N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 16 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    How about a pm once transderm becomes available? Checking everyday and seeing a big red out of stock is depressing. Im gonna go and sit in my corner now.

There is a limited supply available now at NTBM. I dont know how long it will last though, because I think its only around 50 bottles or so
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Nope still says out of stock
    •   

3. I am starting a transaderm-formastanzol stack on wednesday. What would be a good way to use it? I was thinking 5 pumps trans on shoulders and traps in the AM and 5 pumps forma on chest and stomach AM and PM. cycle will be thirty days followed by a "PCT"

4. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Nope still says out of stock
    Must have missed it...it was in stock. There is another shipment on the way.

5. Quote Originally Posted by determination
    I am starting a transaderm-formastanzol stack on wednesday. What would be a good way to use it? I was thinking 5 pumps trans on shoulders and traps in the AM and 5 pumps forma on chest and stomach AM and PM. cycle will be thirty days followed by a "PCT"
    That would be a great combo, and thats exactly how I would dose it. Your good to go bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    •   

6. I would run it more than 30 days bro. At least 6 weeks

7. I still cant beleive how many times the transaderm and sold out. Its crazy, the last time it went OOS like a lightning bolt. If you guys have been thinking of buying this, keep checking the store and when you see it, get it, or you chance being SOL again until it comes back. I was SOL this time, I waiting a day to long and now like the rest of you, I am sitting back waiting and kicking myself in the tail..LOve me some Transaderm..SJ

8. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    I would run it more than 30 days bro. At least 6 weeks
    Yeh I missed that part, but I agree. Go at least 6 weeks on Transaderm. At 5 pumps you can go 8 weeks in one bottle if you choose to
    Recoverbro Elite

9. great thread here, i'm gonna be running AX Mass FX with DAA powder and considering throwing in Transaderm to complete the stack...what do you guys think? any input, sides of any sort? thanks fellas.

can't wait to get this started! thanks in advance for feedback.

10. I have 2 bottles of Transaderm I'm going to run...I also have some Endosurge, DAA, and Triazole sitting on the side too, would adding them in be a good idea or would it be best to run solo and save for PCT?

11. For the most part I would save the boosters for PCT after Transaderm. If you have an AI you can use that along with the Transaderm
    Recoverbro Elite

12. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    For the most part I would save the boosters for PCT after Transaderm. If you have an AI you can use that along with the Transaderm
    I like an AI in PCT too though... if only has the one bottle he might want to start it late in the cycle and run it into his PCT..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

13. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I still cant beleive how many times the transaderm and sold out. Its crazy, the last time it went OOS like a lightning bolt. If you guys have been thinking of buying this, keep checking the store and when you see it, get it, or you chance being SOL again until it comes back. I was SOL this time, I waiting a day to long and now like the rest of you, I am sitting back waiting and kicking myself in the tail..LOve me some Transaderm..SJ
    You really are a SuppJunkie.....

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I like an AI in PCT too though... if only has the one bottle he might want to start it late in the cycle and run it into his PCT..
    Yeh that is a good idea as well
    Recoverbro Elite

15. Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I am starting a transaderm-formastanzol stack on wednesday. What would be a good way to use it? I was thinking 5 pumps trans on shoulders and traps in the AM and 5 pumps forma on chest and stomach AM and PM. cycle will be thirty days followed by a "PCT"
    just use some DAA for pct. and maybe 4 pumps of forma total 2am 2pm

16. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    great thread here, i'm gonna be running AX Mass FX with DAA powder and considering throwing in Transaderm to complete the stack...what do you guys think? any input, sides of any sort? thanks fellas.

can't wait to get this started! thanks in advance for feedback.
    an AI like forma stanzol would really be nice with all the T boosters.

17. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827

That would be ideal combination
    Recoverbro Elite

18. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827

That would be ideal combination!
    Recoverbro Elite

19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That would be ideal combination!
    Yah with DAA I would definitely go with forma if I was not cycling otherwise I would use the forma on cycle, maybe a different AI in PCT with the DAA and something like HCGenerate.. then use Bridge which would be a good follow up to either scenario... Should be thinking long term when we supplement.

20. I kno earlier guys were mentioning that they wanted some transaderm but everyone was sold out I believe. Well with a lot of searching I found a legit distributor who I bought transaderm from Tuesday and it arrived today. I kno I'm not allowed to post sources and I would hate to alienate the guys at N2BM so I'd your interested PM me and I'll shoot you the link.

21. Started using Transaderm for the first time a few days ago with my cycle, feel like a 16 year old again!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by mdew091 View Post
    Started using Transaderm for the first time a few days ago with my cycle, feel like a 16 year old again!!

For sure bro! Transaderm makes me feel great....even on cycle!
    Recoverbro Elite

23. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    For sure bro! Transaderm makes me feel great....even on cycle!
    Yah don't want to feel too young in the libido department me...it's tough enough being oversexed as it is but me at 16!! fug!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah don't want to feel too young in the libido department me...it's tough enough being oversexed as it is but me at 16!! fug!!
    The only bad part for me on transaderm is the fact that my wife can't keep up with my libido increase...lol
    Recoverbro Elite

25. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    The only bad part for me on transaderm is the fact that my wife can't keep up with my libido increase...lol
    Yah that is a problem for me with normal circumstances, when I take a test booster the problem just gets worse... it gets so bad it's difficult to work...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:30 AM