 4 on 2 off and 4 on again depending on how its going the first 4

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I will, I wont do a log because but I will most likely put up a before and after stats, and possibly pics.

I am going to try and use the Divanex for a full 8 weeks.

or 4 on 2 off and 4 on again depending on how its going the first 4
Alright dude, good luck with it. Best of luck to ya!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
*wise, sage like tone*

Get thee some whey protein and creatine monohydrate, forthwith. The wizards at Nutraplanet keep a wide supply of alchemy materials
at the lowest price in all of cyber-Yggdrasil. Thusly ye have been counseled by NightWanderer, student of the runes and fellow supplement-head

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
IMO, Rebound Reloaded or 6oxo. I used 1-2 cap/day of RR with the original Activate and it worked like a champ.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*wise, sage like tone*

Get thee some whey protein and creatine monohydrate, forthwith. The wizards at Nutraplanet keep a wide supply of alchemy materials
at the lowest price in all of cyber-Yggdrasil. Thusly ye have been counseled by NightWanderer, student of the runes and fellow supplement-head
I had to laugh at this one.lol

Someone has been reading to many Terry Goodkin novels.:D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack some TNT with it ! :)
Actually TNT might have Divanex in it. I am holding off on Divanex purchase till I see what TNT has in it. So you see?? It benefits you guys to fill us in!!! lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Boost Test

2. Free Test

3. Control Estrogen

Done and done.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Boost Test

2. Free Test

3. Control Estrogen

Done and done.
Yah that is what I think the TNT formulation will be designed to do. I just want to get a look at what's in it before I start buying individual supps to stack with divanex. So I don't know what they will put in to boost test but I suspect Divanex to free test and 60XO to control estrogen...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there are two types of test that need to be freed

total test

free test

I dont know which one divanex frees

and I dont know which 6-oxo frees..anyone know?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
there are two types of test that need to be freed

total test

free test

I dont know which one divanex frees

and I dont know which 6-oxo frees..anyone know?
is this a serious question?
just in case it is i'll answer it.

total testosterone comprises of free test and bound test (hence the word 'total').
free test is what is active and able to exert an anabolic effect (which is what we want).

dianavil increasses free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG).

6-oxo is an aromatase inhibitor - blocks the production of estrogens in the body through binding to the enzyme aromatase. these lower estrogen levels trick the body into releasing more testosterone (both free & bound test).