about N2KTS!!

mathew34

Awards
Early morning you wake to a new day. The sun has not yet raised, as the cold hard steal calls your name.

Like a warrior preparing for battle, the mental preparation has begun!

Deep within, the desire burns! You feel the NEED…the NEED TO KILL THAT SH*T! You know you will need energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your battle and the right combination of compounds to deliver consistent mind-blowing power.

You need N2KTS!

N2KTS gives you the bloodthirsty, murderous, barbaric ability to smash the steal, killing everything in your path with crazy, long lasting energy and sick muscle engorging pumps. N2KTS could easily be the most intense battle formula ever created!

N2KTS brings you to a whole new level of intensity with immortal focus and energy. The pumps and vascularity from N2KTS are out of control.

You can feel its intensity burning through your skin!

When you feel the NEED...the NEED TO KILL THAT SH*T, You need N2KTS!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
how many scoops do you like to go??

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a little bit of n2amp mixed in with n2kts makes for a very impressive combo I have heard

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I usually just do one scoop.....two scoops if i'm hurting

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went 4 scoops once and my workout was fkin crazy! Lol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think i'd be able to work out. Kinda makes me think of the day I used 5 pills of GAKIC and 1MR. I had to leave the gym because I felt sick and jittery.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh1t dude! I used 3 scoops one time and that was fukin crazy...couldn't imagine 4 :shocked: