Bruce Kneller arrested! - AnabolicMinds.com

Bruce Kneller arrested!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

2. Senior Member

Which company is Kneller affiliated to currently? Last I heard, he was tied up with Gaspari ALRI's L.Rea.
  3. Board Sponsor

Guns + unmarked pills = jail Damn he was just on AM on Thursday or soemthing... Also It would be incredibly stupid to have real steroids, unless they were samples from china. Rick Collins is PAID!!!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Best of luck to him.
  5. Board Sponsor

Smells bad, kinda like a rat was in the cake mix....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I never liked nor got along with that guy.
    We had some pissing match PM's on another board. He is just a paranoid nut, imo.
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Which company is Kneller affiliated to currently? Last I heard, he was tied up with Gaspari ALRI's L.Rea.
    I'm pretty sure Gaspari only.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Damn that sucks, granted controversial hate to see another one drop. Just more scrutiny for us now (online community).
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner

You think there is any possiblity the pills are prosteroids? I can't imagine they have had time to have a lab test them this quickly.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Board Sponsor

I think they were research chems from china, or other countries, he says openly on BB.com on the fit show he tests and travels to find new compounds. Also I agree with BPF a rat always gives one up. I know this sounds ghetto, but STOP SNITCHIN !!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Sounds like a witch-hunt to me.
  12. :::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::

Best of luck to him... As far as the rat, I hope he gets what needs to come to him.
  13. Board Sponsor

This is why Author L. Rea and ALRI got completely out of the prohormone business back in Oct. of '05.

Maybe people will start to understand now...
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    I'm pretty sure Gaspari only.
    No, he also designed Promagnon-25 put out by that front company in New York (which supposedly isn't affiliated with Gaspari).
  15. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Quote Originally Posted by hrtguy
    This is why Author L. Rea and ALRI got completely out of the prohormone business back in Oct. of '05.

Maybe people will start to understand now...
    Interesting.

Did you mean prosteroids?

If so are you saying prosteroids could get a person arrested?

CROWLER
  16. Board Sponsor

Well truthfully if one possesed M1t right now for oral consumption and they were busted, it would be a classIII so maybe he had his past formulas in his house... And some of the newer prosteroids, are how close to banned ones? So this grey area is kinda scary, and the rat thing seems kinda of crazy, esp since the washington post, and the supposed Austrailian bust... gets me thinking ( I know conspiracy, but its kinda of close after that Austrailian bust, and Mexico bust, I know they have to travel in certain circles...)
  17. Board Sponsor

mms://wm.world.mii-streaming.net/media/whdh/windowsmedia/news_articles/l060221_steroid.wmv
  18. Elite Member

YIKES! I'm sure this will get plead down but life isn't going to be good for BK. This will also no doubt draw more unwanted attention.
  19. Board Sponsor

I'm not sure they even knew what the compound was.

I don't think anyone needs to be concerned if they have a bottle of a compound that is not on the schedule III list, however if you are at Bruce Kneller's and you get busted with guns and thousands of unidentified capsules, don't expect the government to make assumptions in his favor.
  20. Board Sponsor

I don't think anyone needs to be concerned if they have a bottle of a compound that is not on the schedule III list, however if you are at Bruce Kneller's and you get busted with guns and thousands of unidentified capsules, don't expect the government to make assumptions in his favor.
    Agreed
  21. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    mms://wm.world.mii-streaming.net/media/whdh/windowsmedia/news_articles/l060221_steroid.wmv

So he was running a business called "Red Star Chemicals?" Interesting. Google gave me nothing. Maybe it's a Chinese company.
  22. New Member

Wow he was just on here talking about HD-50 and how they should be getting the test results back soon on the new batches!
  23. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Do you think sellers for prosteroids could be in trouble? The selling of prosteroids hits close to home for me.

BTW I see your name is in green may I ask what board sponsor you own/work at?

Thanks

CROWLER
  24. Board Sponsor

Crowler,
    I work with ALRI who is no longer on the board.

Do sellers of prohormones/prosteroids need to be worried? Well, considering that even if you are selling something that is not on the scheduled list look at what has happened to others. Balco may be an extreme case, but the government can always pull the conspiracy card.

Bottom line, even if what you are doing is technically legal (or gray at best), if the feds have it in for you - look out!

Author was smart enought to see the this and figured it wasn't worth the risk.

The good news is that I believe there will be a lot of research in areas of sports supplementation that are non-hormonal that will be quite effective. Necessity will drive more research and that is always a good thing.
  25. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that Alri wasn't on the board anymore.

CROWLER
  26. Board Sponsor

Watch our for the new Herbal from ALRI/AX in the near future.
  27. Elite Member

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO14671/

Steroid 'Guru' arraigned on drug and firearm charges

CANTON -- A multi-agency investigation yielded the seizure of more than 100,000 suspected steroid pills from a man who is called the "Steroid Guru" for his numerous writings on the topic.

Bruce Kneller, 37, of 735 Randolph Street in Canton, was arraigned Tuesday morning in Stoughton District court on drug distribution and weapons charges.

The investigation was a joint venture by the U.S. Postal Inspectors, Massachusetts state police, the FDA and the Canton police department.

Kneller's writings on the benefits of performance-enhancing substancea are widely available via the Internet.

Investigators allege Kneller was making the pills himself and then distributing them.
  28. Board Sponsor

LOL, forget that he works for supplement companies... that have grey area supps. What is this United States of Anarchy coming to?
  29. Senior Member

I have this visual of watching "Cops" and seeing the episode of Bruce getting busted peddling gear and guns at his local high school.

I wish him the best, hope it works out. I've always liked Bruce, just cause he's entertainley ripped on people on various forums and generally stirred the pot with his claims and accusations and I get the feeling he's made more than a few enemies in his industry.
  30. Elite Member

http://video.necn.com/global/video/W...layerVersion=7

This video has a fuller description of the government's case. Apparently there was a tip in 2004 which lead to a multi-agency sting operation where allegedly cash was mailed to a confederate in California and BK mailed steroids. The newscaster says all the charges are misdemeanors but the scheme as outlined involves the use of the mails AND intrstate transport, money laundering and no doubt tax evasion. These are a raft of federal charges.
  31. Advanced Member

Bruce Kneller arrested!

Ohh NOOOS ! Bruce Kneller aka RSOC Arrested on Steroid and Firearms Charge

Worst kept secret finally reaches feds... thats right folks, the man behind Red Star Labs... or not? ****ing federali...

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO14671/
    http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/loc...052091821.html <-- video

CANTON -- A multi-agency investigation yielded the seizure of more than 100,000 suspected steroid pills from a man who is called the "Steroid Guru" for his numerous writings on the topic.

Bruce Kneller, 37, of 735 Randolph Street in Canton, was arraigned Tuesday morning in Stoughton District court on drug distribution and weapons charges.

The investigation was a joint venture by the U.S. Postal Inspectors, Massachusetts state police, the FDA and the Canton police department.
    Kneller's writings on the benefits of performance-enhancing substancea are widely available via the Internet.

Investigators allege Kneller was making the pills himself and then distributing them.

For those of you who dont know BK is well known in the supplement/prohormone scene. He works closely with Gaspari and has designed (more like looked up) a number of prohormones like Halodrol-50. Most of us thought he was a legit player until now. I guess the easy money was just too tempting. In case you didnt know, Red Star is an up and coming UG Lab....

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showt...hp?t=134240398
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  32. Board Sponsor

now thats smart
    Why would you do such a thing, being the "steroid Guru" Fed time carries at least 85% of time is served...
  33. Pax

Well, I think what alot of you fail to realize is that they either already have, or are going, to be tracking and investigating everywhere, even online, that he has posted, including this forum. Everyone needs to be very conscious of what they say on this board and remember that what you say may someday be used against you in some for or fashion. I highly advise using a disclaimer to make sure that everyone in the community knows that when you are post, you are truly posting in jest, and that nothing you say is meant to be, nor should be, construed as truthful.

Just my $0.02.
  34. Board Sponsor

Pax i really hate your avy, but this is true... And damn crowler you opened my eyes about how stupid people can be...
  35. Registered User

Always saden's me to here one of our own go down, just more tax dollars wasted.
  36. Registered User

I just came on to post the same thing. I just heard it on the news. Kneller lived about 10min. away from me. To think I had such a reliable source so close to home...

This really sucks. I hope the 100000+ "steroid pills" were all legal/grey area. As controversial as he may be, BK definitely brought another perspective.
  37. Advanced Member

Ya, his loss (if he gets locked up) is a hit to the supplement/prohormone/AAS scene. He contributed a lot to various forums. He was very helpful via PM and stuff too. One less educated poster on these subjects. First PA now BK... greed is the root of all evil. PA's case was much different, this looks bad for BK.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  38. Registered User

I saw this on the local news earlier. Bruce lives about 10min. from me. I wonder if he is a member at my gym (would be the closest one to him).

This really sucks, and will no doubt bring some unwanted attention here. Fortunately, I have never used anything illegal
  39. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I just came on to post the same thing. I just heard it on the news. Kneller lived about 10min. away from me. To think I had such a reliable source so close to home...

This really sucks. I hope the 100000+ "steroid pills" were all legal/grey area. As controversial as he may be, BK definitely brought another perspective.
    I agree he brought a another perspective, hope all works out for him! F**k th estupid feds and there war against the evil of all evils, "steroids"... Concentrate on other illegal drugs killing people, and cause much crime, and hey how about our guys over in Iraq dodging IED's!!!!
  40. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    In case you didnt know, Red Star is an up and coming UG Lab....
    Not quite, been around for years apparently.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bruce Kneller pleads guilty
    By slow-mun in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 05:16 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:43 PM
  3. Saw Tears of the Sun with Bruce Willis....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 02:13 PM