Best way to ingest raw anavar powder?

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
I mean theoretically I should just be able to dry scoop it with a micro scoop and water right? I don't see why not

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep.

My main concern would be getting a pretty accurate dosage.
Otherwise, you could end up accidentally taking some CRAZY Dosage, and screwing yourself up.
This. The most accurate way to ensure dose would be scale that handle very small weights.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This. The most accurate way to ensure dose would be scale that handle very small weights.
100%!

You don't want to eyeball or guess with any kind of raw powders.

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
yep ive got a decimal scale for MG that I use and little micro scoops and a little scoop container to ingest it orally. I measured exactly 51 mg today.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just have a little plate for my gram scale and I lick it off of there. Make sure to get every little bit then take a drink of water and rinse off plate.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like a party 😂 snorting Anavar powder for pre workout might be the next thing 😜
LOL. Yeah ....

I've talked to guys who didn't have proper weighing equipment, and eyeballed uhhh, other types of powders.
It can end REALLY Badly.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In my experience Var greatly sensitized my tongue when taken orally as a liquid, so straight powder would probably be worse.