Raw Powder Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
You guys asked for it so we are now offering select powders in 5g amount for sale on our site.

Thanks!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice guys

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump this, get the word out!

lanky

Awards
  • Established
is this the same shipment of raws that alpha powders offers?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
is this the same shipment of raws that alpha powders offers?
they are affiliated with another another company

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Anyone have any raw requests

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trest!!!!! It's still legal, so get raw trest ace powder!

No but serious what legal opinion do we even have?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraChem smith_69

If i purchase 11 keto powder and some 11 k spray... can I add more 11 keto powder to the carrier..?

And if so how much more milligrams could i get in there per ml...?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem smith_69

If i purchase 11 keto powder and some 11 k spray... can I add more 11 keto powder to the carrier..?

And if so how much more milligrams could i get in there per ml...?

if my math is correct, there is just under 5 grams per bottle of 11 kt ; just about 4.5. the full 5 should fit but anything over in that one bottle without more solution could become grainy and will not transfer correctly.

I am going to get 10 g of epi, 2 bottles of the alpha carrier and I have a bigger bottle already. Looking to go 7.5 in a bottle so this should require 2.5-3 more ml for this to work. again, if my math is right.

NutraChem just to confirm

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if my math is correct, there is just under 5 grams per bottle of 11 kt ; just about 4.5. the full 5 should fit but anything over in that one bottle without more solution could become grainy and will not transfer correctly.

I am going to get 10 g of epi, 2 bottles of the alpha carrier and I have a bigger bottle already. Looking to go 7.5 in a bottle so this should require 2.5-3 more ml for this to work. again, if my math is right.

NutraChem just to confirm
Thanks Smith.

I was assuming since Alphadrone has 100mg per ml and 60ml which works out to 6g of powder
i should be able to at least add 1.5g of 11 k to the bottle if my math is correct...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks Smith.

I was assuming since Alphadrone has 100mg per ml and 60ml which works out to 6g of powder
i should be able to at least add 1.5g of 11 k to the bottle if my math is correct...
math sucks lmao- believe you are correct- but just gauge as you pour- stopping and mixing as you go

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
math sucks lmao- believe you are correct- but just gauge as you pour- stopping and mixing as you go
I've read that its best to place the bottle in warm water to help dissolve the powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.