Look at this!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many have been waiting for this!

I just tried their site and it's down for maintenance...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Me too...i was surfin the web and came across this.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just saw it too, lol:

RS-Transaderm Write-Up

RS-Transaderm is a topical lotion that heightens male hormone levels resulting in enhanced
performance, a reduction in body fat, and an increase in lean muscle! The best part about RS-
Transaderm is that with each bottle you get an insane 60-day supply of this advanced topical
supplement!

The active ingredients in RS-Transaderm are delivered via an advanced topical delivery system and
are carried directly to the blood stream. This one of a kind delivery system increases the uptake and
efficiency of the ingredients for instantaneous physiological benefits.

Achieve your goals by pushing past plateaus and supporting phenomenal muscular growth when you
supply your body with RS-Transaderm! When you use RS-Transaderm, you supply your body with a large
amount of hormone precursors, which causes your body to have a dramatically increased anabolic and
androgenic capacity. This effect becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling your body with
freaky boulder-breaking power that takes your performance to a whole new level!

What exactly are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

By definition, anabolic means stimulation of growth (aka muscle growth), while androgenic means the
stimulation of male characteristics (i.e. libido, strength, and aggression). Testosterone is an excellent
example of a hormone that encompasses both anabolic & androgenic properties.

In addition to testosterone, there is a wealth of other unknown naturally occurring hormones that have
strong anabolic & androgenic properties. Androstenediol and Androstenedione are two examples of
other hormones that support muscle development, fat loss, and muscular strength. RS-Transaderm
doesn’t simply boost Testosterone, but Androstenediol and Androstenedione as well!

What are the ingredients to RS-Transaderm? And how do they work?

The primary hormone in RS-Transaderm is dehydroepiandrosterone (or DHEA). This is the precursor to
all anabolic/androgenic hormones in the body.

It’s true that DHEA has been available for years and can be found in many supplements, but because RS-
Transaderm is applied topically, DHEA has the potential to become upwards of 20 times more effective
than any oral based products. When DHEA is applied topically, it is then absorbed through the skin
and is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. This is because the skin is extremely
concentrated with steroid-converting enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful
hormones, such as the aforementioned Androstenediol, Androstenedione, and Testosterone. This
makes RS-Transaderm perfect for surpassing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit!

DHEA is not only great for helping build powerful lean muscle, but it’s also useful for burning unwanted
body fat! This is because DHEA is also converted into powerful fat-burning hormones such as 7-oxo-
DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. These are ruthless hormones that possess thermogenic qualities to help
increase the rate of fat loss while you gain pounds of muscle!

When it comes down to it, oral DHEA products simply do not provide the same effects as RS-
Transaderm. The digestive track lacks the steroidogenic enzyme activity that the skin possesses,
resulting in lackluster results when compared to those of the physique changing RS-Transaderm.

The second hormonal ingredient in RS-Transaderm is Pregnenolone. This ingredient was added in a strict
ratio with the DHEA to help balance and control the conversion to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), which
can cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. Those concerned with hair-loss need not worry
as RS-Transaderm won’t cost you your hair-line!

In addition to balancing DHT conversion, Pregnenolone is a powerful neurosteroid which leads to
superior cognitive focus and memory.

Since certain anabolic and androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, RS-Transaderm includes an
anti-estrogen complex consisting of resveratrol, 7,8- Benzoflavone, and Chrysin. These are all natural
plant-based compounds that help block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. In addition,
these ingredients have been proven to have strong fertility stimulating properties which can help boost
sexual desire and stamina!

What type of results can you look forward to with RS-Transaderm?

Within just the first couple of days, the following results should become noticeable:

* Increased feeling of motivation
* Improved focus
* Improved libido and sexual performance

Within 2-3 weeks of usage, users start to notice:

* Enhanced strength
* Increased stamina
* Quicker recovery
* Beast-like appetite
* Improved sleep quality
* A better sense of general well-being

Even without changing your diet or exercise regimen, RS-Transaderm will cause an improvement in
body composition of around 2-3lb loss in fat with around 2-3lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week
period!

As with any muscle building product, the best results are obtained when you combine RS-Transaderm
with high protein diet, heavy weight training, and adequate rest.

How long can I use RS-Transaderm? Do I have to cycle off?

RS-Transaderm supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a dramatic boost
in hormone levels. This means that it can eventually suppress the body’s natural hormone production.

Therefore, we recommend that RS-Transaderm be cycled.

We recommend using RS-Transaderm for 4-8 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between
each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with RS-Transaderm are safe, however, if you choose to go this route, we
recommend you consider post cycle therapy afterwards to ensure quick and full recovery of natural
testosterone production.

Are there any side-effects I should know about?

Aside from the previously mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using RS-
Transaderm within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no pre-existing medical
conditions.

Why should one choose RS-Transaderm over any other pro-hormones?

As stated earlier, RS-Transaderm is far more effective than oral DHEA supplements because of its skin
delivery. When delivering DHEA through the skin, more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones are
converted.

In addition, RS-Transaderm does not stress the liver, prostate, or cholesterol levels like oral methods.
RS-Transaderm will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of
toxic effects. The hormones included RS-Transaderm are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human
body.

Administer lotion every morning after showering. Apply 4-5 pumps worth to the skin. Allow 5 minutes to
dry. For best conversion, apply to shoulders and upper-back. Avoid swimming, bathing, or tanning for at
least 6 hours after application.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I've been away from the bodybuilding/fitness scene for awhile due to work and the family life...in the midst of making my return to recomping my body prepping for a nice bulk.

I've noticed there are hardly any Gold members now...whatever happened to them and the gold member section of the forum?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly can't remember what happened or what the reasoning was. Sorry.

Welcome back though!

I definitely remember you posting in the past.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
looks interesting

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine is back!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Nice, when this comes out, we will be one step closer to the up and coming Natty contest.

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am all over this... and soon it will be all over me!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:bow28:

R.I.P Dermacrine......Long Live RS-Transderm!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am all over this... and soon it will be all over me!
Its not a personal lubricant Milas...just thought I'd throw that out there! :lmao:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the old rls derma 4pumps for a month with good results

Now 5pumps for 8weeks sounds awesome :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not a personal lubricant Milas...just thought I'd throw that out there! :lmao:
What, I won't notice growth in all areas I apply it to?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
im really thinking of running this with either pp's tbol or needtos epi plus forma..ideas spinning in my head, lol!:yup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohhhh... that does look good..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both good options, but I have an affinity for epi (it was my first, and I always respond well).

The LV taste really turns me off the TBol, not horrid, but I definitely prefer caps!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im really thinking of running this with either pp's tbol or needtos epi plus forma..ideas spinning in my head, lol!:yup:
I ran Derma with Epi strong and it worked very well...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
derma topical .. should be run along side of every cycle ..esp the harsh cycles that causes lethargy and loss of libido

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
antknee02

antknee02

Awards
yeah, im excited..i cant figure out which i wanna run..btw, the only LV that bothers me is liver juice- that stuff is foul.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I wish they lowered the preg in it though. Some of us like more of the conversion to dht.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks for the feedback:yup:

thats the way im leaning...just waiting on the transaderm to be avail..

Last edited:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
When is this available? Someone already has an ad up on EBAY...wtf???

EDIT: It was a presale, nvm.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Just watched that needtobuild commercial on youtube, lol... that was a good job. The girls were a nice "addition", not that I really noticed them haha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet that would be an awesome trio with the Forma ;)
Dieselbolan, forma, and this shyte would be perfect for me. I want to try Dieselbolan and this might soften the blow... Is this going to be part of the mrsupps sale? Is this what we're waiting for ? Did I ruin the surprise... I like surprises...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dieselbolan, forma, and this shyte would be perfect for me. I want to try Dieselbolan and this might soften the blow... Is this going to be part of the mrsupps sale? Is this what we're waiting for ? Did I ruin the surprise... I like surprises...
Yeh DW...you guessed it. They are waiting for the inventory to re-supply on both Formastanozol and Helladrol before the start of the big sale! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh DW...you guessed it. They are waiting for the inventory to re-supply on both Formastanozol and Helladrol before the start of the big sale! :D
Yah but is the new Derma going to be part of it ?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
derma is with Ruthless, i think...so im guessing it wont be part of the sale at Mrsupps..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah but is the new Derma going to be part of it ?
no man sorry...I must have misread your post. I thought you was talking about the Forma...lol

The Derma is being released by RLS so it wont be part of the Mrsupps sale

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks really nice

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Words from Nate on the subject via facebook:

rs-transaderm is a little behind and its mostly due in part to the fact that we refuse to use anything but the best as always.. Manufacturer has Resveratrol that is like 80% pure or something like that and could have had the products done last month for us. We are holding out for the 99% Resveratrol and will not settle for anything less.
YES RS-TRANSADERM is still own the way.. As a matter of fact I am flying down to texas to see my Manufacturer the 23rd of this month. I am going to watch RS-Transaderm go on and come off the production line my self if I have to. I will not leave texas till I see it happen.

deputyjason

Awards
Looks like something I may use in the fall. What kind of PCT is necessary though?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
You really won't need much. Some HCGenerate or Phytoserms would be good.
i agree those would work great for sure. HCGenerate I am a HUGE fan of in PCT. Also something I like to add in is a little extra horny goat weed. I use a ton of that 3 grams in total when coming off.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
shut down is minimal, especially if run for shorter durations. Really nice mild product to run. Stock up on chicken, appetite goes through the roof big time.

I can't freaking wait on this!!