Best Nootropic For Mood And Happiness

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Bummer.
    if you want to go through the pain of buying Ladasten (Bromantane) with bitcoins, check out cosmicnootropics or rupharma. They are from Russian pharmacies.

2. Quote Originally Posted by pbandy1 View Post
    no, although it is very hard to find right now. You'll have to order it from certain nootropics vendors from Russia, but with bitcoins which is in a pain in the ass to pay with and so far I haven't figured it out lol. Ceretropic can't even find pure powder so it will be out of stock for awhile.
    Limitless Life nootropics has some that is 98.5% pure according to their site. I personally have never used it but others say it is the real deal
    •   

3. Anyone have any experience with limitless life nootropic products? Bromantane looks interesting

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with limitless life nootropic products? Bromantane looks interesting
    I have used them for other noots and its all been really good quality stuff. Never had their bromantane however. They have a noopept nasal spray that I really enjoy too.

5. Just started taking lipodrene elite yesterday. Good stuff. And highly recommend. Reminds me of the old fat burners I took before they all got banned haha.
    Pros: smooth energy, mood boosting, focus.
    Cons-didnt curve my appetite at all.
    •   

6. Has anyone used oleamide?

7. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Limitless Life nootropics has some that is 98.5% pure according to their site. I personally have never used it but others say it is the real deal
    just purchased... we shall see

8. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    just purchased... we shall see
    Post feedback ITT when you can

9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Post feedback ITT when you can
    will do

10. Tianeptine has been by far the best for me in this category.

11. Clear Edge is in production right now. Should be available for purchase shortly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clear Edge is in production right now. Should be available for purchase shortly.
    Thank God this semester is kicking my ass hopefully will help me through

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Thank God this semester is kicking my ass hopefully will help me through
    Shoot me a PM and I'll send you one of my personal stash.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

14. I just got a new one yesterday, and I am quite impressed so far. Primeval labs Gray Matter..

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30 (60 capsules per bottle)

L-Tyrosine 500 mg
    Alpha GPC 250 mg
    Theanine 250 mg
    Di-Caffeine Malate (as Infinergy) 250 mg
    N-phenylacetyl- L-prolylglycine ethyl Ester (as Noopept) 20 mg
    Vinpocetine 5 mg
    Huperzine A 100 mcg

Pretty simple straight forward formula with nothing controversial in it (not that I am against that) that really delivered.

I have been in a place where I have been weaning off some pretty high stims from this past summer, while also taking MK-677 which makes me lethargic. Even Schizophrenic Psycho has been doing little to nothing for me. So yesterday, I took two of these and my brain literally broke out of the fog. I did take them with a Performax OxyMax XT but I always take that. My mood, energy, and motivation were on point, and it lasted at least 8 hours and with no crash. I took 1 pill by itself a few hours ago and it did not disappoint either. So far so good with this product.

SNS Focus XT will be arriving Monday, so I will soon be experimenting with that as well.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I just got a new one yesterday, and I am quite impressed so far. Primeval labs Gray Matter..

L-Tyrosine 500 mg
    Alpha GPC 250 mg
    Theanine 250 mg
    Vinpocetine 5 mg
    Huperzine A 100 mcg

Pretty simple straight forward formula with nothing controversial in it (not that I am against that) that really delivered.

I have been in a place where I have been weaning off some pretty high stims from this past summer, while also taking MK-677 which makes me lethargic. Even Schizophrenic Psycho has been doing little to nothing for me. So yesterday, I took two of these and my brain literally broke out of the fog. I did take them with a Performax HyperMax XT but I always take that. My mood, energy, and motivation were on point, and it lasted at least 8 hours and with no crash. I took 1 pill by itself a few hours ago and it did not disappoint either. So far so good with this product.

SNS Focus XT will be arriving Monday, so I will soon be experimenting with that as well.
    With a HyperMax XT? A scoop with 2 caps of GM?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Okay, can we re-designate the initial question: how about CAFFEINE FREE nootropic of your choice? (or say <100mg of stimulant per serving)

17. Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Okay, can we re-designate the initial question: how about CAFFEINE FREE nootropic of your choice? (or say <100mg of stimulant per serving)
    Yeah, we can address that question as well as the original question, but I wouldn't expect the entire-thread to permanently change to your proposed topic. Anyway, here's my list of stim-free nootropics:

-Clear Edge
    -Stim-Free Focus XT

Alternatively, as far as individual ingredients, besides stimulants, for the uses specified in the OP:

-Choline (CDP or GPC) + AChE Inhibitor (huperzine, galantamine, or sage) + Racetam (Piracetam, Aniracetam, etc) or Noopept
    -ALCAR
    -Tyrosine
    -Rhodiola
    -Sceletium
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  18. Best Nootropic For Mood And Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Thank God. This semester is kicking my ass...hopefully will help me through
    ^^^Fixed it for you. For a second I thought you were a masochist. Letís go eat grandma now. Lol just messing..donít mean to offend :0

On a more helpful note, what subject matter are you studying? Maybe I can suggest some compounds Iíve used for those areas.

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    With a HyperMax XT? A scoop with 2 caps of GM?
    Haha! Fixed it.
    I meant OxyMax XT. Apparently Gray Matter does not completely eliminate brain farts...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I just got a new one yesterday, and I am quite impressed so far. Primeval labs Gray Matter..

L-Tyrosine 500 mg
    Alpha GPC 250 mg
    Theanine 250 mg
    Vinpocetine 5 mg
    Huperzine A 100 mcg

I have been in a place where I have been weaning off some pretty high stims from this past summer, while also taking MK-677 which makes me lethargic. Even Schizophrenic Psycho has been doing little to nothing for me. So yesterday, I took two of these and my brain literally broke out of the fog. I did take them with a Performax OxyMax XT but I always take that. My mood, energy, and motivation were on point, and it lasted at least 8 hours and with no crash. I took 1 pill by itself a few hours ago and it did not disappoint either. So far so good with this product.

Have you tried just Gray Matter? For me, that dose of noopept makes me a bit dazed. I need to take about 300mg caffeine with it, then I get a good clear head (just caffeine does little, I'm quite stim tolerant).

21. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Have you tried just Gray Matter? For me, that dose of noopept makes me a bit dazed. I need to take about 300mg caffeine with it, then I get a good clear head (just caffeine does little, I'm quite stim tolerant).
    Dazed how? I took 40 of noopept a few hours ago. Still trying to see if it is doing anything lol sometimes I feel it helps me focus sometimes meh

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Dazed how? I took 40 of noopept a few hours ago. Still trying to see if it is doing anything lol sometimes I feel it helps me focus sometimes meh
    Hard to describe. It's not like brain fog but a lazy feeling and I find it hard to concentrate. Brain power is there but just can't put it to use.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Hard to describe. It's not like brain fog but a lazy feeling and I find it hard to concentrate. Brain power is there but just can't put it to use.
    Ahhh I know what you mean. I actually get that way when I take too much choline in various forms. Pisses me off lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    ^^^Fixed it for you. For a second I thought you were a masochist. Letís go eat grandma now. Lol just messing..donít mean to offend :0

On a more helpful note, what subject matter are you studying? Maybe I can suggest some compounds Iíve used for those areas.
    Biology

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Shoot me a PM and I'll send you one of my personal stash.
    Hey. I tried to pm you, but it said your inbox is full
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2015, 09:30 PM
  2. best workout for size and strength?
    By paul3371 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 08:46 PM
  3. Vitamins/Herbal Remedies For Mood And Stress?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
  4. Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 01:33 AM