Better Bars!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Rock I can tell you I didn't like the BPB at all wit SF maple syrup... UGggggh. I just stick to with honey and eat em with breakfast(pre workout) meal along with other stuff of course...

    I'm stashing away a bunch of BPB for a winter bulk I have planned
    That's good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I will pass on that idea...lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Rock I can tell you I didn't like the BPB at all wit SF maple syrup... UGggggh. I just stick to with honey and eat em with breakfast(pre workout) meal along with other stuff of course...

    I'm stashing away a bunch of BPB for a winter bulk I have planned
    They should have been called BULK protein bars! LOVE EM.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    They should have been called BULK protein bars! LOVE EM.
    They work easy for my during big eating days on IF too. I eat one a day on workout days and its a quick easy 400 Cal's with protein!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. Definitely great for a bulk.. No more drinking gainer shakes. Just eat a few of these

    I also like them for breakfast with some oatmeal & whey for a pre workout meal.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Definitely great for a bulk.. No more drinking gainer shakes. Just eat a few of these

    I also like them for breakfast with some oatmeal & whey for a pre workout meal.
    Instead of adding in PB, oats, and carbs to make a gainer shake you can get it in a great tasting better protein bar!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Instead of adding in PB, oats, and carbs to make a gainer shake you can get it in a great tasting better protein bar!!
    Ya and there so light. Doesn't fill me up and bloat me up at all so it's perfect for pre workout

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Definitely great for a bulk.. No more drinking gainer shakes. Just eat a few of these

    I also like them for breakfast with some oatmeal & whey for a pre workout meal.
    This is something I never directly thought of, using them exclusively for a bulk and replacing shakes with the bars - I would go for the Better Protein Bars EVERY time!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    This is something I never directly thought of, using them exclusively for a bulk and replacing shakes with the bars - I would go for the Better Protein Bars EVERY time!
    For sure man... I enjoy these more than a shake ANY day.

  9. I just finished off my batch of better bars....sad to seem them go!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I just finished off my batch of better bars....sad to seem them go!
    Just got done making a fresh batch!! Letting them chill in the fridge right now

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Just got done making a fresh batch!! Letting them chill in the fridge right now
    Which kind did you make? I'm rocking the Choco Banana now, and despite what you may think of their appearance they taste GREAT! I actually like the maple flavor from the Walden Farms zero calorie syrup mixed in.

    Going to try the Sour Apple next, stoked for that! I've got some Walden Farms caramel sauce that I may try dipping them in! Or I could just dip them in PowerButter!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Which kind did you make? I'm rocking the Choco Banana now, and despite what you may think of their appearance they taste GREAT! I actually like the maple flavor from the Walden Farms zero calorie syrup mixed in.

    Going to try the Sour Apple next, stoked for that! I've got some Walden Farms caramel sauce that I may try dipping them in! Or I could just dip them in PowerButter!
    I made the Choco Rasp.. MY favorite!

    I just stick to honey & pb now. I've tried making the lo carb ones and they tasted nasty... And didn't hold together well. But to each their own..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I made the Choco Rasp.. MY favorite!

    I just stick to honey & pb now. I've tried making the lo carb ones and they tasted nasty... And didn't hold together well. But to each their own..
    Hmmm... my batch of low carb turned out fine. Perhaps just different tastes? Mine also hold together fine. Did you use Walden Farms zero calorie syrup or something else? Definitely need to use VERY little to no water if using the syrups.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Which kind did you make? I'm rocking the Choco Banana now, and despite what you may think of their appearance they taste GREAT! I actually like the maple flavor from the Walden Farms zero calorie syrup mixed in.

    Going to try the Sour Apple next, stoked for that! I've got some Walden Farms caramel sauce that I may try dipping them in! Or I could just dip them in PowerButter!
    Sour apple bars dipped in caramel sauce!! Damn that sounds good!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Hmmm... my batch of low carb turned out fine. Perhaps just different tastes? Mine also hold together fine. Did you use Walden Farms zero calorie syrup or something else? Definitely need to use VERY little to no water if using the syrups.
    Oh, I used Sugar Free maple syrup.. They were so damn gooey I just had to press them into balls and eat them. Tasted so nasty I actually just threw em out.. Now I just stick with honey tho. And eat them pre workout. Maybe I'll give the walden farms a shot sometime Milas!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Sour apple bars dipped in caramel sauce!! Damn that sounds good!!
    Ya that does sound pretty damn good Rick!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Ya that does sound pretty damn good Rick!
    I would caution against that.....mainly because everything but the pancake syrup from walden sucks pretty hard

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I would caution against that.....mainly because everything but the pancake syrup from walden sucks pretty hard
    Oh really? Well forget it then.. Seriously the NTBM bars don't need anything added to them. They're amazingly good on there own!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I would caution against that.....mainly because everything but the pancake syrup from walden sucks pretty hard
    Yeah, there aren't a lot of great Walden Farms products outside the pancake syrup and some salad dressings, but I'm going to try it regardless since I've got the caramel sauce/dip. REAL caramel sauce would probably be much better!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  20. Walden Farms is ONLY good after a month or two of hard core contest dieting, and even then your brain knows it sucks.

    I haven't tried their peanut butter, but I'm sure it blows. Besides, for fat on my contest diets I use real peanutbutter, and almonds, and egg yolks and steak, so why the fake peanutbutter need?

    PS: I can't believe I have always ordered bag after bag of the SAME Better Protein Bars flavor all these months, I need to try them all and get out of my comfort zone.

  21. Walden Farms PB is nasty, it's their pancake syrup I swear by!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  22. i made some butterscotch better protein bars the other day, i used organic almond butter, and addin in some coconut oil. 2nd time i've made bp bars, they do taste good, but are a pain in the ass to make.

    I say this cause i dont like getting sht all over my hands ( i know, it just washes off, but still). i wonder what would happen if i put them in the oven for a few minutes. hmm...

    i used honey, maybe i should of used syup. idk, all that sticky sht on my hands gets me angry. lol

  23. I use a platic mixing spoon, it's never been a problem...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i made some butterscotch better protein bars the other day, i used organic almond butter, and addin in some coconut oil. 2nd time i've made bp bars, they do taste good, but are a pain in the ass to make.

    I say this cause i dont like getting sht all over my hands ( i know, it just washes off, but still). i wonder what would happen if i put them in the oven for a few minutes. hmm...

    i used honey, maybe i should of used syup. idk, all that sticky sht on my hands gets me angry. lol
    When it says "Mix by hand" you don't have to literally use your hands man lol. I made this same mistake as well. Just use a spoon or a whisk.

  25. Some people like mixing with their hands, makes it more primal. If my wife were into it, we could really have some fun with it and the extra PB and honey!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Titan Bars vs Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Bars
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:43 PM
  2. Pro or Bars
    By killfat in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:46 PM
  3. All MRs and Bars?
    By MentalTwitch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 12:42 AM
  4. vpx bars?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Log in
Log in