N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mdew091
    I didn't realize how much transaderm increased my appetite, untill I stopped using it. Holy crap my appetite just died, the stuff really works.
    Yeh, that is due to the increased anabolism in your body from the Transaderm. Not a bad thing if bulking is your goal
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mdew091 View Post
    I didn't realize how much transaderm increased my appetite, untill I stopped using it. Holy crap my appetite just died, the stuff really works.
    same thing right here!!! for sure i stock 5 bottles every week of trans!!
    •   
       


  3. you guys are transaholics.....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    you guys are transaholics.....

    You have not been drinking the juice then lol
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success


  5. I got a bottle of PP turinabol LV......will it go well with the trans? im just trying to figure out a good stack to starting Monday.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    I got a bottle of PP turinabol LV......will it go well with the trans? im just trying to figure out a good stack to starting Monday.

    Yes...Transaderm stacks well with any PH/DS cycle as a test base
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. will it cause major surpression where i will need a major PCT?...

    im not a newbi at this.....just been about a year or more since ive done a good cycle and need some refresher tips.


    some post up a good cycle for me with the trans, forma and the PP tbol ive got.....surely dont run them all at the same time? after some reading..maybe save the forma for help with the PCT?



    what will i need for PCt? i usually went with PP's pct stack but i know there are some other choices out there now.


    if i should post up a new thread let me know..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster
    will it cause major surpression where i will need a major PCT?...

    im not a newbi at this.....just been about a year or more since ive done a good cycle and need some refresher tips.

    some post up a good cycle for me with the trans, forma and the PP tbol ive got.....surely dont run them all at the same time? after some reading..maybe save the forma for help with the PCT?

    what will i need for PCt? i usually went with PP's pct stack but i know there are some other choices out there now.

    if i should post up a new thread let me know..
    Transaderm itself is not very suppressive, but when ran for over 6 weeks or over recommended dosage, a light PCT (test booster) is recommended.

    If you stack with Turinabol LV it changes things though. That PH does require a decent PCT. You might be able to get by without a SERM, but I would still use one along with a test booster, some DAA, and the Formastanozol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. here's an idea,

    how bout i run the transaderm for the full 8 weeks and the turinabol for 4 weeks and jump on the forma after the 4th week of the Tbol.

    so it would look like,

    TD: week 1-8
    Tbol: week 1-4
    Forma: weeks 5-8
    forma: weeks 8-12


    so continue the forma ....along with the HCG, DAA and a serm if i can find 1 for my post.


    hope im making sense

  10. i guess all you guys are out...for the festivities...LOL


    have a good New year all!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster
    here's an idea,

    how bout i run the transaderm for the full 8 weeks and the turinabol for 4 weeks and jump on the forma after the 4th week of the Tbol.

    so it would look like,

    TD: week 1-8
    Tbol: week 1-4
    Forma: weeks 5-8
    forma: weeks 8-12

    so continue the forma ....along with the HCG, DAA and a serm if i can find 1 for my post.

    hope im making sense
    That would work well bro. The only thing I would do different would be to extend the turinabol to 6 weeks if you can. Other than that it sounds like a great plan
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. hmm....i'll see how i feel after the 4th week. I just wanna run it by your guys to see if the stack will be OK and the derm should keep my manhood working right?.......im gonna try and get away with running this without my live-in girlfriend knowing.....i dont know how but im gonna try....not gonna be easy with the weight gain.. LOL!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster
    hmm....i'll see how i feel after the 4th week. I just wanna run it by your guys to see if the stack will be OK and the derm should keep my manhood working right?.......im gonna try and get away with running this without my live-in girlfriend knowing.....i dont know how but im gonna try....not gonna be easy with the weight gain.. LOL!!!!

    You should be good to go. I never had any libido drop during my last cycle at all while using Transaderm. You may try running the Transaderm at a little higher dose to help a little more also. 7-8 pumps should be fine. I would start at 5 pumps for the first 2-3 weeks, then slowly increase as the cycle goes on up to the 7-8 pumps. That is exactly how I used it, and still got 8 weeks out of my bottle. I think there is even more than 60 servings in there
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. got it...will do!..........ive read the derm/tbol stack is pretty good...and show jack my libido way up.....and my stamina to last forever...LOL!!!!

    the derm did that for me a last year......dude I could go all night...girlfriend loved it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    got it...will do!..........ive read the derm/tbol stack is pretty good...and show jack my libido way up.....and my stamina to last forever...LOL!!!!

    the derm did that for me a last year......dude I could go all night...girlfriend loved it
    Haha, It really jacks the libido up.. That's for sure!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster
    got it...will do!..........ive read the derm/tbol stack is pretty good...and show jack my libido way up.....and my stamina to last forever...LOL!!!!

    the derm did that for me a last year......dude I could go all night...girlfriend loved it
    So you know what to expect....lol

    You should be good to go in that area
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. I got my transaderm and my plan is to take it around the last weekend of the month and do 6 to 8 weeks ,looking at information the only precautions is to supplement with dyvanil at least 240 mg per day(wich is why ,i got a bottle of division 1 to go with it) and some Vitamins and minerals caps and you are set to do it safely and then a regular Pct with a over the counter Ai ,test bosster and supplement Gamma tocopherol wich is the component of TOCO 8 and is all gains!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72
    I got my transaderm and my plan is to take it around the last weekend of the month and do 6 to 8 weeks ,looking at information the only precautions is to supplement with dyvanil at least 240 mg per day(wich is why ,i got a bottle of division 1 to go with it) and some Vitamins and minerals caps and you are set to do it safely and then a regular Pct with a over the counter Ai ,test bosster and supplement Gamma tocopherol wich is the component of TOCO 8 and is all gains!!!
    Sounds like a pretty good plan to me bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. only taking 1ml twice a day of the Turinabol feels like nothing.

    1ml aint ****!....LOL..i barely get a good squirt out of the syringe

    but its only been 5 days.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster
    only taking 1ml twice a day of the Turinabol feels like nothing.

    1ml aint ****!....LOL..i barely get a good squirt out of the syringe

    but its only been 5 days.
    Yeh that stuff takes a while to kick in and is pretty mild
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. yeah!! I guess i'll see what happens after a good 2 weeks...and the trans, good god! each pump is barely a pump at all but i love how it dry so fast!

    i'll weigh myself sat and see. Last week i was 165.5 fully dressed in my gym crap and after all the water i drink during my workout.

    im not a big guy at all but i can hold my own!! and im jacked! lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    yeah!! I guess i'll see what happens after a good 2 weeks...and the trans, good god! each pump is barely a pump at all but i love how it dry so fast!i'll weigh myself sat and see. Last week i was 165.5 fully dressed in my gym crap and after all the water i drink during my workout. im not a big guy at all but i can hold my own!! and im jacked! lol
    those little pumps pack a big punch, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    those little pumps pack a big punch, lol.
    You got that right bro. It is a small amount per dose compared to Dermacrine, but is very powerful and dries ultra quick!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. weighed in today..and was 168lbs 1/4 wearing the same stuff and about the same time as last week So im up 2lbs 3/4
    nothing has changed, maybe eating just a tad more, not drinking as much water as i should. I can tell my strength is up cause i just feel stronger when lifting but other than that feel pretty normal.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
    weighed in today..and was 168lbs 1/4 wearing the same stuff and about the same time as last week So im up 2lbs 3/4
    nothing has changed, maybe eating just a tad more, not drinking as much water as i should. I can tell my strength is up cause i just feel stronger when lifting but other than that feel pretty normal.
    Good to hear! keep the updates coming
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Transaderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp & DAA!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in