Another Marijuana Myth Goes Up In Smoke by Paul Armentano

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TINYTOAD
    I guess I'm missing something here. Who made the argument that pot is not addictive or harmful? Then again, people get addicted to cell phones, and computers. Maybe we should outlaw them too.

    I just think it's dishonest of our government to put all this effort into stamping out cannabis, when we have something like 400,000 people die each year because of tobacco, and another 80,000 people die because of alcohol. I wasn't able to find any statistics on how many cannabis related deaths we had in this country. I would suspect that it's not as high as alcohol or tobacco.

    If our government is determined to save us from ourselves, then why don't they focus their efforts on stamping out alcohol and tobacco?

    -Tinytoad
    Forget alcohol and tobacco.. if the government really cared, they'd ban sugar! That's right, sucrose is the #1 killer in America, more than drugs or alcohol. You should have to be 21 to buy candy or refined sugar products, but we give it to little kids instead, setting them up for all kinds of future health problems before that can weight the risks of use. Is sucrose intrinsically bad? No, sugar is natural are useful in human physiology. It just get's abused out of human nature. In the book of Genesis, God clearly gives us all seed bearing plants and herb to use. He even comments that "it was good" after He created it. Sorry guys, but pot really should be legal and I don't wanna start a spiritual argument either. Would it get abused though, probably. Is is physically addictive or damaging, not really if used responsibly. I quit cold turkey over 6 years ago after using regularly for a looooong time, and had no withdrawals at all. I do miss it psychologically though. It was the only drug that never lied to me. It was an honest drug that had many benefits and never promoted greed or physical withdrawal like other drugs did. As for the gateway theory, the first drug I ever used was dbol! So I guess roids' are gateway drugs too (lol).

  2. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I smoked pot pretty much all through high school a couple times a day actually. I don't touch the stuff anymore i just don't like the feeling anymore, it also increases estrogen and smoking anything for that matter is not good for your lungs, that's why i don't do it anymore. But i could care less if people want to go ahead and light up, hell the amount of guys i know that deal the stuff is insane. Cigarettes are the one that really urks me though, younger and younger ppl are getting addicted and it just really digusts me. I really hope one day that cigarettes are illegal. As for legalizing pot i'm not sure about that one, i mean it's not like it's really going to affect the dealers they'll just move on to pushing the hard stuff. But i see no problem in getting pot from a doctor for a medical condition.
  3. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Damn man, you don't need to pity me. Someone that is that unhappy with their lives and where they live needs that pity. Save it for yourself. Apparently since you've travelled the world you should of stayed at a place that lives by the rules or lack of rules that you believe in. Considering all the types of gov't and leadership I would be willing to bet that you could locate such a place and be happy.
    Amsterdam was nice, I may go back. I find it a weird attitude though, that someone born in this country, raised in this country, who has hurt no one has to go elsewhere to live their lives as they wish. One would think that meeting the above criteria they'd be welcomed in a peaceful nation.

    And yours conflicts with mine. See how people can have different opinions? What I have seen with my own two eyes tells me this isn't something to legalize.
    And at one time I agreed. Perhaps you should broaden your view a bit before you decide to lock up 70 million people, who according to the government have at one time or another used pot or some other illegal recreational drug. Do you honestly think they all belong in jail?

    There are already laws i'm against and those that i'm both against and makes me have to choose either to continue and chance my career and life and my family's life or avoid/change what i'm doing.
    Why does it never occur to you to speak out that you think a law is wrong? Certainly as a cop the enforcing of a law you think is wrong has to make your stomach twist, and no doubt your voice as a cop would carry more weight than the average citizen. So what are the rest of us to do when people like you stay silent and simply do the job regardless of your feelings?

    1. Gang violence of pot wars? Hmm, other drugs and guns etc would also stop because pot was legal? Gang violence would continue as always.
    Of course I want the whole shebang legal. Sorry if that wasn't clear. As intense as some drugs are, I'd prefer they be sold by legal companies who could be held responsible for their sale and use. All substances sold on the black market have violence surrounding their import and sale. Admittedly the legalization of marijuana alone wouldn't get rid of all gang violence, but it would certainly seperate a rather innocuous weed from the much harder drugs, not to mention save a ****load of enforcement money on both federal, state and local levels.

    2. Safer products but also ran but your gov't/business drones with prices and potency differences. Not to mention large pot fields to supply these that would also be violated because there's always people wanting something for free so you're still getting pot related crimes. AND you will still have dealers for selling pot for cheaper prices and 'better' potency and laced with products for a better high.
    Yeah, to think of all those out of control 'raids' by citizens on tobacco fields... And I guess that's why we still have a massive black market in liquor once that prohibition was ended. Oh wait, we don't... Ah never mind about that. Weed is different. Do you have any clue how insane what you're saying sounds? People raiding fields? Who the **** grows marijuana in a field anymore? Do you know how much time would be spent seperating the plants for proper budding in a frigging field? And I guess people would have to concentrate their 'raids' in August, as that's really the only time naturally grown weed buds correctly in the northern hemisphere. You'd think that window would make it easy to stop all those raids. Oh that's right no, you don't know what you're saying, because again you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

    3. Age restrictions..This one actually made me chuckle a bit. Like restrictions with ciggs and alcohol that we're constantly arresting kids for abusing but then again we have unsolved murders in every district so why are we even making these arrests?
    It's very simple: would you rather have a network of legal dealers who at least make somewhat of an effort to check on age, or do you want a network of illegal dealers who never check on age, and in your own view not only fail to do that but push other drugs on kids? What would you rather have? Because you're not going to get rid of the drugs. You've been trying for decades and they're still here. Failure complete, what practical solution would you rather have? As an aside when I was a kid it was easier to get weed than liquor, and still is if I can trust my teacher friends. Hell liquor you needed to find someone unscrupulous to get it for you. Weed was delivered to your frigging front door, as well as coke and steroids and anything else you wanted, because the whole distribution and sale system was by default unscrupulous.

    4. So introducing what would be a huge business into the economy would lower corruption and cost savings with ads,lawyers,law suits, product testing, etc etc...And you say i'm divorced from reality? Good ****ing lord man. You have issues.
    Do you prefer your lobbyists out in the open and using money legally, or in the shadows and using guns and offerring bribes? Again, a simple choice. As far as reality, compare the governments of Mexico and Columbia to our own and then get back to me. The levels of corruption in those countries are only made possible because of the massive cash flow to be had on the black market. And there are people on the take here as well. At least in the legal markets you know who the 'lobbyists' are, and there are laws to control them to an extent.

    If you live in the US resisting arrest may get you taken down but for the most part it will not net you a death especially in your example of merging in a right lane. You can only use force needed to control a suspect and that doesn't include deadly force unless it is being used on you or another(dumbed down simple version).[/QUOTE]

    I said resist at all levels. Say you try and issue the ticket, he drives away. You follow, he goes faster. He goes home, you give chase and try to arrest, he fights back. Every escalated attempt by you to enforce the law engenders an escalation in resistance on his part. At what point will you walk away and decide enforcement is not worth it? No level is the answer. You completely miss the point, there is no law that if you don't comply with it will not result in your death. Or do you carry those guns just to scare people, and the level of force used to enforce a law is a judgement call left to you?

    How about this: don't pay your taxes. **** 'em. When the government comes to collect, resist. Resist every effort to collect. Let me know at what point they decide to say **** it, and walk away.

    And every cop out there should be working unsolved murders...Again, forget any other crime cause there's a murder case out there somewhere and adding 2000 cops per case isn't over kill. How about reply to me when you're not stoned?
    Haven't smoked in a good long time.

    When the day comes that someone is born with a joint in their lips as a natural body part then this example will make sense. As of right now it's an arguement over hair dye. I'm partial to black myself.
    Very well, let's outlaw pink coats then. You missed the point again, and I'm tired of explaining it so just puzzle it over if you must.

    Anyone who disagrees is a drone, got it. Anyone who follows laws are drones, got it.
    That is not what I said but if you must resort to such idiocies then be my guest. When someone has to misrepresent what you've said to make a point, it usually means they've lost the argument. Thanks, you can go back to your all important job of hunting down and locking up Grateful Dead fans now.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nothing like an honest drug. Those are the ones I search for. Caffeine isn't honest. Sure, it tells me it'll get me up with tasty goodness but it treats you like a prostitute. Once it's done its thing it takes off and leaves you hung out to dry feeling like **** with nothing to show for it but memories a a headache.
  5. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You are the one who is using straw man arguements to get a rise and reaction. You are the one who is upping all the stats and making it seem worse than it is. My friend this and my friend that doesn't have any more weight than mine.

    EDIT


    Let's try and use the resist scenerio again. If I make a stop and keep trying to arrest someone and they refuse then this is what would happen...

    1. Pursuit of vehicle need backup
    2. Calls in local and adjacent agencies for backup
    3. Ends up at house with multiple officers
    4. Officers try and subdue suspect
    5. Suspect resists with just his person and multiple officers will use less than lethal force
    6. Uses knife gun etc then presentation of force is made
    7. Suspect still comes at them with gun or weapon
    8. Suspect dies from running from a merging traffic ticket stop
    9. Suspect is/was an idiot.
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-12-2006 at 01:06 PM.
  6. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Since you replied while I was replying...

    First, that dog search has to be done in a reasonable time.
    Second, He would have to have a reason to use a dog to search.
    No, he wouldn't. By federal ruling of the SCOTA a dog sniffing is not a search, therefore there is no need for a warrant or cause of any kind.

    Third, had he found something he better of had 1 and 2 in order or the drugs found would of been fruits of the poisonous tree and not used anyways.
    See above, look up the ruling from the other post. You're wrong.

    You're also assuming that I believe that illegal searches and ******* cops making unwarrented stops do not happen. I know there are crooked cops who abuse their powers and I am also aware that there are laws on the books that don't make sense.
    But previously...

    You're really misinformed here. And I am a cop and I also know that no one is searching a locked glovebox or trunk and I also know that no one is doing a complete search of your vehicle...
    I believe pot should not be legalized because of what I have seen on a professional and personal basis. Not because it's inherintly evil or because i'm a drone.
    What if you're wrong? Does it not occur to you that in your capacity as a cop the people you're likely to deal with are not going to be the creme de la ****ing creme of humanity no matter what substance they're using? How many **** up drunks do you see in a given day, and does that mean we should make alcohol illegal too now and start indiscriminently locking up all drinkers, because your personal experience dictates it and **** everyone else?

    Did you even read the case law? You never needed a warrant to search a car when making an arrest to begin with. Ever heard of inventory prior to towing? This was also off of a plain view law and others...
    You don't need one when not making an arrest either because the protections have been dumbed down. But then again you're the guy who said no cop was conduction illegal searches and then said you know cops conduct illegal searches. Maybe you need some time to work things out?
  7. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    1. Pursuit of vehicle need backup
    2. Calls in local and adjacent agencies for backup
    3. Ends up at house with multiple officers
    4. Officers try and subdue suspect
    5. Suspect resists with just his person and multiple officers will use less than lethal force
    6. Uses knife gun etc then presentation of force is made
    7. Suspect still comes at them with gun or weapon
    8. Suspect dies from running from a merging traffic ticket stop
    9. Suspect is/was an idiot.
    Good, so you admit I am right. Now to 9, who is the idiot, the suspect or the cops who killed him over a moving violation? Because this would be the escalation NO MATTER THE OFFENSE. Jay walking or murder, the escalation would be the same. Perhaps if death is the logical end result or extreme law enforcement, maybe we need to take greater care over what laws we enact. And perhaps when people's lives are literally at stake, 'that's the law' shouldn't trump right and wrong.

    You're more than right, I can be a prick on this issue. I don't apologize as it's only luck that I didn't end up in prison on nonviolent offenses, and I would have been put there in part by someone just like you. Your blithe willingness to destroy the lives of otherwise peaceful people says to me you deserve some pokes and prods, as they're certainly less harmful and more justified than the gun you'd pull out to kill a pot smoker to enforce your precious laws in extreme circumstances.

    Oh, and as an edit I have to go out now, after all it is Saturday. And you know what? I'm the designated driver, which means I'll be driving around a bunch of stoned, drunken partying mother****ers while dead sober. Oh wait no, I'll be plastered. There's no such ****ing thing as responsible use when it comes to drugs...
  8. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    No cop LEGALLY is searching etc etc...There's plenty of case law where these things are thrown out because of ****ed up stops...Are there cases of cops getting away with doing it? of course but that isn't the scope of the arguement and would take 10 more threads.

    You're confusing a k-9 officer making a stop and an officer without k-9. there's a difference because of the time factor among other things. You better have reason for detaining a person long enough to have a dog handler get to the scene and search. Make this a habitual thing with no results or weak cases and it'll end quick.
  9. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    He would be the idiot since he took it to that extreme that forced the cops hand. The cop didn't know anything else about this person. Just that he ran when making a simple traffic stop. You know how many stops that started out simple ended up killing officers?

    And there's many accounts of cops pulling out guns and killing people just sitting there minding their own business smoking a joint?

    EDIT
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-12-2006 at 01:07 PM.
  10. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Actually something that was said earlier would be something I could agree on.


    legal is but increase the penalties of crimes involving use. i.e.,driving while high etc. Making very stiff penalties for both children and parents for underage use(of course to and extent regarding parents who are shown to clearly play an active role). Strong penalties for use/selling/buying in school zones.

    I would also raise the legal limit to 25. At 21 you're having enough of a time trying to stay sober.
  11. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    He would be the idiot since he took it to that extreme that forced the cops hand. The cop didn't know anything else about this person. Just that he ran when making a simple traffic stop. You know how many stops that started out simple ended up killing officers?
    And this is the mindset I'm talking about, it doesn't even occur to you to question the reason for stopping him. In your mind the kill is justified because apparently all laws are worth killing for. I know damn well cops are killed, one of the first posters I saw when I was gonna go that route for a career was a cop in a pool of blood next to car, with the caption below "Routine traffic stop..." Point being though that you apparently won't even consider the idea that the laws bring about such situations. Maybe the laws are the reason every citizen is a God damn fleeing suspect and potential death threat. No one is killing cops because they bought some JD for a party, but if they have some coke in the trunk they just might.

    And there's many accounts of cops pulling out guns and killing people just sitting there minding their own business smoking a joint?
    Most people take the practical approach and surrender. That's their choice. Doesn't mean death is out of the picture or not what's driving the law though. But perhaps you'd like to look up on the web the number of drug raids and the like that go bad, and then the cops don't find what they were looking for. Look up the case of a Mr. Paz, he was killed in a mistaken drug raid on the wrong house. The cops siezed his savings too and tried to hold on to it under seizure laws even after it was shown Paz had nothing to do with drugs on any level. Just another necessary casualty of war to you I guess, maybe you'd think different if it was your father, wife or kid that was killed.

    At first I thought you actually had an arguement but as it turns out you don't. You just believe with what you believe and **** everything else. No amount of 5 dollar words or thesaurus ****ing will change the fact that you're a ****.
    No, it won't. Edit that before a mod does though, they might get mad. I don't give a **** though. I've tried talking and changing the laws from in the system, it doesn't work because the government has people like you brainwashed and thinking so irrationally it's useless. When you're dealing with someone like that you have to smack them a few times to get some sense into them, it's just the way of the world.
  12. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Actually something that was said earlier would be something I could agree on.

    legal is but increase the penalties of crimes involving use. i.e.,driving while high etc. Making very stiff penalties for both children and parents for underage use(of course to and extent regarding parents who are shown to clearly play an active role). Strong penalties for use/selling/buying in school zones.

    I would also raise the legal limit to 25. At 21 you're having enough of a time trying to stay sober.
    Gee, we agree...
  13. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Doesn't matter about what the reason was to stop the guy. Why can't you understand this? If he led police on a high speed chase what normal thinking person would have done this with no reason?

    Again you're brining up incidence of mistakes or wrong doing. I can bring up more cases of drug users making violent offenses than you can of cops raiding the wrong house.

    EDIT
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-12-2006 at 01:07 PM.
  14. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Edit
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-12-2006 at 01:08 PM.
  15. Registered User
    moklepaul's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    76.87%

    I support decriminalizing (personal amounts of) marijuana. Cops have better thing to worry about than petty drug busts. Legalizing? It sounds good in theory, but I'm not sure it'd work.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  16. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Doesn't matter about what the reason was to stop the guy. Why can't you understand this? If he led police on a high speed chase what normal thinking person would have done this with no reason?
    The normal person who knows that even though they haven't hurt anyone, stolen anything or damaged property or in fact engaged in any act that would be considered traditionally criminal, but knows they might end up in prison because, God forbid!, they have a substance the government doesn't approve of. That aside, the main point is death is at the end of the enforcement of any law, because there is no point at which you or any other law enforcement official would say it's not worth it to pursue anymore. Even if you knew that all the person was guilt of was some minor violation, they'd better stand tall for the law or they're dead. Again it comes down to what I brought up with BP, subserviance. Perhaps a person would resist the enforcement of a law because the law is BULL**** and deserves to be scrapped.

    Again you're brining up incidence of mistakes or wrong doing. I can bring up more cases of drug users making violent offenses than you can of cops raiding the wrong house.
    Suppose you can, your point would be what? Not only did those people use drugs, I can guarantee you they also... DRANK MILK! They may have also, oh my God... EATEN FOOD! You're confusing correlation with causation and/or implicitness, and only because you were taught to think that way. There are plenty of drug users, the vast majority in my experience, whose only crime is the sale, aquisition and possession of the drugs. They are otherwise peaceful and law abiding. Once more, do we outlaw alcohol because some users drive under the influence, or get drunk and beat their wives? No, because the vast majority don't do those things and it would be absurd to make a law that indiscriminantly targets all users of alcohol because of the foul acts of a small subset of those users. It would also be absurd because it is obvious alcohol is not the cause of that behavior, it is at most a contribution element in the already ****ed up pathology of a moron with no self control, violent tendencies, etc. By your reasoning just because a few schmucks drive under the influence we should stop by the bar and lock up the whole happy hour crowd.

    And why should I edit it? You have flat out insulted me throughout this thread. used repeated words to try and discredit me and belittle the way I think.
    I have belittled you? You would happily throw me and people like me in prison for extended periods of time because of a bull**** law based on ignorance and misinformation. What am I supposed to do, be nice? To hell with that, I've had it with being nice to people who support such insanity. Not only does it not accomplish anything, they don't deserve niceness. I mean, do you lack any perception of what it is you do to people when you arrest them? You are ****ing people's lives up and they have done nothing to deserve it. Belittled you? Deal with it.

    I just didn't use your style of wording in the process of doing the same in return. I started with an opinion that differed and you started with the insults.
    Your opinion was a blithe dismissal of legalization, meanwhile people are rotting in jails, have had their careers and families trashed and their lives ****ed forever because of your opinion. Your opinion deserves belittlement. I'm not the one advocating throwing people in prison for smoking a weed I don't like. I'm not the one saying all users should be ****ed because a few behave like idiots. And I'm sick of being 'civil' towards people who would have happily torn my life to pieces.

    Let's go back to the red head analogy, it was bad I admit. Let's talk sodomy. There's no need for blowjobs, it's a purely voluntary behavior. So I guess all those sodomy laws on the books that were often selectively enforced against gays are fine by you, right? Guess they should just buck up and accept the consequences of their actions, right? After all, It's The Law. And we'll just ignore the fact that the consequences are totally invented by the government. Lest we forget there are people who think sodomy is just as indicative of a degenerate nature as you think drug use is. Should they all just rot in prison? No one is born with a joint between their lips, and no one is born needing a knob shine either when there are so many other ways to get their rocks off. So those laws must also be just fine and dandy by you. And they are complete bull**** as well.

    Criminalizing voluntary and consensual behavior that does not hurt or endanger other people, be it drug use, knob shines, religions or whatever, is anti freedom, anti liberty and anti american, not to mention immoral, unethical, unjust and just plain ****ing disgusting and irrational.

    And if a routine traffic stop is what causes the death of a cop and not the offender in your mind then argueing anything using logic or sense is out the window for you. If I stop you for a expired tag or dead tail light and i get shot and killed. in your mind I deserved it because the law was stupid. I'm just glad more of you aren't running around.
    Perhaps if the books weren't full of laws that made every single citizen an enemy combatant in the eyes of law enforcement, people would be less likely to shoot you. Perhaps if there weren't so many laws making it impossible to not break them just by cracking a fart people would be less jumpy when you pulled them over. I'm sure you're happy that there aren't many people like me running around, because much as I love freedom at this point in my life I'd have no qualms throwing you in prison over some bull**** law just to give you a dose of your own medicine. Hypocritical? Absolutely. Sue me.

    As for the edit I suggested you make, it was for your own preservation. I seriously doubt a mod would make much of it, but you never know. I don't care what people call me, especially those of your ilk. And now, after a night of drinking diet coke and hauling some drunks around (Oh my God, responsible drug users!?!??!?!?), I'm going to bed.
  17. Registered User
    myfathersboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    293
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    70.65%

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CDB again.


    I don't smoke pot....But I believe in freedom.

    Keep fighting the good fight.
  18. New Member
    ArnoldIsMyIdol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

    Criminalizing voluntary and consensual behavior that does not hurt or endanger other people, be it drug use, knob shines, religions or whatever, is anti freedom, anti liberty and anti american, not to mention immoral, unethical, unjust and just plain ****ing disgusting and irrational.
    Amen.
  19. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Parents Accused of Rewarding Sons With Pot


    Does a responsible person or two who does drugs means that the majority do? EDIT
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-12-2006 at 01:08 PM.
  20. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,780
    Rep Power
    307856
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    45.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Parents Accused of Rewarding Sons With Pot


    Yeah, just because Oh my God, you know a responsible person or two who does drugs means that the majority do? But in the end my opinion happens to be the law and here's the kicker...Your opinion isn't and you have to live with it. Hopfully while you're transporting a car load of these people you get stopped and OMG! get your life screwed while you rot in prison making friends with bubba and learning to cry yourself to sleep at night thinking the whole time you should of went back to Amsterdam. Enjoy your life
    Jay! Don't talk like that bro. I know you and you're too good of a man to get all ****ty like that. You know how much I honor and respect cops and military personnel too, but CDB is basically right with most of this. Tell me one thing, are you the kind of cop that would have arrested that teacher with the pot? Or would you see that society really needed him more than the system did, confiscate his stuff and let him go? That’s really the difference between a good cop that get’s it and a mindless robot cop like CDB was talking about that only sees the law with no understanding of right or wrong in his heart.
  21. New Member
    ArnoldIsMyIdol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Yeah, just because Oh my God, you know a responsible person or two who does drugs means that the majority do?
    Yes, actually. Almost everyone uses drugs of some form or other, whether it's an over the counter cold medicine, aspirin, blood pressure meds, etc. Most of them are responsible.

    It's when we start picking and choosing which drugs are ok that it gets tricky. I have seen people drink a ton of coffee/energy drinks and act stupid and hyper. I've also seen people drink bottles of cough syrup to get high.

    And I when I used to smoke (I stopped about 2 years ago) I would watch a movie usually or listen to music, usually at home by myself. I liked it because the pot makes sensory input more interesting.

    I didn't bother anyone, I went to work everyday (and I never was high at work), and I didn't drive high.

    The fact that others may use a drug irresponsibly should have no bearing on my ability to choose to use it.
  22. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am still a little high from all that dope I smoked back in the 80's
    so it took me a while to read through this thread, does marijuana cause lung cancer or not?
    Laws are laws if you don't agree with them,you have the right to be a dissident, but that carries its own risks. If you think that you can change the Marijuana laws you must know somebody in "high" places. I don't want to pay taxes. Mostly because I think alot of the money collected is wasted on profiteers. Some of the money does useful things like support the social infrastructure and the people that make it work, so at least there is some good, which helps ease my dissent as I pay.
    When I examine the origin of the Income tax laws I find that there is a cloudy somewhat deceitful history of the people who designed and profit from the taxes that are collectsed(mostly bankers)
    You could apply the same examination to the original marijuana laws from 1936. They were spurred by histeria over "black jazz" musicians swinging into town to dope up the " white virgins" Marijuana role as a menace to society was started in xenophobia and rolls forward from that point.
    The smart money realized that people would pay good money for this guilty pleasure. The smuggling industries was started and funded by many well know tea and coffee importers. The magnitude of the profit they generated from the marijuana laws may never be known, but I am pretty sure they won't give up(legalize it) without a fight.

    Try and remember cops don't make laws. They are paid to
    enforce them..and just becuase something is your job doesn't make it right.

    ..."live free or die tryin" -Samuel Adam or maybe it was 50 cent
  23. New Member
    Gumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.37%

    Pot is not addictive. I have smoked pot off and on for the past 15 years. I find it helps me relax after an insane day at work followed by a 90 minute drive home. My fiance says that she notices that I am less tense and that my normal levels of anxiety are gone.

    I do not believe it impairs my workouts at all....I am 34 years old, 210 lbs (at 5'10") and am fairly lean...no idea on my bodyfat %, but I have good abs and my cardio sessions are always great. I have had no desire to do other drugs or experiment.
    I can go weeks or months without smoking pot and do not "crave" it. I look at it as a "tool" in my arsenal of staying fit, strong, and most importantly, sane.

    Gumbo
  24. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Depends on the situation Dr.D. If I found a brick of pot in a guys car then I doubt I would have taken the pot and let the guy go because that would of put my family in danger. That guy would of basically thought I took the pot to smoke it myself.


    In my job I would of had two choices. 1. just let him go without taking a thing or 2. Arrest him. But i'm honest. I don't pull k-9 searches for just the hell of it. I don't search people's cars illegally and I don't go searching for more than i need to. If I would of pulled you over for a burnt tail light then you would of got a verbal and let go. I don't believe in suspicious cars. There's people who do suspicious acts.

    EDIT
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-12-2006 at 01:09 PM.
  25. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    And anyone who basically tells me he wants me to see me dead or in jail and on and on can kill my ass. I can handle mature debates or arguements.
    Not for nothing, but that's exactly what you've been saying to me, every other person on this board who uses or has used, and by default every other user, past presetn and future. Or do you think going to jail is a vacation to look forward to? As for your last post directed at me, I loved it. It takes so little to bring out the inherently viscious nature of people like you. And yes, mindless enforcement of a law without concern for its justification or consequences is visciousness. I'm sick of giving a pass to people on the "I'm just following orders" or "It's my job" lines.
  26. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    EDIT
    I live my life based on my morals,values and life experiences and you live yours by however you decide.
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 06-12-2006 at 01:09 PM.
  27. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2685
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    CDB, Jay -

    Everytime a thread on drug politics comes up it usually ends up the same way with you guys being overly viscious toward one another. I understand the fury caused by the clashing of totally opposing viewpoints - but please be civil about it.

    Try to focus on the things in life you both agree on, like lifting weights, supplementation, etc. Think happy thoughts. Remember what Bambi's mother said:

    "If you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all"



    C'mon, doesnt that make you both smile?

    BV
  28. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Understood BV and I appologise. I'll go back and edit all the insults.
  29. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Went through and edited any insults but thre were a few so I may of missed one
  30. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    The problem is there is no NEED now just a want. I want a lot of things but that doesn't mean I would risk doing time or getting a record. My problem is the euphoria reached with this drug is felt to be something that has to be had.

    If someone could give me a list of benefits of legalizing the drug because making it a non crime I could possibly be swayed(not that you care to sway me). It seems that the growing list of reasons are all circular with the laws of it.

    1. Not dealing with pushers
    2. Not crowding jail space
    3. Not ruining lives with criminal records

    Being a cop you learn that no matter what you make a stop or arrest for. That person thinks that you would be serving better by stopping people doing 'real crimes' no one thinks their crime is real. If you're worried about your life and criminal record then drink a beer or two instead of risking it all by buying/selling/smoking pot. Until a law changes that's the safe way and if you choose to break the law then so be it.

    I don't agree with many laws out there but it's hard to complain about them if I haven't actively went out and voted or did my best to change them. If you want pot legalized then get to work on it. Don't cloud it with fake issues like millions in jail for smoking a joint. Put real data and facts behind it.

    I would be willing to bet that most people willing to sacrifice their way of life for a little pot are also the ones willing to drive drunk, willing to steal, willing to not get auto insurance etc. Is this a bold and broad statement? Yup but what else can you say about people who complain about their lives being ruined but at the same time keep doing the crime that will ruin it? Harmless drug? Maybe or maybe not but it is illegal. You do it and you take the chance of punishment. The same if you speed, drink and drive, use steroids. It isn't like it's a hidden law you don't know about.

    I feel i should chime in, While i maybe talking about a friend(cough) this story maybe true or maybe false.

    Anyways, my friend is very bipolar and has server depression has been sucidal and on and off medication his intire life, my friend can't drink and has no desire to after doing it for a while lost its magic. Not mention the many many ill side effects that it can have, well my friend used to be against pot heavy til he did a very very very extensive college paper (Started off against Ganja use) and turned around after reading threw the DEA's Bull**** lies, eventaully the only test for my friend to do was to try it and judge its distructive nature. My friend after trying it has used it a couple of times when down to turn himself around, over all my friend has found its medical/relaxtion property's to be very benifitacal at controlling the mood swings and has no desire to do it again. But may do it again in the future while visiting amsterdamn(*where this all took place*)

    My friend didnt try any other drugs, Did'nt play with a gun and shot himself or a friend(as some comericals implicated) Didn't attempt to drive a car around, never went sold or advocated the spread of use to his friends/familys and others(outside of maybe telling me to add to this thread of misconcived notions) What i can say is after seeing how people act on Ganja compared to achahal that Ganja is far safer and alot more mellow, my friends defintly not new to see people under infulence of diffrent drugs and i must say that MJ happens to be the least ill effects and potenail good effects out of all the drugs out there. (Considering two of the most dangerous besides coke/meth are legal) Its too bad that the goverment can't see past its ill fated ways to except another safe drug that can be used at least medically if not reccerationally. Lets put it this way when i was in Amsterdamn people toked in lounges and were very normal and relaxed. These people weren't heavy drug users or scum bags they were normal bussiness class people relaxing with friends. Let me say i believe the reason MJ gets such a negivite rap is the normal people that won't break the law aren't doing it (for most part) and alot of regular crimnals who ignore the law anyways are doing it. So you can really only get a negivite picture of MJ. But if they allowed it to become legal you would see the same effect as Amsterdamn that it wouldnt have a negitvie effect it would be retrospectivally the same.

    Only there would be a safer option(IMHO) then drinking/smoking cig's

    Anyways medically they have found(get this) THE DEA recently maybe 2months ago. Hired 12 sceintist to conduct a study on the harmful/negitive effects and wanted to prove there was no medical usefullness. The scientist came back with stunning and opisit results. Making matters worse for the DEA instead of addmitting they were wrong they threw the findings out and claimed there old research was right.

    Talk about a load of ****, i'm sorry but trusting our goverment is worse then trusting the Supposivly informative Discovery Channel.
    (sorry always wanted to use there dumbasses as a analagy after watching last 5 years of crap they've spewed out)

    Anyways take the truth or leave it, and believe the great DEA who is so greatly protecting everyone from themselves(rofl)


    Dr L
  31. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Try to focus on the things in life you both agree on, like lifting weights, supplementation, etc. Think happy thoughts.
    BV
    Good idea. This subject really pulls out the ******* in me.
  32. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Anyways medically they have found(get this) THE DEA recently maybe 2months ago. Hired 12 sceintist to conduct a study on the harmful/negitive effects and wanted to prove there was no medical usefullness. The scientist came back with stunning and opisit results. Making matters worse for the DEA instead of addmitting they were wrong they threw the findings out and claimed there old research was right.

    Do you have links to this happening? Not that I put it past the gov't to do this. Also, what people need to consider is that Amsterdam isn't even remotely close to the US society/culture. Introducing something that works/worked in one doesn't mean it'll produce similar results in another.
  33. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    haha BV, just noticed that picture you posted...Was watching that yesterday :P
  34. Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,543
    Rep Power
    2677
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot
    My friend after trying it has used it a couple of times when down to turn himself around, over all my friend has found its medical/relaxtion property's to be very benifitacal at controlling the mood swings and has no desire to do it again. But may do it again in the future while visiting amsterdamn(*where this all took place*)
    The politicization of the science surrounding weed is pretty incredible. However, regarding use as an antidepressant your friend should use care. Weed is a psychoactive and depending on social setting, current mood and expectations, etc., can have the opposite effect and amplify negative emotions. It's relatively innocuous for most people, but those with mood disorders should exercise caution when using any drug, especially ones with mental effects like weed, acid, MDMA, etc. The effects can be very variable.
  35. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Do you have links to this happening? Not that I put it past the gov't to do this. Also, what people need to consider is that Amsterdam isn't even remotely close to the US society/culture. Introducing something that works/worked in one doesn't mean it'll produce similar results in another.

    Fair enough, it was the headline in the seattle times, will do what i can to find it.

    But yes i will do that find it for you, you see i do understand where you are coming from, there was a time in my life where i felt as you do or perhaps did if you had/have gave some thought as to what has been said here. Strangly enough i thought MJ was so bad that i felt pot smokers should be beaten down and thrown in jail and considered them to be scum/crap/and less then normal people. I grew up around DARE all my life so by time i hit highschool and some people were on pot(of course the trouble makers) I automatically said this proves the point pot=trouble and was against it for years to follow until of course the project came along. And of course the trip to Amsterdamn, which opened my eyes to new possiblitys, that MJ is just like Guns in a way. (not corlating to any sort of the use for guns to MJ) But in the fact that in the countries where Guns are banned the criminals kept theres and kept defieing the law and for the most part good honest people gave theres up. *now comes for the link* And the same goes with pot, if we legalized it you'd have normal people getting high without the problems you described and you'd have the same scumbags doing it ether way, so in a way all the negitive things people do on pot could and would happen ether way because its not really pot, its just adverage pot smoker isnt a law abiding citizin for the most part anyways(of course not all are crimanals) but a good portion are already that so its not the MJ's fault.

    So what i'm trying get at is it would look just like amsterdamn and be just like achohol. You have people high class who drink and still have a job and have a family , pay tax's etc. And your gonna have Joe **** bag who robs banks drives under infulence and has a I don't give a **** attitude about life anyways. So basically the banning is dumb espically when it has Medical aplication, and i honestly say its a safer alternitve to drinking. In retrospect you don't see to many crazy people who get high and go fighting people. I mean it happens but with drinking i see it all the time.

    I defintly think they should try to tax and regulate its use and take the money out of the black markets hands. It can have very postive effects and there is no doubt in my mind that can be used safely, but the same with anything theres that 5% that will abuse it but theres nothing you can do about it because if it isnt MJ its gonna be drinking and if it isnt drinking its cough syripe etc.


    I challenge you to go abroad to Amsterdamn and try it once, and then form your thesis, look how they live and tell me it isnt as i described. You say its a diffrent culter i challenge that, because its just as diverse if not more. I defintly think that the US would look similar because we like them have whats called a education and would have people using it at all levels like now, but we would get tax money, not speading money on keeping people locked up for a victomless crime(IMHO) and generally its a fun thing to do.

    Dr Liftalot
  36. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    The politicization of the science surrounding weed is pretty incredible. However, regarding use as an antidepressant your friend should use care. Weed is a psychoactive and depending on social setting, current mood and expectations, etc., can have the opposite effect and amplify negative emotions. It's relatively innocuous for most people, but those with mood disorders should exercise caution when using any drug, especially ones with mental effects like weed, acid, MDMA, etc. The effects can be very variable.

    Agreed
    Like all drugs every user responds diffrently due to there chemical make-up. That being said there is a general overall similar effect but thats about it when comes to every sort of drug.

    But thanks for looking out ;-)
  37. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27399
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Anybody changed anyone else's opinion in this matter yet? No? Ok, off I go to re-unsubscribe and think happy thoughts!

    Besides, I don't want BigV hunting me down!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  38. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

    I can't remember if it was the seattle PI or seattle times, but i did search a bit but said i needed sign up. Anyways i may make account just to find the artical.(depends how much sleep i get before work)

    Night guys
  39. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Changed? Nah, most of these regardless never change a opinion usually ingrained after years of [insert reason]. However, you hope to inform the opposing side that the viewpoint isn't based off ignorance or hatred etc.

    I don't believe pot to be bad in and of itself. I don't believe users are all bad people. Everyone has their reasons for use or their reasons not to use. Just like I don't believe every illegal immigrant from the southern border should be locked up for life among other things because some are here to escape poverty and feed their families. However, you still need laws and rules to keep some sort of order.

    I believe that with the way our society is that due caution is deserved when thinking about introducing a substance like this. Not just immediate short term or believed to be long term results by those who want it legalized nor the Short term or believed to be long term results by those who want it kept illegal.

    There's propaganda and lies on both sides of the arguement regardless of your stance. The hard part is sifting through both sides to find the truths and weigh those as well as possible and slowly, through intelligent debate, science and finally though laws make the changes that the people want.
  40. Registered User
    spatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    599
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Or that people use their medical pot as a way to sell it for money or other items much like the old food stamp deal.

    Regardless if pot causes cancer or not it still shuldn't be legalized for a good reason. Alcohol is often used as an arguement on a harmful product allowed to be sold in our society but forget that the gov't did try and ban it but people lost their minds because it was ingrained into society and they refused to let it go.

    Why introduce yet another product in this manner only to have a backlash that couldn't be stoped...again? I honestly don't think recreational use has too many consequences if used responsibly like many other things. the problem is that abuse is much more likely to happen than recreational/occasional use. I have enough of a problem with cell phones, hamburgers and alcohol in drivers hands killing their driving ability.

    Jay your oppinion and mine are usually pretty close but answer me this one question...

    Why cant i put what I want in my body?


    I'm going to go one step farther and say that you are in opposition of freedom if you think cocane should be illegal. Again, I should be able to put what I want in my body. Just beacuse some people do stupid things while under the influence doenst mean I should be able to put what I want in my body.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 09:54 PM
  2. Up In Smoke! Superdrollovers X-Dream Log
    By superdrollover in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 01:35 PM
  3. does clen show up in drug tests?
    By powerlifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 08:30 PM
  4. Moving Up in the World
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:36 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in