Limited Run of Epi Strong!

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i would always use cycle support for any methyl cycle you run, doesn't matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks....i'd also run a serm in pct no matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks with a quality test booster thrown in week 3 of pct, maybe a cortisol product during pct if you'd like...i also use creatine the whole way through cycle

    if your looking to run the epi-strong at really high doses for 6 weeks, i'd take a look into hcgenerate to take while
    on cycle

    take a look at our products for your pct....we have the most complete list of pct products on the market
    Don't for get the NTBM DAA! 16.99 SHIPPED. Stack's really well with HCGenerate


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Don't for get the NTBM DAA! 16.99 SHIPPED. Stack's really well with HCGenerate
    Great idea
    ACSM-CPT
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Don't for get the NTBM DAA! 16.99 SHIPPED. Stack's really well with HCGenerate
    now THAT is a libido boost stack right there!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    tis been a while since I've looked into Epi-strong...curious, what's the recommended PCT for a 4 week run? 6 week run? cycle support needed?
    Just an fyi; I ran Epi-Strong bridged into halodrol (7 week run in total, I believe...I'm lazy and don't want to look up my old log right now). I had a SERM but for some reason opted not to use it. I recovered fine, but it was a very slow and un-fun process. I wouldn't recommend it at all.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just an fyi; I ran Epi-Strong bridged into halodrol (7 week run in total, I believe...I'm lazy and don't want to look up my old log right now). I had a SERM but for some reason opted not to use it. I recovered fine, but it was a very slow and un-fun process. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
    Yah....I wouldn't recommend it either. If I woulda known you back then I would of smacked you upside the head brother, haha.
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Yah....I wouldn't recommend it either. If I woulda known you back then I would of smacked you upside the head brother, haha.
    lol

    It probably wouldn't have done any good. I'd actually done tons of research and like I said, I had it on hand, I just chose not to run it for some reason. I think it was mostly due to hearing people talk about toxicity and such back then, along with possible sides and just being curious. But yeah, it was a rough little stretch. I didn't lose any strength, but it wasn't a fun time.

  7. I have placed several orders with NTBM and Mr. Supps, and I did not receive a pre-sale email. Any clues why?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I have placed several orders with NTBM and Mr. Supps, and I did not receive a pre-sale email. Any clues why?
    The email and pre-sale were not done by Mr supps. It is being sold at orbit only
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Just ordered myself a bottle...Anyone know how long they take to ship?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ja3y View Post
    Just ordered myself a bottle...Anyone know how long they take to ship?
    its been awhile since i ordered, but i believe it was fairly quick..like 2-3 days....don't quote me on that
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  11. I know it's a pre sale. I ordered two bottles Monday and still no shipment notice. Anybody have an idea when they might?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by biggy57
    I know it's a pre sale. I ordered two bottles Monday and still no shipment notice. Anybody have an idea when they might?
    I've been curious myself since I did order some. I'm sure it will ship very soon but I haven't heard when yet
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  13. I believe it ships out this week if I remember right.

  14. lol where is this shipping from? USPS shipping is $26... wtf?

    Edit: ok must have been some sort of glitch, refreshed page and put in zipcode which gave me a much more reasonable shipping cost.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize
    lol where is this shipping from? USPS shipping is $26... wtf?

    Edit: ok must have been some sort of glitch, refreshed page and put in zipcode which gave me a much more reasonable shipping cost.
    Shipping should be free man....was for me!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Must be one of those NTBM perks, wasn't for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Must be one of those NTBM perks, wasn't for me.
    I'm not and I got free shipping

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Shipping should be free man....was for me!
    Meh it was only $5 but what's hilarious.. they're literally the next city over. I could just drive there and check their supply out lol Wonder if they're just an online retailer..

    Nonetheless I bought a bottle, figured if SD is too harsh for a first timer (did M1T successfully 5 years ago and been off of PH/AAS ever since), I might as well build a cycle with the Epi.. especially if this brand is considered pretty much the best epistane.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Must be one of those NTBM perks, wasn't for me.
    No perk man....orbit doesn't know me from Adam. I paid the same as everybody and free shipping is what I got. I expected about 5$ so it was a nice surprise! I ordered 2 bottles that put my total over 100$ so I was able to use their 5$ off 100$ discount and got 2 bottles for 100.98 shipped!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. That must have been it. I shoulda bought two. Damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  21. Got my shipment notice today from Orbit.

  22. Just got mine too. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  23. glad to see a lot of ppl are going to be blowing up on some epi-strong
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  24. And trenazone. Planning my cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    glad to see a lot of ppl are going to be blowing up on some epi-strong
    Yep!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Limited choices-what to eat?
    By freefallermj in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:27 PM
  2. Limited money
    By Doug8796 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. Limited Nolva
    By mark3721 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Log in
Log in