N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about a pm once transderm becomes available? Checking everyday and seeing a big red out of stock is depressing. Im gonna go and sit in my corner now.

There is a limited supply available now at NTBM. I dont know how long it will last though, because I think its only around 50 bottles or so

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am starting a transaderm-formastanzol stack on wednesday. What would be a good way to use it? I was thinking 5 pumps trans on shoulders and traps in the AM and 5 pumps forma on chest and stomach AM and PM. cycle will be thirty days followed by a "PCT"

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting a transaderm-formastanzol stack on wednesday. What would be a good way to use it? I was thinking 5 pumps trans on shoulders and traps in the AM and 5 pumps forma on chest and stomach AM and PM. cycle will be thirty days followed by a "PCT"
That would be a great combo, and thats exactly how I would dose it. Your good to go bro ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run it more than 30 days bro. At least 6 weeks

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I still cant beleive how many times the transaderm and sold out. Its crazy, the last time it went OOS like a lightning bolt. If you guys have been thinking of buying this, keep checking the store and when you see it, get it, or you chance being SOL again until it comes back. I was SOL this time, I waiting a day to long and now like the rest of you, I am sitting back waiting and kicking myself in the tail..LOve me some Transaderm..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run it more than 30 days bro. At least 6 weeks
Yeh I missed that part, but I agree. Go at least 6 weeks on Transaderm. At 5 pumps you can go 8 weeks in one bottle if you choose to ;)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
great thread here, i'm gonna be running AX Mass FX with DAA powder and considering throwing in Transaderm to complete the stack...what do you guys think? any input, sides of any sort? thanks fellas.

can't wait to get this started! thanks in advance for feedback.

DA6

Awards
I have 2 bottles of Transaderm I'm going to run...I also have some Endosurge, DAA, and Triazole sitting on the side too, would adding them in be a good idea or would it be best to run solo and save for PCT?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the most part I would save the boosters for PCT after Transaderm. If you have an AI you can use that along with the Transaderm ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the most part I would save the boosters for PCT after Transaderm. If you have an AI you can use that along with the Transaderm ;)
I like an AI in PCT too though... if only has the one bottle he might want to start it late in the cycle and run it into his PCT..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still cant beleive how many times the transaderm and sold out. Its crazy, the last time it went OOS like a lightning bolt. If you guys have been thinking of buying this, keep checking the store and when you see it, get it, or you chance being SOL again until it comes back. I was SOL this time, I waiting a day to long and now like the rest of you, I am sitting back waiting and kicking myself in the tail..LOve me some Transaderm..SJ
You really are a SuppJunkie..... :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like an AI in PCT too though... if only has the one bottle he might want to start it late in the cycle and run it into his PCT..
Yeh that is a good idea as well

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just use some DAA for pct. and maybe 4 pumps of forma total 2am 2pm

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
great thread here, i'm gonna be running AX Mass FX with DAA powder and considering throwing in Transaderm to complete the stack...what do you guys think? any input, sides of any sort? thanks fellas.

can't wait to get this started! thanks in advance for feedback.
an AI like forma stanzol would really be nice with all the T boosters.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be ideal combination!
Yah with DAA I would definitely go with forma if I was not cycling otherwise I would use the forma on cycle, maybe a different AI in PCT with the DAA and something like HCGenerate.. then use Bridge which would be a good follow up to either scenario... Should be thinking long term when we supplement.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I kno earlier guys were mentioning that they wanted some transaderm but everyone was sold out I believe. Well with a lot of searching I found a legit distributor who I bought transaderm from Tuesday and it arrived today. I kno I'm not allowed to post sources and I would hate to alienate the guys at N2BM so I'd your interested PM me and I'll shoot you the link.

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Started using Transaderm for the first time a few days ago with my cycle, feel like a 16 year old again!! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started using Transaderm for the first time a few days ago with my cycle, feel like a 16 year old again!! :)

For sure bro! Transaderm makes me feel great....even on cycle!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure bro! Transaderm makes me feel great....even on cycle!
Yah don't want to feel too young in the libido department me...it's tough enough being oversexed as it is but me at 16!! fug!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah don't want to feel too young in the libido department me...it's tough enough being oversexed as it is but me at 16!! fug!!
The only bad part for me on transaderm is the fact that my wife can't keep up with my libido increase...lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only bad part for me on transaderm is the fact that my wife can't keep up with my libido increase...lol
Yah that is a problem for me with normal circumstances, when I take a test booster the problem just gets worse... it gets so bad it's difficult to work...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I can't wait to get on the stack of HCgen, DAA, Bridge and phyto and some other goodies in a week or two... Talk about libido!!!!!!!!

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Any idea when the Transaderm will be back in stock?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I can't wait to get on the stack of HCgen, DAA, Bridge and phyto and some other goodies in a week or two... Talk about libido!!!!!!!!
You're going to need a Harem...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dude I am doing about the same in about 3 weeks when I enter PCT!! HCGenerate, DAA, Phyto, and Phyto for me!!:sgrin:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when the Transaderm will be back in stock?
No. I just checked today and its still OOS. The best thing you can do is just check it every day and as soon its its back, dont hesitate, buy it right there and then, Thats what I do. This stuff has prob sold out at least 10 times since it came out this past summer. It is a pheonominal product to say the leasty, so many uses for it, solo, natty stack, PH test base, etc..

SJ

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
No. I just checked today and its still OOS. The best thing you can do is just check it every day and as soon its its back, dont hesitate, buy it right there and then, Thats what I do. This stuff has prob sold out at least 10 times since it came out this past summer. It is a pheonominal product to say the leasty, so many uses for it, solo, natty stack, PH test base, etc..

SJ
There are retailers with some left in stock, small time places but with some searching they can be discovered ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transaderm is back in stock!!....and still 25% off throughthe 30th with "givethanks25" :D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am over two weeks into using my transaderm-formastanzol stack. (5 pumps trans am, 5 pumps forma am and pm) So far I have alot more motivation, aggression and energy. libido is up. no sides. dries almost immediately. great workouts. I even bought another bottle of each to stack with androlean(probably in march). What would be the difference in shut down and PCT requirements for 4 weeks vs 6 weeks vs 8 weeks? I have some AI sports post cycle support (trans-resveratrol, icarrin, quercetin, piperine), vida-test (shilajit, ashwaganda, lj100, zinc, d3) and I might get some DAA (lit-up)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am over two weeks into using my transaderm-formastanzol stack. (5 pumps trans am, 5 pumps forma am and pm) So far I have alot more motivation, aggression and energy. libido is up. no sides. dries almost immediately. great workouts. I even bought another bottle of each to stack with androlean(probably in march). What would be the difference in shut down and PCT requirements for 4 weeks vs 6 weeks vs 8 weeks? I have some AI sports post cycle support (trans-resveratrol, icarrin, quercetin, piperine), vida-test (shilajit, ashwaganda, lj100, zinc, d3) and I might get some DAA (lit-up)
That is a nice stack there bud. I've heard the Formastanozol and Transaderm combo is awesome. There won't be much difference in suppression at 4,6, or 8 weeks. And the OTC stack you have listed would work great for it ;)

mathew34

Awards
Stock with transederm now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. before it will out of stock again.. LOL!! november 30th is coming... we can still get 25% off!!!!!!!!!! hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mathew34

Awards
only a few days left to the huge thanks giving day sale guys .. givethanks25 takes 25% off any order in the store!! LETS KILL THAT S***!!!

mathew34

Awards
Hurry now guys.. stock up your favorites.. few days more to get 25% off of any order from NTBM!!!

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Excited for my transaderm to get here! Thinking about logging it

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Defenitly going to log, looks like it was shipped today, so looks like friday i will be starting it up.

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Do most people stick to the recommended dose? Also, i think i might throw in 2 caps of erase every day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do most people stick to the recommended dose? Also, i think i might throw in 2 caps of erase every day
Most start with recommended dose, but may end up increasing. I'm on Transaderm right now in my 6th week of it. I started at 5 pumps but I'm up to 7 pumps right now. Higher doses may need a mild AI to help mitigate estrogen side effects.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 5 a day while on cycle. If you do any more than that then I'd definitely recommend tossing in an AI (from what I hear forma + transaderm are pretty solid). Not knocking erase; just heard good things about using those other two together.

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I already have Erase on hand so i might start the cycle with that, if funds allow i will be ordering some forma. Can't wait to get on this stuff, i just got back to my routine after a week of laziness and bad nutrition with the family for thanksgiving, so my lifts and physique have suffered accordingly, down a couple pounds of muscle, lifts are down a rep or two each, my goal will to be beat all of my PR's and get back to 225 @ 10% BF i will be bulking.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. I already have Erase on hand so i might start the cycle with that, if funds allow i will be ordering some forma. Can't wait to get on this stuff, i just got back to my routine after a week of laziness and bad nutrition with the family for thanksgiving, so my lifts and physique have suffered accordingly, down a couple pounds of muscle, lifts are down a rep or two each, my goal will to be beat all of my PR's and get back to 225 @ 10% BF i will be bulking.
Formastanozol or Erase would go well with Transaderm for sure. It would help keep water retention and bloat down too ;)

GOING4SWELL

GOING4SWELL

Awards
Oh man, the package has been "out for delivery since 7 am this morning, it is now almost 4 pm and the mailman has yet to arrive. He is usually here around noon, if you could see me right now, you would see steam coming out of ears.