Limited Run of Epi Strong! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Limited Run of Epi Strong!

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. New Member

pre order is up!!!

2. New Member

You can now pre order!!! 2 bottles down!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this is GREAT. i used it a while back and it was mild and side effects free from what i could notice. i was on my HRT dose of test when i used it and also using asgt and t-91 off and on (usually pre-wo) and it was a nice mild run thats for sure!
    great stuff! :-P
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pre-order is up at Orbit boys! I've got my bottles of Epi-strong ordered.....do you?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Left the gym to a nice pre sale email, christmas in august
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got the email def excited
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I got the email def excited
    Yeh if there are any left I'm getting more at the end of the week when I have more funds
    Recoverbro Elite
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

What's the website?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    The 15mg pills are perfect for dosing IMO. The sweet spot is 45mg for me, and 3 caps will give you that where with a different clone you would take 4 caps and still end up at 40mg. Your caps go a little further being 15mg rather than 10mg.

It would be fine to run Epi-strong after your Epidrol runs out. Just keep your cycle to a 6 week maximum
    tis been a while since I've looked into Epi-strong...curious, what's the recommended PCT for a 4 week run? 6 week run? cycle support needed?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    tis been a while since I've looked into Epi-strong...curious, what's the recommended PCT for a 4 week run? 6 week run? cycle support needed?
    i would always use cycle support for any methyl cycle you run, doesn't matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks....i'd also run a serm in pct no matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks with a quality test booster thrown in week 3 of pct, maybe a cortisol product during pct if you'd like...i also use creatine the whole way through cycle

if your looking to run the epi-strong at really high doses for 6 weeks, i'd take a look into hcgenerate to take while
    on cycle

take a look at our products for your pct....we have the most complete list of pct products on the market
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i would always use cycle support for any methyl cycle you run, doesn't matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks....i'd also run a serm in pct no matter if it's 4 or 6 weeks with a quality test booster thrown in week 3 of pct, maybe a cortisol product during pct if you'd like...i also use creatine the whole way through cycle

if your looking to run the epi-strong at really high doses for 6 weeks, i'd take a look into hcgenerate to take while
    on cycle

take a look at our products for your pct....we have the most complete list of pct products on the market
    Don't for get the **** DAA! 16.99 SHIPPED. Stack's really well with HCGenerate
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Great idea
    ACSM-CPT
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    now THAT is a libido boost stack right there!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Just an fyi; I ran Epi-Strong bridged into halodrol (7 week run in total, I believe...I'm lazy and don't want to look up my old log right now). I had a SERM but for some reason opted not to use it. I recovered fine, but it was a very slow and un-fun process. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just an fyi; I ran Epi-Strong bridged into halodrol (7 week run in total, I believe...I'm lazy and don't want to look up my old log right now). I had a SERM but for some reason opted not to use it. I recovered fine, but it was a very slow and un-fun process. I wouldn't recommend it at all.
    Yah....I wouldn't recommend it either. If I woulda known you back then I would of smacked you upside the head brother, haha.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Yah....I wouldn't recommend it either. If I woulda known you back then I would of smacked you upside the head brother, haha.
    lol

It probably wouldn't have done any good. I'd actually done tons of research and like I said, I had it on hand, I just chose not to run it for some reason. I think it was mostly due to hearing people talk about toxicity and such back then, along with possible sides and just being curious. But yeah, it was a rough little stretch. I didn't lose any strength, but it wasn't a fun time.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  17. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I have placed several orders with **** and Mr. Supps, and I did not receive a pre-sale email. Any clues why?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I have placed several orders with **** and Mr. Supps, and I did not receive a pre-sale email. Any clues why?
    The email and pre-sale were not done by Mr supps. It is being sold at orbit only
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. New Member

Just ordered myself a bottle...Anyone know how long they take to ship?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ja3y View Post
    Just ordered myself a bottle...Anyone know how long they take to ship?
    its been awhile since i ordered, but i believe it was fairly quick..like 2-3 days....don't quote me on that
  21. New Member

I know it's a pre sale. I ordered two bottles Monday and still no shipment notice. Anybody have an idea when they might?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by biggy57
    I know it's a pre sale. I ordered two bottles Monday and still no shipment notice. Anybody have an idea when they might?
    I've been curious myself since I did order some. I'm sure it will ship very soon but I haven't heard when yet
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Professional Member

I believe it ships out this week if I remember right.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

lol where is this shipping from? USPS shipping is $26... wtf?

Edit: ok must have been some sort of glitch, refreshed page and put in zipcode which gave me a much more reasonable shipping cost.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by illriginalize
    lol where is this shipping from? USPS shipping is $26... wtf?

Edit: ok must have been some sort of glitch, refreshed page and put in zipcode which gave me a much more reasonable shipping cost.
    Shipping should be free man....was for me!
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Must be one of those **** perks, wasn't for me.
  27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    I'm not and I got free shipping
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Shipping should be free man....was for me!
    Meh it was only $5 but what's hilarious.. they're literally the next city over. I could just drive there and check their supply out lol Wonder if they're just an online retailer..

Nonetheless I bought a bottle, figured if SD is too harsh for a first timer (did M1T successfully 5 years ago and been off of PH/AAS ever since), I might as well build a cycle with the Epi.. especially if this brand is considered pretty much the best epistane.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    No perk man....orbit doesn't know me from Adam. I paid the same as everybody and free shipping is what I got. I expected about 5$ so it was a nice surprise! I ordered 2 bottles that put my total over 100$ so I was able to use their 5$ off 100$ discount and got 2 bottles for 100.98 shipped!
    Recoverbro Elite
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

That must have been it. I shoulda bought two. Damn.
  31. jrw
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Got my shipment notice today from Orbit.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

Just got mine too. Awesome.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

glad to see a lot of ppl are going to be blowing up on some epi-strong
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

And trenazone. Planning my cycle.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    glad to see a lot of ppl are going to be blowing up on some epi-strong
    Yep!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Getting my Epi-strong tomorrow

Edit:
    Also I have a question about ATD (Inhibit-E) and Epi-strong. I think my friend is making a mistake because he's impatient.

He started his Inhibit-E @ 2 caps per day for this week and is planning to stop on Sunday, to start his Epi-strong on Monday with me. (I got him to purchase himself a bottle as well so we could both cycle). He never told me he had a bottle of it nor asked for advice outside of what I've gathered so far for front loading meds, taking the meds during cycle, and during the pct phase..

Just a straight forward answer, does he need to give himself a few weeks break from Inhibit-E before starting the cycle? I've already started my pre-meds for the cycle and so has he.. but his dumb ass threw in Inhibit-E claiming it'll prepare his body even more for the Epi-strong -.-

Sorry for the semi-O/T
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Getting my Epi-strong tomorrow

Edit:
    Also I have a question about ATD (Inhibit-E) and Epi-strong. I think my friend is making a mistake because he's impatient.

He started his Inhibit-E @ 2 caps per day for this week and is planning to stop on Sunday, to start his Epi-strong on Monday with me. (I got him to purchase himself a bottle as well so we could both cycle). He never told me he had a bottle of it nor asked for advice outside of what I've gathered so far for front loading meds, taking the meds during cycle, and during the pct phase..

Just a straight forward answer, does he need to give himself a few weeks break from Inhibit-E before starting the cycle? I've already started my pre-meds for the cycle and so has he.. but his dumb ass threw in Inhibit-E claiming it'll prepare his body even more for the Epi-strong -.-

Sorry for the semi-O/T
    His estrogen levels may start off the cycle a little lower but I wouldn't worry about it since EPI is known to lower estrogen itself, and his levels would have went down anyways. He should be good to go
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Professional Member

good to hear the shipping notice came through
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

His estrogen levels may start off the cycle a little lower but I wouldn't worry about it since EPI is known to lower estrogen itself, and his levels would have went down anyways. He should be good to go

Cool.. was kinda pissed he started the Inhibit-E. Thanks for your response bro!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Cool.. was kinda pissed he started the Inhibit-E. Thanks for your response bro!
    No problem man! Anytime!
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. Limited choices-what to eat?
    By freefallermj in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:27 PM
  2. Limited money
    By Doug8796 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 04:22 PM