change in the law

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

I vote for Arnold to speak up...you have former athlete,"movie star", and now politician all rolled into one. I'm surprised nobody has even brought him into the spot light regarding AAS or anything like that....
    I was going to say the same thing. I dont think Arnold would do it though, it would definitely mess up his political career. He openly admits to using steroids in the past, and when asked about the FDA cracking down on the supplement industry (before the first PH ban), he said he didnt think it was right. But still, if he were to come out with the truth everyone would think he was crazy. Including most of the fat, worthless politicians currently trying to throw us all in jail for wanting to maximize our potential.

He should though. Come out, set everyone straight. Say '**** It!' to politics and then make Predator 3 and Conan:Crown of Iron. Then he can retire and Ill be happy

BV

BV

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    attempts have been made (brian gumble on HBO) but they're ignored. adolf hitler once said "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it".
    He also said "It is a good thing for a leader that the masses do not think." This is very true. It's easier to lull the average American into whatever the government wants. Then while they're happy being sheep, those of us who do speak up and give a dissenting voice are silenced and labeled as "evil" or a "bad person". I'm sorry, but if personal responsibility and the desire to make my own choices free of the government's control makes me a bad person, then I guess I'll just have to deal with being a bad person. The government deserves a good . We're grown adults, it's not your job to baby us and protect us from ourselves. The better the government understood that, the better off we'd be. Of course, that's wishful thinking from me so...
  3. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    He should though. Come out, set everyone straight. Say '**** It!' to politics and then make Predator 3 and Conan:Crown of Iron. Then he can retire and Ill be happy
    IF he made P3 or a new Conan, it would be sad indeed. He looks old in T3. He was a lot cooler in earlier movies.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

i do remember arnold saying about the new policies to the effect of "i've yet to see anything the government does to be effective."
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

Beelze... O/T but where do I sign up for HONDA ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i do remember arnold saying about the new policies to the effect of "i've yet to see anything the government does to be effective."
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

all's ya gotta do is change your title to 'i support HONDA' or something to that effect. use your best judgement. after that, you're in for life.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

B - I hated on Nate in the Anna Benson thread. Check it out!
    Let me know if meets your approval.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I forgot about Real Sports. Hell, even Armen Katayan admitted he was WRONG about the facts of aas use. Problem is there was no follow-up. Arnold? Unfortunately while he's still in politics it seems unlikely.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Arnold knows that people are allready skeptical of him for his prior AAS use and because of his involvement in the supp industry (wich alot of dumb ass's think of as one in the same as AAS use), and any pro AAS talk from him would not only be met with a HUGE grain of salt, but would also be used as ammunition by his political enemies to make him look worse. He's allready made his choice. He's even encouraged getting AAS out of bodybuilding alltogether (wich is totally unreasonable.) He's been following along with the "steroids are bad for you" bandwagon since before he even decided to run for governor. He's basically allready "one of THEM".

He cant and wont save us.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

wow.....gay
  11. Banned
    Answers

this is bad indeed-
    I am curious though I read above the penalties for the orals but what about the liquids of test cyp?
    If I got busted with 4 amps of test Cyp that were 200mg/ml what kind of punishment are we lookin at?
    are they regulating prohormones the same way??
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.
    Answers

Almost a million people dead per year from tobacco and alcohol, and this is what they think needs to have tougher penalities on it. Incredible!
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jeep
    this is bad indeed-
    I am curious though I read above the penalties for the orals but what about the liquids of test cyp?
    If I got busted with 4 amps of test Cyp that were 200mg/ml what kind of punishment are we lookin at?
    are they regulating prohormones the same way??

For injectables (and probably liquid orals from UG sources as well) the new standard is 1cc (ml) = 1 unit. And 1 cap or tab = 1 unit. And yes that goes for any prohormone that was added to the list last year. Stupid Jerk-face legislator's.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

wow...this is ridiculous. all of those trillions of dollars supporting the US gov't and htey can't even determine how steriods are used.
  15. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    wow...this is ridiculous. all of those trillions of dollars supporting the US gov't and htey can't even determine how steriods are used.
    Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they do know, and that's the point. Turn everyone into a dealer and start locking people up for longer as a response to all the recent publicity.
  16. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they do know, and that's the point. Turn everyone into a dealer and start locking people up for longer as a response to all the recent publicity.

I just want to see what happens when all the cops out there using start getting busted.

h19
  17. Registered User
    Answers

glad to see they are cracking down on meatheads
  18. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    I just want to see what happens when all the cops out there using start getting busted.

h19
    I seriously doubt you'll see many getting busted. When I was a kid the cop across the street from me was my best source for drugs, and he was a detective.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Yep. The 'Blue Wall of Silence.'
  20. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Yep. The 'Blue Wall of Silence.'
    The Blue Syringe of Silence here though.
  21. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

don't get me wrong, i mean in some places the 5-0 pretty much need to be on just to stay ahead. But my point was that Big bro is so worried about the average citizen being such an AAS pusher/user, that they are going to be surprised when all kinds of local law enforcement start getting caught.

I mean with the new laws mentioned in this thread it's bound to happen. Even if its some schmo like me just being angry that "why can he do it and I can't" type of thing

Hell, I work in Trenton NJ. We just had like shootings and stabbings outside of my building recently. Today there was a letter to the local paper about how "the bloods run the city". Trust me, I wish every cop was juiced up. Bottom line when the "wrong people" get popped for this crap, HOPEFULLY, and i say hopefully the issue will be re-examined.

Just
  22. CDB
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    Bottom line when the "wrong people" get popped for this crap, HOPEFULLY, and i say hopefully the issue will be re-examined.
    Just
    Hopefully, but I seriously doubt it. If the officer of the year were caught using roids, these people wouldn't say, "Wow, this is a good guy and he's using steroids, so maybe we're wrong." They'd say, "I thought he was a good guy, but he's doing roids so he must be scum." The people who make the decisions that matter on the issue simply will not change their minds. If they're own children get caught they'll do their best to get it hushed and get them excepted from the sentencing rules, but in the end they'll blame the roids and see them as even more evil for corrupting their poor defensless child.

Getting them to look at this issue rationally implies they are capable of rational thought on this issue. They're not. I was an activist for some time on this issue, covering all drugs but focussing on pot in particular. Drug warriors do not think rationally, they're on a moral crusade to rid the world of evil, which they've equated with drugs that don't have Pfizer or other pharmcutical company names on them. That's why even the creatine isn't safe.

I'm even skeptical we can make progress in a decade or two just be educating the young, because keep in mind the generation in office pushing the drug war now were the same people smoking up by the ton in the sixties and seventies. They know, and they don't care.
  23. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Good points....
  24. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Getting them to look at this issue rationally implies they are capable of rational thought on this issue. They're not. I was an activist for some time on this issue, covering all drugs but focussing on pot in particular. Drug warriors do not think rationally, they're on a moral crusade to rid the world of evil, which they've equated with drugs that don't have Pfizer or other pharmcutical company names on them. That's why even the creatine isn't safe.

I'm even skeptical we can make progress in a decade or two just be educating the young, because keep in mind the generation in office pushing the drug war now were the same people smoking up by the ton in the sixties and seventies. They know, and they don't care.
    Powerful words CDB, and sadly so very, very true. The drug war is a money making machine built on false pretences in the most sinister sense.

BV
  25. Banned
    Answers

how long until this takes affect and is put into use??
    is the moral here that if oen is going to do a cycle they need to buy your **** now-LOL
  26. CDB
    Answers

I think the law goes into effect immediately, and then sort of gets permanently put into law a little later. JK would know better.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep
    how long until this takes affect and is put into use??
    is the moral here that if oen is going to do a cycle they need to buy your **** now-LOL
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1207 :: The BluePrint Power Hour PLUS Changes In The
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 02:23 PM
  2. Hormonal changes in the body causing stretch marks?
    By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 12:46 AM
  3. Prohormone scene & changes in the industry
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 10:05 PM
  4. Changes in the mirror but not on the scale
    By Im Pretty Big in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:18 PM
  5. Are There Any Lawyers or Law Students in the house