****'s TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Can I get some of the fine people in here to weigh in on the topic below?

Topical DHEA Question

Most of what has been said inside that thread has me puzzled as it contrasts with a lot of feedback. I just want to see some differentiating view points.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Can I get some of the fine people in here to weigh in on the topic below?

Topical DHEA Question

Most of what has been said inside that thread has me puzzled as it contrasts with a lot of feedback. I just want to see some differentiating view points.
    I've noticed that thread, and while there are a lot of good points being made, they are being made about DHEA in general, and oral DHEA at that. Transaderm and Dermacrine are topical DHEA and that is not all. There are other ingredients in there to help mitigate any estrogen sides someone may have from it. No matter how many studies get put up, they are studies on DHEA and not Transaderm or Dermacrine. Real world results show that people have had great success with both products. People have been using Dermacrine for years. Try and find logs and reviews with people claiming gyno from it. What you will find is people loving the effects
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

I've noticed that thread, and while there are a lot of good points being made, they are being made about DHEA in general, and oral DHEA at that. Transaderm and Dermacrine are topical DHEA and that is not all. There are other ingredients in there to help mitigate any estrogen sides someone may have from it. No matter how many studies get put up, they are studies on DHEA and not Transaderm or Dermacrine. Real world results show that people have had great success with both products. People have been using Dermacrine for years. Try and find logs and reviews with people claiming gyno from it. What you will find is people loving the effects
    And I'll be loggin it very soon. I'm very skeptical on both sides of the equation. I don't believe dosing a serm would be even smart on a pct of this unless your doing what oufinny is and doing double dose for twice as long.
    I'm ordering an AI and keeping all my estrogen clearing minerals in stock. Also, ordering a Serm. But that's for my epi strong cycle later.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Well said!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

And I'll be loggin it very soon. I'm very skeptical on both sides of the equation. I don't believe dosing a serm would be even smart on a pct of this unless your doing what oufinny is and doing double dose for twice as long.
    I'm ordering an AI and keeping all my estrogen clearing minerals in stock. Also, ordering a Serm. But that's for my epi strong cycle later.
    If you add an AI to Transaderm, you definitely have nothing to worry about
    Recoverbro Elite
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.39%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

Matt:

Why don't you run the EPI and Trans at the same time? They make a great complimenting pair. I am starting my EPI/Trans cycle as soon as my Trans arrives.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Matt:

Why don't you run the EPI and Trans at the same time? They make a great complimenting pair. I am starting my EPI/Trans cycle as soon as my Trans arrives.

Running a sponsored log for ****. But it should be okay. Starting it as soon as my care box comes from home in Hawaii. ; )
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Running a sponsored log for ****. But it should be okay. Starting it as soon as my care box comes from home in Hawaii. ; )
    Its your call bro. If you want to run EPI with it, go right ahead and run it also right there in your log
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Matt:

That is definately a great and effective cycle right there. This is what I will be doing sometime next year but will prob be adding in KV2. I have stocked up on the Transaderm and will run it for all of my cycles as my test base. Good luck with your cycle..SJ
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

Hey everyone. This product is once again out of stock, This is like the third or fourth time since it came out this summer. If you are even remotely interested in this product, I would suggest to get your hands on it as soon as it gets back in stock. this product moves very fast and if you have an upcoming Prohormone/Designer stack dont put it off or you might find yourself without it.

I have not used the new Transaderm yet, other then trying it once to see how it compared to teh old Dermacrine. I have ran the old dermacrine with great results. You can run teh transaderm solo, as part of a natty stack or along side your favorite prohormone/designer as a test base. Keep your eyes out for its return..

SJ
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Hey everyone. This product is once again out of stock, This is like the third or fourth time since it came out this summer. If you are even remotely interested in this product, I would suggest to get your hands on it as soon as it gets back in stock. this product moves very fast and if you have an upcoming Prohormone/Designer stack dont put it off or you might find yourself without it.

I have not used the new Transaderm yet, other then trying it once to see how it compared to teh old Dermacrine. I have ran the old dermacrine with great results. You can run teh transaderm solo, as part of a natty stack or along side your favorite prohormone/designer as a test base. Keep your eyes out for its return..

SJ

It has become a very high demand product for sure. Luckily it doesnt stay out of stock very long. I'm sure it will return very soon
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

It has become a very high demand product for sure. Luckily it doesnt stay out of stock very long. I'm sure it will return very soon
    Is it almost here yet?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Bummer I was really looking forward to grabbing another bottle! Would take my count up to 5
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    Bummer I was really looking forward to grabbing another bottle! Would take my count up to 5
    Hopefully wont be too much longer. I'm wanting another bottle too
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

Lol Yeah I would like to add some more to my stash too. Never know how long it'll be around for.
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Lol Yeah I would like to add some more to my stash too. Never know how long it'll be around for.
    I began doing that as well. Just like you said, you never know, espeically with what is going on around us today. Thats why if people were smart, they would be taking advanatage of MrSupps Bodo right now, as well as stocking up on the Transaderm. I dont think the FDA has ever been a fan of transdermal supps, so I am def not going to be caught off guard. Stock up on it all boys thats what I say, just leave me a couple bottles..LOL
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie

I began doing that as well. Just like you said, you never know, espeically with what is going on around us today. Thats why if people were smart, they would be taking advanatage of MrSupps Bodo right now, as well as stocking up on the Transaderm. I dont think the FDA has ever been a fan of transdermal supps, so I am def not going to be caught off guard. Stock up on it all boys thats what I say, just leave me a couple bottles..LOL
    Yeh I've created a great stash of PHs, but just need to stock up on the great transdermals like Transaderm and Formastanozol
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeh I've created a great stash of PHs, but just need to stock up on the great transdermals like Transaderm and Formastanozol
    I don't stock up to much... I find that there is always something new coming on the market and am afraid I won't use what I have... you only really do 2 maybe 3 cycles of PH's a year...
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I don't stock up to much... I find that there is always something new coming on the market and am afraid I won't use what I have... you only really do 2 maybe 3 cycles of PH's a year...
    Yeah but when you dose like I do.......
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.9%

How about a pm once transderm becomes available? Checking everyday and seeing a big red out of stock is depressing. Im gonna go and sit in my corner now.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    How about a pm once transderm becomes available? Checking everyday and seeing a big red out of stock is depressing. Im gonna go and sit in my corner now.

There is a limited supply available now at ****. I dont know how long it will last though, because I think its only around 50 bottles or so
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.9%

Nope still says out of stock
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.84%

I am starting a transaderm-formastanzol stack on wednesday. What would be a good way to use it? I was thinking 5 pumps trans on shoulders and traps in the AM and 5 pumps forma on chest and stomach AM and PM. cycle will be thirty days followed by a "PCT"
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.99%

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Nope still says out of stock
    Must have missed it...it was in stock. There is another shipment on the way.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by determination
    I am starting a transaderm-formastanzol stack on wednesday. What would be a good way to use it? I was thinking 5 pumps trans on shoulders and traps in the AM and 5 pumps forma on chest and stomach AM and PM. cycle will be thirty days followed by a "PCT"
    That would be a great combo, and thats exactly how I would dose it. Your good to go bro
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

I would run it more than 30 days bro. At least 6 weeks
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%

I still cant beleive how many times the transaderm and sold out. Its crazy, the last time it went OOS like a lightning bolt. If you guys have been thinking of buying this, keep checking the store and when you see it, get it, or you chance being SOL again until it comes back. I was SOL this time, I waiting a day to long and now like the rest of you, I am sitting back waiting and kicking myself in the tail..LOve me some Transaderm..SJ
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast
    I would run it more than 30 days bro. At least 6 weeks
    Yeh I missed that part, but I agree. Go at least 6 weeks on Transaderm. At 5 pumps you can go 8 weeks in one bottle if you choose to
    Recoverbro Elite
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

great thread here, i'm gonna be running AX Mass FX with DAA powder and considering throwing in Transaderm to complete the stack...what do you guys think? any input, sides of any sort? thanks fellas.

can't wait to get this started! thanks in advance for feedback.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.75%

I have 2 bottles of Transaderm I'm going to run...I also have some Endosurge, DAA, and Triazole sitting on the side too, would adding them in be a good idea or would it be best to run solo and save for PCT?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

For the most part I would save the boosters for PCT after Transaderm. If you have an AI you can use that along with the Transaderm
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

For the most part I would save the boosters for PCT after Transaderm. If you have an AI you can use that along with the Transaderm
    I like an AI in PCT too though... if only has the one bottle he might want to start it late in the cycle and run it into his PCT..
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I still cant beleive how many times the transaderm and sold out. Its crazy, the last time it went OOS like a lightning bolt. If you guys have been thinking of buying this, keep checking the store and when you see it, get it, or you chance being SOL again until it comes back. I was SOL this time, I waiting a day to long and now like the rest of you, I am sitting back waiting and kicking myself in the tail..LOve me some Transaderm..SJ
    You really are a SuppJunkie.....
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I like an AI in PCT too though... if only has the one bottle he might want to start it late in the cycle and run it into his PCT..
    Yeh that is a good idea as well
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    just use some DAA for pct. and maybe 4 pumps of forma total 2am 2pm
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    great thread here, i'm gonna be running AX Mass FX with DAA powder and considering throwing in Transaderm to complete the stack...what do you guys think? any input, sides of any sort? thanks fellas.

can't wait to get this started! thanks in advance for feedback.
    an AI like forma stanzol would really be nice with all the T boosters.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827

That would be ideal combination
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.34%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827

That would be ideal combination!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

That would be ideal combination!
    Yah with DAA I would definitely go with forma if I was not cycling otherwise I would use the forma on cycle, maybe a different AI in PCT with the DAA and something like HCGenerate.. then use Bridge which would be a good follow up to either scenario... Should be thinking long term when we supplement.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%

I kno earlier guys were mentioning that they wanted some transaderm but everyone was sold out I believe. Well with a lot of searching I found a legit distributor who I bought transaderm from Tuesday and it arrived today. I kno I'm not allowed to post sources and I would hate to alienate the guys at **** so I'd your interested PM me and I'll shoot you the link.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:30 AM