Look at this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A new business opportunity for me it seems.
I would like to apply for the position of your Jesse Pinkman, kind sir.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about that Transaderm? ;)
How about it? ;)

List price for Transaderm will be $52.99 for 60 days worth, same great product, better carrier :yup:

It is expected to be on sale before mid month (this month ;) ).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, just saw that ;)

CANNOT WAIT!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

Transaderm is shipping NOW!

It will be on sale in the store soon (this month)!

Also, our DAA is going on sale TODAY!

A lot of other items are back in stock, so get on over to the NTBM store!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before but what has been changed between the old and the new formula...other than the amazing serving size.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Stoked. Do some promo discounts. ;)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Also. Going to be on sale at nutra?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also. Going to be on sale at nutra?
It will be initially only available at NTBM. In the future it may go to other outlets including Nutra as stock increases.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there are 100 units of Transaderm in stock, just waiting on the labels to arrive and these will be up for sale soon! 100 units will go FAST!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well there are 100 units of Transaderm in stock, just waiting on the labels to arrive and these will be up for sale soon! 100 units will go FAST!
I predict a sellout very quickly..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Annnnd I will will one of those units before anyone else!!! Ohhh yeaaaa. Should have me a Transaderm by Friday at the latest :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Annnnd I will will one of those units before anyone else!!! Ohhh yeaaaa. Should have me a Transaderm by Friday at the latest :D
You lucky bastard!! I'm thinking of hijacking a mail truck today or tomorrow. Where do you live again?....lol

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Sweet.

Any chance we can get some kinda hook up for the peeps that have been following this for months.

Lol I just lost my ass in the stock market collapse... :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet.

Any chance we can get some kinda hook up for the peeps that have been following this for months.

Lol I just lost my ass in the stock market collapse... :(
Sorry to hear about the stock market, bro. It's been miserable for sure over the last week.

needto139 will always get you 15% off, so that'll bring things down in conjunction with the free shipping. Outside of that, I know a guy on the NTBM forums who is selling his bottle along with a bottle of Formastanzol for $80 shipped.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Just got it... Hope this **** is as good as I imagine. Thanks for the code dude.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Ordered the goods! Geez I've got too much stuff...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say that every month, but somehow I find a "need" for more!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez I've got too much stuff...
I've got a giant rubbermaid bin, along with 2 cupboards and a countertop full of products that disagree ;) lol

SBT

SBT

Awards
I've got a giant rubbermaid bin, along with 2 cupboards and a countertop full of products that disagree ;) lol
I keep most of mine in Rubbermain buns too!! And have quite a nice supply going of products, LOVE my NTBM goodies!!!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Now that I'm deffinatly running this within the next few weeks, I've got a few questions I would love some answers to.

First some background...

For almost 18 months I was completely out of the gym. I was at 180 with about 10% body fat when I stopped and wound up being at about 165 and 15% body fat when I hit the gym again about 5 months ago. In the last 5 months Ive pretty much completely changed my body composition.

I'm standing currently at 172 and about 9% body fat. Comparitively I'm looking much better then I was 5 months ago, but it's been a rocky few months. Between insane stress and the feeling that one of the products I was taking being not what it was supposed to be, I feel like I could have been much further along.

I'm finishing up a run of Deisel test Hardcore the non dhea version and some transdermal formastane. About 5 days left. My first question is about how long should I wait before starting transaderm?

I've only used one pro hormone (epi) and never used juice... My results were awesome with it but unfortunately because thought it was just some bogus pill And not the real stuff I did no pct... This was more then 3 years ago....

My goal is about 195 5%. I'd like to see this happen in about 12 months staying mostly natural. I don't really consider transaderm a PH... Should I?

Next question. In my research on transdermals delivery is usually constant over 12 hours. Why only one dosage a day?
Would it be more effective using 3 squirts in the AM and 2 9hours later?

Also Considering this is a 60 day supply, you recommend breaking it down into two 30 day cycles?

That's the last of it from me for now. Thanks guys.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that I'm deffinatly running this within the next few weeks, I've got a few questions I would love some answers to.

First some background...

For almost 18 months I was completely out of the gym. I was at 180 with about 10% body fat when I stopped and wound up being at about 165 and 15% body fat when I hit the gym again about 5 months ago. In the last 5 months Ive pretty much completely changed my body composition.

I'm standing currently at 172 and about 9% body fat. Comparitively I'm looking much better then I was 5 months ago, but it's been a rocky few months. Between insane stress and the feeling that one of the products I was taking being not what it was supposed to be, I feel like I could have been much further along.

I'm finishing up a run of Deisel test Hardcore the non dhea version and some transdermal formastane. About 5 days left. My first question is about how long should I wait before starting transaderm? Anytime, these are non-suppressive.

I've only used one pro hormone (epi) and never used juice... My results were awesome with it but unfortunately because thought it was just some bogus pill And not the real stuff I did no pct... This was more then 3 years ago....

My goal is about 195 5%. I'd like to see this happen in about 12 months staying mostly natural. I don't really consider transaderm a PH... Should I? It's a very mild pro-hormone by definition, it's DHEA which converts to other active hormones like testosterone. Extremely mild, but still a PH.

Next question. In my research on transdermals delivery is usually constant over 12 hours. Why only one dosage a day?
Would it be more effective using 3 squirts in the AM and 2 9hours later? Sure, 1 dose AM and 1 dose PM would be great. I've done Dermacrine and most other topicals this way.

Also Considering this is a 60 day supply, you recommend breaking it down into two 30 day cycles? That or you could double dose AM/PM, run it longer, or break it up into multiple cycles. You could even run a 60 day cycle, just do a more thorough PCT like HCGenerate, DAA and some sort of AI like Formastanzol

That's the last of it from me for now. Thanks guys.
Answers above in bold.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Im aware dth and form are not suppressive... But even with products like that, it's advised to have down time. Didn't know if anybody still felt that was applicable still considering the ability to do a long cycle on one bottle.

Thanks for all the other answers though. I'm pumped about this stuff as I never got to try the pp virsion.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man this makes me happy :)

Althought I feel a little left out, I'm like the only one in here that isn't a NTBM rep lol.