Limited Run of Epi Strong!

Page 1 of 13 123 ... Last
  1. Limited Run of Epi Strong!


    Looks like we are going to see about 650 bottles of epi strong ran. This will sell out FAST! Nice thing about epi-strong is that it's 15mg pills instead of 10 mg pills. I personally can't wait. Stay tuned!


  2. NICE!

    This is certainly going to go fast guys

  3. Very nice!
    •   
       


  4. epi-strong....oh how i've missed you

  5. I still have a few of these. Any reason why it hasn't been stocked for awhile? It's a great product!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by brhamilton79 View Post
    I still have a few of these. Any reason why it hasn't been stocked for awhile? It's a great product!
    because absence makes the heart grow fonder

  7. Is this going to be on Mr. Supps or **** store? ETA?

  8. august 1st ish. or said to be around than. We'll see

  9. can't wait for this I def want at least one bottle to stash away and to have a part of history as I hear they have gold lettering .

  10. any update on this?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    any update on this?
    It is supposed to coming very soon....rumour is August 8th? That's what I'm hearing anyways. There are only 655 units so they will go fast. I'm getting 3 it looks like myself
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. I heard Aug 8th as well!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I heard Aug 8th as well!
    I heard the same thing.however I heard there is a 5 bottle limit so fellas get ready to make some plans if you want more than 5

  14. Good idea to jump on this
    ACSM-CPT

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I heard the same thing.however I heard there is a 5 bottle limit so fellas get ready to make some plans if you want more than 5
    I wish I could afford 5, but I'm going to have to settle for 3

    Can't wait to get my hands on some more Epi-strong!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I wish I could afford 5, but I'm going to have to settle for 3

    Can't wait to get my hands on some more Epi-strong!!
    3 is still a solid number

  17. I am debating picking some up for myself
    ACSM-CPT

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    I am debating picking some up for myself
    I'd say at least pick up 1 bottle for a rainy day
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I've only ran one PH cycle and it was Epi-Strong bridged into H-drol. The strength gains I had on Epi-Strong were ridiculous. My favorite was a chest day when I hit like 8 sets of incline barbell bench and repped out 275 for a good number (if I wasn't so lazy, I could dig it up in an old log...but, well, I'm lazy lol).

    I'll be looking to pick up at least a bottle or two for the future
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've only ran one PH cycle and it was Epi-Strong bridged into H-drol. The strength gains I had on Epi-Strong were ridiculous. My favorite was a chest day when I hit like 8 sets of incline barbell bench and repped out 275 for a good number (if I wasn't so lazy, I could dig it up in an old log...but, well, I'm lazy lol).

    I'll be looking to pick up at least a bottle or two for the future
    Oh man you hit the nail on the head about the strength on Epi-strong. I maxed out on bench and hit 315 easy on cycle and my PR before that was 265, so yeh strength was incredible for me too.

    Epi-strong is the best Anabolic I've used....hands down
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. how much for a bottle? if its something insane they can stick it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    how much for a bottle? if its something insane they can stick it
    Nothing insane Schwelly.... Normal price of 52.99
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nothing insane Schwelly.... Normal price of 52.99
    in that case i will pick some up :P
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    in that case i will pick some up :P
    Good call bro. I'm picking up 2-3 bottles of it, and yes I still have to pay the same price as everyone else too
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. Awesome. Was needing more epi for my cycle anyway. This wil be ok to take with hardcore formulations epidrol right?

    And why the 15 mg pills, that complicates my cycle

  26. I believe there might be a discount code for this but I'm not 100% sure.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Awesome. Was needing more epi for my cycle anyway. This wil be ok to take with hardcore formulations epidrol right?

    And why the 15 mg pills, that complicates my cycle

    The 15mg pills are perfect for dosing IMO. The sweet spot is 45mg for me, and 3 caps will give you that where with a different clone you would take 4 caps and still end up at 40mg. Your caps go a little further being 15mg rather than 10mg.

    It would be fine to run Epi-strong after your Epidrol runs out. Just keep your cycle to a 6 week maximum
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  28. Awesome. Thanks. I sent you a PM like last week, you may be busy, but any help it appreciated.

    If its only like 52, then I'm sure I'll be picking up a bottle. Supposed to go on sale tomorrow right?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Awesome. Thanks. I sent you a PM like last week, you may be busy, but any help it appreciated.

    If its only like 52, then I'm sure I'll be picking up a bottle. Supposed to go on sale tomorrow right?

    Yes it is supposed to be on sale tomorrow man.

    I'm sorry about your PM. My inbox filled up and I couldnt recieve PMs a couple days ago, so I had to empty it and I may have overlooked yours before I emptied it. If there is still something you have a question on, you can PM me again and I will gladly try to help you out. Sorry about that bro
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  30. Been following all these posts and def probably going to order 1 or 2

  31. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    The 15mg pills are perfect for dosing IMO. The sweet spot is 45mg for me, and 3 caps will give you that where with a different clone you would take 4 caps and still end up at 40mg. Your caps go a little further being 15mg rather than 10mg. It would be fine to run Epi-strong after your Epidrol runs out. Just keep your cycle to a 6 week maximum
    I agree 40mg has solid gains, im sure 45mg will be doo sweet to further push the gains

  32. I like 45 but I have ran higher back in my crazy days
    ACSM-CPT

  33. So from what I'm hearing, tomorrow these are going to be available?? Until they sell out of course. You guys better jump on these quick!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    So from what I'm hearing, tomorrow these are going to be available?? Until they sell out of course. You guys better jump on these quick!
    yep aug 8 is the day.

  35. Someone post a link once they become available?

  36. Is it going to be right at 1201am? If so, I'll hang... I want 4 at least. EPISTRONG IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE PERIOD.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Is it going to be right at 1201am? If so, I'll hang... I want 4 at least. EPISTRONG IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE PERIOD.
    It will be available sometime today. I'm not exactly sure of the time though.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  38. Any word? Been checking all day, nothing up.
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by biggy57 View Post
    Any word? Been checking all day, nothing up.
    I'm about to leave work; just pulled up the webpage and don't see it, yet.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  40. ETA 2-3 Weeks Around August 8th 2011

    thats what the site said....so around the 8th, be patient
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Limited choices-what to eat?
    By freefallermj in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:27 PM
  2. Limited money
    By Doug8796 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. Limited Nolva
    By mark3721 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Log in
Log in