NTBM Changing Servers Again

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, all. I just wanted to give you a heads up that we are once again doing some switching around with servers, so for a couple days, you may run into some errors with the NTBM store and/or forum. If you experience a problem, please feel free to PM one of the reps and we'll do what we can to get you squared away.

Make sure you're clearing your cache and your history. If that doesn't work, then hit us up.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh... i was like wtf!?
the forum was down and site was down... i got skeeered
Haha no doubt.

It was happening to me last night, but apparently I was the only one because I had a thread about it over on NTBM and everyone else was like "nope, it's working." Then sure enough, Nate posted today to inform us all. So now THEY'RE the crazy ones! lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha no doubt.

It was happening to me last night, but apparently I was the only one because I had a thread about it over on NTBM and everyone else was like "nope, it's working." Then sure enough, Nate posted today to inform us all. So now THEY'RE the crazy ones! lol
Yeh bro I guess I was one of the crazy ones....but I STILL have had no problems at NTBM yet over the last couple days

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok.....I spoke too soon. Just went over there and got the "service unavailable" message.

It will all be lined out in another day or 2 I'm sure

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards

unrelated... but i had to post it

i just love how her arms flail like that... ouch

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Any new guys I when the forums will be back up..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everything is working fine for me over there, now. Just makes sure your cache is cleared and that you're going to .com instead of .net and it should be good to go.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Everything is working fine for me over there, now. Just makes sure your cache is cleared and that you're going to .com instead of .net and it should be good to go.
word. i'm in.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I contacted Wilcox when it was down and then ended up talking to him the entire time that it was down. So I knew what was going on :)

I felt very important lol

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brand new dedicated severs shared with no one now... I needed the extra power. Also now botht he forums and store are held on .com too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brand new dedicated severs shared with no one now... I needed the extra power. Also now botht he forums and store are held on .com too.
I have noticed things moving very fast and smooth at NTBM after the switch I must say ;)