Kratom for migraine/cluster headaches

sespress

Awards
Thought this deserved a post. My girl gets cluster headaches / migraines. Twice a week or more.

Having just gotten some in the mail she tried it out. 5g when a cluster headache hit. She looks like she has black eyes when these things hit her. Lights have to go out, no noise at all, and she becomes horrible nauseous. 20 minutes after ingestion and she's up cleaning! I'm like babe what are you doing? Lie down let me take care of it. She tells me she's fine now!

She's done everything. From acupuncture to heavy painkillers, barbiturates to tricyclic antidepressants. Nothing helps and all carry side effects.

But one dose of kratom and she's up and moving! The barbs would work too, but only by inducing sleep!

This stuff better not get scheduled. She could have her life back by taking this as needed instead of dosing on big pharma crap that causes weight gain, mood disorders and a host of other bad crap.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I will mention is psilocybin (shrooms) if you have access. We know several people that suffer from cluster headaches and debilitating migraines who have moved on to this. Now after a lifetime of pain, they will take them when they are in a period of suffering and not get one for 6 months - year. It has been life changing.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thought this deserved a post. My girl gets cluster headaches / migraines. Twice a week or more.

Having just gotten some in the mail she tried it out. 5g when a cluster headache hit. She looks like she has black eyes when these things hit her. Lights have to go out, no noise at all, and she becomes horrible nauseous. 20 minutes after ingestion and she's up cleaning! I'm like babe what are you doing? Lie down let me take care of it. She tells me she's fine now!

She's done everything. From acupuncture to heavy painkillers, barbiturates to tricyclic antidepressants. Nothing helps and all carry side effects.

But one dose of kratom and she's up and moving! The barbs would work too, but only by inducing sleep!

This stuff better not get scheduled. She could have her life back by taking this as needed instead of dosing on big pharma crap that causes weight gain, mood disorders and a host of other bad crap.
What strain is she using... my gf gets these as well (tho not nearly as debilitating) and has used kratom in the past. IIRC she has bali (from mile high kratom)

sespress

Awards
What strain is she using... my gf gets these as well (tho not nearly as debilitating) and has used kratom in the past. IIRC she has bali (from mile high kratom)
Yeah Bali reserve from CEM products, but they aren't selling anymore. I grabbed some other types from Mike high yesterday just waiting delivery. Hopefully the extract does well because it's a lot to choke down for her if already feeling nauseous.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah Bali reserve from CEM products, but they aren't selling anymore. I grabbed some other types from Mike high yesterday just waiting delivery. Hopefully the extract does well because it's a lot to choke down for her if already feeling nauseous.
i hear that... too much makes me vomit with no nausea, I can only imagine its worse.