Need2Slin Dosing

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
Just wondering how I should take this.

Should I take 2 caps WITH meals like it says on the bottle or should I take it BEFORE a meal and if so how much time does it need to kick in?
I used recompadrol previously and it stated to take it 20-30 minutes before eating, so I am a little puzzled as to if N2S acts instantly if I take while I am eating or what?

Also, is there a certain amount of carbs 2 caps should be used for? would 1 cap be suitable for smaller carb meals?

thanks

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I usually take N2S 30 minutes before a meal. And if I forget to take it before meal time i'll just take it with the meal (sometimes work gets in the way of things). It doesn't "act instantly" it needs time to digest like all supplements do.

You'll notice N2S within the 30 min time frame. Ideally, if you're eating less than 50g carbs you'd probably only want to use 1 cap. 50g carbs or more I'd use two caps. 75-100g 3-4 caps.

You'll just have to play with the dosing to see what works. If you start feeling hypo, you didn't eat enough carbs with your N2S

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am dosing 2 in the morning about 20 minutes before my breakfast, then 2 at lunch time then 2 more 30 minutes before my evening workout. The majority of my carbs are bteakfast and lunch. And no carbs 4 hours prior to bed.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I do one cap 3 times 20 mins before meals. I've run it multiple times and that what works for ME. You'll have to play with it for yourself.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually take N2S 30 minutes before a meal. And if I forget to take it before meal time i'll just take it with the meal (sometimes work gets in the way of things). It doesn't "act instantly" it needs time to digest like all supplements do.

You'll notice N2S within the 30 min time frame. Ideally, if you're eating less than 50g carbs you'd probably only want to use 1 cap. 50g carbs or more I'd use two caps. 75-100g 3-4 caps.

You'll just have to play with the dosing to see what works. If you start feeling hypo, you didn't eat enough carbs with your N2S
This is the best way to dose IMO and exactly how I use it...:goodpost:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dose 1 cap 3 times a day. The whole thing sets up your better insulin sensitivity and glucose management throughout the day. Stuff like Na-R-ALA have a long half-life, so spreading out the dose still gives you good effects and better health benefits, while stretching out the bottle for 6 weeks.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I dose 1 cap 3 times a day. The whole thing sets up your better insulin sensitivity and glucose management throughout the day. Stuff like Na-R-ALA have a long half-life, so spreading out the dose still gives you good effects and better health benefits, while stretching out the bottle for 6 weeks.
X2, or 2 caps with post WO carbs:banana:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of options and different ways to dose need2slin, and they have all shown to be pretty effective. It really comes down to personal preference more than anything

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just been doing 1 cap with my pre & post meals. Because these are the only 2 meals I have carbs. Lots of em ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just been doing 1 cap with my pre & post meals. Because these are the only 2 meals I have carbs. Lots of em ;)

If you are having that many carbs pre and post workout, I would think that 2 caps pre and 2 caps post would be even more effective

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are having that many carbs pre and post workout, I would think that 2 caps pre and 2 caps post would be even more effective
Actually, I lied. I'm cutting, so alot of carbs to me right now is around 50g...:lol: N2S is good stuff, 1 pill is plenty. Only time I take 2 is when I go out to eat big on a cheat meal :food:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, I lied. I'm cutting, so alot of carbs to me right now is around 50g...:lol: N2S is good stuff, 1 pill is plenty. Only time I take 2 is when I go out to eat big on a cheat meal :food:
Oh ok. That makes sense. I feel ya there. 50g carbs is a lot to me right now too on my low cal days

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
It stacks very well Recompadrol and it goes very well. Do 2 caps of Recompadrol and 1 cap of Need2Slin 30 minutes before each meal.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do one cap 3 times 20 mins before meals. I've run it multiple times and that what works for ME. You'll have to play with it for yourself.
Need2slin can be taken many ways for many different things. Also some times you may have to play with the dosing to get it exact for what you want. However 1 cap 3 times a day morning, noon and night 20-30 mins before meals is the can not fail dosing. No matter what with this dose you will have great results and the product will work awesome. You are getting a constant stable
level of the product throughout the whole day and it greatly enhances nutrition retention for your 3 largest meals of the day plus a continued effect throughout the day.

Another way the product works great is using 2 caps need2slin, 30-35 grams str8 quick carbs, and a non stim NO product of choice 30-45 mins pre work out. Talk about blasting it in the gym!!! This is a great way to always kill it 100% energy in the gym yet never tax out your cns on stims. No worried about adrenal fatigue from prolonged stimulant use or a hard crash later ether. This is one of the healthiest and clean energy fused work outs you can get.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like N2-carb for the carb source and attack as the non stim NO

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Need2slin can be taken many ways for many different things. Also some times you may have to play with the dosing to get it exact for what you want. However 1 cap 3 times a day morning, noon and night 20-30 mins before meals is the can not fail dosing. No matter what with this dose you will have great results and the product will work awesome. You are getting a constant stable
level of the product throughout the whole day and it greatly enhances nutrition retention for your 3 largest meals of the day plus a continued effect throughout the day.

Another way the product works great is using 2 caps need2slin, 30-35 grams str8 quick carbs, and a non stim NO product of choice 30-45 mins pre work out. Talk about blasting it in the gym!!! This is a great way to always kill it 100% energy in the gym yet never tax out your cns on stims. No worried about adrenal fatigue from prolonged stimulant use or a hard crash later ether. This is one of the healthiest and clean energy fused work outs you can get.
I used to use 2 caps preWO too....loved the pumps I had in the gym

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established

:banana:Brilliant:banana:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

3 a day is the way for me! It's a staple year round now, good for health and keeping muscles full and fat off!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finally took a month off from N2S! Haha.. Been using it since last August!

I will be sure to get some next month though ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I finally took a month off from N2S! Haha.. Been using it since last August!

I will be sure to get some next month though ;)
Me too. I was using it way too much. I was talking 8 caps on regular days and 16 on cheat days lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a lot DH! I think the 3 caps is the money spot for effect and value.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Haha i know that's a lot....but my body adapts to N2S very quickly.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a lot DH! I think the 3 caps is the money spot for effect and value.
I would agree with that weighing in cost vs. benefit

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards

i have been only using n2slin with super high carb meals due to cost effects and my main concern of usage ..i love this outlined dosage chart.. i will give it a shot for sure

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have been only using n2slin with super high carb meals due to cost effects and my main concern of usage ..i love this outlined dosage chart.. i will give it a shot for sure
That's how I use it. 2 caps before high Carb meals and 1 cap before low Carb meals :)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I take any nutrient partitioner before a meal 15-30 minutes in advance, but have no issues taken it with in experiments in the past.

I have used higher doses with smaller meals and felt a bit hypo and used lower doses with smaller meals and felt just fine. i really think it is up to the body how people will feel, but that is me

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
y'all should try 1 cap before bed, it really helps with sleep IMO.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
y'all should try 1 cap before bed, it really helps with sleep IMO.
I would actually trying doing two, and add 5-10g of bcaas....should help with GH output

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do 2, but I like to conserve. Call me cheap... ;)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take what is considered 2 caps with meals and shakes so on average 10 caps a day. I've had my wife on it a few days so far and she enjoys it, she is on 1 cap before every meal and snack so on average about 5 to 6 caps a day. We both work from home so taking supps and eating is the highlight of our day haha.

I also want to say N2S works if you have not tried it give it a shot but for best results get two bottles ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have been taking 1 before bed and I wake up feeling refreshed and dry.

I'm going to have to try that and see what I think...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take what is considered 2 caps with meals and shakes so on average 10 caps a day. I've had my wife on it a few days so far and she enjoys it, she is on 1 cap before every meal and snack so on average about 5 to 6 caps a day. We both work from home so taking supps and eating is the highlight of our day haha.

I also want to say N2S works if you have not tried it give it a shot but for best results get two bottles ;)
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad both you & your wife like it... It's really a great product!

Yes I have been taking 1 before bed and I wake up feeling refreshed and dry.
Yeah I was doing N2sleep, 2 caps N2Slin, 4 caps GEAR before bed for a while... Talk about a GREAT sleep!!!! :D

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad both you & your wife like it... It's really a great product!

Yeah I was doing N2sleep, 2 caps N2Slin, 4 caps GEAR before bed for a while... Talk about a GREAT sleep!!!! :D
N2 sleep is nice from what i Here

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap I sleep well. 2 caps and I'm out 8hrs.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No **** man..

Stuff works damn good. Got some samples finally and it definitely puts you down!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No **** man..

Stuff works damn good. Got some samples finally and it definitely puts you down!
Yeah, I was surprised! I usually sleep well, knock off as soon as my head hits the pillow. The Need2Sleep kept me down all night, but felt great when I woke up.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was surprised! I usually sleep well, knock off as soon as my head hits the pillow. The Need2Sleep kept me down all night, but felt great when I woke up.
Yup!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn that looks like a coma stack....LIGHTS OUT!!