Best Nootropic For Mood And Happiness

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no, although it is very hard to find right now. You'll have to order it from certain nootropics vendors from Russia, but with bitcoins which is in a pain in the ass to pay with and so far I haven't figured it out lol. Ceretropic can't even find pure powder so it will be out of stock for awhile.
Limitless Life nootropics has some that is 98.5% pure according to their site. I personally have never used it but others say it is the real deal

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with limitless life nootropic products? Bromantane looks interesting

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have any experience with limitless life nootropic products? Bromantane looks interesting
I have used them for other noots and its all been really good quality stuff. Never had their bromantane however. They have a noopept nasal spray that I really enjoy too.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started taking lipodrene elite yesterday. Good stuff. And highly recommend. Reminds me of the old fat burners I took before they all got banned haha.
Pros: smooth energy, mood boosting, focus.
Cons-didnt curve my appetite at all.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tianeptine has been by far the best for me in this category.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Edge is in production right now. Should be available for purchase shortly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank God this semester is kicking my ass hopefully will help me through
Shoot me a PM and I'll send you one of my personal stash.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a new one yesterday, and I am quite impressed so far. Primeval labs Gray Matter..

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 (60 capsules per bottle)

L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Alpha GPC 250 mg
Theanine 250 mg
Di-Caffeine Malate (as Infinergy) 250 mg
N-phenylacetyl- L-prolylglycine ethyl Ester (as Noopept) 20 mg
Vinpocetine 5 mg
Huperzine A 100 mcg

Pretty simple straight forward formula with nothing controversial in it (not that I am against that) that really delivered.

I have been in a place where I have been weaning off some pretty high stims from this past summer, while also taking MK-677 which makes me lethargic. Even Schizophrenic Psycho has been doing little to nothing for me. So yesterday, I took two of these and my brain literally broke out of the fog. I did take them with a Performax OxyMax XT but I always take that. My mood, energy, and motivation were on point, and it lasted at least 8 hours and with no crash. I took 1 pill by itself a few hours ago and it did not disappoint either. So far so good with this product.

SNS Focus XT will be arriving Monday, so I will soon be experimenting with that as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got a new one yesterday, and I am quite impressed so far. Primeval labs Gray Matter..

L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Alpha GPC 250 mg
Theanine 250 mg
Vinpocetine 5 mg
Huperzine A 100 mcg

Pretty simple straight forward formula with nothing controversial in it (not that I am against that) that really delivered.

I have been in a place where I have been weaning off some pretty high stims from this past summer, while also taking MK-677 which makes me lethargic. Even Schizophrenic Psycho has been doing little to nothing for me. So yesterday, I took two of these and my brain literally broke out of the fog. I did take them with a Performax HyperMax XT but I always take that. My mood, energy, and motivation were on point, and it lasted at least 8 hours and with no crash. I took 1 pill by itself a few hours ago and it did not disappoint either. So far so good with this product.

SNS Focus XT will be arriving Monday, so I will soon be experimenting with that as well.
With a HyperMax XT? A scoop with 2 caps of GM?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Okay, can we re-designate the initial question: how about CAFFEINE FREE nootropic of your choice? (or say <100mg of stimulant per serving)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, can we re-designate the initial question: how about CAFFEINE FREE nootropic of your choice? (or say <100mg of stimulant per serving)
Yeah, we can address that question as well as the original question, but I wouldn't expect the entire-thread to permanently change to your proposed topic. Anyway, here's my list of stim-free nootropics:

-Clear Edge
-Stim-Free Focus XT

Alternatively, as far as individual ingredients, besides stimulants, for the uses specified in the OP:

-Choline (CDP or GPC) + AChE Inhibitor (huperzine, galantamine, or sage) + Racetam (Piracetam, Aniracetam, etc) or Noopept
-ALCAR
-Tyrosine
-Rhodiola
-Sceletium

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thank God. This semester is kicking my ass...hopefully will help me through
^^^Fixed it for you. For a second I thought you were a masochist. Let’s go eat grandma now. Lol just messing..don’t mean to offend :0

On a more helpful note, what subject matter are you studying? Maybe I can suggest some compounds I’ve used for those areas.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Alpha GPC 250 mg
Theanine 250 mg
Vinpocetine 5 mg
Huperzine A 100 mcg

I have been in a place where I have been weaning off some pretty high stims from this past summer, while also taking MK-677 which makes me lethargic. Even Schizophrenic Psycho has been doing little to nothing for me. So yesterday, I took two of these and my brain literally broke out of the fog. I did take them with a Performax OxyMax XT but I always take that. My mood, energy, and motivation were on point, and it lasted at least 8 hours and with no crash. I took 1 pill by itself a few hours ago and it did not disappoint either. So far so good with this product.

Have you tried just Gray Matter? For me, that dose of noopept makes me a bit dazed. I need to take about 300mg caffeine with it, then I get a good clear head (just caffeine does little, I'm quite stim tolerant).

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried just Gray Matter? For me, that dose of noopept makes me a bit dazed. I need to take about 300mg caffeine with it, then I get a good clear head (just caffeine does little, I'm quite stim tolerant).
Dazed how? I took 40 of noopept a few hours ago. Still trying to see if it is doing anything lol sometimes I feel it helps me focus sometimes meh

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dazed how? I took 40 of noopept a few hours ago. Still trying to see if it is doing anything lol sometimes I feel it helps me focus sometimes meh
Hard to describe. It's not like brain fog but a lazy feeling and I find it hard to concentrate. Brain power is there but just can't put it to use.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Hard to describe. It's not like brain fog but a lazy feeling and I find it hard to concentrate. Brain power is there but just can't put it to use.
Ahhh I know what you mean. I actually get that way when I take too much choline in various forms. Pisses me off lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Fixed it for you. For a second I thought you were a masochist. Let’s go eat grandma now. Lol just messing..don’t mean to offend :0

On a more helpful note, what subject matter are you studying? Maybe I can suggest some compounds I’ve used for those areas.
Biology

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously, Gray Matter is a winner...

So I took that 1 pill around 2 AM, along with a Pyroxamine shortly after, and I was wide awake/alert for the remainder of my night shift, and was not drowsy on my 1/2 hr ride home either. I actually did some grocery shopping and stopped at the bank before going home, mood was also still very good. Typically, I use high stim fat burners throughout my shift and I am still drowsy on the way home fighting to stay awake. No problem this morning and I am still quite alert..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything over 10mg of Noopept does that to me and I cannot shake out of it. I can only take 10mg at a time.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Alpha GPC 250 mg
Theanine 250 mg
Vinpocetine 5 mg
Huperzine A 100 mcg

250mg of caffeine isn't that much, and the noopept would take any edge off that. 250mg of caffeine just means three less cups of coffee on the days that you take Grey Matter. Also considering that there are some pre-workouts with 300-500mg of caffeine...And in a faster acting liquid form.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No, not yet. Later this morning (while at work), I did take 1 Gray Matter followed with a dose of 1 Pyroxamine (only 100mg caffeine per pill) shortly after, and that combo carried me from 2AM until when I got home at 8AM. I went to sleep with no issues...
250mg of caffeine isn't that much, and the noopept would take any edge off that. 250mg of caffeine just means three less cups of coffee on the days that you take Grey Matter. Also considering that there are some pre-workouts with 300-500mg of caffeine...And in a faster acting liquid form.
True, not to mention Di-Caffeine Malate is 75% caffeine/25% malic acid..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, not to mention Di-Caffeine Malate is 75% caffeine/25% malic acid..
So less than 200mg of caffeine
+
Slower absorbtion due to it's capped form
+
Blunted by noopept

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot me a PM and I'll send you one of my personal stash.
dsade did you get my message on facebook.

Also clear your PMs. I tried to pm you and they are full. That's why I tried to contact you on facebook.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried either aniracetam or pramiracetam? I’ve found pramiracetam to significantly increase my short term and long term memory, which really helps with biology type classes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noopept makes me foggy as well unless I reduce dosage to around 10mg, then I don't notice too much of anything to be honest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade did you get my message on facebook.

Also clear your PMs. I tried to pm you and they are full. That's why I tried to contact you on facebook.
Got it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
where is clear edge available for purchase?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok....so I feel that I must update with my experience I had last night with Gray Matter.

Essentially, it was not as glorious as the prior night and I more or less stacked it with the same stims. Not bad, but it certainly did not bring me to the same level in any regard. It seems like it would be best to use it more periodically...I am guessing this has to do with the Noopept? I am not really a nootropic expert, so I am not sure without looking up more info on it. Not in the mood right now to research having just come home from work...haha!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok....so I feel that I must update my experience I had last night with Gray Matter.

Essentially, it was not as glorious as the prior night and I more or less stacked it with the same stims. Not bad, but it certainly did not bring me to the same level in any regard. It seems like it would be best to use it more periodically...I am guessing this has to do with the Noopept? I am not really a nootropic expert, so I am not sure without looking up more info on it. Not in the mood right now to research having just come home from work...haha!
damm that overnight shift

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ok....so I feel that I must update with my experience I had last night with Gray Matter.

Noopept can be slightly stimulatory. It gives me a little more motivation to stay up to study, for example. But nothing stim like

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evomuse need a bigger manufacturing department.
"New Evomuse stock has just arrived"
"Aaaaand it's gone"
Ya sadly this is true. I wish he would consider partnering with a company to just make some of the formulas that he hasn't had time and/or money to make. Stuff like adrenosurge, sleephoria, maybe even nerve restore. Add a bit more cash flow for him, free up some time and get his product to us bit more consistently

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Noopept is probably my least favourite. Has to be mixed with choline and caffeine

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What’s your favorite?
Probably 1500mg of aniracetam, good amount of fats and some choline

Very subtle effects but anything with work, study it absolutely gets you into the zone

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Probably 1500mg of aniracetam, good amount of fats and some choline

Very subtle effects but anything with work, study it absolutely gets you into the zone
Ha same here actually. Used to do 1500 ani 2-3x per day for quite a while. Besides that prami at around 2-300 was good for emotionless memory lol