N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Transaderm is a must if you are on TRT. Man now that I think about it, the times I have taken a dose of Trans, my hunger was pretty insane.
    doing my own thang!

2. I have my first doese of transaderm today and yes ,it does dry fast!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    I have my first doese of transaderm today and yes ,it does dry fast!!!!
    Hell yeh!! Sh1t is incredible in that respect!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

4. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Transaderm is a must if you are on TRT. Man now that I think about it, the times I have taken a dose of Trans, my hunger was pretty insane.
    Now I like this. Anythingto increase hunger is a good thing for guys looking to pack on some size, and those not wanting to, could always use some Forged Burner..SJ

5. Forma and Trans dry unbelievably fast. Best carrier out there hands down.

6. Yeah I liked how long the trans lasted and the appetite increases I saw....looking forward to trying out some forma here...think i'm gonna start up tomorrow. First time trying it out.

7. We are GIVING 5 bottles of Transaderm away for logs guys! Get in this thread if you are interested!

Come Party with NTBM! RS-Transaderm Logging Opportunities!
    Recoverbro Elite

8. I am in this please pick me
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    you bet, i highly recommend it to every man on trt!!!! your body doesn't make as much dhea when on trt, and if you are on trt you are probably in the age catagory where your dhea level is going to be low to start with....not only the dhea, but the preg also, imo-transaderm should be in every arsonal when you are on trt!!!! not just saying this as a rep-i truely believe in transaderm!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nicely said !!,

10. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid 2009 View Post
    Very nicely said !!,

thanks!!! i am a real believer in this product.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I am in this please pick me
    very nice promo, 5 bottles of transaderm to be given away to some lucky loggers!!!!

12. whats up guys.......havent posted in 2 weeks but my 4 week mark was yesterday

Ive leveled off at 172lbs ....I havent changed anything as far as eating. everything is still the same....that was the same as last week so i dont see go up anymore?

My strength is way on bi's tri's and back and a fair amount on legs. Chest is up but i just cant go heavy on bench....dumb's are a different story. i just feel Hard and jacked when im at the gym./

Just starting yesterday ive started with 3 pumps of the derm at mid day and 5 pumps at 6pm ED.....and i up'ed the Tbol to 1.25ml twice a day.

im wondering if i should just stop the Tbol?

I take support supps ED....along with either NO Explode or Flash for a pre workout....and I take postal for post drink.

dang id like to stay on the derm forever...LOL!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    whats up guys.......havent posted in 2 weeks but my 4 week mark was yesterday

Ive leveled off at 172lbs ....I havent changed anything as far as eating. everything is still the same....that was the same as last week so i dont see go up anymore?

My strength is way on bi's tri's and back and a fair amount on legs. Chest is up but i just cant go heavy on bench....dumb's are a different story. i just feel Hard and jacked when im at the gym./

Just starting yesterday ive started with 3 pumps of the derm at mid day and 5 pumps at 6pm ED.....and i up'ed the Tbol to 1.25ml twice a day.

im wondering if i should just stop the Tbol?

I take support supps ED....along with either NO Explode or Flash for a pre workout....and I take postal for post drink.

dang id like to stay on the derm forever...LOL!

derm forever....sound like a nice tat!!!!

14. lol..yeah i hear ya!....

well being at 47 next month....im wondering if i need to be on TRT idk

15. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    lol..yeah i hear ya!....well being at 47 next month....im wondering if i need to be on TRT idk
    it doesn't hurt to get tested....trt has been a game breaker for me!!!!

16. What's the benefit on putting this on your balls?

17. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    What's the benefit on putting this on your balls?
    you get a greater conversion rate to DHT.

18. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob

you get a greater conversion rate to DHT.
    Got it! Then I will do 2 pumps on each shoulder and1 on my balls, thank you sir.!

19. I will say this though, I keep some old school dermacine around for this. Transaderm on the nuts isn't the greatest feeling :\

I use transaderm on my chest and use 1 pump of dermacrine on the testicles...feels much more pleasant

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    it doesn't hurt to get tested....trt has been a game breaker for me!!!!
    I need to get tested myself. I've had a few factors that lead me to believe my test levels aren't near as high as they used to be....that and I'm getting much closer to 40! If and when I end up on TRT, Transaderm is sure to become a staple of mine
    Recoverbro Elite

21. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I need to get tested myself. I've had a few factors that lead me to believe my test levels aren't near as high as they used to be....that and I'm getting much closer to 40! If and when I end up on TRT, Transaderm is sure to become a staple of mine
    I would make sure you take a month or so off of test boosting supps to allow your levels to get back to normal (or below normal if that's the case)

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

I would make sure you take a month or so off of test boosting supps to allow your levels to get back to normal (or below normal if that's the case)
    Yes that's the plan. After my mild PCT from my SARMS run, I plan to be running nothing but the staples for a couple months. Its during that time that I'm getting some bloods done that will decide a lot of things before a summer cycle
    Recoverbro Elite

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    i agree, if you go to a legit doc your test will have to be really low to be put on trt.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i agree, if you go to a legit doc your test will have to be really low to be put on trt.
    At any rate....there is a good chance I will be on test this summer whether prescribed or not...
    Recoverbro Elite

25. once off any type of booster or supps....wont a person just feel like drag ass? tired!.....not have any umfff! to get into the gym and get on it!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster
    once off any type of booster or supps....wont a person just feel like drag ass? tired!.....not have any umfff! to get into the gym and get on it!!
    I hope not....but its not supplement free, just nothing hormonal

I will be on nothing but BCAA, protein, multi, preworkout, fish oil, need2slin, and LCLT
    Recoverbro Elite

27. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes that's the plan. After my mild PCT from my SARMS run, I plan to be running nothing but the staples for a couple months. Its during that time that I'm getting some bloods done that will decide a lot of things before a summer cycle
    Yea when I move back home in August and get a full time job there I will be getting a FULL blood panel test. I'm probably gonna be pretty low seeing I'll be off my summer shred cycle lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

28. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    At any rate....there is a good chance I will be on test this summer whether prescribed or not...
    either way ......add transaderm to it!!!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    either way ......add transaderm to it!!!!!!
    Haha....no doubt!
    Recoverbro Elite

30. I am looking forward to trying Transaderm. So much I started a log. Breaking Dermis and Transcending expectation with RS-Transaderm by NTBM. !!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:30 AM