N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
[h=2]
N2BM's TRANSADERM is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/h]
Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows the new Transaderm is here. I bought a bottle for myself already and cant wait to buy some more down the road. I am going to be using the new Transaderm as a test base for my next Prohormone/DS stack, which will prob consist of KatanadrolV2, and Helladrol. Might throw some 11 oxo in as a bridge just before starting the PCT. Anyway, my cycle will be eight weeks, and I will run the Transaderm in conjuntion with it. Then when my PCT starts, I will start HcGenerate..

A little bit about Transaderm, and I have to give Milas credit for some of this info right here.

"Transaderm is basically DHEA topical that will convert to other hormones like testosterone, androstendiol, androstenedione, 7-oxo dhea, estrogen, etc. Since there is conversion to estrogen, aromatase inhibitors and estrogen control ingredients are added to block/reduce this action.

It's very mild, but at high enough doses can lead to slight suppression. A natural test booster like HCGenerate would be sufficient to recover from a 6 week run on it. Good for leaning out and putting on 1-2lbs muscle.

Another good use is to prevent or reduce lethargy on cycles. The basic idea is you'd be providing exogenous "testosterone" (from converting from DHEA) to help keep energy levels up. This does not reduce HPTA suppression from cycles, but helps you deal with the sides until you're in PCT.

I would not use it just after PCT as you're still recovering HPTA, and I wouldn't use it just at the end of a cycle. It's best used from the start of a cycle or solo between cycles."

Another popular use for the Transaderm will be for men who are on HRT. They can run a few 8 week cycles of this a year for an additional testosterone boost. Might want to cycle between Transaderm and unleased (help make more free testosterone).

The new Transaderm is priced very well..Also, you get longer use (more applications) out of it and a better carrier. The carrier is supposed to be the same one that is used in Formastanzol, so no more big messages and extremely easy and fast to use. I have used the Forma plenty of times in PCTs and it was so easy to use, dried instantly.

Get it while you can, it wont last long before it sells out..

SJ​

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice!! I'm planning on picking some up pretty soon for my next cycle. I ran the original Dermacrine a few months ago during a SD/EPI bridge and it did wonders for libido and lethargy. I'm looking forward to transaderm with the double amount of servings and better carrier ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
You can run it when you are doing the N2BM natty contest..LOL

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run it when you are doing the N2BM natty contest..LOL

SJ
Unfortunately it looks like I probably am not going to be able to enter. Its just not in the cards for me right now with my current goals and plans

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to grab a bottle of this once this next month's rep pay rolls around!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always eaten to run Dermacrine for 8 weeks, but didn't want to have to buy a couple bottles. With Transaderm I can do that now out of one bottle!! A huge plus!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I've always eaten to run Dermacrine for 8 weeks, but didn't want to have to buy a couple bottles. With Transaderm I can do that now out of one bottle!! A huge plus!!
Rick, you gunna run a bottle solo, or you using it as part of a stack..SJ

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run it solo for a while with some other natty supps.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i orered a few yesterday. id like to see the profile as there is nothing on the website. heres to hoping its as good as dermacrine.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i orered a few yesterday. id like to see the profile as there is nothing on the website. heres to hoping its as good as dermacrine.
same exact profile as dermacrine, just more servings, and what most ppl say is a much better carrier

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I have the bottle here myself. Same thing..I have an upcoming natty cycle starting soon..The cycle is 8 weeks and will consist of, HcGenerate, Phytoserms 347, N2BM DAA, Anebeta, and Supplemental HGH Patches. Now I have been thinking of adding the transaderm into this but I am not sure. I am planning on using it as a test base for my next PH cycle of KatanaV2 and Hells. I guess I will see how long I can hold out..SJ

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know why it's not up at the store.....

DHEA 72mg
7,8 Benzoflavone 36mg
Resveratrol 36mg
Pregnenolone 18mg
Chrysin 9mg

Serving Size: 5 pumps
Servings per container: 60

Here's what the label says buddy.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick, you gunna run a bottle solo, or you using it as part of a stack..SJ
I wont be using it until I start my bulk cycle in late fall that will be Dieselbolan and Transaderm :D

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Don't know why it's not up at the store.....

DHEA 72mg
7,8 Benzoflavone 36mg
Resveratrol 36mg
Pregnenolone 18mg
Chrysin 9mg

Here's what the label says buddy.
thanks bro. i was hoping it was same as derm. i use this stuff(well derm b4 i ran out) daily at half dose. it provides the hormonal support that someone on trt needs that doesnt care for hcg. hcg even in smaller doses gives me exuberant energy leaning towards anxiety so ive been dying for this to get out so i can drop my hcg. mine should hopefully be here tommorow

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bro. i was hoping it was same as derm. i use this stuff(well derm b4 i ran out) daily at half dose. it provides the hormonal support that someone on trt needs that doesnt care for hcg. hcg even in smaller doses gives me exuberant energy leaning towards anxiety so ive been dying for this to get out so i can drop my hcg. mine should hopefully be here tommorow
That's awesome bro.. I hope the transaderm works well for you then. Cause this bottle will last you a long ass time now with the 60 servings!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
RS-Transaderm Write-Up

RS-Transaderm is a topical lotion that heightens male hormone levels resulting in enhanced
performance, a reduction in body fat, and an increase in lean muscle! The best part about RS-
Transaderm is that with each bottle you get an insane 60-day supply of this advanced topical
supplement!

The active ingredients in RS-Transaderm are delivered via an advanced topical delivery system and
are carried directly to the blood stream. This one of a kind delivery system increases the uptake and
efficiency of the ingredients for instantaneous physiological benefits.

Achieve your goals by pushing past plateaus and supporting phenomenal muscular growth when you
supply your body with RS-Transaderm! When you use RS-Transaderm, you supply your body with a large
amount of hormone precursors, which causes your body to have a dramatically increased anabolic and
androgenic capacity. This effect becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling your body with
freaky boulder-breaking power that takes your performance to a whole new level!

What exactly are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

By definition, anabolic means stimulation of growth (aka muscle growth), while androgenic means the
stimulation of male characteristics (i.e. libido, strength, and aggression). Testosterone is an excellent
example of a hormone that encompasses both anabolic & androgenic properties.

In addition to testosterone, there is a wealth of other unknown naturally occurring hormones that have
strong anabolic & androgenic properties. Androstenediol and Androstenedione are two examples of
other hormones that support muscle development, fat loss, and muscular strength. RS-Transaderm
doesn’t simply boost Testosterone, but Androstenediol and Androstenedione as well!

What are the ingredients to RS-Transaderm? And how do they work?

The primary hormone in RS-Transaderm is dehydroepiandrosterone (or DHEA). This is the precursor to
all anabolic/androgenic hormones in the body.

It’s true that DHEA has been available for years and can be found in many supplements, but because RS-
Transaderm is applied topically, DHEA has the potential to become upwards of 20 times more effective
than any oral based products. When DHEA is applied topically, it is then absorbed through the skin
and is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. This is because the skin is extremely
concentrated with steroid-converting enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful
hormones, such as the aforementioned Androstenediol, Androstenedione, and Testosterone. This
makes RS-Transaderm perfect for surpassing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit!

DHEA is not only great for helping build powerful lean muscle, but it’s also useful for burning unwanted
body fat! This is because DHEA is also converted into powerful fat-burning hormones such as 7-oxo-
DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. These are ruthless hormones that possess thermogenic qualities to help
increase the rate of fat loss while you gain pounds of muscle!

When it comes down to it, oral DHEA products simply do not provide the same effects as RS-
Transaderm. The digestive track lacks the steroidogenic enzyme activity that the skin possesses,
resulting in lackluster results when compared to those of the physique changing RS-Transaderm.

The second hormonal ingredient in RS-Transaderm is Pregnenolone. This ingredient was added in a strict
ratio with the DHEA to help balance and control the conversion to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), which
can cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. Those concerned with hair-loss need not worry
as RS-Transaderm won’t cost you your hair-line!

In addition to balancing DHT conversion, Pregnenolone is a powerful neurosteroid which leads to
superior cognitive focus and memory.

Since certain anabolic and androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, RS-Transaderm includes an
anti-estrogen complex consisting of resveratrol, 7,8- Benzoflavone, and Chrysin. These are all natural
plant-based compounds that help block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. In addition,
these ingredients have been proven to have strong fertility stimulating properties which can help boost
sexual desire and stamina!

What type of results can you look forward to with RS-Transaderm?

Within just the first couple of days, the following results should become noticeable:

* Increased feeling of motivation
* Improved focus
* Improved libido and sexual performance

Within 2-3 weeks of usage, users start to notice:

* Enhanced strength
* Increased stamina
* Quicker recovery
* Beast-like appetite
* Improved sleep quality
* A better sense of general well-being

Even without changing your diet or exercise regimen, RS-Transaderm will cause an improvement in
body composition of around 2-3lb loss in fat with around 2-3lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week
period!

As with any muscle building product, the best results are obtained when you combine RS-Transaderm
with high protein diet, heavy weight training, and adequate rest.

How long can I use RS-Transaderm? Do I have to cycle off?

RS-Transaderm supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a dramatic boost
in hormone levels. This means that it can eventually suppress the body’s natural hormone production.

Therefore, we recommend that RS-Transaderm be cycled.

We recommend using RS-Transaderm for 4-8 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between
each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with RS-Transaderm are safe, however, if you choose to go this route, we
recommend you consider post cycle therapy afterwards to ensure quick and full recovery of natural
testosterone production.

Are there any side-effects I should know about?

Aside from the previously mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using RS-
Transaderm within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no pre-existing medical
conditions.

Why should one choose RS-Transaderm over any other pro-hormones?

As stated earlier, RS-Transaderm is far more effective than oral DHEA supplements because of its skin
delivery. When delivering DHEA through the skin, more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones are
converted.

In addition, RS-Transaderm does not stress the liver, prostate, or cholesterol levels like oral methods.
RS-Transaderm will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of
toxic effects. The hormones included RS-Transaderm are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human
body.

Administer lotion every morning after showering. Apply 4-5 pumps worth to the skin. Allow 5 minutes to
dry. For best conversion, apply to shoulders and upper-back. Avoid swimming, bathing, or tanning for at
least 6 hours after application.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
DHEA 72mg
7,8 Benzoflavone 36mg
Resveratrol 36mg
Pregnenolone 18mg
Chrysin 9mg

(Copied from the label)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: rs-transaderm comes in a 60 day supply for 1 bottle

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
Thank you ntbm for bringing this product to the market!
Can't wait to use it... gotta save my pennies though... i look forward to it!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
just ordered two bottles....get it while you can!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have one soon! :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
glad i already have my bottle in hand. will be using it soon enough

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad i already have my bottle in hand. will be using it soon enough
I wont be using mine until my next cycle that don't start until end of Oct, but I am looking forward to it with all the positives I've been hearing about Transaderm! :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Nov 1st I start dieselbolan, m14add, and transaderm.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
OMG this sounds amazing. If you log it, lemme know. :)
Haha. Yeah I will most likely be logging. A handful of people have expressed interest. Going to look like this...

Transaderm 8 weeks
Diesel @ 3 caps per day for 4 weeks
M14add @ 120mg per day for 4 weeks; start on week 3 of diesel

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Yeah I will most likely be logging. A handful of people have expressed interest. Going to look like this...

Transaderm 8 weeks
Sounds like a fun ride! I know you're gonna love the Diesel.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

Transaderm 8 weeks
Sounds like a nice stack dark..I am just waiting for some funds to come in and I will be buying some more..You know, itys very hard being a supplementJunkie, I cant control my spending, LOL..

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Nov 1st I start dieselbolan, m14add, and transaderm.
Awesome man! I'm either doing m14add/pmag bridge or diesel/EPI bridge starting the day before your cycle starts on Halloween...:saevil:

Either way Transaderm will be ran for the entire cycle ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! I'm either doing m14add/pmag bridge or diesel/EPI bridge starting the day before your cycle starts on Halloween...:saevil:

Either way Transaderm will be ran for the entire cycle ;)
I'm waiting till the day after. I want to drink lol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

Transaderm 8 weeks
Im starting my cycle oct 1, recomp mainly, but will use Transderm for 5wks @ 5pumps a day

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im starting my cycle oct 1, recomp mainly, but will use Transderm for 5wks @ 5pumps a day
What is your cycle going to be gymrat?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experimenting with the Transaderm or have any cycle plans with it..Lets here it..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh man. I got some plans coming up
Haha bro, I always enjoy the ride when you are cycling..Bwahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah thats sounds homo.

In all seriousness though, you always manage to put some crazy cycles together and i enjoy reading them..Take care and make sure you put that Transaderm to use..SJ

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know someone who received some transaderm today. Hmmm I wonder whom that could be...:arms:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Is there any room left in transaderm for additional stuff to be added? or would it take OK to having pre-dissolved 'stuff' added?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude my libido is off the charts with this stuff! Fcking loving it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any room left in transaderm for additional stuff to be added? or would it take OK to having pre-dissolved 'stuff' added?
I've heard that there is quite a bit of room in the carrier to add to it and some people have done it. How much and what you can add I don't know.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that there is quite a bit of room in the carrier to add to it and some people have done it. How much and what you can add I don't know.
Interesting. The blanks of the carrier are going to open the door to some fun things :)

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. The blanks of the carrier are going to open the door to some fun things :)
Didn't know the carrier was being made available...when / $$$$

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't know the carrier was being made available...when / $$$$
Unknown as of now. It is in the plans, but not currently in the works quite yet ;)