transaderm first impressions

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Katana would go well with that stash you have as well as the moustache
    Word.


  2. The Fu-Man-Chu stack? Very nice!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Katana would go well with that stash you have as well as the moustache
    I hope so.. I've always been a fan of the dry lean mass builders (winny, anavar, eq etc..) Only real wet compound I've had was M1T.. and in the future the SD.


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    The Fu-Man-Chu stack? Very nice!
    lulz nice label for a stack.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    I hope so.. I've always been a fan of the dry lean mass builders (winny, anavar, eq etc..) Only real wet compound I've had was M1T.. and in the future the SD.


    lulz nice label for a stack.
    m1t is nuts. SD can actually be pretty dry depending on your diet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    m1t is nuts. SD can actually be pretty dry depending on your diet.
    My bad bro, I kept having, "Phera" in the back of my head while typing that out. Have a future cycle for sometime next year of doing Phera bridged into SD.

  6. Well here it is. I'm actually semi embarrassed about the picture.
    Sorry about the quality cellphone pictures are all I've got at the moment. Makes it really hard to see definition. I'll be trying to get my hands on a real camera next round.

    Also my hairiness makes me not really photogenic...probably why I put off taking pictures. In order to look ripped or big while hairy I have to make big gains.

    I also can't find my measuring tape but when I do I'll post some measurements.

    Considering all the craziness going on with me I'm just happy that I am still putting on some size. I'd estimate about 1/4 inch of growth in my arms. Some growth across my chest and shoulders as well and I'd say I lost about half an inch around my waist.

    Overall very happy.

    This products effects are extremely noticeable. I always tweak the dosage of anything up and down. I guess to find my sweet spot. If I use more then 5 squirts in the am I feel like I'm going go kill people. I would defiantly say it adds elevated focus/concentration And if I skip my second dosage of 3 squirts 5 hours later I notice I'm "coming down" by the end of the day. 8 a day seems to work perfect for me. Since the product is so easy to apply it's easy to do whenever.

    I'm just about half way through my run of transaderm and I'm hoping my results stay constant. I will report back with final review when finished.

    Damn this stuff lasts long.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Well here it is. I'm actually semi embarrassed about the picture.
    Sorry about the quality cellphone pictures are all I've got at the moment. Makes it really hard to see definition. I'll be trying to get my hands on a real camera next round.

    Also my hairiness makes me not really photogenic...probably why I put off taking pictures. In order to look ripped or big while hairy I have to make big gains.

    I also can't find my measuring tape but when I do I'll post some measurements.

    Considering all the craziness going on with me I'm just happy that I am still putting on some size. I'd estimate about 1/4 inch of growth in my arms. Some growth across my chest and shoulders as well and I'd say I lost about half an inch around my waist.

    Overall very happy.

    This products effects are extremely noticeable. I always tweak the dosage of anything up and down. I guess to find my sweet spot. If I use more then 5 squirts in the am I feel like I'm going go kill people. I would defiantly say it adds elevated focus/concentration And if I skip my second dosage of 3 squirts 5 hours later I notice I'm "coming down" by the end of the day. 8 a day seems to work perfect for me. Since the product is so easy to apply it's easy to do whenever.

    I'm just about half way through my run of transaderm and I'm hoping my results stay constant. I will report back with final review when finished.

    Damn this stuff lasts long.
    lookin good man (no homo) Glad you have been happy with it so far. One bottle does indeed last quite a while. It has a great cost:dosage ratio. You get a lot for your money with it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize
    My bad bro, I kept having, "Phera" in the back of my head while typing that out. Have a future cycle for sometime next year of doing Phera bridged into SD.
    I wish I had some Phera....oh I wish!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wish I had some Phera....oh I wish!!
    lulz.. I had to stock up on it. Wish it was readily available too.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wish I had some Phera....oh I wish!!
    Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    lulz.. I had to stock up on it. Wish it was readily available too.
    Finally order two bottles of Transaderm.....

    I've got 3 bottles of phera. And no you can't have any
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wish I had some Phera....oh I wish!!
    Ehh we got so many other goodies to choose from my man

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Finally order two bottles of Transaderm.....

    I've got 3 bottles of phera. And no you can't have any
    lol I only have 1 unopened bottle

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ehh we got so many other goodies to choose from my man
    lulz anything comparable to phera?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast

    Ehh we got so many other goodies to choose from my man
    I agree man. There is, I just wish I had some Phera too!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize View Post
    lulz anything comparable to phera?
    Try Dieselbolan v2.0, it's Max LMG and DMZ, closest I've tried to Phera. Great gains indeed!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Try Dieselbolan v2.0, it's Max LMG and DMZ, closest I've tried to Phera. Great gains indeed!
    Awesome, will make sure to do some research on it. Thanks for your input, bro!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Try Dieselbolan v2.0, it's Max LMG and DMZ, closest I've tried to Phera. Great gains indeed!
    This ^^^^^

    SJ

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

    Try Dieselbolan v2.0, it's Max LMG and DMZ, closest I've tried to Phera. Great gains indeed!
    Diesel is great for mass for sure!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Yeah that's what I hear with Diesel... I really wanna run that next time.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yeah that's what I hear with Diesel... I really wanna run that next time.
    Diesel + Transaderm = Awesome Gains Cycle!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

    Diesel + Transaderm = Awesome Gains Cycle!
    I certainly hope so! That may be my next cycle!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in