Armed militants angered by a cartoon

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Armed militants angered by a cartoon

GAZA CITY — Armed militants angered by a cartoon drawing of the Prophet Muhammad published in European newspapers surrounded EU offices in Gaza on Thursday and threatened to kidnap foreigners as outrage over the caricatures spread across the Islamic world. More than 300 students demonstrated in Pakistan, chanting "Death to France!" and "Death to Denmark!" — two of the countries where newspapers published the drawings. Other protests were held in Syria and Lebanon, while officials in Afghanistan, Iran and Indonesia condemned the publication. In Paris, the daily France Soir fired its managing editor after it ran the caricatures Wednesday.
    A Jordanian newspaper took the bold step of running some of the drawings, saying it wanted to show its readers how offensive the cartoons were, although its editor also said he did not want "to promote such blasphemy." In an editorial, it also urged the world's Muslims to "be reasonable."
    Foreign journalists, diplomats and aid workers began leaving Gaza as gunmen there threatened to kidnap citizens of France, Norway, Denmark and Germany unless those governments apologize for the cartoon.
    Gunmen in the West Bank city of Nablus entered four hotels to search for foreigners to abduct and warned their owners not to host guests from several European countries. Gunmen said they were also searching apartments in Nablus for Europeans.

HAHAHA France spent more time and money kissing up to islamists .. look where ignorance now gets them

2. Banned

It is all Bush's fault and the direct result of Imperialist American foreign aggression!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

this is just too stupid for words. reality will always be much funnier & much sadder than fiction could ever hope (not) to be.
    •   

4. Registered User

this is like human funny papers..i would expect something like this from the far side comics....
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Just another example of the measley 1% of Muslims who are wacko sucking all the media attention away from all the good Muslims.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  6. Banned

if only the 99% muslim have the gut to tell that 1% muslim to STFU... that would have taken care of the situation, wouldn't it?
  7. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazzard
    if only the 99% muslim have the gut to tell that 1% muslim to STFU... that would have taken care of the situation, wouldn't it?

8. Registered User

the boy has a point there
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

These people are just hysterical...
  10. Registered User

It is hysterical. It is difficult as hell to find the cartoons they're all up in arms about. I found two and well, I'll give a link to those if any of those people care.

I want the rest though.
  11. Registered User

the one had muhammad in heaven with a bomb saying to someone.."should we tell them we are running out of virgins?"
  12. Registered User

It's more than just 1% of the religion of peace that is running buck wild right now.

Yahoo is reporting that there are protests in Egypt, London, England, Morrocco, Iraq...
  13. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

My tongue was firmly placed against the side of my cheek when I posted about the 1% crap.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    My tongue was firmly placed against the side of my cheek when I posted about the 1% crap.
    I can't tell with your post. I thought you were serious.

Anyhow, I wonder if anybody will get stampeded???
  15. Registered User

well most should be mad about it and protest... but the 1% want to kidnap people
  16. -Dalla Hunga-
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...

These people are fu*king crazy. Im starting to think they're a completley subset of the human race that just cant grasp the reality they live in.

BV
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

they seem to refuse to leave the dark ages. (& want to drag us there too)
  18. Registered User

What's going to be even more sad is when all those countries pucker up once again and kiss these radical's asses. I for one would rather be kidnapped than have no spine.
  19. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by klugman
    I can't tell with your post. I thought you were serious.

Anyhow, I wonder if anybody will get stampeded???
    Sorry, I sometimes forget i'm just typing and you can't see my expression or hear the sarcasm in my voice. LOL
  20. -Dalla Hunga-

What's going to be even more sad is when all those countries pucker up once again and kiss these radical's asses. I for one would rather be kidnapped than have no spine.
    And I would rather wipe them off the planet that allow anyone to be kidnapped
  21. Registered User

Religion sure is a powerful tool. It seems like a good idea when you can convice a murder or rapist that if he is born again god will forgive him. ****ty when some lunatics interpret it as ok to cut the heads off of innocent people.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by satchmo23
    Exactly...they're born and bred ignorant and militant in these crazy countries, so I cant blame the peoplmals over there too much (yeah, I know...I just made a word up )....But, what truly sickens me is exactly what you just highlighted...the fact that the people in charge of the most powerful nations on the planet bend over backward to appease a bunch of *******s who are literally trying to bring us back to the dark-ages...and WHY do our leaders do this?!?!
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Exactly...they're born and bred ignorant and militant in these crazy countries, so I cant blame the peoplmals over there too much (yeah, I know...I just made a word up )....But, what truly sickens me is exactly what you just highlighted...the fact that the people in charge of the most powerful nations on the planet bend over backward to appease a bunch of *******s who are literally trying to bring us back to the dark-ages...and WHY do our leaders do this?!?!
    They do it for the same reason all leaders have allowed aggressors to do what they pleased throughout history... They're cowards, spineless cowards.

They would rather live in fear and trepidation than risk dying with honor. Every once in a while someone will get a pair and print something like those articles but they're kinda like that loud mouth at the bar who runs their mouth but when you threaten to smack em in the teeth they tuck tail and run instead of backing up what they said. The only time these guys will put up a fight is when they have no choice and then all the sudden they're America's best friend again.
  24. Gold Member

I would like to see the cartoon. I've looked for it, but pages will not come up. Protesting something you don't agree with is fine. Kidnapping Innocent civilians should only bring them swift death from a well placed shot.
  25. -Dalla Hunga-

Its pathetic - these militant asshol*s have had millenia to catch up with modern society. Its one of the freaking 'cradles of human civilization' for christ's sake! They've been here longer than all of us!

And still they'd rather live in **** and fear than just respect others and get on with their business. Im not saying they have to be American - just stop hating everyone who isnt a damn muslim extreemist.

They've had enough time to get their heads out of their collective asses.

BV
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Its pathetic - these militant asshol*s have had millenia to catch up with modern society. Its one of the freaking 'cradles of human civilization' for christ's sake! They've been here longer than all of us!
    so true. call me a "americas the best" kind of person if you wish, but it's not too amazing to me that of all the "cradles of human civilization" (explained well in guns germs and steel) america made it out as powerful as it did, blowing others away. all this said.... america is going to lose it and is sllighty already losing it (IMO), if they keep being "pussies".
  27. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    thats horrible....makes me wonder how people actually think that those people "aren't so bad".....i know as christians, they do not have the most peachy of all history either....but muslims....yeah....i think they take the cake
  29. Registered User

LOL, the reason we're all a bunch of pussies is because relicide (I made it up) is supposedly unjustifiable. Is it fair to wipe out a whole slew of people because their interpretations of their religion cause them to be a bunch of dark age wanna live in fanatics?

Well, maybe. It worked for the branch davidians. It could probably work for crazy muslims too.

There's no "good" way to solve the problem. By the way, I did find all 12 cartoons and I'm just saying to myself "So this is what these dumbasses are upset about? If only I could go back in time ..."

http://www.courrierinternational.com...venance=europe

Warning, the captions are in Danish and to make it even worse, the Danish is translated to French. The cartoons are hilarious but aren't even anything to be upset about. I think these idiots just want a holy war.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

LOL...the violence is escalating. Wow... I hate to laugh at this, but, there is only one way to make an idealist moron wake up. You beat him over the head with reality until his eyes are crossed.
  31. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    LOL...the violence is escalating. Wow... I hate to laugh at this, but, there is only one way to make an idealist moron wake up. You beat him over the head with reality until his eyes are crossed.
    LOL, like this?

I think nuclear weapons are better.
  32. -Dalla Hunga-

I really think the only way to stop these people is to kill them.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.

continuing to wreck the sad planet...
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11164199/
  34. -Dalla Hunga-

Beyond that, they are very upset that the cartoons appeared to link the prophet to terrorism. They believe that the West is labeling all Arabs as terrorists after 9/11.
    And they're doing a great job at changing that with their insane display of behavior OVER A FREAKING CARTOON!

Honestly, maybe the people who printed those cartoons should just apologize and get it over with. Think about it - if you said something to a stranger, no matter how innocent, and he took some kind of rabid offence to it - I'd apologize just because I offended the guy's sensibilities (no matter how absurd). By acting like a bunch of pre-neanderthalithic animals the muslim extreemists aren't doing themselves any good...but if somebody gets hurt or killed when all the Dutch government has to do is say a simply "sorry" - well that's pretty lame too.

BV
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

And they're doing a great job at changing that with their insane display of behavior OVER A FREAKING CARTOON!
    Didn't help when a large portion of the middle eastern muslim were dancing in teh streets, chanting and handing out candy as soon as they heard the news of 9/11.

I say to them, keep it coming. I'd rather know the truth so I don't feel so bad when something awful happens....
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

but if somebody gets hurt or killed when all the Dutch government has to do is say a simply "sorry" - well that's pretty lame too.

BV
    The Dutch government shouldn't have to say anything, they're not responsible for it.

Can you imagine how things would be if the tables were turned?

*Theoretical Breaking News!*
    Arabs run debasing cartoons about westernized christians; christians riot, burn down hotels / embassy's, and chant death to the middle east by the millions. Christians swear violence against muslims over the cartoons if the governments of those countries do not apologize for private organizations thiking they had some sort of freedom of speech.

Yeah...
  37. Banned

....They've had enough time to get their heads out of their collective asses....
    what? and wake up to the reality that their corrupt tyrants, oppressive religion, crazy ayatollahs are the REAL cause of all their misery, backwardation, and degradation??
  38. -Dalla Hunga-

The Dutch government shouldn't have to say anything, they're not responsible for it.

Can you imagine how things would be if the tables were turned?

*Theoretical Breaking News!*
    Arabs run debasing cartoons about westernized christians; christians riot, burn down hotels / embassy's, and chant death to the middle east by the millions. Christians swear violence against muslims over the cartoons if the governments of those countries do not apologize for private organizations thiking they had some sort of freedom of speech.

Yeah...
    Yeah, you've got a point there...the crazier they get the less tolerance the world will have for them. I guess I'd rather give a little in the name of a peaceful outcome, but with these manical zealots it seems that any act of kindness is taken for weakness.

I'd just hate to see an innocent person die at the hands of these maggots - the violence seems to be escalating you know its only a matter of time until they kidnap someone.

BV
  39. Gold Member

And now deaths have occured. Terrorists must be stopped at all costs. http://my.earthlink.net/article/int?...0206-215848763
  40. Registered User

this bothers me.. they all rally around because of a cartoon that insults their religion.. but why dont they when their own people insult their religion by suicide bombing.. chopping off reporters heads.. etc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 09:07 AM
  2. arms followed by chest, back, delts etc
    By zinghigh89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 12:25 PM
  3. Step By Step Keto Diet Plan!
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:46 PM