transaderm first impressions

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro! I wish I had more cash right now. I would pick up a couple more if I did ;)
Yea. I had too. If anything I'm gonna save these and sell them for some serious $$ down the road ;)

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
that's a mighty fine lookin stash
Thank you, sir. That's not including my D-AA, Serm, Lean Xtreme, Clen, and all my on~post cycle meds I have stashed in my cupboard. :D

Last thing (for now) that's missing is a bottle of Katana ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
haha, that guy is straight up gangsta. I wouldn't mess with him...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, sir. That's not including my D-AA, Serm, Lean Xtreme, Clen, and all my on~post cycle meds I have stashed in my cupboard. :D

Last thing (for now) that's missing is a bottle of Katana ;)
Katana would go well with that stash you have as well as the moustache :cool:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Fu-Man-Chu stack? Very nice!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I hope so.. I've always been a fan of the dry lean mass builders (winny, anavar, eq etc..) Only real wet compound I've had was M1T.. and in the future the SD.

lulz nice label for a stack.
m1t is nuts. SD can actually be pretty dry depending on your diet.

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
m1t is nuts. SD can actually be pretty dry depending on your diet.
My bad bro, I kept having, "Phera" in the back of my head while typing that out. Have a future cycle for sometime next year of doing Phera bridged into SD.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Well here it is. I'm actually semi embarrassed about the picture.
Sorry about the quality cellphone pictures are all I've got at the moment. Makes it really hard to see definition. I'll be trying to get my hands on a real camera next round.

Also my hairiness makes me not really photogenic...probably why I put off taking pictures. In order to look ripped or big while hairy I have to make big gains.

I also can't find my measuring tape but when I do I'll post some measurements.

Considering all the craziness going on with me I'm just happy that I am still putting on some size. I'd estimate about 1/4 inch of growth in my arms. Some growth across my chest and shoulders as well and I'd say I lost about half an inch around my waist.

Overall very happy.

This products effects are extremely noticeable. I always tweak the dosage of anything up and down. I guess to find my sweet spot. If I use more then 5 squirts in the am I feel like I'm going go kill people. I would defiantly say it adds elevated focus/concentration And if I skip my second dosage of 3 squirts 5 hours later I notice I'm "coming down" by the end of the day. 8 a day seems to work perfect for me. Since the product is so easy to apply it's easy to do whenever.

I'm just about half way through my run of transaderm and I'm hoping my results stay constant. I will report back with final review when finished.

Damn this stuff lasts long.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well here it is. I'm actually semi embarrassed about the picture.
Sorry about the quality cellphone pictures are all I've got at the moment. Makes it really hard to see definition. I'll be trying to get my hands on a real camera next round.

Also my hairiness makes me not really photogenic...probably why I put off taking pictures. In order to look ripped or big while hairy I have to make big gains.

I also can't find my measuring tape but when I do I'll post some measurements.

Considering all the craziness going on with me I'm just happy that I am still putting on some size. I'd estimate about 1/4 inch of growth in my arms. Some growth across my chest and shoulders as well and I'd say I lost about half an inch around my waist.

Overall very happy.

This products effects are extremely noticeable. I always tweak the dosage of anything up and down. I guess to find my sweet spot. If I use more then 5 squirts in the am I feel like I'm going go kill people. I would defiantly say it adds elevated focus/concentration And if I skip my second dosage of 3 squirts 5 hours later I notice I'm "coming down" by the end of the day. 8 a day seems to work perfect for me. Since the product is so easy to apply it's easy to do whenever.

I'm just about half way through my run of transaderm and I'm hoping my results stay constant. I will report back with final review when finished.

Damn this stuff lasts long.
lookin good man (no homo) Glad you have been happy with it so far. One bottle does indeed last quite a while. It has a great cost:dosage ratio. You get a lot for your money with it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad bro, I kept having, "Phera" in the back of my head while typing that out. Have a future cycle for sometime next year of doing Phera bridged into SD.
I wish I had some Phera....oh I wish!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
Try Dieselbolan v2.0, it's Max LMG and DMZ, closest I've tried to Phera. Great gains indeed!
Awesome, will make sure to do some research on it. Thanks for your input, bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try Dieselbolan v2.0, it's Max LMG and DMZ, closest I've tried to Phera. Great gains indeed!
Diesel is great for mass for sure!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's what I hear with Diesel... I really wanna run that next time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established