N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. This is why it runs out!! You fuggers are stockpiling!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This is why it runs out!! You fuggers are stockpiling!!
    Ha ha ha right. Oh to have the extra cash to burn like these young bucks.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    This is why it runs out!! You fuggers are stockpiling!!
    I can't say I blame them...I plan on doing the same once funds re-supply
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Got get it while we can.....I have enough PH/DS to run cycles for the next 5 years or so....so I have lots of transaderm I need to stock up on

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    Got get it while we can.....I have enough PH/DS to run cycles for the next 5 years or so....so I have lots of transaderm I need to stock up on
    Me too...lol. I think I have 6 bottles of SD, 9 total bottles of EPI, and lots of other stuff so I'm good on those too. Just need to stock up on some Transaderm to have that test base for all them cycles!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Me too...lol. I think I have 6 bottles of SD, 9 total bottles of EPI, and lots of other stuff so I'm good on those too. Just need to stock up on some Transaderm to have that test base for all them cycles!
    Exactly!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Me too...lol. I think I have 6 bottles of SD, 9 total bottles of EPI, and lots of other stuff so I'm good on those too. Just need to stock up on some Transaderm to have that test base for all them cycles!

    wow, you guys got to tell me where you live so when your at work I can rob your house. my stash is not that big, only enough for 3-4 cycles at best, only enough transderm for 2 cycles.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Me too...lol. I think I have 6 bottles of SD, 9 total bottles of EPI, and lots of other stuff so I'm good on those too. Just need to stock up on some Transaderm to have that test base for all them cycles!
    perfect!!

    Attachment 44618
    http://www.**********************//blog/

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This is why it runs out!! You fuggers are stockpiling!!
    Def, well said and true..SJ

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Got get it while we can.....I have enough PH/DS to run cycles for the next 5 years or so....so I have lots of transaderm I need to stock up on
    Bwahahahahahhaaha, agree on this for sure..SJ

    Get your Transaderm now before it goes OOS again..or after I order a few more..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

    Bwahahahahahhaaha, agree on this for sure..SJ

    Get your Transaderm now before it goes OOS again..or after I order a few more..
    I'm ordering some come the end of the week. Hopefully its not gone before then!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. I am with ya, I have OCD when it comes to buying supps. I always wantto make sure my favorite supps are stocked and I have an on-going list of supps I want to buy, of course, Epi-Strong and Transaderm are at the top. And I am always stock piling HcGenerate and Phytoserms too..My next thing is getting my hands on some N2BURN..

    SJ

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I am with ya, I have OCD when it comes to buying supps. I always wantto make sure my favorite supps are stocked and I have an on-going list of supps I want to buy, of course, Epi-Strong and Transaderm are at the top. And I am always stock piling HcGenerate and Phytoserms too..My next thing is getting my hands on some N2BURN..

    SJ
    Early indications are that N2-Burn is crazy good... you could fry an egg on me...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Early indications are that N2-Burn is crazy good... you could fry an egg on me...
    Yah, everything I have read about N2Burn is that it is a phenomanol product. All of the logs and reviews I have read have bene positive. lots of good clean energy, great focus, and no crashing are just some of the positives i have read. Same goes for teh Transaderm, I have heard nothing but positive reviews, ie, quick drying, 60 serving bottles, libido boost, great send of well being, etc and the list goes on. And we all know Epi-Strong kicks A*s so I dont even have to go there..Anyway, take care and good luck with the N2Burn Weaver..

    SJ

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yah, everything I have read about N2Burn is that it is a phenomanol product. All of the logs and reviews I have read have bene positive. lots of good clean energy, great focus, and no crashing are just some of the positives i have read. Same goes for teh Transaderm, I have heard nothing but positive reviews, ie, quick drying, 60 serving bottles, libido boost, great send of well being, etc and the list goes on. And we all know Epi-Strong kicks A*s so I dont even have to go there..Anyway, take care and good luck with the N2Burn Weaver..

    SJ
    The one possible caveat is the fact that it is so damn strong!! Seems to just eat fat, I'm starting to look fuggin spooky....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The one possible caveat is the fact that it is so damn strong!! Seems to just eat fat, I'm starting to look fuggin spooky....
    yeah, your right dreamweaver..
    Attachment 44889
    http://www.**********************//blog/

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mathew34 View Post
    Yah that can happen from time to time lol
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The one possible caveat is the fact that it is so damn strong!! Seems to just eat fat, I'm starting to look fuggin spooky....
    Damn, I like the sound of that. Oh well, so much for discipline. I am breaking out the CC to buy a bottle right now..LOL..She is going to kill me when she finds out..

    SJ

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

    Damn, I like the sound of that. Oh well, so much for discipline. I am breaking out the CC to buy a bottle right now..LOL..She is going to kill me when she finds out..

    SJ
    Remember....its much easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. Just picked up two more bottles....OH YEAH

  21. Can I get some of the fine people in here to weigh in on the topic below?

    Topical DHEA Question

    Most of what has been said inside that thread has me puzzled as it contrasts with a lot of feedback. I just want to see some differentiating view points.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Can I get some of the fine people in here to weigh in on the topic below?

    Topical DHEA Question

    Most of what has been said inside that thread has me puzzled as it contrasts with a lot of feedback. I just want to see some differentiating view points.
    I've noticed that thread, and while there are a lot of good points being made, they are being made about DHEA in general, and oral DHEA at that. Transaderm and Dermacrine are topical DHEA and that is not all. There are other ingredients in there to help mitigate any estrogen sides someone may have from it. No matter how many studies get put up, they are studies on DHEA and not Transaderm or Dermacrine. Real world results show that people have had great success with both products. People have been using Dermacrine for years. Try and find logs and reviews with people claiming gyno from it. What you will find is people loving the effects
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    I've noticed that thread, and while there are a lot of good points being made, they are being made about DHEA in general, and oral DHEA at that. Transaderm and Dermacrine are topical DHEA and that is not all. There are other ingredients in there to help mitigate any estrogen sides someone may have from it. No matter how many studies get put up, they are studies on DHEA and not Transaderm or Dermacrine. Real world results show that people have had great success with both products. People have been using Dermacrine for years. Try and find logs and reviews with people claiming gyno from it. What you will find is people loving the effects
    And I'll be loggin it very soon. I'm very skeptical on both sides of the equation. I don't believe dosing a serm would be even smart on a pct of this unless your doing what oufinny is and doing double dose for twice as long.
    I'm ordering an AI and keeping all my estrogen clearing minerals in stock. Also, ordering a Serm. But that's for my epi strong cycle later.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I've noticed that thread, and while there are a lot of good points being made, they are being made about DHEA in general, and oral DHEA at that. Transaderm and Dermacrine are topical DHEA and that is not all. There are other ingredients in there to help mitigate any estrogen sides someone may have from it. No matter how many studies get put up, they are studies on DHEA and not Transaderm or Dermacrine. Real world results show that people have had great success with both products. People have been using Dermacrine for years. Try and find logs and reviews with people claiming gyno from it. What you will find is people loving the effects
    Well said!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    And I'll be loggin it very soon. I'm very skeptical on both sides of the equation. I don't believe dosing a serm would be even smart on a pct of this unless your doing what oufinny is and doing double dose for twice as long.
    I'm ordering an AI and keeping all my estrogen clearing minerals in stock. Also, ordering a Serm. But that's for my epi strong cycle later.
    If you add an AI to Transaderm, you definitely have nothing to worry about
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    And I'll be loggin it very soon. I'm very skeptical on both sides of the equation. I don't believe dosing a serm would be even smart on a pct of this unless your doing what oufinny is and doing double dose for twice as long.
    I'm ordering an AI and keeping all my estrogen clearing minerals in stock. Also, ordering a Serm. But that's for my epi strong cycle later.

    Matt:

    Why don't you run the EPI and Trans at the same time? They make a great complimenting pair. I am starting my EPI/Trans cycle as soon as my Trans arrives.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Matt:

    Why don't you run the EPI and Trans at the same time? They make a great complimenting pair. I am starting my EPI/Trans cycle as soon as my Trans arrives.

    Running a sponsored log for NTBM. But it should be okay. Starting it as soon as my care box comes from home in Hawaii. ; )
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Running a sponsored log for NTBM. But it should be okay. Starting it as soon as my care box comes from home in Hawaii. ; )
    Its your call bro. If you want to run EPI with it, go right ahead and run it also right there in your log
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Matt:

    Why don't you run the EPI and Trans at the same time? They make a great complimenting pair. I am starting my EPI/Trans cycle as soon as my Trans arrives.
    That is definately a great and effective cycle right there. This is what I will be doing sometime next year but will prob be adding in KV2. I have stocked up on the Transaderm and will run it for all of my cycles as my test base. Good luck with your cycle..SJ

  30. Hey everyone. This product is once again out of stock, This is like the third or fourth time since it came out this summer. If you are even remotely interested in this product, I would suggest to get your hands on it as soon as it gets back in stock. this product moves very fast and if you have an upcoming Prohormone/Designer stack dont put it off or you might find yourself without it.

    I have not used the new Transaderm yet, other then trying it once to see how it compared to teh old Dermacrine. I have ran the old dermacrine with great results. You can run teh transaderm solo, as part of a natty stack or along side your favorite prohormone/designer as a test base. Keep your eyes out for its return..

    SJ
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in