change in the law

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    This change is not to crack down on the dealer, but to make EVERYONE a dealer in the eyes of the law. Congress used baseball to create a platform for their grandstanding and have been riding that wave ever since. The media is responsible for a large part of this mess by keeping this crap in the limelight with their sensationalism and misinformation. It sickens me every time I hear about this new investigation into baseball that every scotch drinking, eightball snorting, chainsmoking sportswriter keeps saying is needed. In the 80's the nfl had a much greater drug problem than baseball ever had. They implemented a testing program and that was the end of story. Baseball needs to follow suit. It wasn't against the rules until recently, so it's a moot point, records or not. Why don't they go back and investigate who used corked bats, spitballs, or any of the other HUNDREDS of cheating methods used in baseball since the damn game was invented? Or better yet why don't we start testing sportswriters and congress for drugs, or at least check their trunks for dead teenage sheboy hookers and interns. Fing makes me SICK. They sit on their fatasses in capitol hill damn near raping every swinging**** in america with no consequence or repercussions, and they want to send me up the river for a couple of dbol tabs?! AAAAAAAHHHHH f it.

I'll make it easy for them. They can send me to gitmo taking a massive dump on the whitehouse lawn. F U george and your little dogs too.

Bump.

2. when it comes to aas in florida, centeral florida to boot, law enforcement does not focus on "finding" the dealers/users. the ones who get caught are the ones who are in the gym trying to be a bad ass and sell to people in the gym. when it comes to the federal government, such as DEA, they will never focus an investigation strickly on AAS, there has to be another drug invovled such as GHB, X or something else. even though the "guide lines" say that they pently is higher the courts would rather slap you on the wrist and let you go, why you ask because in the courts eyes, aas is harmful to you no one else, other harsher drugs are harmfull to many people. when it comes to local law enforcement they only want to focus on the more dangrous drugs, crack cocaine and such, don't get me wrong if a local finds it on you, which 9 times out of 10 they have no clue what it is, they can still arrest you on it. my point the feds are hyping the use of aas because of the publisity it is getting because of athletes using it. the main focus will always be the harsher drugs, not aas.
    •   

3. Angry

True the MAIN focus will probably still be on rec drugs, but there WILL be a noticably GREATER attention paid to AAS crimes than in the past. Because they still have to make it look like they are taking the "epidemic" seriously. Allthough I agree that the attention paid will still pale in comparison to the attention paid to other drugs, the people that DO get caught up in the increased AAS attention may get examples made of them to prove that they mean bussiness. Unfortunately the only ones their willing to sacrifice and make examples of are people that have nothing to do with the real purpose behind the the legislation.
    Check this out guys. Here is a hypothetical cutting cycle, that has most likely been used by many guys before. Lets say a 16 weeker.
    One CC each of test prop, and tren ace ED. With a 6 week kick off of D-bol at 10x5mg tabs per day (50mg's), and 100 winny tabs and 20cc's of masteron spread out for the home stretch of the cutter. That equates to about 12 vial's (10cc's a piece) of prop and 12 vial's of tren ace. + 420 d bol tabs, 2 masteron vial's and 100 winny's. That works out to be 780 units by this new way of calculating it. With an ignorant prosecutor and judge, this could easily be construed as a distribution if the person got caught with it all at once. (and if the person wanted to get his bulk cycle and his cutter in one shot, than he'd really be up a creek if caught.)
    So in reality, we'd be looking at a few year's in prison for personal use despite what the courts think constitutes personal use. (if an X dealer, or LSD, or crack dealer had 780 units, they wouldnt even consider listening to allegations of it NOT being for sale.) I keep hearing about child molestors getting out in 2 years and then molesting more kids when he gets out. So essentially our society believes its perfectly acceptable to molest as many children as you want as long as it doesnt help you build muscle. Talk about BASS-ACKWARDS.

4. Its going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Think about it. Who are you going to vote for that's going to change things? Either way you go your right to choice is f*cked one way or another. Your right to own a gun, your right to your own body, your right to your own mind...no matter what party is in office someone's always got to have a piece of your individual freedom in the name of saving the children.

We're in the minority here - a good portion of Americans have no interest in bodybuilding and believe everything they see on TV. They're perfectly content lapping up whatever slop they're spoonfed by the media and government. They work their 9-5's, eat at McDonalds and watch sports on TV (which are being ruined by steroids, after all).

And these are the folks going to the polls, electing the people who can protect them and their children from these evil molecules that are destroying society. Its not corrupt politicians robbing them blind, squandering their tax dollars and bankrupting the country, slicing away more of the constitution with every passing year - its the steroids. Its the weed, the DRUGS that are the pernicious evil that's a threat to the American way.

Meanwhile, they'll happily pound down their lipitor, wellbuterin, lunesta, or whatever other laundry list of prescription meds they're on to keep them happy, healthy, and a productive part of the American workforce.

Its getting to be pretty ****ed up if you ask me...

BV

5. I loved this country. I can't wait to leave...
    I think it brilliant we retard the brightest and strongest humans. Go USA!!!
    Hey, the only theing our past proves is we'll nuke you to win. You don't have to be strong or smart to be capable of doing that. Let's continue to cut off our eyes, ears, and minds to the world. Soon we'll be identicle to the forces we look to police. So if we can't win by reason, let's just be the brute in the dark alley looking to jack another group of Americans. We are destined to dismantle ourselves. Our Forefathers would encourage us.

I'll be in tahiti...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

6. Angry

Looking at AAS like rec drugs is beyond moronic.
    "Uh, oh, what do we have here? 100 winny tabs? this is enough to get a hundred druggies high on steroids! Open and shut case Johnson! We just prevented 100 murders from roid rage! Book em Dan-O!"

7. Looking at AAS like rec drugs is beyond moronic.
    "Uh, oh, what do we have here? 100 winny tabs? this is enough to get a hundred druggies high on steroids! Open and shut case Johnson! We just prevented 100 murders from roid rage! Book em Dan-O!"
    Sadly, that's how most people view it.

BV

8. Who's going to be the one (athlete, MD., poiltician, movie star etc..) with any level of media clout to set the clueless straight. So far, the only one has been Canseco and Bond's might somewhere down the road. However, I think it might take someone with a greater appeal. Perhaps a reporter for a non-right wing bound news outlet. I understand speaking the truth in this matter is not the hip thing to do and will take huge balls. Someone who decides to make a crusade to stop the hysteria.

9. attempts have been made (brian gumble on HBO) but they're ignored. adolf hitler once said "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it".

10. Quote Originally Posted by SD1959
    Who's going to be the one (athlete, MD., poiltician, movie star etc..) with any level of media clout to set the clueless straight. So far, the only one has been Canseco and Bond's might somewhere down the road. However, I think it might take someone with a greater appeal. Perhaps a reporter for a non-right wing bound news outlet. I understand speaking the truth in this matter is not the hip thing to do and will take huge balls. Someone who decides to make a crusade to stop the hysteria.

I vote for Arnold to speak up...you have former athlete,"movie star", and now politician all rolled into one. I'm surprised nobody has even brought him into the spot light regarding AAS or anything like that....

11. I vote for Arnold to speak up...you have former athlete,"movie star", and now politician all rolled into one. I'm surprised nobody has even brought him into the spot light regarding AAS or anything like that....
    I was going to say the same thing. I dont think Arnold would do it though, it would definitely mess up his political career. He openly admits to using steroids in the past, and when asked about the FDA cracking down on the supplement industry (before the first PH ban), he said he didnt think it was right. But still, if he were to come out with the truth everyone would think he was crazy. Including most of the fat, worthless politicians currently trying to throw us all in jail for wanting to maximize our potential.

He should though. Come out, set everyone straight. Say '**** It!' to politics and then make Predator 3 and Conan:Crown of Iron. Then he can retire and Ill be happy

BV

BV

12. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    attempts have been made (brian gumble on HBO) but they're ignored. adolf hitler once said "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it".
    He also said "It is a good thing for a leader that the masses do not think." This is very true. It's easier to lull the average American into whatever the government wants. Then while they're happy being sheep, those of us who do speak up and give a dissenting voice are silenced and labeled as "evil" or a "bad person". I'm sorry, but if personal responsibility and the desire to make my own choices free of the government's control makes me a bad person, then I guess I'll just have to deal with being a bad person. The government deserves a good . We're grown adults, it's not your job to baby us and protect us from ourselves. The better the government understood that, the better off we'd be. Of course, that's wishful thinking from me so...

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    He should though. Come out, set everyone straight. Say '**** It!' to politics and then make Predator 3 and Conan:Crown of Iron. Then he can retire and Ill be happy
    IF he made P3 or a new Conan, it would be sad indeed. He looks old in T3. He was a lot cooler in earlier movies.

14. i do remember arnold saying about the new policies to the effect of "i've yet to see anything the government does to be effective."

15. Beelze... O/T but where do I sign up for HONDA ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i do remember arnold saying about the new policies to the effect of "i've yet to see anything the government does to be effective."

16. all's ya gotta do is change your title to 'i support HONDA' or something to that effect. use your best judgement. after that, you're in for life.

17. B - I hated on Nate in the Anna Benson thread. Check it out!
    Let me know if meets your approval.

18. I forgot about Real Sports. Hell, even Armen Katayan admitted he was WRONG about the facts of aas use. Problem is there was no follow-up. Arnold? Unfortunately while he's still in politics it seems unlikely.

19. Arnold knows that people are allready skeptical of him for his prior AAS use and because of his involvement in the supp industry (wich alot of dumb ass's think of as one in the same as AAS use), and any pro AAS talk from him would not only be met with a HUGE grain of salt, but would also be used as ammunition by his political enemies to make him look worse. He's allready made his choice. He's even encouraged getting AAS out of bodybuilding alltogether (wich is totally unreasonable.) He's been following along with the "steroids are bad for you" bandwagon since before he even decided to run for governor. He's basically allready "one of THEM".

He cant and wont save us.

20. wow.....gay

21. this is bad indeed-
    I am curious though I read above the penalties for the orals but what about the liquids of test cyp?
    If I got busted with 4 amps of test Cyp that were 200mg/ml what kind of punishment are we lookin at?
    are they regulating prohormones the same way??

22. Almost a million people dead per year from tobacco and alcohol, and this is what they think needs to have tougher penalities on it. Incredible!

23. Quote Originally Posted by jeep
    this is bad indeed-
    I am curious though I read above the penalties for the orals but what about the liquids of test cyp?
    If I got busted with 4 amps of test Cyp that were 200mg/ml what kind of punishment are we lookin at?
    are they regulating prohormones the same way??

For injectables (and probably liquid orals from UG sources as well) the new standard is 1cc (ml) = 1 unit. And 1 cap or tab = 1 unit. And yes that goes for any prohormone that was added to the list last year. Stupid Jerk-face legislator's.

24. wow...this is ridiculous. all of those trillions of dollars supporting the US gov't and htey can't even determine how steriods are used.

25. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    wow...this is ridiculous. all of those trillions of dollars supporting the US gov't and htey can't even determine how steriods are used.
    Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they do know, and that's the point. Turn everyone into a dealer and start locking people up for longer as a response to all the recent publicity.

26. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Maybe they don't care. Or maybe they do know, and that's the point. Turn everyone into a dealer and start locking people up for longer as a response to all the recent publicity.

I just want to see what happens when all the cops out there using start getting busted.

h19

27. glad to see they are cracking down on meatheads

28. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    I just want to see what happens when all the cops out there using start getting busted.

h19
    I seriously doubt you'll see many getting busted. When I was a kid the cop across the street from me was my best source for drugs, and he was a detective.

29. Yep. The 'Blue Wall of Silence.'

30. Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Yep. The 'Blue Wall of Silence.'
    The Blue Syringe of Silence here though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1207 :: The BluePrint Power Hour PLUS Changes In The
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 03:23 PM
  2. Hormonal changes in the body causing stretch marks?
    By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 01:46 AM
  3. Prohormone scene & changes in the industry
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 11:05 PM
  4. Changes in the mirror but not on the scale
    By Im Pretty Big in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:18 PM
  5. Are There Any Lawyers or Law Students in the house